EvilKidKneeVeil57 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before I can take the car, I need for your wife to take out any valuables out of the car. Plus, I need some other things..."

Kendrick and the tow truck driver converse for a few more minutes. After his conversation, Kendrick had prepared for his day. He recalled the events that occurred earlier that day as he did his morning rituals. Everything that occurred during the wee hours of that morning was things that he has fantasized about since his teen years. He had been in like, in love, in lust and everything in between with Rain since he was a kid. He has been amazed by her for a long time, even during the times when she wasn't nice to him. When she felt sad and hurt, so did he. When she was happy, so was he. He loved her. Even his parents had known, which was why they had given Kendrick their blessings after he told them about his plans for this week. His parents, then, told him to bring Rain to their house so they could celebrate.

Kendrick entered his closet, after his time in the bathroom. He walked over to the ceiling-to-floor length, shoe organizer. He scanned the shelves in search for a particular pair of shoes. He found the pair, a pair of polished wing-tip shoes. They were residing in a shelf that was located in the middle of the litany of stacked shelves. He reached into the cubby hole and produced a small, blue box. He opened the box and peered at the content that was inside. He stared at the diamond engagement ring. He bought the ring, a month ago. When he bought the ring, he knew that he was going to reveal his secrets to Rain, during her vacation. At the time, he hoped that she wasn't going to hate him. He also hoped that she wouldn't dislike the ring.

'I really hope she doesn't hate the ring,' he concluded as closed the case.

According to his mother and to the jeweler that had shown Kendrick this ring, it was perfect and it appealed to every woman. The band was made from white gold. There were nineteen emerald-cut diamonds that were embedded in the band. There were three larger, emerald-cut diamonds in the center of the band. The largest diamond out of the trio was set in the middle while the two smallest were accompanying the sides. Inside of the band, there is an engraving. He read the inscription.

"From the 55 year-old, middle school teacher," he muttered. He laughed.

He trekked back into his bedroom. He dressed into a pair of black jeans, a pair of his boots and a long-sleeved sweater. He stood by Rain's bed side. He gazed down at her as she slept. She was naked and was hardly covered by the blanket and the sheets that were on the bed. Her curvy and lust-inspiring body was on display. His dick fattened with arousal as he gazed down at her. He adjusted himself. He crawled onto the bed and lied next to her. He had taken his index finger and gently swiped at the bridge of her nose. She let out a sigh and brushed at her face. He repeated his action. She scratched at her nose. He laughed softly.

"Wake up, sleepy-head" he spoke softly.

Rain let out a moan and then a grunt. She rolled onto her back and grunted loudly as she stretched her limbs. She rolled onto her left side. She opened her eyes and stared at him. A smile graced her mouth.

"Good morning, what's up Pookie?" she said softly.

"Well, Dick Mittens—

Her laughter interrupted his statement. She stopped laughing and gazed at him. "It's Dick Mitten, not Mittens," she corrected him.

"Sorry, Dick Mitten, you need to get up. The tow truck driver is on his way—

"Oh" she gasped. She sat upright and then she rapidly slipped out of the bed. "What time did he call? How long is he going to be? Did he say that he was going to be long?" She ran to the other side of the room and entered the closet.

Rain entered the closet and ran over to where she had arranged her clothes. She let out a sigh of relief. She silently thanked herself for unpacking her clothes during one of their breaks. Opening up different drawers, she pulled out different items of clothes. As she dressed, she thought about the events that occurred during the previous hours.

After their sexual interlude that happened in the living room, Kendrick and Rain had traveled to his bedroom along with her luggage. They ended up spending a few hours talking and making love before falling asleep. They woke up a few hours later to the sound of the front door slamming shut. She assumed that it was the housemates returning after their club-hopping excursion. Then, she fell asleep again.

Rain thought about Kendrick. Her heart felt like it was slamming against her chest. She knew that she was in love with him. She admitted to herself that it felt slightly weird to think of Kendrick as being EvilKidKneeVeil57. But, she knew as long as she was around him, she'll be all right.

After getting dressed, Rain left the walk-in closet and entered the bedroom. Kendrick was in the process of making the king-sized bed. She sat on the edge of the mattress. She slipped her pair of Timberland boots on her feet.

"Did they tell you what time that they would be here?" she asked, as she bent over to tie the laces on her shoes.

"In two hours" was Kendrick's answer.

Rain glanced over her left shoulder to stare at her boyfriend. "In two hours, why did you wake me up, if they were going to be here in two hours? We could've been sleeping right now. Or... We could've been doing... You know," she suggested.

Kendrick smiled. He stacked the pillows on the bed. "I woke you up for a couple of reasons. One, I thought you might want to get up early so you can get dress and shower. I thought that you wouldn't have been too happy handling your business with bed hair and morning breath." He made sure that the corners of the blanket and the sheets were equally tucked. "And two: I wanted for you to be awake, so I could ask you a question..." Rain noticed Kendrick nod his head towards the foot of the bed.

She turned her attention to the direction that he was nodding. She saw an object sitting in the middle of the bed. The object was a navy-colored, velvet box that was suitable for a ring. The box was opened. Inside of the box, there was a diamond ring.

'Oh my...' her brain managed to speak.

Rain stared at Kendrick. He was still standing at the side of the bed. He was watching her. His blue eyes was focused intently on her. His arms were folded across his broad chest. His bottom lip was tucked inside of his mouth, which made his dimples more pronounced.

"Kendrick," she sighed.

"Rain, I have a question to ask you."

*************

Rain stood in the doorway of the front door. She was watching two men chat in the driveway. One man was the two truck driver and the other man was her fiancée. She said yes to his marriage proposal. She knew that they will be hurdles for the both of them. She was aware that her family and her friends are not going to be happy about her sudden engagement. But, she will face each challenge head on.

Rain walked further into the foyer. She was now cold. She walked to the kitchen, where she made two cups of coffee. Grabbing one cup of coffee, she sat at the island counter. As she savored the taste of Columbian Roast, she saw Elena and Cody enter the kitchen. She watched Elena's eyes widen and joy erupt on her face.

"Rain, you're here!" she shrieked. The woman ran over to Rain and gave the woman a fierce hug. "I'm happy that you decided to stay! Yay, I am so happy—

"Elena, baby, let her go!" laughed Cody. "You're about to suffocate her!"

"Oh, I'm sorry," Elena apologized to Rain. She released Rain from her tight grip.

"I am glad to see that you've decided to stay. Is there any more coffee?" asked Cody.

Rain gave him the cup that she made for Kendrick. Cody gave her a short 'thanks' before taking a seat on a bar stool that was on the other side of the island counter. Elena had walked over to the location of the coffee machine.

"So where is the Wild Boy? You didn't kill him last night, did you?" Cody asked Rain with a smirk on his face.

"No, I didn't kill him," she chuckled. She had taken a sip of her coffee. "He's outside speaking to the tow truck driver who is here to take my car."

"Speaking of which, what happened to your car?" asked Elena.

"Kendrick slashed the tires," Rain informed the both of them.

Cody did a genuine spit-take with his hot beverage and it caused both women to laugh at him. Before any one of them could ask for more information, Rain explained the situation to the couple.

"Wow, he really loves you," stated Cody sarcastically, which caused Rain to throw a wadded-up napkin at him. He laughed at her and then tossed the same balled up napkin at her.

All of a sudden, a high-pitched scream ripped through the kitchen. The outburst caused both Cody and Rain to spill their coffee.

"Shit—

"What in the hell is wrong?" Cody muttered.

Rain left her seat and walked over to the sink, where a dry dish towel was located over the sink. She grabbed the towel and traveled back to the island countertop. She proceeded to clean up the mess.

Cody stared at his girlfriend. "Elena, what in the hell is wrong with you, woman?"

Elena was jumping up and down. Her olive toned face was flushed with a blush. There was a broad smile on her face. She was pointing at Rain, in particular to her left hand. Rain knew what she was pointing at. She glanced down at her hand.

"Oh," she muttered as she glanced down at her engagement ring.

"Oh my God, did he propose to you, Rain?" shouted Elena.

Rain stared at Elena and gave her a smile. "Yes," she answered with a head nod.

Elena let out a squeal and ran over to where she was sitting. Once again, she placed Rain in a tight hug. Both women laughed. They began to chatter about the moment when Kendrick proposed. Cody just rolled his eyes and continued to drink his coffee.

"Congratulations, Rain" Cody told her. "And by the way..." Both women stared at Cody. "... Ever since it is Wild Boy who is really the ass-kicking Marine, I know that I can kick his ass!"

"Whose ass is Cody is pretending that he can kick?"

Everyone turned to the doorway to see Iggy walking into the kitchen. Cody pursed his lips and then rolled his eyes. Iggy walked to the coffee maker and made a cup of coffee.

"Wild Boy and Rain are engaged!" announced Elena to Iggy.

"Jesus, Elena" Cody said to her. "Maybe Rain wanted to tell him," Cody said to his girlfriend.

Elena realized her snafu. She cupped her hands over her mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry, Rain."

"It's all right, Elena. Iggy already knows about it," Rain notified her. "Kendrick told me about a chat that happened last night on the balcony," Rain informed Iggy, after he gave her a questionable look. He gave her a smirk. He walked over to Rain and placed his arm on her shoulders, in an embrace.

"I think that I might have to have a talk with my friend. He is breaking all kinds of Man Codes by discussing our private conversations with you," Iggy quipped.

"Whatever you say, Esteban!" she said to him. He gave her ponytail a gentle tug.

"Ow! I am glad to know that you haven't change since our days in pre-school!" She punched him on his arm. Everyone laughed.

Eventually the two men left the kitchen, leaving the women alone in the kitchen. They proceeded to converse.

"So, you're moving to Colorado?" Elena asked.

"Yes," Rain said to her. "I already know that I am going to miss my home, my job, my friends, my family and other things, but I am not regretting anything. When I first saw the ring..." Rain made a glimpse at the item. "... I did become scared. But then, I realized that was my cowardice speaking to me. I love Kendrick too much. I know that we should take it slow and make our engagement a two-year thing, but I don't think we can. This morning, we decided that it should take me about two months to be able to handle my business in New York..." Rain had taken a sip of coffee. "He wants to start making some babies," she giggled. "I told him... You know what, right now I am babbling like a fool. I need to shut up."

The women laughed.

"Despite your babbling, I do think that you are making sense," Elena interjected.

"Thank you. I tried my best," Rain stated in a giggle.

"So, have you discussed about starting a family?"

"Somewhat, we made a few references to becoming parents. He wants to fill this house up with kids—

"This place has twelve bedrooms though. He plans on keeping your oven full," joked Elena.

Rain giggled. "Yes, it is his fantasy. I had to tell him that we can compromise on that baby thing. I want to have some babies, but I don't want to create an entire football team!" Both women laughed.

"Did you tell Carol, your sister, about the engagement?" asked Elena.

"Yes, I did tell her and she was shocked. Then, her shock gave away and then she was amused, once I told her who EvilKidKneeVeil was. Then she became super excited."

The women continued to chatter. The latest conversation is temporarily halted when Georgina, Delilah, Joshua and Iris enter the kitchen. The two groups of people briefly glance at each other. The group of four friends strolled across the kitchen and sat at the eating table.

Elena and Rain resumed talking.

"Are you going to let your future sister-in-law in on the great news?" Elena asked in a soft voice.

"Now, where's the fun in announcing that news. I prefer that she learned about it through an ordinary conversation," Rain notified her newfound friend. Rain gave a smirk and then a wink.

"Oh, I am soooooo tired," Georgina obnoxiously announced.

Elena glanced over her right shoulder. "Thanks for the update," she said to Georgina. "Here's a tip: go back to bed."

Georgina chose to ignore Elena. "Mmmm, Delilah, what should we do today? Oooh, I know what we should do? We should go back to the Gucci store. I saw a great dress in there. It would look sexy on you—

"Hey, um, Georgina..." Joshua stated with apprehension. "Don't you think that you should be saving up your money, ever since Wild Boy has tossed you out of his place?"

Georgina let out a giggle. "Joshua, did you honestly believe what Wild Boy said last night? He was bluffing. He did it to show face in front of his friends. Don't worry, I am going back to my townhouse and I am still going to live my life."

"Keep on believing that lie, Georgina. You're going to be shock as hell, when you return home."

Everyone stared at the kitchen's entryway.

Kendrick stood in the doorway for a second. He was glaring at his sister. He hated seeing the smug expression on her face. He wanted to wipe that look off of her face and make her eat a large slice of humble pie.

"I've already called dad and he begrudgingly is allowing you to move back into their house. But, he stated that you have a three-month deadline to get your shit together," he reported to his sister as he walked further into the kitchen.

"Bullshit, I know that you're bluffing," stated Georgina.

"Yeah, I can tell that he's lying," added Delilah.

"And I can smell a gold-digging, skank too," Kendrick declared. "If you two don't believe me, Georgina can call our dad. He'll tell you the same thing. If you don't want..." Kendrick walked over to the island counter. He stood behind Rain and placed his arms around her, in an embrace. "... To stay with mom and dad, then you can stay with Aunt Johnny and Uncle Jackie. But, I don't think that you will like living in the boondocks in Upstate."

Kendrick glared at Delilah.

"I advise you to keep away from there, Delilah. If my Aunt Johnny thinks that you are flirting with her husband, you will be taking buckshot out of your bony ass," he warned her.

Delilah flicked her middle finger at him. He gave his sister's friend a smile, as a reply. Then he turned his attention to his fiancée. He pressed his lips against her left temple as a sign of a kiss.

"Hey baby" he greeted her.

Rain's breathing quickened once she felt his soft lips. She glanced up at her love. She smiled at him. "I love you," she told him.

He smiled and gave her another kiss. He whispered his love in her ear. As he spoke to her, Rain trained her eyes on Iris, who was sitting across the room and was witnessing her interaction with Kendrick. She watched the smug smile that she entered the kitchen with on her face disappear. Her pretty, fair-skinned face had gone paler. Her blue eyes were widened with shock at first and then they have gone glossy with unshed tears. She was devastated.

Afterwards, Rain glanced at Elena, who was staring at her. The two exchanged looks with each other. Elena had peered over her right shoulder and stared at Iris. She stared at the woman for a few seconds before re-focusing on Rain. She noticed that there was a mischievous glint in the Irish woman's eyes.

Rain felt Kendrick massage her shoulders. He gave her another kiss, but this one was planted on her cheek. She giggled. She glanced up at him. "What are you doing? Are you returning the favor?" she said to him, feeling amused.

Kendrick laughed. "I would love to give you a massage. But, I have some other plans for you tonight. We're going out tonight."

"Oh really, where are we going?"

"Someplace nice and you are going to have to put that dress back on—

"Oh, so you did like my dress?"

Kendrick unexpectedly let out a high-pitched giggle, which earned a chortle from Rain. The laughter ended with the lovers kissing.

"Awww, look at the happy couple! You guys are only engaged and you're acting like newlyweds!" Elena said enthusiastically while being obnoxious. Rain and Kendrick stared at Elena with intrigue. She smiled in response.

"YOU'RE ENGAGED!" Georgina roared.

Everyone stared at the woman. The eyes left off of Georgina briefly to glare at Iris, who ran out of the kitchen while trying to control her sobs. Joshua chased after her.

"HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU TWO ENGAGED? THE LAST TIME I'VE CHECKED, YOU TWO WEREN'T SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER! HOW---

"It's simple: a man gets down on one of his knees and then asks a woman to marry him?" stated Cody as he entered the kitchen.

"Shut up, Cody! You two—

"Georgina, can you just shut up please?" Iggy said to her as he strolled past the table. He walked over to the other side of the room and leaned up against the wall. "I had to hear your nonsensical, gullible and incessant pestering all throughout the night. So, shut up!"

Georgina glared at Iggy and then sat down quietly.

"Rain, we have to go now," Kendrick announced to her.

"Alright," she said as she stood up from the stool.

"Alright guys, Rain and I are going into town to get her car fix. We'll be back in a few hours. As for tonight, don't make any plans because we are going out tonight to celebrate," Kendrick announced to his friends. The kitchen was filled with applause from Iggy, Cody and Elena while Georgina and Delilah just silently fumed.

Kendrick turned his attention to Rain. "Are you ready, beautiful?"

Rain stared at Kendrick. In a span of a second, she imagined that his face was going to be the one that she would be seeing as she experience her important milestones. His handsome face was going to be the object that she would focus on as she marches down the church's aisle on her way to the altar. His face would be one of the first things that she was going to see after she wakes up in the morning. Kendrick's face was going to one that she was going to look for, after she brings their children into the world. She also knew that his face was going to the one that was going to be by her side throughout the years. She knew that his face was going to change, as well as her face, as they become older. But, Rain knew that it was going to be the same man that she will love forever.

She smiled at Kendrick and then gave him a kiss.

1...345678