Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 18

Story Info
Turning Point - first PNP, first time being bred.
2.6k words
4.67
7.8k
10

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evolution of a Cum Slut Ch. 18

Turning Point -- From No Reciprocation Top to PNP Cum Dump Power Bottom Part One

All sexual acts described in this story are between consenting adults over 18 years of age.

I've written in earlier chapters in this series about how my history of gay sex started with me first getting sucked off in cruisy bathrooms and adult bookstores, then it progressed to me fucking guys, first condom only, then fucking bareback. When I was "strictly" a top I did occasionally suck a guy for a bit, but I was always looking for guys who wanted to service me without expecting anything in return.

My first experience with PNP sex was while I was still living in Tucson, Arizona, before I moved to Phoenix in 1999. It was probably sometime around 1998. I had ended up with a fair amount of Tina after going to an after-party with some people I met in a bar. They had asked if I partied and I assumed that they were talking about cock, so I said put me in for $100 and I got a bag of what turned out to be meth instead of coke. I partied all night with my new acquaintances and learned how to smoke it. I had done meth one other time, a few years earlier, and I had only snorted it that time.

Compared to what I would later have in Phoenix, the dope I got that night was the kids today would call "mid". It seemed pretty good at the time, but I would later learn that it was pretty mediocre.

Anyway, I did notice that I got incredibly horny when I was high. So, the next night, a Saturday, I got nice and high and went to my favorite bookstore. This was a very sleazy bookstore on Oracle Road. At one time it had an attached motel that rented rooms by the hour. I have some stories from that time, but by this visit, the hotel had been shut down and there was just a relatively small adult theater and individual booths. The staff definitely turned a blind eye to men having sex in the theater and the booths.

I met a guy when he came into my booth. Looks-wise he was unremarkable -- probably about 45 or so, average body, Latino. Usually I would have been looking for a guy to suck my cock and then let me fuck him. But under the influence of the Tina I found myself wanting to suck him off. He pulled his cock out of his pants and it was very impressive -- thick, uncut, and about 8" or so. I got on my knees and eagerly took him into my mouth. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, which wasn't very much. At that point I had never sucked a man to completion. I swirled my tongue between his foreskin and the head of his cock. He groaned with pleasure.

As I sucked him I became aware that I really wanted to get fucked. I was about to ask him if he wanted to fuck me when he told me that he lived close and asked me if I wanted to come to his house. I agreed and we went out into the parking lot. I told him I would follow him there.

When we got to his house he parked in the garage and I parked on the street in front of his house. I took a minute to smoke a bit more dope before I followed him inside.

I was hit with a rush of the dope as we went into his house. He offered me a beer, and we went in his living room. He asked if I wanted to watch some porn. I, of course, did. He turned on his TV an hit play on a DVD that was already in his player. It was straight porn. He stripped naked and so did I. He sat on the couch and I knelt between his legs. The Tina had turned me from a top to an eager cocksucker. I am sure that my technique wasn't great but I made up for it with enthusiasm. Soon I had his very thick, very beautiful cock standing up hard and proud.

His cock was thick and heavy in my hand as I held him so that I could suck and lick him. Because he was uncut, there was significant "play" with his smooth skin able to slide back and forth along his shaft. I was familiar with this "play" because I am also uncut. I can easily and comfortably jerk off without lube, with my cock gliding back and forth inside the skin.

For the first time in my life I had a hunger for cock. And it was more than that. This guy's cock was magnificent. I wanted to be a slut for his cock. Now I understood the men who devoured my cock with greedy anticipation when I let them suck me. I also understood why they would suck me off or let me fuck them, take my load and then be happy to part ways without any reciprocation from me.

I wanted to make this man cum, I wanted his cum for myself. And I wasn't even thinking about shooting my own load.

"Do you like to fuck". This was another effect of being spun on the Tina. I was usually much more shy about communicating what I wanted to do with my hook-up partners. But not now. I was craving a cock in my ass and I wasn't going to be shy about asking for it.

"I would love to fuck you but I don't have any condoms." If it wasn't for the dope that would have been a deal breaker. But the power of meth propelled me to be reckless.

"I usually only top. But your cock is absolutely amazing and I want to feel it inside me. Are you clean?" It was almost like I was hearing someone else use my voice to say this crazy stuff.

"I'm clean. I've got lube and poppers, but I'm out of condoms."

I followed him to his bedroom. He produced the lube and poppers from a nightstand drawer. He lay down on the bed. I crawled between his legs and started sucking his cock again. He took a couple of sniffs on the poppers and offered them to me.

I had been offered poppers many times but I usually abstained. I thought that they were probably bad for the brain. But, again, the Tina made me reckless. I took a couple of deep hits and sucked his cock some more. The rush from the poppers only increased my hunger for cock and my desire to make him cum. With the help of the Tina and the poppers I got more of him in my mouth, but still couldn't deep throat him. He handed me the lube.

I lubed up my ass and his cock. He seemed to want to stay on his back, so I straddled him and lined up his hard cock with my asshole. More poppers, and then I sat down on his cock. It felt absolutely amazing as first the head and then the thick shaft pushed inside me. There was a moment of pain, which I would later recognize as the feeling of a cock hitting my inner sphincter. A hit of poppers and a moment to adjust and then he was balls deep in me.

"OMG. I've been fucked a couple of times, but you are WAAAY bigger than the other guys."

"Your ass is so tight. I've never felt anything like this."

I started rocking up and down on his cock. His cock was huge and thick. I loved the feeling of my asshole being stretched and the feeling of fullness.

Beyond the amazing feeling of his cock in my ass, I loved the taboo thrill of doing the ultimately slutty behavior with another man -- I had a bare cock buried inside my ass. I was being a complete slut for this man I had met less than an hour before. We hadn't even exchanged names.

With the Tina and the poppers, my inhibitions were shredded. I was moaning and humming with pleasure.

"So fucking big. So hard. Your cock is amazing."

After a bit he asked if he could fuck me from behind. We rearranged ourselves. Soon he was again buried to the hilt in my ass. This time his heavy balls were slapping against mine with each thrust.

"I'm going to cum soon."

"Cum in my mouth." I'm not sure why I said that. Maybe I was still not ready to let a guy cum in my ass, but I wanted to do something super slutty. He pulled out and I spun around to take the cock that had just been in my ass in my mouth. He groaned and I felt the head of his cock swell even larger and harder in my mouth. And then a warm spurt of cum hit my tongue. I eagerly sucked the load out of him and swallowed it. That was the first load I ever swallowed. I held him in my mouth and sucked out the last drops of his cum.

When he was done I licked him clean.

He reached down to start stroking my cock. I was hard, but I didn't want to cum. I told him I was ok for now.

We went out to watch some more porn. He produced a joint and we smoked it. I was still craving more cock. I asked him if he could cum again. He said probably. I started sucking him again and coaxed his cock back to full erection. He got behind me again and once again he was filling my ass with his magnificent, thick cock. This time, when he announced that he was ready to cum, I told him to cum inside me. He fucked me hard with shorter, fast stroked and then pushed all the way inside me. I could feel his cock pulsing with my asshole he stayed still inside me as his orgasm subsided. When he finally pulled out, my asshole felt much more slippery and gooey than it had before when there was just lube inside me.

A few hours before I had never swallowed cum and I had never taken a load in my ass. Now I had done both. The thrill of the reckless sluttiness of what I had done was almost as amazing as the physical sensations of being fucked and having him cum inside me.

He got me a warm washcloth and said I could use his bathroom to clean up. I had a bit of post-fuck anxiety and thought I better get the cum out of me to minimize the risk of any STD infection. I sat on the toilet and pushed the cum of my ass. There was some cum in the toilet but not that much. I figured I definitely got the big load when I swallowed him. I cleaned up and got dressed.

He said he had to work early and I was ready to leave so we said our goodbyes. He did give me his phone number, and I thought that, of all the phone numbers I had collected over the years of hooking up with men, I actually might call this guy again.

Out in my car I drove off to find a secluded place to smoke a bit more dope. It was still pretty early, maybe around 10:00 pm, and I was still horny, so I went back to the adult bookstore.

Things get a bit fuzzy at that point. I played around with a couple of guys in the arcade booths. I met another guy who had good vibes when he came into my booth. I sucked his cock for a while. He was cut, and about 7". Not quite as huge as my first guy, but very respectable. He also asked me if I wanted to come to his house. I was up for it and off we went.

At his house he offered me weed and whisky. I accepted both. He offered me a massage and I said that sounded great. He led me to a room that had an actual massage table, and I got naked and lay down on my stomach. He got naked and started giving me a massage. He was skilled -- like a trained masseur. He worked my back and my legs. He complimented my body. I was working out regularly at that time, so I was well build. He started massaging first my ass cheeks, then he spread them and ran his fingers over my asshole, lightly, testing the waters. I sighed with pleasure and lifted my hips a bit and spread my legs to give him better access.

He offered me poppers, and I started snorting them. His fingers were slick with massage oil, and he put first one then two finger up my ass. He obviously felt that my ass wasn't "dry" and asked me what I had been up to. I didn't want to freak him out, so I told him I was playing with a toy before I went to the bookstore.

This guy obviously wanted to fuck. He didn't mention condoms and neither did I. He climbed up on the table and lay down on top of me. I felt his hard cock poking at my asshole. I hit the poppers and made happy noises so that he would know that he was good to proceed.

I was quite fucked up at this point, with Tina, weed, alcohol and poppers all active in my system at the same time. Before I knew it, he was inside my ass and fucking me.

"Oooh. That feels good. Your cock is so hard." I involuntarily squeezed his cock with my ass. It felt great to me. With my ass clenched on him I could very clearly feel his thick hard cock inside me and the sensations as he fucked in and out of me. The squeezing must have felt great to him because he moaned and told me that I had a great ass. I loved the slutty thrill of being complimented about how great it felt for him to have his bare cock buried in my asshole.

He took his time. He fucked me with long, slow strokes for what seemed like a long time. Eventually he started fucking me with more urgency, finally plunging balls deep as he pumped his cum into my ass. As he came I could feel him flexing his cock inside me. Then there was a slippery feeling, first deep in my ass, and then along his whole cock. I reveled in the fact that this guy had just shot his load inside me.

Holy shit. I went from bareback virgin who had only been fucked a couple of times ever to having cum from two different guys in my ass in a period of a couple of hours. And it was incredibly hot.

Eventually I made my way home. At home I sat on the toilet and pushed out the second guy's cum. This time there was a bunch of cum in the toilet.

I had a bunch of anxiety about the risk of STDs and HIV after I came down from the dope. But it was also incredibly hot and from that point on I fantasized about getting fucked bareback frequently. I ran out of the dope that I had and didn't have a way to get more at the time. Without Tina to party with, I went back to being a top. That lasted until I moved to Phoenix and started going to the gay bathhouses there, where there were MANY guys doing TINA and having crazy, raunchy sex...

To be continued.