Evocative Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The educational part of 'Sex Education' was well and truly gone. What was in front of me was a porn set. I eyed the men behind the stage as they were being seen to by our make-up artists. They stood naked as the girls applied lotions and oils to their skin to make them glisten. My gaze stopped at one man in particular. His dark skin shone in the dimly lit room and his flaccid cock hung well beyond his thighs. I bit my lip and stared at it until Ariel interrupted my fantasy.

"He's big, isn't he?"

"...Yeah," I responded, not able to look away.

"I'm sure you can take him, are you ready? We start in five minutes."

My throat constricted in anxious anticipation, swallowing air rather than substance.

"I'm ready," I said with as much confidence as I could muster.

"Good girl," he said and grabbed my ass. He squeezed me and then slapped me gently as if to nudge me forwards.

I turned my head to him and gave him a seductive smile, as I walked onto the stage. We had no particular story in mind, as a real pornographic production tended to have. We had no interest in that kind of thing, the set was just a simple bed I would lie in alone. Then be joined by the men one by one, until it was a full-on gangbang. They were four in total: Two young blonde men that looked like brothers, one Latin American, and finally the black man I had stared at.

I took one look in the mirror before I lay down. I wore a school uniform with heels and fishnet stockings. My hair was done in pigtails, and my lips were pink and sparkly. I smiled confidently at myself in the mirror and then threw myself on the bed.

Before I knew it, Ariel counted me down. "3-2-1, Action!"

I looked up at the camera with a sullen look.

"I am sooo lonely," I complained. "Is there anyone out there who wants to fuck me?" I spoke the last words with the impression of a schoolgirl, then I touched myself underneath my skirt and giggled. I gazed seductively into the camera.

First, the Latino man joined me. I turned my gaze from the camera to him, as he approached. He stopped at the foot of the bed, and I stared at his cock longingly, while playing with my fingers in my mouth.

"Come taste it, baby girl," he said.

I crawled on my knees toward the edge of the bed. I stopped inches from his glistening body, opened my mouth, and looked up at him pleadingly.

He grabbed his cock and gently guided it inside my mouth. He was also big. My face hurt as I enveloped his full girth with my small mouth. He pushed it inside deep while holding the back of my head. I gagged and choked on him playfully until he pulled out and slapped his wet cock across my face.

"More," I begged desperately.

"Get on your knees, girl."

I obeyed him, sitting down in front of him. The brothers joined him on either side of me. I looked up at them lustfully as they approached, and grabbed their cocks when they stood shoulder-to-shoulder with the Latino. I stroked the brother's cocks and devoured the Latino's. The brothers groaned as I teased their tips with each hand. I shared myself with them all and felt my pussy pulsing in anticipation. The old me might worry if I could accommodate such large cocks, but now I only longed to find out.

Eventually, they released me and grabbed my arms to aid me to my legs. I stood in front of them as they began to run their hands over my body. The touch felt electric even through my clothes. They pulled my shirt loose from where it was tucked under my skirt. Then they began pulling it up. I raised my arms and let them slide it off my naked chest.

The fourth man joined us then. He walked up behind me and grabbed my tits in each hand. I looked over my shoulder into his eyes and felt his hard cock grind against my ass under my skirt.

"Fuck me, Daddy," I whimpered to him.

The others started pulling my skirt off, while I paid most of my attention to the black man. I felt his full length press against my ass and lower back, and my eyes widened in disbelief. It was massive.

I felt fingers enter my wet pussy and turned back to the other men. One of the brothers had stepped forward and held his fingers inside me while meeting my eye.

"Yes, just like that," I begged.

His fingers moved with expertise, at just the right pace, hitting all the right places. I moaned like a bitch and collapsed into the black man's arms. I heard my pussy produce more moisture than it could contain, it sprayed out in droplets around the man's relentless hand.

The brother fondled my body and the Latino put his finger in my mouth. I couldn't hold back my enjoyment.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I orgasmed and sank even deeper into the black man's arms. I felt my eyes at the back of my skull.

He pulled out his hand and slapped my pussy playfully. It sent a shiver through my whole body.

For a second, I was too out of it to open my eyes or move. But I didn't have to. I was lifted to the edge of the bed and thrown on top, stomach first.

A cock teased my wet holes before it entered me. I felt my pussy stretch to take his width, but I was luckily still soaked enough for him to be able to push it in smoothly.

I looked over my shoulder to see the Latino fucking me. The other three watched us, stroking their cocks and waiting for their turn. His cock felt so good inside of me that I tried to push myself toward him with each thrust.

"Do you like that, Chrissy?" he said teasingly.

I arched my back for him and met his gaze with a challenging look. "Harder!" I commanded him.

He immediately pumped his cock into me with more force, pinning me against the bed.

I moaned and looked into the camera in front of my face. I stuck out my tongue like a deranged sex fiend until spit started dripping on the bed.

One of the brothers lay down beside me and I was lifted on top of him. I took his cock gracefully, having been sufficiently stretched out by the other man. Then the other brother came up behind me. He held me in place and then guided himself over my butthole. I had never been double penetrated before, but there was no hesitation in me. I held still for him as he pushed inside me, and felt my asshole stretch to take him.

"Oh my goddd..." I moaned involuntarily. I was so stuffed I thought I would break, but it felt so good. As they began to slowly fuck me, I started losing my strength again. It was too much. My pleasure overshadowed my will to perform. I could not care how it looked anymore, I just wanted to experience them fully. My body crashed against the man who was underneath me. I lay on him as both brothers thrust deep inside me, filling every last inch I had to spare.

"You like being nice and stretched?" the man said to my exhausted face.

I nodded at him, unable to muster anything else.

I heard the man behind me begin to groan louder as if he was getting close. I tried looking at him but could not find the strength. Instead, I saw the monitor showing the stream. It showed my wet ass being repeatedly filled. The cock in my ass disappeared in and out, as the man began to slow down. Clearly, he was close to erupting. It gave me new strength, I wanted to feel his cum in me. I looked over my back and put on a sultry voice again.

"Please, cum in me baby. Fill my hole with your load."

The man moaned slightly as he tried to slow down, but he realized there was no saving it. He pumped his cock deep into my ass and groaned while holding my hips. His brother matched his pace, holding my chest firmly. I let out loud moans to encourage them both.

I felt the brothers empty their balls inside me simultaneously. They moaned and held me roughly as their cum filled my holes. Then they pulled out, and their hot loads slowly dripped out of me. I rolled off him onto the bed to take a breath, but the black man had no plans of waiting any longer. He advanced on me quickly, lifting my legs up against his glistening naked body. Heedless of the cum dripping out of my holes, he pushed his cock inside. Not even a double penetration from two well-endowed brothers had prepared me for his onslaught. My pussy ached as he forced it in slowly.

I groaned and twisted with my eyes closed, but he was determined. He slowly pushed further and further until I could practically feel him in my stomach. I looked down to see him pushed all the way inside me.

My mouth practically hung open wide in awe, until he began pulling it out again, and then back in. I couldn't believe my eyes, but I could swear I saw his cock stretch my stomach as he pushed in and out of me.

"Oh my god!" I moaned in disbelief.

The Latino man joined us at my side. He rubbed his cock onto my face, spreading precum and spit all over me. I could not spare much energy for him, but I opened my mouth for him. He climbed on top of my face and pushed his cock into my mouth. I gagged on it immediately and my head was pressed against the bed. He pinned me down, forcing his cock into me, despite my difficulty breathing.

The black man pulled his cock out of me to little relief, the cock in my throat had my full attention. I tried desperately to breathe through my nose, as I coughed and choked.

"Suck it, Chrissy," he moaned to my panicked face.

Then I felt the black man wipe his cock on my pussy teasingly, he pulled it down towards my ass and then pushed it in.

I screamed with a throat full of cock. He was too big, my asshole stretched as he forced himself in.

Finally, the Latino pulled his cock free of me to let me breathe, but I could hardly catch any air. I could not see the black man fucking me behind the Latino, but I knew he was far inside me. I felt his warmth deeper than I thought possible, as he gently pushed in and out. The Latino began stroking his cock while rubbing it over my face. His moaning increased and made me want his cum. I reached for him, grabbing his balls with one hand and his sloppy cock with the other.

"Please, Chrissy," he begged me.

I was still out of breath, but I managed. "Give me all your cum, please Daddy."

Then I pumped him hard, squeezing his balls tightly. He moaned loudly and looked up at the ceiling, then his cum erupted in thick lines over my face. I emptied every last drop of him while the black man continued deeper and deeper into my guts. The Latino collapsed beside me, and then I was able to put my full focus on the man stretching my asshole. He looked down at me with a serious determination, and as I met his gaze, his pace quickened. I was not moaning anymore as much as grunting; it was an odd mixture of pain and pleasure. I wanted his full monster of a cock inside me, despite my stretched asshole's protests. I saw the camera view zoomed in on my butt. With each thrust, I saw myself stretch. The skin around me was pink, bruised, and covered in cum and slop.

"Destroy me," I begged him with my schoolgirl voice.

He smiled down at me wickedly, kissed my feet he held by his face, then threw my legs apart. He leaned forward, pinning my arms down with his, then fucked me like a feral animal. Every thrust slapped against my bruised skin and sent shivers of sweet pain through my body. My insides screamed but I could not find breath even to yell out in pain. He bred my ass with all his might for the best seconds of my life until he grunted and shot me full of his seed.

He slowly brought his monster out of my decimated insides. I managed to look up at him and smile before I drifted into sleep.

Closing

And so, Venn ended. We were canceled hours after the show, but we had left the impact we wanted before our inevitable demise. Our final stream had peaked at over a million viewers. New opportunities blossomed like flowers in spring, but I took my time to figure out my next step. I had time to do so, I had finally made it. Though I still found pride in being a decent musician, I had found where my true talent and passion lay. I was a cock-loving whore, and a proud one.

Written by clapclap