Everyone Loves My Ass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While ogling his enormous bulge, I couldn't help but smile. "Is that because of my boobs, or my ass?" I asked, reaching out to touch it through his boxers. He let me hold it, and together we watched as I began to squeeze and caress it. "It's so hard..." I whispered.

"Dawn, it was your ass. By the time I felt your boobs pressing against me, I was already hard. I felt your ass while we were wrestling, and I remembered how it looked when you were lying on your stomach. Then I saw it in the mirror. You really do have a perfect ass. I can't believe I haven't been 'perving' on it this whole time, as you would say. Rick's right. I must have been blind."

"You've seen me in panties a million times. I look the same in them tonight as I did last night, when we were on your bed watching TV."

"What can I say? Better late than never, right? The question now is what will you do, knowing that you turn me on? Do you still want me to go with you on this trip?"

"God, it's so big..." I grinned, slowly stroking his huge shaft. Grabbing the pink dildo, I held it up right next to his mind-boggling erection. "Check it out! You're even bigger than this giant thing!" It was no contest, and we shared crazy smiles. Releasing his dick, I hugged him again while looking back over my shoulder at the mirror. When I saw my ass, I wiggled it. "You like?" I asked, teasing him with a flirty grin.

Looking like an excited puppy, he nodded eagerly, and I gave him a big, happy smile. "Okay, here's one for you. Why is what I may or may not want the only question here? What about you? What ifyou turnme on? What will you do then, and do you still want to go with me?"

He laughed, "If I say yes, I want to go, will you promise to bring thatperfect, awesome, spankable ass with you?"

Guffawing, I jumped on him, wrestling him flat onto the bed. I was hovering over him, straddling his waist. "Who knew my brother was such a wonderful perv? Okay, yes, wherever we go together, I promise to take my ass with me. I'll never leave home without it. I'll even let you check and make sure before we go anywhere that I didn't forget to bring it with us. Happy?"

He looked up at my bouncing boobs inside my faded, threadbare tank top. My erect nipples were screaming at him, only inches from his face.

"These, too? Promise?" He was hungrily eyeing them.

I laughed, then I smooshed my breasts right down on his startled face. Shaking my tits for him, I said, "These, too. In fact, you can do a full checklist any time we're about to go anywhere: keys, maps, my purse, your wallet, water bottles, boobs, and ass."

His face was all red and flushed when I finally sat back up. I could feel he was still as hard as a rock beneath me. "Oh, and one other thing: cock. We can't leave home without making sure you bring this with us...." Smiling like a goon, I reached into his boxers, squeezing his hard cock before pulling it all the way out of his shorts.

Startled as he was, he still had the presence of mind to laugh and say, "That's not exactly the same as your boobs and ass! It's not always going to be like that, you know!"

I flopped down on top of him, letting first my ass then my pussy press directly against his hard length. Smiling seductively, I began to grind on his throbbing dick. "If it's ever not like this, then I'm not doing my job properly, am I? Maybe I'll just have to wrestle with you a lot."

"That's not fair, and you know it," he said, grinning when he felt me firmly pressing my wet pussy against him. "How will I know when your boobs and ass are as excited as I am, you know, down there? It's too easy for you to tell if you're doing a good job on me. How will I know, with you?"

I looked at him for a moment, thinking about his question. Smiling, I leaned down and whispered my answer. "I guess that will be for me to know and for you to find out, won't it?"

"Like I said, it's too easy for you," he chuckled.

"Oh, please, little brother. It's hardly some big mystery. I think I make it pretty obvious..." I said, gesturing to my breasts. "There you go. If you're ever curious, just check my nipples. The way you're staring at them right now, that's all you need to do. Unless I'm cold, they'll tell you every time." Giggling in anticipation, I pulled up my top to show him my bare boobs. "See? Whenever my nipples are this big and hard, and I feel this wet to you, go ahead and consider those to be pretty good clues that I'm as excited as you are."

He pressed his thick naked dick against my pussy, and I recalled how it felt when Trish and Michelle fucked me with those dildos. I also remembered their descriptions of how much better the real thing would feel inside me.

Grinding against him, I felt my pussy drenching my panties, and I gazed into his eyes. "So, my really big brother, do you still want to take a trip to California with your 'little' sister? Just the two of us together, all by ourselves? Hmmm? Do I need to buy a blonde wig to get you to say yes?"

He did a funny growl and rolled us over, making me laugh. He ended up on top of me, with the head of his enormous cock pushing straight into my panties-covered pussy. He'd pinned my arms back, and I was spreading my legs in total surrender when suddenly we heard Mom coming up the stairs.

Quickly jumping up, we scrambled to hide the dildos and trophy. Once we had them safely stashed away, we flopped down onto our stomachs atop the bed, facing the TV. Paul was still trying to stuff his dick back into his boxers when we heard Mom's gentle knock on my bedroom door, and I called for her to come in.

"Oh, there you two are. Talking about the trip?" she asked, with a warm, sweet smile.

"Uh-huh," I answered, looking up sheepishly.

"Okay, I just wanted to see where you two had run off to. So, did you decide anything?"

"Uh-huh," Paul repeated, mimicking me while grinning like a bandit.

WHACK!

He'd just hauled off and given my bottom a huge swat! What a butthead!

Mom, though, was clearly quite amused, and he shot her a smug look. "Yeah, Mom, I'm definitely coming."

"I really think you should, Paul. I'm sure she will love having you. It'll be a fantastic experience for both of you," she giggled, turning to me with a bright smile.

Paul had sat up to give my bottom that vicious swat, and he remained that way as he talked with her. Mom and I could both see his outrageous erection jutting out obscenely in his boxers, directly in my face. She was looking right at it when she'd giggled and said I'd love having him.

Wide-eyed, I just stared at it, and she was staring at it too. I pressed my face into my pillow, hiding my giggles as I soothingly caressed myself where he'd whacked me. Finally, I looked back up at him. "What was that for? Why did you spank my bottom?"

Way too late, he noticed our stares. Embarrassed, he covered himself again with a pillow. Still, as I continued gently rubbing my tender bottom, he smirked at me. While I waited for him to answer, they both just watched me caress myself.

"Why did you spank my bottom?" I asked again.

His teasing smile was pure saccharine sweetness. "You want me to give the mostperfect, awesome, spankable ass ever more attention, don't you?"

"Paul!" Mom shouted, totally guffawing. Although clearly shocked, she still laughed.

"Inside joke, Mom," he smirked. "I'll let her explain it to you later, if she has the guts."

"Okay, this I gotta hear," she said, flashing him a devious grin.

WHACK!

He'd swatted me again!

"Yeah! Spank that sexy ass!" she laughed. Leaning down, she held my face in her hands. "Baby, I'm quite certain your brother will be more than happy to give your gorgeous bottom all the attention in the world, if that's what you really want. So, was he telling the truth? Do youwant him to give your perfect, awesome, spankable ass--did I say that right?--more attention?"

Giggling, I buried my head. Lifting the pillow just a bit, I peeked out, and she was staring straight into my happy eyes. "Uh-huh," I whispered, nodding shyly before burying my head again with another silly giggle.

WHACK!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

~to be continued~

~ ~ ~

I encourage votes, comments and feedback. Please, let me know what you think. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.