Everything Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tui, I'm not upset. I said already that I'm cool with what happens."

"Are you sure, because..."

"Oh shit, you're really into her."

"Yeah, kinda."

"Tonight's the night, huh?"

"Could be. I don't know. I'm confused. We're friends, but I don't know."

"Just relax and let it happen. Don't force it, if it's meant to be. It'll happen.'

"Should I wear lipstick? I mean is that a thing?"

She laughed. "Oh shit, girl. You are so naive. She likes you as you are, so don't change. You wear lipstick a lot, so do it."

"Do you like lipstick? I've seen you wearing it."

"I'm femme, that means I like to dress like a woman. I don't wear dresses, but I like to look like a woman."

"Does that mean you're looking for like a dyke, or butch?"

She shook her head, rolled her eyes and laughed. "You've been spending way to much time on YouTube. And that's personal. I like who I like. I dated Lilly remember?"

"Oh yeah, snap. Sorry."

It was a moment of opening doors as I sat on the bed, wondering if I looked all right. I took more time choosing my panties than my dress. How dumb was that?

Lilly greeted me at the door looking spectacular. We might not have been going anywhere, but she went the whole way. Her dress fit like a glove. It cling to every sensuous curve. It was short, and her legs looked stunning. Her make up looked professional. Her eyes smouldered, the lash extensions fluttering as she smiled at me. "Hey, babe. Glad you could make it."

She waved me in and met me with a sexy hug, her mouth closing over mine. Pouty, sexy lips caressed mine with a gentleness I had never experienced. Her lips felt moist without being wet and slobbery. The was texture soft, yet firm; they melded to mine, encouraging openness. Her tongue: the inquisitive little demon snake. It flitted and slithered around, totally turning my insides into jelly. I felt her move, her body rubbing against me, her breasts flattening against mine, soft pillowy mounds of gorgeousness.

My handbag slid out of my hand as i slipped them around her waist, Our lips crushed and mashed. Our tongues danced wantonly. Her pussy ground against my hip bone, and I could feel her, the heat, the damp sticky material of her panties moved in tiny gyrating circles.

As we separated, she sighed sexily. "I have prepared a lovely meal. It would be a pity to waste it."

I let my hands drop, her curvy bum slipping out of my grasp. "Well, I am kind of hungry."

She giggled playfully, "I was counting on that. You're not a pillow princess, are you?"

"Um, I don't know what that means."

"Never mind. I was teasing." She let her hand rest on the curve of my bum as she guided me into the dining room. Talk about romance. Dim lighting, soft music, candles, and don't get me started on the aroma. It smelt heavenly.

It felt so natural. I had been so worried that it would feel weird, but far from it. We fit together so well. I used to think she was snobby, but now, the conversation was warm, sensuous, a little teasing, and oh so sexy.

After dinner, we moved to the lounge, and a second bottle of wine. She moved to sit beside me, our hips touching, her arm linked through mine, the music soft, her body firm. Then it happened, the kiss, like earlier, our mouths worked as if in unison. Our tongues curled sweetly, the kiss delicious.

When her hand moved to cup and support my boob, I panicked a little, my heart rate went through vthe roof. My pulse hammered. It was really happening. "Oh my god, oh my god," my brain said over and over.

Her fingers toyed seductively with my now very erect pointy nipples. I could feel how hard they were, the lacy bra rubbing against them inflaming them even more.

I moaned into her mouth, and I decided to return the compliment. For the first time ever. I felt somebody else's boob.

It was totally different to what I was expecting. Soft, like firm jelly, succulent, malleable. I tried to remember the videos. What to do. I felt her nipple poking into my palm as I massaged with the flat of my hand. I tweaked her nipple, causing her to moan in pleasure. That spurred me on, and I found them again, twisting and pinching her erect swollen nips.

It escalated quickly. Her mouth pushed aside the loose material covering my boobs. She kissed her way down until her mouth opened over my boob, the lacy bra soon wet and sticky with her saliva.

Her other hand slid up my leg, in between my fleshy thighs. I felt like a slut as I let my legs fall apart, allowing her access to my pussy, which was convulsing in excited expectation.

The moment her hand ran over my pouting pussy, I trembled, purring like a hungry kitten. I wanted that, I needed that, her finger tracing lines along the length of my slit, rubbing, caressing, pushing into the openness.

I was lost, totally at a loss of what to do. All I could think of, was yes...

As her fingers worked under the hem of my panties, my hips moved to make it easier. When her finger slid into my squishy pit, I moved again, encouraging, urging her to go deeper. I wanted more. She didn't disappoint, but then she changed attack, the palm of her hand flat pressing down crushing my clitty. Then with deft pressure, she squeezed and mashed. Her forefinger and thumb trapping my clit between the outer folds of my pussy and she ribbed them back and forth.

"Fuck..." I purred as my clit swelled, wriggling between her torturing pressure.

Our kiss had endured, but now she commanded. "Take your panties off."

it was like an order, and I complied. I wanted it anyway. I had been wriggling my bum trying to get her to push back into me. I wanted to feel her fingers inside me.

With the lacy fabric gone, my pussy naked, she wasted no time. Her mouth crushed back against mine. My arms circled her neck, holding on tightly. Her fingers worked back into my pussy and they slipped in and out furiously. I felt the shame as the sloshy squishy noises filled the room. I couldn't ever remember being this wet and sticky. I felt my thighs sticking together, coated with my secretions. My hips moved as if on automatic. They thrust in an urgent panic as I felt the inevitable surge. My tummy fluttered, my pussy convulsed. I was going to come. God it felt wonderful.

Harder and harder my hips thrust against her attacking fingers. Her palm somehow rubbing my clitty.

My eyes closed, my breath came in short sharp pants, and then I orgasmed. It was mammoth, my whole body surged and trembled.

It took a long time for my body to slow back down. She held me in her arms, raining down kisses on my neck, my boobs. "Are you okay, babe?"

"Oh god yes. That was amazing."

"We could go to bed, if you feel like it?"

"Yes, please."

Watching her strip off was a little daunting. She was perfect, no cellulite, her long shapely legs were stunning. There wasn't an ounce of fat to be seen anywhere. Her tummy was flat and toned. Her breasts were like golden orbs of loveliness. I felt, for the first time that night, inadequate. I had imperfections. I didn't work out, and I knew my tummy wasn't toned and flat. My boobs were small by comparison.

Lilly, though, sensed, I think, I was feeling doubt. She quickly moved us back into a luscious cuddle. Now with no material anywhere, my body was completely at her disposal. She moved with ease, her mouth finding my nipples. I wasn't going to be denied. I wanted to feel and taste this, as well. I let my mouth explore the wonders of her boobs, her nipples, the crevice between

I let my fingers explore as well. She rolled onto her back, her legs parting to allow me to experiment. I let my fingers slide all over her pussy, the lips squishy, swollen full of juice. My fingers were quickly coated in her love. Her vagina opened and I felt the extreme heat. God it was so hot, and it clutched and squeezed as I worked it in and out, round and round.

What would she taste like, would it be like mine?

I started kissing my way down her tummy, and she encouraged me, her fingers tangling in my thick glossy hair.

I wanted to be cute, to tease her, but I sensed her absolute need and I wanted to do it. My tongue probed her entrance, then around the lips. Then back in like a starving kitten, I lapped frantically.

"Put your fingers in me," she said pleadingly. "Fuck me, just do it."

The moment my fingers ran back into her juicy sodden depths, her hips shuddered and jerked against my face.

I felt the squiggly little coiled flesh of her clit, and focused my tongue on that as I fucked her furiously with my fingers. In the end, I had all four fingers inside her.

When she came, it was volatile, her whole body trembled.

Afterwards, she tugged at my hair. "Come up here quickly. Kiss me." We lay together, our mouths locked together, the fiery passion abated, but the warmth was all-encompassing.

I felt so sated sleep was impossible to fight off. But I was awakened not long afterwards. Lilly was fucking me. Her wet open pussy was crushed against my hip bone, and she rode me angrily, grinding and gyrating, her pussy rubbing up and down my prominent bones.

I was worried; was I supposed to know, did she think I was asleep? Should I merely lie there and let her do her thing?

My question was soon answered as she grasped my head between her hands and she kissed me passionately. "Oh fuck, Tui. God, I want you."

I cuddled her, returned her kiss and tried to match her rhythm, but she was way ahead of me. Her orgasm was tumultuous.

We went back to cuddling, slipping in and out of sleep as we kissed and cuddled.

First up in the morning was audio engineering. Running late, I walked into the class, I spotted Abby sitting at our usual spot. Her eyes fixed on me as I walked in, and I felt the world slow down, my every step was like slow motion. I could feel her eyes judging me, and I recalled a saying about doing the walk of shame.

That sentiment explained exactly how I felt. I knew that she knew and it made me feel terrible, like I had let her down.

I sat in my chair beside her, and she said, as she always did, "Hey, Tui."

I slid onto my stool beside her, and replied, "Hey..."

"I see we got more air time on BFM this morning. There was lots of feedback, as well."

"Sweet." I mumbled. The class started, but I got a few text messages pinging on my phone. The first was one from the students union asking if we were interested in performing at the Halloween party. We would be part of an evening played by four bands. We would be on first from, eight till ten PM.

The second was from a downtown bar, asking if we were interested in playing there in a couple of weeks. I nudged Abby and showed her the texts. She looked shocked, but gave me the thumbs up. It meant getting together with Arty and Nigel to see about their availability.

"We're gonna need a drummer." Nigel said, which Abby agreed with. "Yeah, people will be expecting that."

"Tyrone's pretty good," Arty stated.

"So is Garth, and I know he's interested." Arty added. Wow, they were probably the two best drummers from this year's intake. Knowing that they were interested was a boost to my ego. However, as good as they were technically, I felt they were a bit like the super-shredder guitar players. All skill, with no emotion. They had all the chops, fast hands, and they could read and understand music. They simply lacked the one thing I wanted... Passion.

Unsurprisingly, Abby was in my corner. Without even talking to me she said, "I would rather use, Brenda, I don't know if she's interested, but I love how she plays."

Bloody hell, it was like our minds were connected. "I'm with Abby. Brenda has passion, I know she's not as good, but she brings emotion."

"Come on, you're not serious are you?" Arty snapped. "She's got to be ten to fifteen years older than us. She dresses like it, too."

"What the fuck has age got to do with it?" Abby hissed, suddenly offended.

"What I meant was, she's probably not into it. She probably listens to classic rock, or the hits. She's probably never listened to BFM."

"Yeah, what's up with that? You got the hots for her, Abby?" Nigel said laughingly.

"No, I bloody haven't. I have hardly talked to her. But I like her style; she might not be technically as good, but she plays with real emotion. Have you two clowns watched and listened when she plays? It's all emotive. I will take that over virtuosity every time."

"Guys, lets ask her and get her to sit in with us. If she can't cut it. We can ask one of the others."

The discussion went on for a while. Nigel wasn't keen, but he agreed, just to keep the peace, I think.

Brenda was an adult student. She returned to studying after having a baby and staying home to raise her. She was an odd person, I know. She was a little overweight, short of stature, she always looked dishevelled, she was hardly a fashion model. I could see why the boys didn't think she would fit in. She dressed like a mum... Funny, that.

Abby and I approached her during lunch break. She was taken by surprise when we sat at her table, her three-year-old sitting with her. It turned out she used the Uni creche to look after Devlin, her son. She took every opportunity to spend time with him, especially lunch time.

When Abby asked if she would like to sit in for the Halloween gig, she just about choked. "Me... Really?"

"Yeah, we like what you bring. Have you heard any of the songs?"

She giggled. "Well, it's hard to miss them. They're everywhere around here."

"Do you like them though? We want the musicians involved to be into the songs. We aren't looking for correctness, we're looking for passion, desire. Somebody who would fit in."

"Yes, I like the songs," she said softly. "As far as fitting in goes, my only worry is Devlin. His father can mind him in the evenings, but weekends, he sometimes works."

"We'll work around that. First thing is seeing if you like playing with us."

We booked a studio for that night. We had to take what we could get. Lilly called as we were finishing our last class. "Hey, babe, do you want to get together tonight?"

"Sorry, we have rehearsal tonight. We're trying out a drummer. We have been booked by the student union to play at the Halloween gig."

"Wow, congrats, babe. We could get together afterwards..." Was that desperation...

"Sorry, but I need to get home, shower and change, plus I've got an assignment due."

"Oh... Maybe tomorrow night then?"

"Yeah, sweet, I'll be there late, though. I won't finish busking till after eight."

Brenda had to get her husband to pick up Devlin, but we were finally set to go.

"Do you want the sheet music Brenda?" Nigel asked.

She shook her head, "Na, not for me. If you don't mind, I would like to just wing it. Get a feel for the songs."

There were some eye rolls and furtive glances from Arty and Nigel, but we started playing. You hear stories of magical moments, somebody gelling instantaneously. Well, that's what it was like. Brenda picked the soul out of the song, found the perfect place to join, and her timing was impeccable. She was right there on the one beat...

She sat at the kit, her body flowing, there were no histrionics, in fact watching her sitting there, eyes closed, obviously humming along. You would hardly know she was playing.

The rest of us exchanged glances, and there were smiles from everyone. There were no second takes, everything she played was perfect. It was a match made in heaven.

The deal was done that night. We officially had a new drummer. It meant rehearsals, though, just so we could nail down starts and endings. Apart from the music, Brenda fitted in like we were old friends. She was coarse, full of dirty jokes and whimsical anecdotes. She had the boys in stitches relating some filthy joke.

It was awkward scheduling times around her husband so he could mind Devlin, but it was worth it.

Our reputation grew, as well. We got requests from pubs and clubs to play more frequently. We were in demand. We made a conscious band decision to use the band as often as possible. Restaurants, clearly, we couldn't use the band, but the pub and club gigs were ideal.

Claudia and Klaus liked the vibe we brought to their restaurant, and that became a semi-regular thing. Abby and I both refused to take money, so Claudia stopped accepting money from me for rent. She was an amazing woman.

She stepped up as well, when she overheard Abby and I saying we were cancelling a gig because Brenda couldn't afford a baby sitter.

"Bring the little boy here. I can mind him," she stated firmly. There was no arguing with her when she was in that mood. Brenda took more convincing. That changed the moment she met Claudia. Devlin loved all the delicious cookies, not to mention Claudia's love.

She adored the little guy. They were like old friends right from the first meeting.

Everything was going so well. Uni was a blast, I was making good money busking. The gigs were good. Our reputation grew quickly. Even Abby and I managed to get past our awkwardness over me dating her ex.

The only down side was Lilly. She seemed obsessed. She came to every gig, always with her friends. I hadn't thought of her as clingy. She was independent, strong willed and driven in her desires to be a writer, but everywhere I turned she was there.

At first it was so sweet. Who wouldn't be proud to announce that Lilly was my girlfriend? She was gorgeous.

It was difficult because she was my first sexual partner. I was only just coming to grips with being a lesbian, being gay. I had questions that I couldn't ask, let alone answer. I went from being a single heterosexual girl to being a lesbian in a relationship.

Lilly wanted me to move in with her. She hated that I sometimes said, "Sorry. I can't stay tonight. I have to get home."

It came just like that. I had just finished telling her I had to go home, when she said, "Move in. This could be your home. It would be so much easier. You wouldn't need Abby to pick you up. We could walk to school together."

"I couldn't do that. Claudia loves having me around." I didn't know what else to say.

"Don't you want to live with me?" she threw back.

"Lilly, I am only now getting to know you. I can't move in. What if it turns out you don't like me and toss me out?"

"Don't like you... Jesus, I love you, and I thought you loved me," She said desperately.

"Lilly, I like you. I like you a lot, but moving in. That's a huge step."

"Tui, I hate it when you're gone. You spend more time with Abby than you do with me."

"I'm trying, Lilly, I really am. You are my first love. You have to give me time."

"But you do love me?"

"Yes, I love you. How could I not? Every day I expect you to say you've found somebody else. Somebody prettier. I'm not like you." I said squeezing my little tummy rolls.

She slipped into my arms and kissed me. "I love that about you. I know I'm a bit shallow, image orientated, but you are beautiful in so many ways."

She was the expert at backhanded compliments. Beautiful in so many way. She may as well have said I love your personality... Yeah right.

That old Exponents songs came to mind, 'Why does love do this to me.' Why indeed?

Abby couldn't believe it when I told her. "She wants you to what?"

"I know, right... How weird is that?"

"Shit girl, you've got under her skin. She's feeling a little of what I felt. I can't get over it. She's capable of love. I knew she was, I just thought it only extended to herself."

"That's not nice; she has been nothing but supportive. Lets not forget without her we wouldn't have got air time."

"Yeah, she's good with that shit, and she's a really talented writer. It's just... she always treated people as throw-away items. Like possessions more than human beings."

"Sorry, I have never seen her that way. Yeah. She's a bit of a snob, but never malicious."

1...56789...21