Evocative Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat nervously on the bed in the new studio that had been specially designed for this new segment of our show. The room was dimly lit by red neon strips. There was suggestive art on the walls, a king-size bed, and multiple cameras at various angles around the set.

Though I was the star of the show, Sasha was the host. She was doing the introduction in another part of the set and would soon bring the audience with her to fuck me.

I tried to calm myself. "I agreed to this, there is no backing out now."

I took a few deep breaths to steel myself. If I was to do this thing, there was no sense in doing it poorly.

As I began to calm down, a worker told me that Sasha was coming and to ready myself.

A man with a handheld camera walked in backwards, filming Sasha as she approached.

"And here is our star for today's educational demonstration! Chrissy Costanza!"

I heard several cameramen and other people in the production team cheer and hoot as I was introduced.

I tried to give the best smile I could muster, but it felt fake and unenthusiastic.

"Hey," I said. I did not bother introducing myself, I was well beyond that level of fame.

Sasha faced one of the cameras and began her monologuing. "Now, in today's show, we will try to teach you about how to please women. Of course, every woman is unique, and no one technique is universal, but we will go over some things, and test them out on Chrissy. And most importantly, ask her what she does like. The best advice I can give to you in the bedroom, not just for pleasing women, but for anyone, is, don't be afraid to ask what your partner wants."

She looked at me briefly and smiled. "So, Chrissy, are you ready to get started?"

I felt my heart beating fast in my chest. "Yes," I managed to say.

Sasha gracefully came to sit next to me. "Now, many of you will only have seen intercourse in the porn world, which is absolutely okay. But it does not always portray reality. Foreplay is something not commonly shown in pornography, but it is a very big part of real relations. It might start with something simple as sitting down near one another and holding each other."

She gently took my hand in hers and looked me deep into my eyes. I felt my nervousness ease at her touch.

"Prolonged eye contact is almost universally loved," she told the camera before she gazed back at me. Her dark eyes were so beautiful.

She leaned in for a kiss and I met her halfway. Her lips were soft against mine. Before it barely had started, she pulled away from me and left me kissing the air with my eyes closed, before I awkwardly recovered.

"Prolonged eye contact often leads to kissing, as you can see." She smiled at me, and I felt stupid.

Her hand reached down my thigh and gently caressed me. "If it seems right in the moment, don't be afraid to initiate a little physical contact. Starting with something more innocent, like a thigh for example."

I felt my pussy get wet as she explored my inner thigh with her hand, just underneath my black skirt.

"You will be able to tell if she enjoys it, and then you are clear to go further."

She turned her eyes back to me, and I felt her hand brush up against my pussy through my panties. I let out a small moan.

"As you can tell, she is enjoying my touch. Let's go ahead and undress her to give you some more concrete advice," she told the stream.

I felt oddly unincluded. As if I was just a puppet she was using to demonstrate things on. Almost to prove my point, she reached for my shirt and gently pulled it off. I felt my heart hammering in my chest, as my body was revealed. I had a black bra on underneath, but the rest of my upper body was out in the open, being live-streamed to thousands of people.

"Wow, you look beautiful Chrissy," she told me.

I smiled awkwardly, grateful for her kind compliment. "Thank you."

She turned back to the camera. "A compliment will go a long way to helping your partner open up to you."

I blushed, feeling stupid again for believing she was being genuine.

Next, she grabbed my skirt and peeled it off. I leaned back to help her and stared up at the ceiling. Then a camera moved in front of my view, and I tried to gaze into it confidently.

For a moment I lay in my lingerie on the bed alone, looking up at the camera, before Sasha joined me. She had stripped off to her lingerie as well. She lay on top of me and leaned down to kiss me again. I knew it was fake, but I felt the passion of it. I kissed her back, with more fervor than she would give me back.

She broke off the kiss and spoke to the broadcast again. "You might not know when to use tongue, and how much is too much. So, I will tell you what I like to do," Sasha started.

I looked up at her stupidly, longing for her to kiss me again.

"I start quite mild, and then try to match what my partner is doing. Now of course someone must be brave enough to initiate things, so if you are with a timid partner, you can always experiment with more. But do make sure it's appreciated." She gazed down at me.

"Now with Chrissy here, as you might be able to tell, she is very hungry for more. So, I will try to match her level."

She leaned down again and kissed me. I felt her tongue brush against mine, and it made me want more of her. I put my hands around her back and kissed her back passionately.

Once again, she broke the kiss off too soon.

"While you make out, don't be afraid to use your hands, as you saw Chrissy did there. Touch each other, take off your clothes, explore."

I felt annoyed by her constant breaking off our contact. I longed for her touch as she calmly sat on top of me and talked to the camera. Instead of waiting for her, I put my hands on her body.

She looked down at me in surprise but welcomed my touch. "Yes, like that," she said and smiled. She reached behind her back and undid her bra, then she guided my hands to her small breasts.

"Now if you desire someone's touch, you can always guide them there."

I gently touched her breasts but there was not much to grab onto. Instead, I played with her nipples.

She reached down under my back and somehow managed to unhook my bra. I had worried about showing my breasts on stream, but in that moment, I was so entranced by her I did not care. She pulled off my bra, exposing my perky tits to the world. Then she leaned down to kiss them.

I looked down at her gently sucking on my erect nipple and bit my lip.

She released my breast from her mouth and spoke. "Most girls like getting a bit of attention paid to their breasts but do be careful not to play too hard. Nipples can be quite sensitive."

I saw myself on one of the monitors showing the stream with a slight delay. I looked like a bitch in heat. My tits were wet from where she had tasted them, and I had gazed at her with so much longing and anticipation. I felt embarrassed again, what had I become? I was showing myself at my most intimate moment in front of the whole world. It was wrong.

As if she could sense my hesitation, Sasha knelt to kiss me again. My worry was quickly overshadowed by lust. Her naked chest brushed against mine as she held me close. My hands held her in place and then traveled down her body toward her panties. For a moment we just kissed without Sasha breaking it off to prioritize the educational part of the broadcast. All my thoughts of how wrong it was disappeared, and I only cared about her.

When she did break the kiss, she did so gently. There was hunger in her eyes. She addressed the livestream more hastily this time.

"When she is ready, you can move your attention to her vagina."

She smiled at me playfully and then moved down my body, kissing my neck, then chest, then stomach. She then bit down on my panties and used her mouth to pull them down. I lifted my body slightly, to aid her, and then my panties came down to my thighs. She quickly stripped them off the rest of the way with her hands. I looked down at Sasha waiting for her to touch me. I was so desperate. I prayed she wouldn't go over in detail how to please me. I wished she would just touch me or lick me, and not care so much about the education of it.

Alas, the show was called sex education, so I had to lie there naked waiting for her. My pussy ached to be touched.

Thankfully, Sasha too seemed tired of the long explanations. "Pleasing a girl from this point is more personal, so I think you should just watch me and learn by example, as I try to figure out how to please Chrissy."

I was grateful she was not going to interrupt eating me out by talking to the chat constantly.

I smiled mischievously at her. "Eat my pussy, Sasha."

She returned my gaze and then put her face between my legs. She kissed my lips first, then grazed her tongue up and down my pussy. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and moaned. As she gently teased me with her tongue and lips, she lifted my knees, to expose my holes further.

I opened my eyes and looked into the camera above me that was aimed at my face. At that moment I did not care how wrong it was, or how much my family would hate what I had become. I was so lost in the pleasure of it, the fact we were being filmed somehow increased my arousal. I was a slut, being fucked on camera by an ex-pornstar. The thought of how wrong and depraved it was, turned me on even more.

I did not hold back my enjoyment for the camera anymore. I gazed into it as I moaned like a bitch in heat. Sasha pushed a finger in me, and then another one, as she continued orally enveloping my wet pussy. Her tongue dashing around my clit sent shivers through my whole body.

"Fuck...faster Sasha," I moaned.

She looked up at me while eating my pussy, and there was a wicked smile in her eyes. She leaned back and spat on my pussy. Then she put three fingers between my pussy lips.

"More," I begged her.

She started rubbing me with full force, and I felt violent shivers through my whole body. I moaned loudly and stuck my tongue out involuntarily. Hearing the wet sound of her fingers rubbing my pussy fast made me lose my mind.

"Fuckkk," I choked out. "I'm gonna cum."

She looked down at me with a seductive gaze, putting all her strength into rubbing me faster.

I met her eyes as I reached climax. I squirmed in place, but she kept her hand on my pussy. Then I leaned my head back and breathed heavily.

"And that is how to please Chrissy Costanza. Tune in next week when we will have a special guest to show intercourse."

I had not thought ahead beyond this day. I found I no longer cared; in fact, I looked forward to it. Being a filthy slut on camera was fun. I pictured thousands of viewers stroking their cocks while watching me get eaten out on a livestream. It felt empowering to provoke that kind of physical response from so many people.

After the show wrapped up Sasha quickly put her clothes back on and cleaned herself, but I stayed in the bed, naked, looking up at the ceiling. The production around me saw my body but I did not care, watching their nervousness and awkwardness around me made me feel more powerful. It was only when Ariel arrived on set, I got up to dress myself. He had been right to call me a slut, he knew I would enjoy getting stripped down and fucked on camera. That did not mean I would ever admit he was right.

I ignored his teasing looks that screamed 'I told you so.' I left the set with mixed feelings about what I had just done.

Chapter Six: Self-realization

Ariel alone made me feel guilty for what I had just done. I went off to the bathroom alone to compose myself. For a moment I had felt immense pride in myself for revealing all of myself and showing the world who and what I was. I loved being a public whore for my fans.

Until Ariel had ruined it. Why did he leave such a sour taste in my mouth for pointing out to me what I truly was? I found I detested him, and it wasn't even the fact he had fingerfucked me against my will. It was that he undermined me and that he didn't let me believe I was in charge of what I wanted to share of myself with the world. I hated his confident assurance that I was his object to use and profit from.

I needed a confidence booster, so I took out my phone, hoping to read some DMs from people who had just seen me and fantasized about me.

I wanted to see them send their dick pics and call me their Queen. Instead, the first message I read was from my mother.

- Chrissy, this has gone too far. We did not raise you to be a pornstar. Please stop this, you are hurting your whole family.

My heart stopped as I read the words. Tears ran down my face and my chest felt heavy. I had hoped my family had just stopped watching and ignored what I was doing when the show started turning sexual. To find out they had heard, or maybe even seen me expose my body and get fucked on stream in front of thousands of people, made me feel disgusted with myself. I sat down on the toilet seat, not caring that it was filthy, I was a dirty whore myself.

I sobbed into my hands, dreading the next time I would meet my family. How could I ever explain, or try to reason with them why what I was doing was necessary? "Was it necessary?" I thought. It had started so small, as a way to save our gaming show. But it was not a gaming show anymore. It was a sex broadcast. It was basically pornography disguised as other things.

It had to end, I told myself. I would quit now and hope I could seek forgiveness from my family for what I had put them through.

I stayed in the bathroom a moment longer until the tears had stopped coming. I wanted to face Ariel with pride and dignity when I told him I was leaving. I could quit without ever having to talk to him, but I found I wanted to confront him and get closure. I did not want him ever treating a woman the way he had treated me.

I left the bathroom and went back to the studio we had just recorded in. Ariel was still there, talking to some production people and cameramen, likely making preparations for the next show. I walked up to them and rudely interrupted.

"Ariel, I need to talk to you, privately."

He eyed me with annoyance. Not now, Chrissy."

I clenched my jaw. "NOW!" I yelled angrily.

His eyes widened in surprise at my unusual change of tone.

"Excuse me, gentlemen, clearly this is urgent. We will continue another time."

We left the set and walked silently to his office. I shut the door behind us and then tried to speak the words I had planned to say. But I could not find them.

"Today was a mistake, I can't do this anymore. The show has gotten way out of hand," I started.

He looked at me nonchalantly.

I continued angrily, trying to keep my cool, "I do not want to be a slut, whoring myself on camera."

Ariel laughed mockingly, "Yes, you do. I see how much you enjoy it. You feed off the attention."

I scowled. I hated how right he was, but it did not change anything. Even though I did like it, it had to stop.

"You will have to find a replacement for me, and when you do. Treat her better than you have treated me. We are the only reason you can get anywhere with this show. Treat them better, or you will have nobody left."

Again, Ariel laughed, this time from his belly. "You are not going anywhere; you love this too much. I showed you your true calling in life." He stood up and walked over to me and I froze in place again. I would not let him touch me again.

"Why should I respect you?" he said and grabbed my breast with his hand roughly.

I tried to push him away, but he kept going.

"I made Venn what it is!" he yelled, emphasizing the I. His other hand went around my chin and held my face in place.

"You are just the lucky whore who gets to be the star of my show, anyone can do your job, and do it better." He squeezed my breast hard, but I could not move.

"You don't even have tits worth a damn," he said harshly.

"Let go of me, get someone else to be your whore." My voice did not carry the same confidence anymore.

Ariel smiled at me mockingly. He put his finger in my mouth and touched my tongue.

"Stop," I mumbled unconvincingly, as he pushed more fingers in.

"I don't think your last lesson was harsh enough to teach you what you are," he whispered threateningly.

I thought about biting his fingers and making a run for it, but I feared what he would do to me if he caught me.

As if he read my mind, he released his hand from my mouth. He grabbed my shirt by my neck and ripped it apart in the middle.

I froze in place as he grabbed my bra and pulled it off. He did not undo the clasp but simply tore it until it snapped. I tried to cover my breasts, but he just sighed.

"No..." He forced my arms apart and held them as he looked at my breasts.

"I've seen teenage boys with bigger tits," he laughed. He turned me around and held my arms behind my back with one hand while pulling off my skirt with the other. Then I heard him undo his belt and I knew what was coming. I could have screamed. I could have fought him off and made a run for it. But for some reason, I just stood there. "When did I become so weak?" I thought.

He pushed his cock in me ruthlessly. The pain from my pussy being stretched made me almost lose balance. I groaned and tried to push him away, but he put his hands around my stomach and held me in place. He thrust his cock in me and there was no moisture to ease its impact. I yelled out in pain, hoping someone would come to save me.

He moved one of his hands to my throat and squeezed it shut. I tried to scream louder but nothing came out, and my throat only hurt more as I tried to shout.

His body thrust against mine roughly, and I felt his cock deep inside me. I hated him so much. He had no regard for anyone else but himself. He just took what he wanted and expected nobody to object. He was the most evil man I knew, so why was I beginning to enjoy it? Being treated as his whore somehow felt right. I started letting out breathless moans as he eased his pressure on my windpipe.

His cock felt so good as it pushed deep inside me, I was overcome with lust. I moaned like a pornstar and felt him fuck me harder.

"This is all you are good for Chrissy," he panted.

His insult would previously have made me hate him, but now, it only increased my pleasure.

"Fuck me like a good whore! Teach me a lesson!" I begged.

Feeling his body press up against my ass with each thrust felt so perfect. Each hit sent an echoing sound through the room.

"Punish me, Daddy!" I hardly believed I said the words I did as they came out. "What is wrong with me?" I thought, but before I could think any longer, he pulled out of me and forced me on my knees.

I presented my face to him and looked up at him with a sultry look as he shot his cum all over my face. Like the good whore I was I kept my eyes open and did not flinch. Several ropes of cum covered my face and I sat still, letting him wipe the remains of his seed onto my lips.

Then he simply stood, looking down at me with a prideful smile. He brought his phone out and took a picture of my cum-plastered face and I just let him. I had lost. There was no use fighting it and living in grief and denial. I was a whore and I loved it.

Chapter Seven: A Daring Grand Finale

As I came to terms with who I was and started embracing the new side of me, life became more enjoyable. I no longer had to carry the constant burden of uncertainty and self-hatred.

I became who I knew inside I had always been. There was no time I could remember where I didn't want to whore myself out, only a time when I refused myself that freedom. But not anymore. Now I called myself a whore with pride. I flirted with anyone and everyone on set, I sucked off the stagehand who had accidentally messed up my balloon-popping challenge, and I let Ariel use me whenever he wanted.

It felt good to let myself experience life to the fullest, and I was excited for my show to continue letting me fuck on camera. But to my grave disappointment, word reached us that we had gone too far. Our show was to be canceled. Having no other broadcasters interested in our show, the owners decided to cancel the show entirely. But we had a final broadcast, where the aim was simply to say a big 'fuck you' to our broadcasting partners. The executives wanted to go out with a bang, so to speak, so they invited a whole cast of aspiring male pornstars to participate in a gangbang. I would be the lucky recipient.