Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 17

Story Info
Becoming a "bi oral bottom" cocksucking specalist.
3.9k words
4.72
7.4k
9

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming an oral specialist.

Even after rehab and getting off the meth I was still taking loads in my ass from strangers. I was not taking as many loads in my ass from strangers, because I didn't the relentless energy and all-consuming obsession about finding more cock that I had when I was tweaking, but I was still putting myself at considerable risk by taking so many bare cocks and loads of cum in my ass.

I decided that I needed to mitigate the risk. That is what lead to me becoming a cock sucking specialist. There are, obviously, still risks to swallowing loads from random hook ups. But the risks are considerably less than getting fucked bareback by a bunch of strangers. The first incident where I was deliberately making this change in my sex habits was the one described in Chapter One of this series. That was also one of the first times that I set out specifically to suck cock for my own enjoyment (as well as the top's enjoyment), without the intention/hope that the blowjob would lead to me getting a hard cock in my ass. And that experience was incredibly hot.

I realized that sucking cock offered much of what turned me on so much about getting fucked. I was still able to service guys with huge cocks. I got to experience their lust and the sexual pleasure I was creating for them. It was a very intimate way to experience a man ejaculating. It was something to practice and to become good at. It didn't offer the pleasure of feeling a guy hitting my prostate with his dick, but it also didn't really any preparation in advance. So I decided to become a dedicated cocksucker.

I changed the ads that I was posting online. Now I was offering to suck, deep throat, and swallow, no reciprocation required. I tried to tailor my ads to make them attractive to horny closeted guys. I described myself as bi, masculine, completely discrete, safe, sane, no drama. I also listed that I was "420 friendly" in my ads. And if guys asked about it when I was emailing back and forth with them, I let them know that I had a medical marijuana card and would be happy to get them high if they wanted. At this point my state had legalized medical but not recreational weed. By this point I was working at home and could host if I felt comfortable that a guy was not going to be a weirdo. Even with a bunch of other guys offering essentially the same thing -- no strings attached oral sex, I got many responses to my ads. The email address I used had thousands and thousands of emails over a few years.

I hooked up with a lot of guys who claimed that it was their "first time". For most of them I assumed that was not exactly true. But for some it was probably their first time. And for there were a bunch of guys who had the nervous energy of a man who is doing something exciting but also scary. I tried to be sensitive to this and I made sure to be friendly and not to be pushy. I like to think that these guys appreciated it. I did get many repeat performances. Shortly after I transformed myself into the "bi oral bottom" cum slut I was sucking several cocks a day, usually without leaving my house.

I had many experiences with married guys. The guy with the huge cock from Chapter Four was one. There was another guy who was very similar. Both guys were tall, slender white men, incredibly well hung, and married. Over time I began to think that slender guys make up a large portion of the very well-endowed men.

I can't remember the second guy's name, so I'll call him Bill. We had emailed at length before our first encounter. He had a job that had him driving all over the city, so we planned to make it happen when his work brought him near my place. He was looking for someone who would be discrete, and I promised him that I was as discrete as he could possibly want. He didn't have pictures of his cock (or wouldn't send them at least), but he told me that if I liked big cocks, I would like his.

He showed up as promised. He was probably in his late 30's. When I answered the door I could see that he was driving a Minivan. He had a wedding ring on. I welcomed him in and he followed me to my guest bedroom. I already had a cushion for me to kneel on and a hand towel ready for him to use when we were done.

I didn't waste any time. I had told him that, if it was OK with him, I would just kneel in front of him, and he could get his cock out and I would service him. He thought that was hot. I also told him that, as far as I was concerned, this was about him getting his cock sucked only. I had also told him that if he wanted to reciprocate in some way, that was fine, but that my expectation was that I would just be sucking him off. He said that was exactly what he was looking for.

I knelt in front of him, sitting on my heels. I looked at his crotch and then up at him. He was wearing khaki pants and a golf shirt. He undid his belt, opened his pants and pulled his cock out over the top of his boxers. Wow. He wasn't kidding. He was half-erect, and his cock was already at least 6" long and thick. I opened my mouth wide, and he put the head of his cock in my mouth.

By this time I had decided that a "no-hands" blow job was one of my distinguishing talents. I don't mean that I didn't use my hands at all. I just meant that I wouldn't just put part of a guy's cock in my mouth and basically masturbate him to orgasm with my hand. I considered that cheating. I was dedicated to using my mouth and throat to make a guy shoot his load without using my hands to get him there.

I teased the head of his cock with my tongue. He was pale-skinned, so the head of his cut cock was pinkish rather than darker purple like many men. He was blonde, including his pubic hair, which was trimmed, but not super short. His cock started to swell. I took it out of my mouth for a moment.

"Beautiful." I said it in a breathy whisper and sucked him back deeper in to my mouth. It almost always turns men on when their cocks get complimented. I am sure that some women do it, but probably not with as much sincerity as a man who likes cock will. He continued to grow in my mouth.

I asked him if he knew what poppers were. He did. I asked if he wanted any. He did not. I asked him if he minded if I used them. He said that was fine. With the married guys who were responding to my ads I didn't want to assume that they were familiar/comfortable with all the stuff that automatically considered part of a gay sex encounter.

I took some deep hits and got ready to deep throat him. I took a few deep breaths as the poppers hit and grabbed his hips to hold him steady as I impaled my throat on his cock. I got him about half-way down my throat and then I had to back off. I knew that I would be getting the usual gush of saliva in my mouth and throat that would enable me to swallow his whole cock. It turns out that, for me at least, the secret to deep throating was to trigger my gag reflex, make my body think I was choking on something, and it would respond by lubricating my mouth and throat to stave off the choking. And then I could use that to help the cock slide down my throat.

He was hard now. I could barely circle his cock with my thumb and middle finger at the base. I had learned that there was an upper limit to the thickness of cock I could fit in my throat. And that limit was defined by the distance between my back molars on the top and bottom when my mouth was as wide open as it could get. If a guy's cock was too big to fit between those four teeth, I couldn't take it down my throat. Fortunately, I had also learned that a guy could be thicker than I could circle with my finger and thumb and still fit.

He was long, at least 9" or so, with a shaft that stayed the same diameter from his head to the base. I turned my head and showed him how far down my throat his cock would go if I swallowed it completely. I had learned that guys with big cocks liked to see this. I don't know if they usually had an idea how far inside, they were if their cocks were swallowed all the way.

Having showed him, I now pushed forward and took his cock all the way into my throat. My lips were touching his pubic bone on the top and tight against his scrotum on the bottom. I held still for a minute, and then bobbed up and down on his cock until I ran out of oxygen and had to pull back to get a breath.

I told him he was so thick that I couldn't even breathe through my nose when he was inside me. He told me that nobody ever swallowed him all the way like that. I hit the poppers and told him he could fuck my face, or I could do all the work. He grabbed my head and started fucking my throat. He would go deep and then fuck my throat like he was fucking pussy. I would tap on his hip when I needed to breathe, and he would pull back. I would tease the head of his cock with my tongue while I caught my breath, and he would go in deep again. I did wrap my hand around the base of his cock and behind his scrotum. I wanted to feel when his cum started traveling up his cock.

He was getting close. I could feel the base of his cock swelling fatter in my hand. I could feel the head of his cock swelling when it was in my mouth. I got a few hits of poppers when he was pulled back so just the first three to four inches of his cock was in my mouth. Then he went deep again, and I knew he was passing the point of no return. I felt the pulse on the bottom of his cock with my hand. I felt the pulse along the bottom of his shaft where it ran over and past my tongue. I felt the head of his cock expand in my throat and I knew that he was shooting his load directly down my throat. The head of his cock was at least 5" past my tonsils, so I wasn't tasting his cum. I could feel it though.

After two spurts of cum he pulled back and now he was spilling his cum on the back of my cum. I closed my throat to keep the cum in my mouth until after he finished spurting. There were a couple of more strong spurts and then more smaller spurts and he finished ejaculating. I let him be still in my mouth for a minute then I pulled back off his cock and looked him in the eyes. I opened my mouth to show him it was full of his cum then I swallowed it. His cock was starting to soften but was still oozing cum, so I sucked the last drops out. Then I licked him clean and handed him the hand towel. I also told him he was welcome to use the bathroom. He went and got himself put back together.

As I showed him to the door, I thanked him for letting me service him and told him I hoped he would want to do it again. I wanted to tell him I hoped his wife appreciated what she had, but I didn't want to freak him out. He thanked me and left. We hooked up semi-regularly for at least a year. I probably sucked his cock at least a dozen times.

There was another guy that I hooked up with multiple times that I was fond of. He had a girlfriend and a young kid. We emailed back and forth. He said that he had been sucked off by guys a couple of times. He was interested in a regular hook up with someone discrete. He was also very interested in the fact that I had an MMJ card, so I told him that he would love what I had for him to try when he came over.

When he got to my house for the first time I could see that he was probably in his mid 20's. He was a bit taller than me (I am 6'). He was well built, but a bit out of shape. He looked like he had been a serious weightlifter but hadn't been going to the gym for a while. I invited him in. I had a vaporizer (this is before carts were super popular), and a selection of really good strains. We smoked and he was loving it. He said that this was the best weed he had ever had.

I took him to the guest bedroom, where I had my cushion on the floor. I knelt in front of him and he got naked. He was Latino. He had a bit of hair on his chest, but was mostly smooth. He had nice muscular legs and a great ass. I opened my mouth and guided his cock in. He was soft when I took him into my mouth, and I used the suction trick to pull blood into his cock. The head of his cock was big even before he got fully erect. He was also very much a grower. Soft, he looked like he would be average length and thickness. As he got harder in my mouth I could feel that he was much more than average.

I pulled off and licked the underside of his cock from base to tip, and then I teased the head with my tongue. I wrapped my hand around his cock and balls. He had heavy, large balls. They were hanging low. I moved down to lick his sack and to suck his balls one at a time into my mouth. He liked that. He was erect now. I could just barely circle the base of his cock with my fingers. The head was a bit thicker. I couldn't quite circle it at it's widest point. I took some poppers and offered them to him. He had a few hits. I grabbed his ass and pulled him into my mouth. I pushed him as far as he would go into my throat, got to the point where I couldn't push any further, and waited for the burst of saliva that would lubricate my throat so I could take him to the base of his cock. I took him to the hilt just as I ran out of oxygen. I pulled back until I could breathe, keeping the head of his cock in my mouth. I looked up at him. He was watching me suck his cock, sniffing the poppers.

I told him his cock was amazing. He said that his girlfriend could not come close to taking him all the way down her throat. I took some more hits of poppers and swallowed him to the base again, this time bobbing up and down so my throat felt like a pussy enveloping his cock. He groaned.

I used all my tricks on him, licking his balls, teasing the head of his cock, showing him how far down my throat by turning my head sideways and laying his cock on me so he could see how far past the back of my mouth he was. I let him hold my head and fuck my throat. He told me he was going to cum.

I told him I wanted to feel and taste him shooting his load in my mouth. He groaned and the head of his cock swelled up in my mouth. Got so engorged that it pressed up on the roof of my mouth and down on my tongue. I felt the first jet of cum hit the back of my throat. I had closed my throat so that I could collect and hold his entire load in my mouth. More jets of cum followed the first, and my cheeks puffed out to make room for the cum. I kept my lips tight around his shaft, determined not to miss a single drop of his load. I made eye contact with him as his last spurts stopped. I backed off his cock and opened my mouth to show him that it was full of his cum. I swallowed it. There was a drop of cum on his cock, I licked that off, then sucked on him gently to get any remaining cum out. When I finished, I handed him a towel and pointed him toward the bathroom.

He cleaned up and got dressed. I had put a couple of nice nuggets of various strains in baggies for him to take with him. I told him that he was a great guy with an amazing cock, and I would be happy to suck him off anytime he wanted. I sucked his cock a couple of times a month for about two years.

One time he came over and told me that he had not had an orgasm in seven days. I sucked him and teased him for a while, then I took him past the point of no return. He shot a huge load in my mouth. I had to swallow several times while he was still ejaculating to make room in my mouth. He was amazed that I didn't miss a drop. That may have been the largest load I have ever swallowed.

I would also go to an adult bookstore to suck cock. The closest one to my house was the sleazy one with the shitty TVs with the staff that gave zero fucks about the sex going on in the arcade. I think it was more than that. I think the owner knew that by allowing sex to go on in the arcade he could make money selling tokens with out spending any money on equipment. Shout out to Bookstore Southwest.

I would get high and go to the bookstore at lunchtime. For a while there was a young woman who worked the counter. She would tease me about smelling like weed when I came in. I told her that I had a MMJ card, so I smelled like medicine, not weed. She laughed at that. In the past I would have been ashamed to look her in the eye, as I am sure that she knew why I was showing up and spending time in the arcade. But by this point, I didn't care, and I would joke with her about whether it was busy or not.

At lunchtime there were usually multiple guys who wanted to get their cocks sucked. I would go up and down the row of booths looking underneath the half doors to find a guy with his cock out and then I would open the door and ask him if he wanted company. After a while there were guys who I would recognize and who would be happy to invite me into their booth to let me suck them off whenever we were there at the same time.

One guy was a "silver daddy" type. He was a good-looking man, with short silver hair. He was white, probably about fifty, about 5'10" and was in good shape. He was usually wearing khaki pants and either a button up shirt without a tie or a polo. He had a nice thick 7" cock with a Prince Albert piercing. I had to be careful while sucking him because I didn't want his piercing to chip my teeth.

He and I had a predictable routine. I would suck him until he could get hard as we shared poppers back and forth. Then I would deep throat him and let him fuck my throat. He would fuck my throat for a while, enjoying it. Then he would give me big hits of the poppers, take some himself, and then fuck my throat hard and fast until he shot his load. He would always shoot the first spurt directly down my throat and then pull back so the rest of his cum shot out on to the back of my tongue.

After we had hooked up at the bookstore several times the same guy answered my ad and we arranged for him to come to my house. Neither of us knew that we had already hooked up until he got to my house, and we recognized each other. We laughed about it being a "small world".

When I was sucking cock at the bookstore I would always hold the cum in my mouth and go to the bathroom at the back of the arcade after each guy finished in my mouth. I would use the mirror to look at the cum in my mouth so I could see how much each guy shot before I swallowed it.

There was also a black man with a large uncut cock that I would suck off whenever I saw him at the bookstore. He was usually dressed in construction-type work clothes. His cock was about 7.5 -- 8". He was thick, but not overly thick. When my throat was properly lubricated, and I had my poppers going his cock slid and out of my throat beautifully. He liked to cum straight down my throat. Although that meant I couldn't taste his cum, there was also something hot about the cum being shot straight down my throat into my stomach. It was very primal.

On a good weekday lunchtime visit I would swallow anywhere from two to five loads of cum. One time after a good day when I swallowed four or five loads, the woman at the counter asked if I had a good lunch as I was leaving. The place had video cameras in the hallway of the arcade -- you could see the monitors behind the counter. You could see whether the "occupied" lights for the booths were on and see people going in and out of the booths. If she was paying attention, she would have seen me going in and out of different booths that were already occupied.

I told her I usually skipped lunch because I was trying to lose weight. She laughed at that.