Evil Bondage Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Red's fake rape is practiced as her older sister looks on.
2.4k words
4.56
4.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fetishrus
fetishrus
19 Followers

I sat across from Red this time, at the same restaurant the next evening. I was in my black sweats after having worked out earlier. Red looked sexy as ever to me in her light blue leggings and blue tube top. I had just sat down after seating her. I anxiously awaited the telling of her plan mentioned the day before.

"You see I have to work my ass off to get through college just like you," she began as our eyes met.

I understood very well the challenges she mentioned, neither of our parents were wealthy. Scholarships were out of the question for both of us due to injuries. I had messed up my knee playing high school football. Red had a career ending shoulder injury in the high school playoffs her senior year.

"So, what has this got to do with your plan?" I asked.

"Well, my parents have decided my younger sister should have her college paid for by them. I can't believe they scrimped and sacrificed for the little brat. She has totally manipulated my parents since she started to talk. I never tightly bonded with her. Neither did my older sister, since she wrapped my father around her finger, early on. Okay I thought, the little bitch gets her way again. I'll just move on I decided when I found out six months ago," Red replied.

"So, what has you so angry at her..., if you say you moved on?" I inquired looking into her eyes.

Angrily she began, "She must rub it in my face..., that she gets the free ride. Then she made the mistake that is making me want to do this. SHE..., told ME.., I could make enough money to get through college..., by fucking my way through school. I'll leave out the rest of her evil commentary. Let me ask you..., if both of my sisters were present, would you still be willing to pretend to rape me?" she asked in a calmer tone.

I hesitated and thought of being on the bed naked with Red while her sisters were in the room.

"I'm cool if you take all responsibility," I responded.

"Great..., you will love Katherine we call her Kat. People find that my older sister is so much like me. We will be using her house, her husband is currently deployed overseas in the army," she spoke smiling as she finished.

I listened as she told me of her plan, each detail making me a bit hornier as she went on. The two older sisters intended to lure the younger one into Red's trap. They would demand her to help them plan their parents' thirtieth wedding anniversary.

"Think she will fall for it?" I asked.

"Are you kidding..., my older sister made sure she has to be there or else," she replied.

"So, when is the big event?" I inquired.

"In a week on Saturday, no one has classes, and my older sister has no plans. Since we have no classes tomorrow, I set a lunch date for us at her house if you don't mind," Red said eagerly awaiting my response.

"Fine with me," I replied as dinner arrived.

We had a light dinner and left to get some sleep before tomorrow's meeting. The next day Red looked stunning again as I picked her up at her door. I first noticed a red shade of wet looking lip gloss had replaced yesterday's color. She had on a pair of blue running shorts, revealing those sexy legs I fell in love with. Her breasts were hugged by a thin bright blue bikini top. I noticed her hard nipples pushing outward under the fabric. Red was all in blue, from her outfit to her nails, even her flipflops.

"Wow..., I thought you couldn't get any sexier," I said taking her arm.

"Why thank you kind sir," she quipped, giggling as we walked to the car.

I opened the car door and watched her lean back in the seat. I closed her door and looked over her sexy body once again. I noticed Red lean forward and turn her head my way looking through the open window.

"Bye the way..., if you think this is sexy remind me to never let you dress me," she said laughing.

We arrived for lunch on schedule as Kat opened the front door of her house.

Kat looked at me and said, "So this is your rapist..., hmmm..., yep looks like one to me."

I blushed as Red laughed out loud, noticing my face.

"See just like me," she said pushing me in my back through the door as we went inside.

I turned and replied, "Should be quite the lunch."

Red was right, Kat was a lot like her in many ways. Kat was twenty-nine a bit taller with sandy hair, green eyes and smaller breasts, but her body and legs were killer. I noticed she had fewer freckles and was a bit tanner than Red. She wore a tight red T-shirt over a noticeable pair of braless breasts, and a pair of tight red shorts. I noticed the dark red nail polish on her fingers and barefoot toes shining from the sun through the window. Looking at the two women, red and blue had both become my favorite colors. I decided to try some humor and turn the tables on Kat.

Looking in Kat's eyes I said, "So when I rape you, do you want to be naked?"

Red didn't speak, but her right elbow landed with a slight force against my side.

"No sweet thing, I want you to rip my clothes off and fuck me silly. I want that hard cock deep inside me." Kat replied in a sultry tone as she displayed her own version of a wicked grin.

Wow so much for turning the tables, Kat's response had me wondering what I was getting myself into.

"Enough you two," Red said laughing while looking at us.

I instantly fell in love with Kat's personality. It wasn't long before I realized she had as much contempt for her younger sister as Red. While we chatted over lunch our friendship grew. We all sat in the living room later to discuss Red's plan.

"Everyone okay with what we are going to do?" Red asked.

Kat and I nodded in agreement as we sipped a bit of red wine. Red stood up saying she needed to use the restroom. She excused herself as Kat and I began to chat.

"Why are you so willing to do this young man?" Kat asked setting her wineglass on the glass coffee table."

Without hesitation I looked at her and replied, "I admit it seems a bit out of the blue, but I'm happy making Red happy."

"Uh oh..., sounds a bit more serious between you two than Red let on," Kat said while refilling her glass.

"Wait..., what..., no we just happen to come from the same high school. It's just a fling." I replied being caught off guard by her comment.

When Red returned, she surprised us. Barefoot and dressed in an old pale-yellow button-up front dress she walked up to me.

"Rape me now," she spoke softly looking in my eyes.

"What?" I replied glancing at Kat, covering the bottom of her face with the wine glass while winking at me.

"I need to see if you can perform..., when the others are in the room. This would be a good test Kat can watch," she told me reaching for my left hand.

I sat my glass down and looked at Kat.

She smiled and gave her response, "Rape away champ, let's see if you have it in you."

"Okay I'll follow you," I said getting up and taking Red's right hand.

I almost asked why Kat had stripped down to her thong, but I quickly remembered nudity was part of the plan. My mind was racing by the events unfolding in front of me. I took a few deep breaths to regain my senses as we began. I did not expect the thong to be so sheer. The covering left very little hidden as Kat stood by us. The thong revealed a thin strip of hair above her sex. Her breasts were smaller than Reds, but her areola and nipples were larger.

She stepped back and did a model pose as she said, "This might help champ take a good look."

Red quickly responded, "Leave him alone he's, my rapist."

I was surprised as I looked at the white sheets, and saw the ropes already tied to the bed's edges.

"I prepared the bed at my crazy sisters request," Kat said as she noticed my surprise.

"Okay you two..., I'm silent from here on," Kat said walking away from the bed.

In no time at all I had Red bound spread eagle on the bed. Prepared indeed, I thought as I spotted the condom package on the nightstand. I stripped quickly finding my cock already erect. It was a familiar effect as I eagerly looked at Red, awaiting her play assault. The sight of her legs spread her pussy awaiting me under her clothing enticed me. Out of the side of my eyes, I saw Kat watching by the wall across the way, my cock getting harder as she looked on. I turned and let Kat get a good look as I slipped the condom on my hard cock. I noticed her breathing quicken as she started to blush, while she looked me over. I caught her eyes momentarily glancing in mine, her face trying its best to be emotionless.

I turned to Red, she began pleading, "PLEASE NO..., DON'T RAPE ME..., PLEASE!"

I climbed on top of her, my legs straddling her as she tugged on the ropes causing the bed to creak. I slowly reached down and ripped open the top of her dress exposing the tempting braless breasts. My cock stretching against the condom I leaned over and began licking them.

"STOP PLEASE," She yelled again.

Lifting my upper body my fingers soon asserted the now familiar pressure against her hardened nipples as I looked in her eyes. The moans started coming from her mouth afterwards, like they did our first time. The red wet lip glosses appearance almost made me want to redirect my cock. I ripped open the rest of the dress revealing her sexy body in another white thong. Leaning over I cupped her breasts licking slowly then nibbling gently on her tender nipples. I slowly ran my fingers down the sides of her warm flesh. Upright once again I looked into her eyes as my hand found its way to her thong. I slowly grabbed the material ripping it away in my hand like before. Red responded, turning her head wildly side to side as I pulled the cloth free. Red's breathing grew heavy under me, as momentarily I glanced at Kat, who was intensely watching us on the bed.

"STOP..., MMNNPPHH," Red cried out as my hands gagged her with the torn cloth.

Slowly I slipped my right hand between her legs looking into her pleading eyes.

I slipped my fingers into her as she tried speaking through the gag, "PLS..., NNNUUUHHHH."

I vigorously fingered her slightly moist opening until she became wet, causing her to moan loudly.

"NUH..., STPH..., STPH," Red protested while tugging hard on her restraints.

Stopping my fingering I grabbed my now fully engorged condom covered cock. I slowly positioned it and entered her wet opening slowly. I leaned forward driving inside her warm wet pussy. I began thrusting hard into her as she struggled under me. I glanced at Kat once more, she was leaning back on the wall across from us. I now looked on in surprise as her right hand entered her thong.

"PLS..., NUH..., PLS..., PLS...," Red cried out struggling like crazy, making the bed rattle as we played out her rape.

I don't know how long we were lost in our play acting, but I felt Red's orgasm shake the bed under us as she came. It wasn't long after that I felt myself filling the condom with my hot ejaculation. I turned to look at Kat, shocked at the sight of her against the wall. Her left hand was covering her mouth, while her right was inside her fully visible opening, her thong resting at her knees. Kat's eyes were closed as Red watched her sister too. Her fingers between her legs, moving furiously against the soft wet flesh of her pussy as she started moaning. Kat's moans filled the room followed by her loud cries as she orgasmed. Kat's naked body shook almost violently, from the intensity of her orgasm, as her cries subsided.

I looked at Red she smiled and said, "I told her it was okay; she misses sex so much with her hubby gone."

I closely looked at Kat, it took a minute or two until she opened her eyes, they caught our stare causing her to blush vibrantly. I began untying Red as Kat pulled up her thong and gathered her thoughts. Red and I looked on as Kat slowly walked over to the bed.

"You guys are so fucking crazy to do this..., it looked and sounded so real," she commented softly still catching her breath.

"You were pretty real yourself," I said smiling at her standing by my side.

She turned a deep shade of red making me realize she had no comeback after what had just happened. I finally got one over on her, or did I? The image of her against that wall would be with me long after my comments. We cleaned up and met back in the living room.

"I think our little sister will be much humbler after Saturday," Kat said while serving us coffee and lemon cake.

My eyes looked Kat over, now dressed in a white top and jeans, however my mind was still watching her against that wall.

"You better be careful with Red young man; she can get you in trouble if you let her," Kat told me as she glanced at her sister.

"I kind of like trouble after today," I replied.

Red stuck her tongue out at me, followed by that wicked giggle of hers while I looked at her. Soon after we left Kat's house all of us now eager and excited for the upcoming Saturday.

fetishrus
fetishrus
19 Followers