All Comments on 'Evolution Unlocked Pt. 02'

by James_Duncan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was an incredibly beautiful ending that had me in tears. Thank you for that deeply emotional chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very beautiful, very loving story. Please do continue

OwnedbyMasterOwnedbyMasterabout 2 years ago

yet again i see you knock it out of the park! beautifully written, beautifully put together, please look at getting an editor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd like to see this story develop further, thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please, I hate to see this story stall. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am sure there will be more cumming along in this tale. I do have a concern that nanite production might not keep up with the need.

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 2 years ago

I'm loving this story I have found very few stories that have nanites in the story line and I love that you have them in your story you can pretty much let your imagination go wild since we really don't know the limits of nano tech.

the slave/master dynamic isn't completely my thing, but I do love your story especially since he doesn't try to humiliate them. I really hope you continue to write and I have put this story in my favorites list and will keep checking for updates.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

Absolutely wonderful❗ I am looking forward to the continuation of this family saga through at least the 2nd generation, and hopefully much more. It will be interesting to see the interactions of the nanite enhanced family with the standard humans and how their respective futures develop. I suspect there will be lots of growing pains, a phenomenal learning curve, and ultimately a new breed of homo sapiens (homo sapiens+, or perhaps homo superior. Both not very imaginative...). What a great arena to remake mankind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Duncan@James_Duncan
Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new conten...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES