Evita

Story Info
My new neighbor takes control.
1.8k words
4.4
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
186 Followers

Evita

My new neighbor takes control

Hopefully enough details to get your mind active and not too much to spoil the tale.

I had just driven into the garage and was unloading my trunk from a two month long vacation in Alaska when one I was informed that I had a new neighbor right across the hall from my apartment. It seems that Jimmy had suffered a heart attack and passed away. His wife, Connie quickly moved out and returned to CO to be with her daughter and her family. I wasn't sad to see her go. She wasn't a nice lady and I had often wondered why poor old Jimmy hung around. When I asked about the new person he said she seemed nice a little different but nice. That's all he would say. I couldn't get any more details which of course made me all the more curious.

I was just at my apartment when the door across the hall opened and there stood my new neighbor. At first I just stood there a second before I recovered my wits and introduced myself to her. Tall, taller than me, short haircut, almost what was called a butch, big dark eyes, and dark skin. I could almost picture her in darkest Africa wearing a leopard skin draped over one shoulder and reaching half way down her thighs with one breast showing and carrying a long spear. She was beautiful.

A powerful grip as we shook hands and she told her name was Evita. I explained that I was just back from a vacation. I also offered to help her in any way I can. "I'm a little handy. You know hang a picture move the couch type of thing, change a light bulb. Andy, the maintenance man is good at the hard stuff like fixing the dishwasher."

She thanked me for my offer and said, "Actually I do need some photographs hung. Maybe one day next week you could help me with them?" I quickly agreed and we kind of set a date for the following Wednesday. The next week I was in the laundry room when she walked in with a basket. We chatted and when she asked if I was still willing to hang the photos we set a time of ten the next day.

At ten that morning I was at her door and hammer in one hand and a bag of nails in the other. Her big smile as she let me in was a real joy to see. Evita offered me a cup of coffee before we started and I was happy to have it. We talked for almost an hour before I said that maybe we should get started.

"Yes, please let's." It took almost an hour to hang a dozen pictures of flowers in the living room. She was kind of fussy about were and how high. During the process she told me that she had taken all of these photos and I expressed my admiration of her skills. "Now in the bedroom I have what needs to be hung there, if you can. If you want we could wait until another day if you're tired or out of patience."

I thought it best if we just finished and actually preferred to be done with the job. "I can't take credit for these. My friend was the photographer." Leaning against the wall were five large black and white framed nudes. Tasteful but showing a lot. Small breasts, a flat muscular stomach, long slim legs, a firm butt, and a patch of short pubic hair. Only one showed a face. I looked twice and then looked at her. "Yes, it's me. What do you think? Am I good or what? I think I look good. There are others but not for public consumption. They are actually kind of risqué in fact."

I had to turn away to hide the sudden swelling in my jeans. "Got a problem Timmy? Don't be ashamed. I take it as a compliment if my body causes a reaction. It happens to most men when they first see them. I think the only ones not affected are gay." Her laugh was loud and joyous.

I took her at her word and let the bulge show and hung those wonderful photographs as she directed. "Thank you so much. It's hard to judge locations and stuff and still hang them all by myself. I really, really, appreciate your help. Could I invite you over for dinner one night? I make great lasagna and have a good selection of wines."

Two nights later, the dinner was all she had promised and more. We talked and laughed, sharing stories and personal things. She had been married, no kids, he wasn't cut out for her lifestyle. I had always been single, never found the right woman. "And what is the right woman?" she asked.

I don't know what come over me but I confessed that strong women had a fascination for me that was hard to resist.

"Dominate women?"

"No not necessarily but women that know what they want and are not afraid to ask for it."

"So if I was to tell you I needed my pussy licked you would do it?"

"What?"

"Lunch at the Y, muff diving, going down, bush dinner, clam lapping, oh hell the list goes on forever. You with your head between my legs giving me your best shot and I enjoy a carefree orgasm. Are you willing...To do that? I'm a good fuck after I've had my first come and I'm looking for the second. How about it? Am I to bold for you, was it just talk on your part?"

I was struck speechless for a moment but I think I recovered with courage. "No, you're not to bold. You are a lovely woman and I would be more than happy to share some time with you and yes do what you are asking for. I can't think of a better way to end this evening then in your bed."

"Great. That is just what I need. Let's take a shower first. I'll wash your back and you can wash mine."

I was jealous. Someone, at some time had remodeled her shower. Mine had one head, hers had three of them. One on each end and one over the top, that was kind of like a soft waterfall. Then there was Evita. Those photos did not do her complete justice. Not only was she beautiful she had the most fascinating body. Slim and small firm tits with dark proud nipples, a hard stomach, her ass was firm and the patch of black hair between her legs was trimmed short enough to let those soft lips be visible. All of this with long strong looking legs. She has the most perfect body I had ever seen.

And after washing her hair and face she let me wash the rest of it. She insisted that all of it was to be washed. "My ass, don't forget that part. Yes, now the crack, get in there real good. Yes. Like that. I may want you to give that part a little lick or two so get it good and clean."

When it was my turn I almost came when she was washing that part. "Damn Timmy for a white guy you have one nice pecker. Come on let's dry off I want to get in bed. I'm all excited it's been over a month for me and I'm all primed and ready."

I'm at a lost to tell you about that night. I have never had a better more fun in a woman's bed then that night. She was happy and laughing and not ashamed to tell what she wanted and how she wanted it. It was wonderful is the only way I can explain it. Yes she had me licking her puckered opening back there. It only made her happier and even more active. She was calling out, "Do it Timmy lick my ass crack. Ya like that don't stop...More...Just a little more. Oh yes, now my puss. Wait let me roll over. Ok now...Lick me and suck me. My clit...My clit...A finger Timmy...Use a finger up inside. Oh God Timmy you're wonderful...More." When she wrapped her legs around my head and orgasmed she almost killed me.

As she cooled down she promised to give me what I needed. "If I play with that thing a little you're not going to come real quick are you? I want to feel you fucking me. I can come a second time if you can last long enough. How long can you last Timmy?" She laughed that joyous sound that came so easy to her.

Her laugh was cut off as she pulled me into her mouth. It less than it takes to write this I was on the brink of coming. Evita knew it and pulled back, "Oh, no you don't. I want it. Let's just relax for a minute or two. You just lie there. Don't move. Don't touch yourself. I'll tell you when."

It took forever. My member never softened. Hard and throbbing it lay on my stomach. Finally Evita rolled over and kissed me. "Can you hold off for a while? I need one more trip over the rainbow. Please tell me you can be patient enough for me to get there."

I could only promise, "I'll try but I'm in a state like never before. It's not going to take much."

"I'll be gentle. Just let me. Count from a hundred backwards. I'll help you. One hundred, ninety-nine, keep going."

She crawled up and over me and straddled my legs, took ahold of me and lowered herself down. I almost came right then but she was watching my eyes and pulled off just in time. "Ninety-eight, ninety-seven, come on Timmy count with me. Don't you dare come now, wait for me, damn it. "

At seventy-one Evita came. She had been fingering her clit as she rode me. I was playing with her nipples because she wanted me to and it was fun. It was all I could do to hold back. Thank god. I couldn't take any more. If I ever have a better orgasm it may kill me. When her pussy began to spasm I exploded. The first time I had ever orgasmed at the same time my lover did. I can only say that it is the best feeling ever. There is something special about coming together.

We lay there me spooned up behind her. My soft penis was nestled in her butt crack and one hand holding a tit. "You are good Timmy...Very good. We are going to have to try this again sometime."

The end

Thanks for reading this tale. I enjoyed creating it. Your votes and comments are welcome.

tailtales
tailtales
186 Followers