All Comments on 'Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 01'

by Tucsondude85716again

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DickeredDickeredabout 2 years ago

Great retelling of your experience. Please continue with me adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Looking forward to more.

Tucsondude85716againTucsondude85716againabout 2 years agoAuthor

I've got more stories submitted, hopefully they will be published soon.

I'm thinking about rewriting the original stories of the PNP escapades I reference. Anyone interested in that?

SmoothMsclSmoothMsclabout 2 years ago

Very good description of sucking cock by someone that loves sucking cock. Wish I knew why I loved it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Honesty in your story

Thanks for being open and frank with the readers. It isn’t often I feel a genuine connection with an author. I like the detail and look forward to more life experiences. Great start. I would love to read your rewritten stories. Thanks dude

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great account of cruising for cock. Like the author, I have had some success in simply letting men I meet in parks know what I’m there for by asking if they want a blow job. I seldom get a negative response, and I am often treated to a nice load of cum.

seatacguy21seatacguy21about 2 years ago

Tucsondude85716again, yesssss please rewrite your old stories!

seatacguy21seatacguy21about 2 years ago

where can i read your old stories???

omnivorousomnivorous11 months ago

Really nice story....loved it! I too, am a sub-btm insofar as I love the feeling of being on my knees with a hard hot cock filling my mouth...but I have a question about the Meth...I have tried it and found it less than impressive! Compared to "rock" it is like nothing, to me. I was lucky to rid myself of a nasty crack habit....THAT stuff makes one feel TOO GOOD!! And yes, it's crappy cuz the feeling goes away very fast)...if you have the experience of both....could it be 'caine has ruined the others ability to empart a decent feeling? If you know, and care to answer I'll check back...thanks again for a hot story!!

Tucsondude85716againTucsondude85716again11 months agoAuthor

Omnivorous. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories. I've smoked crack too, and for me it was just the opposite. Meth was a tremendously addictive rush that I couldn't get enough of and crack and cocaine were meh.

I think that part of it was that there was very good meth in Phoenix in 2000-2001. And part of it might just be individual preference.

Either way, I ended up in rehab shortly after the events in these stories took place.

Also, somehow, I managed to stay HIV- even though I took literally hundreds and hundreds of loads in my ass in a period of about 6 months in the fist half of 2001.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTucsondude85716again@Tucsondude85716again
Bisexual guy from Arizona. Started as a "straight" no-reciprocation top and eventually became a cum hungry slut wanting to service hung horny guys, no reciprocation necessary. If you think we might have played, comment on a story and let me know. During the time of these sto...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES