Evocative Escapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am the same way," I admitted. "I am a little nervous too, if that makes you feel better. But we are in this together Lisa, let's just have fun and make the best of it, and everything will be great."

And so, we got prepared for the show together, knowing little of what we were going to experience on the other side of the cameras. Despite our worries, we laughed together, and I grew to like the girl. She was a ray of sunshine, and very easy to talk to. Though most of all, she was beautiful. She wore tight yoga pants that showed off her beautifully plump ass, and a small top that showed cleavage, as well as her lean stomach. I had to stop myself from gawking many times at her perfect, womanly body. Before I knew it, the show was live, and I had to introduce our viewers to a show I knew nothing about.

"Welcome to Guest House, today we have Lisa, also known as STPeach, joining us all the way from Canada. How are you, Lisa?"

She smiled widely at me. "Hey everyone!" she greeted the viewers. "I am great Chrissy, so happy you invited me on your show."

"The pleasure is all mine," I replied honestly. "Today's show is a little bit of a surprise, even for me, chat. So, Ariel, would you like to tell our viewers what it's all about?"

Ariel sat next to Ben behind a different table, almost like a judge on some talent show. The camera switched to him, and I took a second to adjust myself in my seat. I wanted my bare legs to show.

"We have some small challenges for you two. You will be competing against each other, and then me, Ben, and the chat will each get a vote to determine who wins."

I smiled nervously; I did not know what I expected the challenges to be but I suspected they would somehow be of a sexual nature.

"That sounds great Ariel, Is there a price for winning?" I asked.

"There is, but let's keep that a surprise."

I nodded. "Great, well, if there's nothing further, I suppose we are ready to go. What is the first challenge?"

Ariel smiled. He signaled for something to be brought on stage. A cart was rolled out with two objects hidden behind a cloth. The man who brought it out stopped in front of the camera and lifted the blankets. Under it were two phallic-shaped ice sticks.

Ben addressed the stream next. "The first challenge is melting these, using only your mouth. The faster the better of course, though I'm hoping chat will also take technique into account when they do their voting."

I sat perplexed in front of the camera until I realized I was supposed to say something.

"Wow, that sounds difficult," I said nervously. I was not prepared for this. I looked over at Lisa, who also nervously stared at the cock shaped pieces of ice.

The man brought us our objects and set them down in front of us without uttering a word.

"Okay, you may begin," Ariel stated.

For a few seconds, I stared at the piece of ice in front of me, not knowing if I could do it. But as I saw Lisa gently place her mouth over it, my competitive spirit took over. I wrapped my lips around the tip of it and then forced my head down. It was freezing cold, and I immediately felt my whole body start to cool as I held it deep inside my mouth.

"Wow! Great start for Chrissy there, she is using her whole mouth to cover more area at once," Ben commentated like a sportscaster.

I looked up at Lisa who had not dared to go as deep as me, but she ran her lips up and down slowly. I immediately recognized how hot she was sucking it and knew why the bosses had wanted this. I emulated her strategy, applying as much suction as I could, as I pushed the ice sculpture in and out of my throat. Water filled my mouth as I sucked it, and ran down my hands gripping it. I was so cold I felt my erect nipples press against my tight shirt. I had elected not to wear a bra today, and the viewers were getting extra lucky because of this task.

Lisa looked up at me as she sucked it gently and must have noticed I was going at it harder than her. She increased her pace and forced it deeper.

"Looks like Peach is picking up the pace here, let's see who can finish it first!" Ariel said excitedly. I could hear how turned on he was.

I did not want to lose so I picked up my pace, deepthroating it faster and faster. I gagged as I felt it at the back of my throat, but I forced myself to continue. I was used to gagging on cocks, this wasn't that much different. I closed my eyes, pretending it was a cock I was sucking, thinking that might give me the passion to win.

Lisa seemed to not want to concede a loss for she started making noises too, as she pushed it deeper into her throat. The studio fell silent and with my eyes closed, I could picture an extreme adult film, where girls got deepthroated and gasped for air. I felt the ice get smaller and smaller in my mouth and eventually it broke off in my throat. My eyes shot up in panic and I coughed, trying to bring it up.

"Oh, looks like Chrissy has finished first! Well done. Peach is getting closer too it seems." Ben commentated.

I looked at them in panic, but they seemed not to care. Finally, I managed to swallow what was left of the ice and then I leaned back taking deep breaths. Lisa finished not long after, far more gracefully than I had, and I hoped they would still vote in my favor.

"Fantastic job to both our contestants, let's give them a moment to breathe before we move on, shall we?" Ariel said with a grin on his face.

The next challenge was far more elaborate. Two platforms with iron bars on each side of them were brought out on stage and placed in front of the cameras. Then two carts full of what looked like balloons followed them. I had barely recovered from the last challenge during the ad break, and now I was supposed to speak again.

I sat up straight, wiping my hands on my thighs. There was still so much water everywhere.

"Welcome back to Guest House! We are done with our first challenge and I'm absolutely freezing. What's up for us next Ariel?"

"Next challenge should hopefully bring the heat," he smirked. "You are going to be getting a bit of a workout now. Do you both feel ready?" He asked the question to us both but looked mainly towards Lisa, so I let her speak.

"Yes, I am so cold, I would love to get a little workout."

Ariel smiled. "Fantastic, next up you are going to be popping 'water' balloons placed on these platforms," he said, emphasizing the word water with a sly smirk. "Now the goal is to pop them by sitting on them, and of course being first to finish is the most important, but let's also take technique into account when we do our voting."

I smiled nervously. The first challenge had already been so sexual in nature that I was surprised it was allowed to air. Now they wanted us to bounce our asses up and down, getting soaked by water balloons. The thought of it both disgusted me and intrigued me. I imagined how my fans would be sitting behind their screens jerking it to us as we bounced our asses for them.

"Ooo, that sounds like fun," Lisa said, smirking at Ariel.

We walked to the stage and lined up behind our platforms so that the cameras were behind us. Seeing Lisa's thick thighs made me think I had little chance in this competition, but I had to give it my all. After all, the vote was what mattered, and not who finished first.

I put my hands on the metal bars and bent down a few times to stretch and warm up.

"Our stagehands here will put the balloons in place for you, all you have to do is pop them, though you will find they are a little tougher than normal balloons," Ariel said.

I looked behind me where two lucky young men stood, nervously holding a balloon each.

"Are we ready?" Ben asked.

"Yes," me and Lisa echoed.

"Okay, let's get started! 3, 2, 1, GO!"

I bent down over the first balloon, but it did not break. I was glad they had filled it with hot water, to help me recover from the cold previous challenge. I felt it bulging so I applied more pressure, but it was tough. My legs started getting tired as it finally popped.

The warm liquid spread over my thighs and ass, but it did not feel like water. It was far too sticky and viscous; I suspected it was some form of slimy oil. I realized I was still sitting down while Lisa was hard at work next to me. I lifted my oily ass letting the stagehand place another balloon under it. Then I brought myself down with full force, immediately piercing the balloon. Even more slime covered me and almost glued me in place. As I lifted my ass again, I could feel the liquid slowly drip off my ass.

"Great start from Peach, she is really putting her body to great use, four down already!" Ben announced.

I felt my competitive spirit rush within me. I popped another balloon and then the next one, bouncing up and down on the platform, showing the world my oily ass.

Ariel joined in, "Chrissy is picking up the pace here, we are dead even!"

The next time I sat down the stagehand had not been quick enough. I sat down on his arm and splashed the balloon between us. I felt his hand grace my pussy and for a second, I could have sworn his finger tried to press inside me.

"Oops, a little too quick there," Ben laughed.

I looked behind me, and he smiled at me awkwardly and apologized, but Lisa had finished all her balloons by then.

"We have a winner! STpeach!"

I smiled at her and then looked at the monitor showing the stream. My short skirt had curled up showing my entire ass. My panties were drenched in the milky, slimy substance that covered my ass. I flushed in embarrassment, feeling a moment of disgust with myself. "What am I doing? This has gotten so out of hand." I thought, but as I looked at Lisa on the monitor my disgust went away. Her tight leggings were so drenched, it looked like a thousand men had used her and left their cum on her. My knees were weak, both from physical exhaustion and from how turned on I was. Even as I looked down at myself, my feelings turned. This was so fucking hot; I had not gone too far. We were creating a new form of art. I heard Ariel announce the ad break and it broke me from my thoughts.

"I'm so sorry about that, I feel like I ruined it for you," the stagehand said to me. He looked at me with sad eyes and I felt sorry for him.

"That's okay, I was going pretty fast there at the end, I don't blame you at all, don't worry. It's just a fun little game anyway."

He still did not seem convinced I had forgiven him.

"I hope you didn't feel like I did anything inappropriate, I tried to get my hand away, and I might have..." he stuttered nervously. "Touched it."

I smiled confidently at him. He was a cute guy, perhaps a bit young for my tastes in the bedroom, but a looker, nonetheless.

"You don't have to apologize for me sitting down on your hand." I laughed. "But thank you, that is very polite." I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him and he smiled at me nervously.

Though we had more challenges before the show's end, nothing quite reached that level of degeneracy. Perhaps even the bosses thought we had gone too far, though judging by their lustful looks they would have been happy to keep it going. More likely we were warned we were breaking terms of service for one or more of the platforms we were hosted on.

In either case, the show mellowed out from there, to both my relief and disappointment. It was exhausting mentally to put myself on display in front of so many people, but I also had grown to love it. I had so many message requests from strangers saying they loved jerking their cocks to my show. While I did receive unprovoked sexual attention before and despised it, it now only turned me on. Imagining thousands of men stroking their cocks to me, made me find a new confidence I had never experienced before.

Lisa beat me that day, though it was close. Ariel voted in my favor, and Ben in hers, leaving the chat as the decider. At first, I was jealous, but after rewatching the stream afterward, I agreed with the chat's vote. She was a natural. She exuded sexual energy in everything she did. Her ice blowjob was not as effective as mine, but she gave the camera lustful looks that will have won the chat's heart, as well as Ben's, presumably. In the balloon crushing I put up a fair fight, though her huge ass would have beaten me regardless of the little mishap with my stagehand. The rest of the competition was quite even, but she won the chat vote by over ten percent, so I could only commend her and learn from my mistakes.

Chapter Four: Rising Star

The day of the competition with Lisa turned out to be the biggest turning point for Venn. Viewership was at an all-time high, surpassing many records and creating new possibilities. I was told to keep doing my show as planned for a few days, until Ariel invited me into the office one day, to discuss future prospects. Being the star of the show meant my word carried more weight, I told myself. I imagined I had been summoned to give my take on how we should proceed. I was wrong.

I opened the door to the meeting room, only to find Ariel there alone.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

He looked at me and indicated a chair. "Sit, please. It's just us two today."

I looked at him questioningly but then sat down in front of him.

Ariel waited for me to be seated, then began. "Big things are happening behind the scenes, and I need to bring you up to speed. Being the star of the show, we need to know we can count on you before we proceed."

"Proceed with what?" I asked.

"The channels we broadcast on are filing multiple complaints about our content, saying it's of a sexual nature, and that they won't host it on their platforms if we don't drastically censor our content."

"Oh," I said stupidly. My heart sank hearing his news, and I thought that was the end.

"Now it's not all bad news. Other channels, with more lenient stances, have reached out with big proposals for us to broadcast on their platforms. They are willing to pay handsomely. In addition to that, we can, under some circumstances, show even more than we are now."

I furrowed my brow. "How do you mean?"

"These networks allow nudity, even sexual intercourse. If it's for educational purposes," Ariel said and smiled at me wickedly. "Now of course we want our star to be part of this."

I smiled hesitantly. He wanted me to have sex, on camera, in front of a live audience. I might have enjoyed showing my slutty side and teasing my body on camera. But having sex was something else entirely. I was not ready to go that far.

"No. I can't, I'm sorry Ariel. This is too far."

He got up and walked around the table to sit next to me.

"Chrissy... Come on, you've shown the world what a little slut you are. You've teased the whole internet for weeks. I think it's time you give them what they want."

I felt his hand reach around me and caress my shoulder. I froze in place, too scared to move.

"Can't we just do what we are doing now? The show is great, we are doing so well. Why change anything?" I asked desperately.

Ariel sighed. "Because we can achieve something truly great here." He patted my arm gently. "Let's make you an even bigger star, the world loves you for the slut you are. Don't be afraid to give them more."

I sat in silence for a moment, not daring to break away from Ariel's embrace.

He spoke again, in a kind, velvety voice. "If it makes it easier for you, what if it's just you and Sasha? A little lesbian action? The audience would love that too."

I still felt uneasy, but the thought of doing it with Sasha seemed less frightening than getting fucked by some man I didn't know.

"I'm not sure, I never intended for this. I came to Venn because I'm a gamer at heart, and I wanted this to be a gaming channel primarily. Then when you wanted me to dress lewder, I did. When you wanted me to share my secrets in front of thousands of people, I did. When you made me practically suck a dildo on camera, and then bounce my ass in fake cum, I did." I took a breath. "There must be a limit, we can't just keep going. It's wrong."

Ariel let go of me. He gave a short fake laugh. "Wrong? There was a time I could have taken that comment from you seriously. But now I know better, Chrissy. You are a filthy slut, and you will do everything you can to stay relevant. And what I'm telling you is, if you want to stay relevant, this is the way forward!" His words echoed in the small room. I hadn't seen him lose his temper before, but it frightened me. Yet I found the courage to speak out for myself. I did not like how he was talking to me. I was the star of the show. I had saved Venn. Sure, Ariel and the other higher-ups had helped with ideas, but I was the face of Venn.

"I am not a slut, you will respect me, or I will walk out of where, and then you will have nothing! I am your star, as you say. Treat me like it," I demanded.

Ariel looked at me with a condescending smile. I hated it. I was just about to storm out of the office when he grabbed me and pushed me back in my chair. His hand grabbed my tits harshly and I tried to push him away.

"Stop! What the fuck!?"

He moved his hand down my pants and grabbed my pussy. I felt his fingers try to penetrate me through my panties.

"Get off me, you freak!" I yelled.

He didn't relent. "You like this you slut, stop pretending you are better than a cheap whore."

His hand rubbed my pussy fast and I couldn't help but let out a moan. I hated the man, but at that moment the whore in me wanted him.

"Moan for me you dirty slut,"

I obeyed him, though not out of choice. His fingers had found their way inside me, and he pushed them inside my hole mercilessly. I still pushed at him, though I was no longer trying to get him off me.

"Cum for me bitch!" he demanded. He rubbed my pussy fast and I shuddered in my seat. I could no longer even feign to push him away, I sat in place and let him fingerfuck me till I reached orgasm. I moaned out loud and collapsed in my seat, out of breath.

He tried to shake the wetness of my pussy off his arm. Then he looked down at me. "Never forget this is what you are."

I panted but managed to speak. "I hate you, what have you made me?"

Ariel laughed. "You were always a whore, I just taught you to show that side of you, and how to get rich doing it."

He left me alone in the office. My pussy ached from his finger blasting, and I hated myself for letting him fingerfuck me. I had let him win the argument by proving what a slut I was. I cried and eventually fell asleep in the office.

Chapter Five: Sex Education

A few days later our first episode of our new show was going to air. I had a few dark days of a lot of self-hatred. I was ashamed of how I had let my boss use me like a whore, and it had broken my confidence. I was still the star of the show, but my position no longer made me feel empowered and strong. Instead, I had learned that Ariel really ran the show, and I was just his tool to use however he liked. I thought about quitting many times, retreating to my music career, but though I started feeling a great deal of contempt for my new role as the public slut of Venn, a part of me still liked the attention. I hated that part of me and wished I could see past it, but that did not make it go away.

I had learned that Ariel did not value me as much as I believed he did. The next time I met him I tried once again to stand my ground. I threatened to leave, saying we should do things my way, or I would walk. He did not rise to my challenge. He told me how easily replaceable I was, and how many prettier ladies than me were offering to take my spot as the star of the show. He might have been just playing me, and the whole thing was a bluff, but somehow, I believed him. There were prettier ladies than me who doubtless would agree to far more nudity and sexual activities.

So, I caved. I agreed to do the first episode with Sasha. I liked her and had come to know her as a friend. Though she had her past in the porn industry, I trusted her not to do anything too crazy. After all, the show was meant to be educational. Not a full-on pornographic picture.