Evocative Escapades

Story Info
A Gaming broadcast goes sexual to avoid cancellation.
13.7k words
2.75
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this is a work of fiction)

Foreword

Venn was the great catalyst of my life, though perhaps not in the way I had ever dreamed it would be. Though I became part of the team because I believed in the idea of bringing gaming-related content to a wider audience; that was not what Venn was in the end. I am disappointed we could not make this simple idea work, but I would be lying if I said I hated what Venn became. The experience taught me a lot of things: creating content airing 24/7 is extremely challenging, and keeping an audience interested is equally difficult, but first and foremost Venn taught me that sex sell, and that I love selling it.

I am Chrissy Costanza, and this is my story of how Venn taught me to embrace the slut within me.

Chapter One: A Rough Start

The first meeting was held after we had aired for three days. It consisted of all the content creators, the bosses (Ariel Horn and Ben Kusin), and a few other executives I had only briefly met and could not remember the names of.

My initial impression was that we were doing well, I had seen far greater viewer numbers than expected, and I was personally proud of my own performance on my show, Guest House. From the looks of the higher-ups, they were not as pleased with the result.

Ariel held the meeting that day. When we were all seated, he connected his laptop to the projector and cleared his throat.

"Welcome, sorry to have called this meeting with such short notice, but I'm glad you're all here," he started. "While I am happy with your performance so far, I unfortunately have to say, it is not good enough." He opened a presentation he had prepared, showing viewer peaks and graphs of retention. It looked surprisingly good.

He continued, "Running this show is hemorrhaging money right now, we need a great surge in viewership soon, or we will have to shut down."

The room fell quiet and somber as Ariel imparted the news. I felt perplexed, wondering how they could see our numbers as bad.

James seemed to have felt the same way. He spoke up, breaking the silence.

"I saw the viewer numbers; we were at over ten thousand a few times. That is a lot! Did you think we would get more than that? We have all done a great job making this show start off strong, you cannot expect more!" There was anger in his eyes and his voice was almost shrill.

Ariel stayed quiet for a moment, to let James settle back down. Then he spoke levelly.

"We viewbotted the numbers. We thought more people might come if they saw it was popular, but it did not help a lot. The real numbers were far lower." He opened the next slide showing a graph of the real viewer numbers over the past three days. We had barely peaked at a thousand viewers. I felt gravely disappointed, but somehow in my heart, I was not surprised. I had noticed the chat was going very slow for a stream of that size, but I had hoped it was just inactive viewers, rather than bots.

"This is not sustainable," Ariel said and looked around the room.

James had quieted down, and we all sat in silence for a moment until Sasha spoke up.

"What do you suggest we do to bring in more viewers? You say you are happy with our performance, yet you call us into this meeting and sit us down like it's our fault we don't get views. What are we supposed to be doing differently?" There was a murmur of agreement from the room.

Ariel turned off the projector and gently placed the remote on the table before he responded.

"Me and Ben have been talking about this. Yes, you have all done impeccably well, so if the execution is not the problem, the formula is. We need something different to get people's attention."

"And what is 'something different'?" James returned spitefully.

"The one thing that grabs anyone's attention. Sex."

I practically gasped as he said the word so confidently.

"Of course, I don't mean we should be streaming... well, sex. I just mean we need to maybe have our girls maybe wear something more risqué, maybe host some more lewd games on our shows. Just small things to get more people interested."

I felt a moment of disgust. He spoke so assuredly about things so wrong and immoral. I was not alone in feeling slighted. Though the women were being singled out, the one to speak up was Matt.

"This is wrong, on so many levels. You can't just force girls to wear revealing clothes to bring in viewers... This is ridiculous."

I was glad to have a voice speak out for me because I was too shaken to talk on my own.

"We will not force anything on anyone. This is just a friendly meeting; we are here to discuss ideas of how we can save our platform." Ariel said calmly, trying to diffuse the tension.

"Well, then I suggest we talk about some other way we can do better, without objectifying women or showing smut to kids." There was fury in Matt's voice, and a unified protest from many of us murmured in its wake.

Ariel stood silent for a moment, seemingly surprised at the poor reception he was receiving. When the room had quieted down, he spoke with a more affable voice.

"I hear you. Clearly, this was a bad idea, I think we should call this meeting over, and reconvene another time to talk of other ways we can bring in more viewers. Please take this time to think, and if you have any ideas, bring them to the next meeting."

The tension in the room was palpable, but the meeting did end there, for most of us. At the last minute, Ariel told me to stay behind. I did so, feeling uneasy at his request, but ultimately wanting to talk to him more about how we could save Venn. I closed the door behind me and sat down in front of him.

"I may have been a bit too... blunt," Ariel said and smiled. "Sorry if you took offense, Chrissy."

I felt bad for him and quickly wanted to make him not have to feel sorry. He just wanted to save the show after all. A goal we both shared.

"I'll admit it sounded quite... distasteful. But I do want to help save this show. What can we do?" I asked, genuinely.

Ariel measured me with his eyes for a moment before he responded. "While maybe we shouldn't make the show all about sex, I do think showing a little bit of skin would go a long way. Especially if it's you that is doing it. You are a very beautiful lady."

I flushed at his compliment even though I again felt wronged by the words. I wanted viewers to be there for my personality, not just for my looks. But perhaps wearing a skirt or showing a tiny bit of cleavage would not be the end of the world. If it saved the show, it was a small price to pay.

"Thank you," I said awkwardly. "I suppose I could agree to wear something a bit more... revealing for the next show."

Ariel smiled. "That is a great start."

Chapter Two: Upping the Ante

The next few shows I dared to dress more brazenly. I knew my family would have their reservations, but it was my decision in the end. I had to learn to stand up for what I believed in, and saving the show I was passionate about, was what I knew to be right.

I was apprehensive at first. It felt wrong to be showing so much skin on a broadcast, and seeing weird people comment despicable things. But I eventually grew to enjoy the attention. It wasn't so bad to be the center of attention, and I found a new confidence in myself when people complimented me on my looks every day.

Suddenly my silent judgment of other promiscuous women disappeared. There was nothing wrong with what they were doing, as much as there was nothing wrong about me wearing tight leather suits and showing off my ass on camera.

It was a great relief, but no sooner than I had found comfort in my new role, had I been challenged again.

The bosses wanted me to have Sasha Grey as my guest for my next show, though the content was to be more related to Sasha's show, 'Gray Area'. She had failed to gain viewers as I had, perhaps because people were so used to seeing her naked, that wearing more revealing clothes did not do much for them. Because of this, I was to bring her on to introduce my viewers to her show. I knew the topics we would discuss were going to stray further from what I was comfortable talking about. But again, I had agreed. The show was more important than my reservations.

As the time counted down and all the preparations had been made, I took a moment to sit alone with my thoughts. "It's just a normal show, act like yourself, be honest, and if something is too uncomfortable, try to change the topic." The thought did little to calm my hammering heart.

Suddenly I was counted in. "Three-two-one-Action!"

I looked up at the camera and tried to put on a confident smile, but it felt fake.

"What's up, everybody? Welcome back to Guest House! Today we are joined by our very own Sasha Grey!" I tried to sound as cheerful as I could.

"Hey, welcome everyone," she said.

She wore a red dress that was open at the back and sides, showing more skin than I had dared to. My latex clothing did not reveal much skin, but it did hug my form tightly, leaving little to the imagination for our viewers.

"Nice to have you here, Sasha. Could you introduce yourself to our viewers?"

She flashed a brief smile at me. "Sure. Yes, I am Sasha Grey, I have my own show on Venn called 'Gray Area' where we talk about personal things, relationships, sex, and things of that nature. Along with my cohost 'Dumbfounded'. Apart from that I have my own stream on Twitch if you want to check that out." There was a silence.

"Cool," I responded. "Well, today Guest House will combine with Gray Area, as we are going to be answering some questions, or I suppose mostly I will answer questions, about... the things you talked about." I finished awkwardly.

"That's right guys, so if you want to get to know Chrissy a bit better, make sure to stick around as I have some questions that will teach you a lot," Sasha teased.

I felt angst deep in my chest but decided there was no use in focusing on the discomfort of it. It would be best to just get it over with.

"That's right, so without any further ado, let's get into it!" I said with feigned excitement. Though I tried not to focus on my torment, I could not help but notice I was not able to remain still; I moved around in my chair, and my hands went from my lap to my face, to the table, and back, in seconds. I finally forced myself still and took a deep breath.

"Certainly!" Sasha said gladly. "We'll start off easy. Could you tell us about your first time having sex?"

My eyes shot up and I looked at Sasha incredulously. But she just held my gaze awaiting an answer.

"It was with my boyfriend," I lied. I did not want to admit my first time had been far less glamorous than that.

Sasha wanted me to continue so I did. "We dated for about two weeks before we... had sex." I felt awkward speaking the truth, even though it was a very mild and normal story.

"Two weeks? That is quite long, did he pester you for it, before that?" Sasha asked.

"Not more than usual. He was pushy, but I think he was afraid to do anything I did not fully consent to. My father scared him." I smiled recalling how protective he had been of me in my youth.

Sasha nodded. "And how was it for you?"

I felt I blushed slightly, but I forced myself to go on. "It was fine, but we were young and... inexperienced."

"And are you more 'experienced' now?" she asked with a big smile.

I felt flushed now but knew that I just had to move on.

"Yeah, somewhat," I said honestly. "I know what I want and what to ask for." The words were true but sounded so strange coming out of me. But as I sat with them, I found my embarrassment and rapid heartbeat started to settle. This was not so bad.

"What is it you want in bed? What are your kinks?" Sasha asked.

Now the questions started getting more personal, but I found the courage to answer.

"I like it rough, surrendering to a man and letting him use me." As the words came out, my heart stopped for a moment. This was sharing far too much. I could have just said something simple, like some specific foreplay or what I liked to wear. But I had told a public broadcast I liked to be used like a fuckdoll. Sasha too seemed surprised at my answer, but pleasantly so.

"Wow, atta girl!" she exclaimed and laughed.

My face flushed red again, but I felt slightly empowered at having shared what I just shared. I was still alive.

Sasha continued. "That's great you know what you want, and you dare to ask for it. A lot of people, especially young women, might find themselves too afraid to admit what they like, or not dare to ask for things in bed. What advice could you give them to be more confident?"

I was glad she asked me a more general question so that I could calm myself.

"It's a hard thing to do for some people, a lot of it comes with age and experience. When you are young it's often hard to respect yourself enough. You might find yourself only wanting to please others because you want them to like you. But that will only lead to you being stepped on by people who realize they can do anything to you without repercussions. The important thing is to find self-value and surround yourself with people who like your true self, and not just the self you project onto others."

Sasha nodded at me and smiled. "Well spoken, I agree. Girls, do not be afraid to make demands in the bedroom. Sex is not a single-player game!"

I smiled at Sasha, but before I could continue, I was signaled an ad break was coming. I thanked the heavens I was allowed a small break to gather myself.

"We will be right back guys, don't go anywhere!" I said to the camera.

"Aaand cut!" the producer shouted.

I breathed out heavily and looked down at my legs.

"Well done, Chrissy! That was amazing," Ariel said. "The chat is loving it, keep going we are hitting peak numbers right now!"

I smiled nervously at him.

Sasha joined in. "That was great Chrissy, I did not expect you to share that much. Well done!"

I flushed a bit again, but the compliments did make me feel better. And knowing the chat was positive was the most important to me. Not only because I wanted the show to do well, but because I was afraid of what they might think of me after admitting to such a thing.

"Thanks, guys, I was not planning to say that much, the words just sort of... came out, sorry," I said honestly.

"Sorry? That was gold, please keep that up if you can!" Ariel encouraged me.

"One minute, get ready," the producer called.

"You got this Chrissy, you're doing great," Ariel said quickly before he went back behind the cameras.

I took the last few seconds to close my eyes and ready myself for another onslaught. Then I was counted back down.

"Welcome back to Guest House everyone, we are joined by Sasha Gray, and we are talking about life and sex.

"That's right, Chrissy just admitted to liking some pretty wild stuff, but I just wanted to add that if you have more... vanilla tastes. That is completely okay too, and you should not be afraid to ask for that from your partner."

I nodded feeling slightly embarrassed still.

"Moving on to my next question. Chrissy, describe to us your ideal man in the bedroom."

I thought for a moment about saying something milder but knew it would sound fake after explaining how I liked to be violated.

"As far as physical appearance goes it is not as important as other things for me. I want a man that is assertive, dominant, and isn't afraid of hurting me." Again, the words coming out of me were far too much, but somehow, I kept going. "If my man is horny, I want him to just grab me and fuck me, anyway he likes to. If I'm cooking, I want him to not be afraid to bend me over the food I'm preparing and violate me."

The room fell silent as I finished, and I tried to remain confident. Sasha moved in her seat.

"Wow... that is hot," Sasha admitted. "You almost got me excited with that!" she flushed slightly.

I gave her a timid smile but could find no words. I was still shocked at what I had just admitted on a public broadcast for thousands of viewers.

The rest of the show went down easier for me, perhaps it had gotten a bit too sexual even for Ariel, or perhaps Sasha just felt uncomfortable, but she asked fewer sexual questions after that. While I was initially relieved talking about less personal things, I soon found I missed the rush of admitting what a slut I was on a public stream. This was when I started realizing that maybe Venn was a far better match for me than I ever imagined.

Chapter Three: Seductive Insinuations

After Sasha's visit, my show blew up. I was the main attraction of Venn, and that came with perks as well as a fair share of negativity. Many were not happy with the direction we were going, arguing that Venn was about gaming first and foremost.

While we still did host our regular programming that was largely based on gaming, things had definitely moved in the direction the higher-ups wanted. Not only did we dress up more provocatively, but we brought in lots of guests who were mostly there as eye candy for the viewers. Additionally, we focused more on games of a lewd nature, and brought up questions like 'Who are your top five hottest female characters in gaming?'

This new focus on sexuality had some of our original cast quit and seek other opportunities. I was sad to see them go, apart from the few that were nasty to me because they blamed me for what Venn had become. It felt unfair to put the blame entirely on me, even though it was I who had revived the network from cancellation. Did I wish this could have been achieved without sinking to the lows we had? Sure, but I had also grown to like this new side of me that Venn had awakened.

Today we were testing new waters again. While we now were popular enough to not have to worry about our finances as much, the bosses wanted more. They argued we would not stay relevant for long if we didn't dare to further push our boundaries. I was uncertain at first, already feeling like we had gone further than I ever thought we would. But a part of me was also intrigued by what Ariel and Ben had in mind for me. So, I had agreed to today's episode with little information on what we would be doing. My guest was the beautiful Twitch streamer 'STPeach'. I had not met her beforehand, but I had seen plenty of her on the internet. I was excited to find out if her beauty from the pictures I had come across, carried over to real life.

To my pleasant surprise, she arrived earlier than she was scheduled to. The rest of the crew were already hard at work preparing for the show. I sat on a velvet chair, while our make-up artists did their best to make me look perfect for the show. I wore a short skirt that showed off my thighs well. Previously I would never have worn such a thing, and if I did, I would have always sat cross-legged, lest someone look up my skirt. Now I found I liked the attention it gave, and the glances people couldn't help but surrender. It made me feel powerful.

I heard her coming before I saw her through the mirror.

"Hey, Chrissy."

I turned around and got off my chair, I offered my hand to her even though I would have much preferred a hug to greet her.

"Hello, welcome. Should I call you Peach?"

"You can call me Lisa if you'd like, or Peach, either is fine. Sorry I'm a bit early, I was nervous about today and was hoping I could find out more about what we are doing, before we start."

I nodded to her and smiled.

"I honestly don't know much more than you, I expect, Ariel wanted it to be a surprise. He said it would work better if we came in blind. But he did say it was challenge oriented."

Lisa looked at me nervously and nodded slightly.

"Yes, that much he told me. I suppose I am okay with anything; I just like being prepared, that's all. But maybe I need to live a little and do things unexpected or unplanned, too."