Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
I get a cock in my ass and cum while getting fucked.
1.7k words
4.74
9.8k
12

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Cock in My Ass, First Hands Free Orgasm

All people in this story are 18 or older. All sex is between consenting adults.

I was enjoying my time as a "straight" no reciprocation top. At that point I had no sexual attraction to men, but I was happy to accept blowjobs from men who enjoyed sucking cock. I soon found out that there were plenty of horny men who wanted to get fucked as well, and many of them were also happy to take a cock up their ass without any reciprocation. I had moved from looking for guys to swallow my load to looking for guys who wanted my load in their ass. At that point I had never had anal sex with a woman, but I had always been very turned on by anal porn. The fact that I could usually go to a bookstore and find a guy who was happy to bend over and spread his cheeks so I could slide my cock up his ass was a huge turn on.

As I mentioned in an earlier story, I started out using condoms when I fucked guys, but once a guy convinced me to fuck him bareback, I couldn't go back. The feeling of my bare cock in a willing ass was amazing. Guys seemed to love my cock as well. I was 8", decently thick, and uncut. Being a young man, I also shot big loads and could shoot my cum far when I orgasm. At that point in my life, if I went a few days without an orgasm my first spurt would usually shoot over my head when if I masturbated lying down.

As I expanded my sexual behavior with men, I also got more comfortable being around the guys I was hooking up with. At first, the instant I shot my load, I went from horny and enjoying the taboo sex to feeling guilty and just wanting to escape. This made having sex in the video booths at the adult bookstores perfect. A quick exit after the sex was done was expected and necessary. But having sex in the booths was also limiting. Sex had to be quick and there was not much space. Guys would ask me if there was somewhere else, we could go on a regular basis, and early on, I would always say no. As I got more comfortable, I would say that I didn't have anywhere to go to see what the response would be.

One guy asked me if I wanted to go to his house. He said he lived alone and was close to the bookstore. He also said we could smoke some weed. I was sold. I said I would follow him there. Before we left the booth, he had sucked my cock and I had been in his ass, but he said he wanted more time and more space. He was a clean-cut guy, probably 25-30ish, masculine. He was around 6' tall, about the same height as me. He had a bit smaller build than I did. I had been hitting the gym hard for several years at that point and had and weighed about 190 with low body fat. I was built. I was blonde w/ green eyes, good looking, clean shaven. I have not much hair on my chest. He was also not very hairy. His ass was very smooth. When I was holding his hips and I fucked him in the booth I could tell that he was trim and in shape. When he stood up, I could see that he had nice pecs and arms. He seemed chill.

I was nervous for my first time with at male sex partner's house, but he put me at ease. We sat in his living room, and he had a joint ready to light. We smoked weed and took off our clothes. He knelt in front of me as I sat on his couch and started sucking my cock. I quickly got hard again. He was stroking his cock as he sucked mine. I could see that he was a bit smaller than me, circumcised, but about the same thickness as my dick.

His weed was very good. I was quickly very stoned. He switched from sucking my cock to licking and sucking on my balls. That was the first time anyone had ever done that. It felt good. He asked if I had ever tried poppers. I said no. He produced a small glass bottle, took off the cap and showed me how to take a sniff one nostril at a time. He handed me the bottle and went back to sucking my balls. I took an experimental sniff. A warm rush flowed through my body. It made the feeling of him sucking my balls even better. It also made me incredibly horny. He pushed my legs up and moved lower. His ran his tongue over my asshole. It felt amazing. I had experimented with fingering my ass and even used a dildo on myself at that point but doing it myself did nothing for me. But having this guy lick my asshole felt amazing.

"Have more poppers." I did. He intensified his oral work on my ass. Now he was pushing at my asshole with his tongue managing to get it a fair way up my ass. I took more hits of poppers. He put some lube on his cock and then moved the hand he used for the lube to my asshole. He sucked my cock and slowly pushed a finger into my ass. It felt good. The poppers made my ass open and willing. They also made me horny and wanting to do "nasty" things. Looking back now, I knew he was good at what he was doing. He got his middle finger in my ass and was able to stroke my prostate with it. I had never felt anything like it. When I had a dildo in my ass before it felt OK, but not inherently pleasurable. This was way different. This felt good. This felt like it could make me cum. He sensed that I was getting close to orgasm and slowed down.

"Have you ever had a cock in your ass?"

"No."

"Want to try it? If you don't that's fine. Or if you don't like it we will stop."

"Do you have condoms?"

He rummaged in the pocket of his jeans that had been discarded on the floor next to us and produced a condom.

"Lay on your back on the floor." I moved off the couch and lay down on the carpet. He knelt between my legs and pushed them apart and then up, tilting my ass up off the floor. Resumed licking my ass again. He was also putting on the condom and lubing it up at the same time. I kept hitting the poppers, taking deep inhales now.

"He knelt between my legs and arranged put a throw pillow under my hips. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to my ass and stroked my cock. He pushed forward and into me slowly but steadily. There was a bit of pain as he was an inch or so inside me, but he massaged my lower stomach and told me to hit the poppers. He pushed in further and the pain went away. I looked down and I could see that he had pushed his whole cock inside me. He held still, but I could feel him flex his cock and make it move a little bit in my ass.

"How does that feel?"

"It feels good." I was horny from the poppers and my inhibitions were evaporated. "I like it."

He started to move in and out of my ass, slowly. It felt great. I now realize that he had made sure that he put the pillow under me and controlled the angle of his penetration so that he would be stimulating my prostate with his cock. This was not his first time at the rodeo.

I couldn't believe what I was doing. At this point I had stroked a few cocks in the video booths, just to be polite, but I had never even had a cock in my mouth and now I was getting fucked. Under the influence of the poppers and the weed I loved the nastiness and the forbidden thrill.

As he fucked me, my cock was rock hard. I was steadily dripping precum. I started to stroke myself, but he told me to stop.

"You might be able to cum just from this. Do you feel my cock hitting your prostate?"

"I think so. It feels really good."

"That's your prostate. A lot of guys can cum this way. Want to try?"

"Yeah."

He fucked me more. My ass was starting to clench on his cock on its own. When I would bear down on his cock the pleasure from my prostate got more intense. I could feel that I was going cum soon. I squeezed his cock and took a final deep snort of poppers.

"I'm going to cum." The first spurt from my cock went over my head. The second one hit just below my chin. Several more spurts coated my stomach and chest with cum. My ass was squeezing his cock in time with each spurt of cum. He held still in my ass and let me enjoy my orgasm.

He gently pulled out of my ass, pulled off the condom and started jacking his cock. It didn't take long, and he shot several big spurts of cum on my chest after only a few strokes on his cock.

He took a moment to recover and then got up and returned with a warm, wet washcloth and a hand towel. He gave them to me, and I cleaned the cum off my chest and wiped down my ass.

I was starting to feel guilty and weird, but he made me feel better by being friendly and chill.

"I'm Steve" he said.

"I'm...Jack." I didn't want to give him my real name and that was the first name that came into my head. I think he knew I was giving him a fake name, but he didn't embarrass me by saying so.

"Want my number in case you want to do this again?"

"Ok." I didn't know if I would ever call but taking his number couldn't hurt.

I got dressed and thanked him for the weed...and everything else and left.