Evil Bondage Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Her evil fantasy creates happy reality.
2.4k words
4.43
6.9k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fetishrus
fetishrus
21 Followers

In my college days I had an apartment off campus, which I happily shared with two other guys. There were never any issues if one needed the place for let's say amorous adventures. This was made possible by the large number of bars and restaurants in the area. Here you could find many unaccompanied females from our school out for a good time. Most of them were more than happy to keep us occupied while the apartment was in use. It was interesting how we learned early on, that keeping the place clean made our little adventures easier. The women felt more at ease if it looked like civilized men inhabited the place.

I had been living there for two months before I would have my turn to use the place. I had met this wild flaming red headed, green eyed adventurer. I had just arrived at the restaurant and sat down at the bar, when she took a seat on my right. My glance first noticed her bare legs, and blue painted toenails in her sandals. My view intensified, I quickly re-examined her sexy athletic legs, ending at the hem of a short black skirt. I followed the flow of her torso upwards to her tight white blouse. I could see the sexy lace of the white bra underneath. I looked harder to see if I could get a peek of a nipple or two through the fabric. I quickly resigned to look upward as my stare was fruitless.

I heard a female voice softly inquire, "Is it the outfit or is it me?"

"What?" I replied momentarily caught off guard by her forwardness.

I suddenly felt drawn to her voice by her soft sexy tone. My lustful gaze had come to an abrupt end as I reached her face. I found myself looking into a pair of bright green eyes. They were framed by the cutest freckled face I had ever seen. I was soon drawn to the wet look of her nude lip gloss. I found it to be the perfect accent for the erotic full lips speaking to me.

"It's obvious by the way you look at me, you see something you like," she spoke normally looking into my eyes.

"It seems like everything is well placed underneath that outfit," I said regaining my composure.

I became a little bolder eying her sexy lips smiling at my reply.

"I wouldn't mind seeing the me part, minus the outfit," I said returning the smile.

I knew this could end my flirtation with her, but if it went well, it was worth it.

"I don't even get a free drink first," she said giggling softly.

I quickly ordered her favorite cocktail as we moved to a table in the corner. I soon would find out she was one of the most free-spirited people I had ever met. Janette soon became known as Red for obvious reasons. All of five foot six, I would soon find she was a dynamo when it came to amorous flirting, and adventure. I quickly gave her my name in exchange for hers.

"Look at me Jeff," she spoke softly again.

I felt her hand slip into my lap beneath the table. My eyes widened as she gently rubbed my crotch through my pants. I felt a rise in my member as she rubbed against it under my clothes.

"Let's see how much you like me," I heard her whisper. "You want to fuck me, don't you?" her soft voice seemed to plead, asking while her hand found its way to my zipper.

I looked around to see if anyone was looking our way. I could feel my zipper slowly opening. I wondered just how far she was willing to go as her hand entered my pants. My breathing quickened along with my heartbeat, as I felt her soft touch on my cock, her right hand entering my boxers.

"Come on, tell me how you want to fuck me?" she asked.

I wiggled slightly as she continued with her hand clasping around my hard cock.

I realized under the table we were out of view, letting me relax and enjoy her touch. I looked at those sexy wet lips as she continued.

"I have seen you on campus Jeff. I like tall guys that take care of themselves," she said gently stroking my member. "Think of that hard cock inside my shaved wet pussy, rubbing on my clit as we fuck," she whispered while tugging harder on my shaft.

I reached down and grabbed her hand as I felt myself getting too close to a quick orgasm.

"I am surprised you stopped me," she spoke as she pulled her hand away and grabbed her drink.

"Why me, how do you know I am not some lunatic?" I asked looking at her.

"Jeff, I know all about you. You know Susan Barnes, right?" she asked looking directly in my eyes.

I was stunned, my heartbeat quickened at the mention of my sister's name. I looked at her again, I quickly thought of my sister and her friends. Susan was a year younger than me and was at college across the country on scholarship. Susan had been one of the best softball catchers in our state.

"No fucking WAY!" I blurted out looking at Red.

Red laughed out loud as she replied, "WAY."

This cute, young, sexy woman had been a senior pitcher on our high school team. I remembered the cute redhead tossing pitches to my sister.

"I didn't know you and Susan were personal friends," I said sitting back and looking at her.

"Face it, Jeff you were too busy chasing Margie to notice anything else those days," she spoke as she sipped her drink.

Margie, the one I had tried so hard to conquer in the day, flashed in my mind. I finally broke it off after a junior, and half a senior year of hope and frustration. Margie never found most of the places and things I wanted to do acceptable to her upper-class standards. I decided to focus on my future and college as I broke it off.

"I can't believe you're that Janette," I said feeling even more attracted to her than before.

"Yes..., Jeff..., that Janette," she said sipping her cocktail again.

"So, you and Susan still talk?" I asked her.

"Sometimes, it's mostly texts and Facebook these days," she said finishing her drink.

I knew my sister had little reservation in her sharing everything she knew about me. She was my best friend, and cheerleader, when it came to my social life. I could hardly believe the current situation in the restaurant though, while I looked Red over again.

"Since we are seniors once more, how would you like to go where Margie wouldn't? This might be our last chance at carefree love making," she said staring at me. Rising from her chair she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Or should I say fucking. Life can get complicated after graduation."

I quickly agreed as she stood up and excused herself to the restroom. Well needless to say I was all in. I quickly retrieved my cellphone and notified my roommates. I eagerly anticipated being in the apartment that evening.

Inside the apartment we became consumed in our lust. In no time I had her on the bed in nothing but her white thong. I eyed the sexy young woman on the bed as she lay on her back watching me. I removed my boxers and slipped the condom over the mushroom head of my hard eight-inch cock. Naked, I adjusted the condom down my shaft as I climbed onto the bed next to her soft warm flesh. I lay by her side grabbing her left breast, leaning over I began to slowly lick a nice hard nipple. I reached over and started pinching the other between my fingers. The contrast in color between her nipples and her white freckled skin made me even hornier. Suddenly I felt her hand on mine on her breast.

"Pinch it Jeff like this," she said squeezing my fingers into the bud of flesh causing her to moan loudly.

I kept the pressure on her nipple watching her other hand slowly slip inside her thong.

"OH.... YES, please, like THAT, do the other one with your other hand," she begged me.

I began squeezing both of her tender nipples between my fingers. I relished the sight of both her hands now gently at work between her legs. I enjoyed hearing her moan louder, as her sexy mouth opened each time I squeezed her nipples. I moved my left hand to the thong she was working under to begin to pull it down.

"Tear it off..., Jeff hold my arms over my head like you are raping me," she pleaded looking in my eyes.

I hesitated for a moment, wondering if this dynamo was setting me up with a rape charge for a fake crime. It would be a hard defense if she ran out of the apartment naked screaming rape. I slowly moved my bare flesh atop of her warm sexy body looking in her eyes as I settled over her. I think she began to sense my hesitation.

"JUST FUCKING DO IT JEFF... or are you a vanilla missionary only PRUDE?" she yelled looking in my eyes.

My left hand quickly grabbed the waistband on her left side. I tugged hard, lifting her hips from the bed, her body wiggling wildly under me. I felt the material give way while she began to move harder. I tossed the torn thong on the bed next to us. I struggled with her on the bed reaching for her arms. I finally caught hold of her left wrist and secured it in my grip. I reached for the other as she suddenly tried kicking her legs up at me. I held her wrists in a tight grip above her, as she bucked wildly against my body under me. I looked at the frustration in her eyes as she tried to fight free, I pressed my body hard between her legs, forcing them apart in a hard swift motion. I felt the heat of her flesh warmed by her struggles against mine. Controlling her athletic arms with my left hand, I used my right to touch her shaved opening. I slipped a finger inside her, pleased at how wet she had become. I reached up and guided my condom covered cock to her entrance. I slowly thrust into her moist pussy feeling her internal warmth surround my shaft. I felt her full body fight back, her head began to move wildly side to side.

"Don't do this stop please," she pleaded.

I stopped and let go of her wrists, still unsure of my situation. I was quickly reminded of her intentions.

"PRUDE..., bet you can't even talk dirty," she said slapping my face on my right cheek.

It was not intended to make me stop, as I used both hands now and grabbed her wrists. It was meant to encourage me, as I spread her arms.

"Take it you cock tease," I said pinning her arms once more.

She cried out rapidly, "NO, please let me go, STOP, please don't."

I felt her struggle with all her might under me. Her warm flesh was struggling against mine, causing me to drive my excited hard cock deeper inside her.

"FUCK YOU..., little cunts like you want to be raped..., HERE IS YOUR CHANCE," I replied raising my voice.

I had become lost in the amazing feeling of her naked body fighting to get out from under me. I could see the blue polish on her fingernails as I secured her hands above her head. My sexuality was being totally consumed by the powerhouse underneath me.

"STOP..., why me..., PLEASE... don't rape me..., you bastard," she spoke between breaths now as my body was fully forcing itself on top of hers.

"You fucking wanted to be raped, you know you like it," I said feeling her body weaken under my weight.

I was six three two hundred twenty pounds of mostly muscle pounding her small frame. I don't remember how long we exchanged verbal enticements, as we played out her fantasy. Soon our verbal antics turned into the human sounds of a couple having amazing sex. Her legs now positioned over my back spurring me on, our bodies performed our carefree lovemaking to its climax. Exhausted, we lay side by side, I turned and looked at her looking back at me.

"Why Red, why the rape thing?" I curiously asked.

I was seeing a bit of mischief in her face as she paused to reply. I looked at her firm breasts as I waited for her answer.

Laughing she said, "They don't talk Jeff. I need a lover that can play along when I want him too. I also have a confession. I want a lover who can fake a rape for a special surprise for someone."

Before she could say more, I said, "No way, I'm not doing that to someone you know."

Red burst out laughing causing the mattress to shake.

She looked at the ceiling replying, "Silly boy, I don't want you to do them. I want you to do me. They will be blindfolded and tied up, within hearing distance. Maybe next to the bed."

As soon as my shock settled down, my excitement began replacing it. She rolled over and climbed on top of me slowly moving her body down mine. Her hot breath on my skin, she looked up at me, once again I was staring into her green eyes.

"I just figured after all your frustrations with Margie you might be the one. Susan will never know how much she helped me, with getting you to be in my fantasy," she said with a wicked giggle.

I watched as her sexy lips approach my limp condom covered cock.

"Uh..., I don't know if that's going to arouse anything," I said as she pulled off the condom.

I watched her wrap it in her torn thong. I looked on as her lips returned to my wet now semi hard member. I was hoping her lips would soon look wet, from something other than lip gloss.

"Trust me, tomorrow when I tell you my plan, you will be remembering this," she said.

Slowly she began taking me in her warm wet mouth. I looked at those glossy lips covering my cock, moaning softly as they smothered it. I laid back, suddenly feeling my cock being tongue swirled inside her mouth. I grew hard once again, thanks to my youth, and her mouth as she continued. Indeed, she just might be right. I thought to myself closing my eyes. Those sexy wet lips were hard at work. I paid no mind to tomorrow, I was consumed by the present.

fetishrus
fetishrus
21 Followers