Evolution Unlocked Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave Unit impregnation commencing - the status bar moving with each huge spurt.

Connie shrieked and thrashed in pleasure, like a rag doll impaled on his cock, unable to do anything but revel in the pleasure as her belly started to inflate. Sam held her locked in position, the pleasure overwhelming, until finally the orgasm abated and the status menu changed.

Impregnation successful, slave unit acquired. Do you wish to commence diagnostics? Yes/No

Sam thought yes and slowly lowered an unconscious Connie onto the bed, before gently withdrawing until he felt her cervix start to close around his helmet. Once it had closed fully, he withdrew completely, and marvelled at how little cum slowly oozed from her tight pussy.

Laying down next to her, he gently held her and caressed her inflated belly.

"That was beautiful, Master." Rebecca said as she gently kissed Sam.

"Sometimes I keep wondering if I'm going to wake up and find this was all a wonderful dream." He mused.

"Defintely not." Rebecca laughed. "You really do have all of us as yours." she said smiling, before slowly walking away to get a drink.

It only took about 20 minutes before the diagnostic menu popped up into Sam's view.

Subject: Human Female

Age: 22

Diagnostic issues detected:

  • Scarring of tissue on left ankle.
  • Incorrectly set fracture of right ulna.

Would you like to correct these issues? Yes/No

Sam thought yes and was extremely surprised when a menu he had not seen before popped up.

Genetic anomalies detected and analysed:

  • Very high natural fertility.
  • Naturally wide birth canal
  • Natural metabolic rate significantly above average

The menu gave the option to examine each point of note.

"Take a look at this", he said to Rebecca and Victoria before mentally throwing the open menu into their displays.

Opening the menus up and examining further, it explained in more detail what each of the points meant. In summary, Connie was naturally about 4 times more fertile than normal.

The additional width in the birth canal meant she would never have had any issues giving birth and would likely have found it a lot less painful than most women, and the high metabolic rate meant that she healed at twice normal speed and was also far less prone to weight gain than a normal person.

"So basically, nature designed her to be barefoot and pregnant. I wonder if that plays any part in her desires and dreams?" Rebecca mused.

"One thing I do know, Master, you couldn't have chosen a better woman to be your constantly pregnant breeding slave." Rebecca moaned softly grinding herself softly against Sam.

"I think we've discovered another kink of yours, Princess." Sam laughed softly.

"What? "Rebecca asked looking all slightly flustered and confused.

"We know you get off on having me claim other women. But it appears that you also get even more aroused at the thoughts of helping your Master breed other women." he whispered softly and stroked her side.

"God, yes. That's so wrong, but goodness me, that thought has me sodden. Line them up, take their tight pussies and breed them one after the other, and watch their bellies swell with your seed and babies." She moaned, lost in her own thoughts, before suddenly coming back to reality and giggling.

"You are a very naughty, dirty girl, and I love you for it." Sam laughed as Rebecca blushed furiously.

Please set desired physiological age and apparent age

Sam set apparent age to her current 22 and physiological age to 18.

All issues and subject will be rectified within approximately 30 minutes.

Well, I guess that makes sense, Sam thought, it's not like the nanites are having to do much. He opened the menu again, looked at the enhancements available, and organised a queue of the upgrades the rest of them already had, and with the exception of the intestinal, vaginal and uterine upgrades, set them as due to commence once they were back in the UK.

Sam left the time menu open as he held Connie against him, waiting for her to wake up.

"Mmm, oh my." Connie giggled as consciousness returned.

Sam caressed her somewhat less inflated womb. "I like this look on you" he whispered in her ear.

Connie's eyes opened and the expression on her face was a mixture of the cat that got the cream and incredible arousal.

"Am I..."

"No, that's just my cum inflating your womb, filling it completely. It's already gone down somewhat as your body absorbs it and you will be back to normal within the next hour or two."

"Oh." Connie sighed slightly, the expression on her face changing to one of almost regret.

"Don't worry, Kitten. That belly of yours will be filled with my babies soon enough. Then, once you've popped out the first ones, I will breed you again within days of you giving birth."

"That's possible?" she whispered, almost awestruck.

"With the nanites inside you, your natural affinity and enhanced healing, you'll be ready to be bred again, less than 48 hours after you give birth."

Connie's mouth opened and a needy gentle groan escaped, before what he'd said clearly registered.

"Natural affinity?"

Sam caressed her swollen belly. "Yes Kitten, now don't jump." he said opening the menu and throwing it into her field of vision. "See this?" he whispered, highlighting the genetic anomalies tab and opening it, before opening the very high natural fertility tab.

Subject is above the 99.9 th percentile for fertility. Chances of more than 1 child per pregnancy are approximately 100 times higher than average. Likelihood of subject becoming pregnant if sexually active during fertile periods is above 90%.

"I don't think it's just your mind that wants to be barefoot and constantly pregnant." Sam laughed.

Connie's face had gone through a mixture of expressions and finally settled again on 'cat that got the cream'.

"Of course, the nanites are going to enhance that even more." Sam said softly, as his hand carried on caressing her skin softly. "Is there anything you'd like to change about yourself, Kitten?" he asked, changing the menu to the physical enhancements section.

Connie glanced up at Rebecca and mouthed "thank you" with a smile.

"Could you make me lactate, like them?" she almost whispered self-consciously.

Sam opened the breast augmentation section. "Well, if you want that, then we will need to make those gorgeous tits a bit bigger," as he slowly expanded the visualisation from a C to a D cup and hit confirm, before focusing on the nipple section.

"Plus of course, who wouldn't want these gorgeous puffies to be even bigger and better able to deliver the milk you want to produce?" He whispered as he increased their already impressive size by 25% and then elongated them a little more to make them even puffier.

Connie clutched his arm and moaned gently as he hit confirm and moved to the lactation section, immediately selecting 0.5 litres a day and confirming that.

Changes confirmed, estimated time to completion 1 hour, residual sperm in uterus sufficient to complete upgrades the nanites confirmed.

Sam, Rebecca, and Victoria cuddled up with Connie, gently caressing her and Sam marvelled at seeing the nanites doing their thing. It was amazing to watch her skin become clearer, to see the small flaws disappear until nothing but smooth perfect skin remained. Her hair became fuller and more lustrous, whilst at the same time he could almost see her breasts and nipples grow as the upgrades occurred right in front of his eyes.

Connie had been exceptional beforehand, but by the time the nanites confirmed everything had been completed, she had become a near flawless, perfect beauty, to rival Rebecca and Victoria.

Sam glanced at his watch. "Now ladies, we are meeting a gentleman I met in the bar for dinner. He's a paediatric oncologist and just my little conversation with him has made me realise I hadn't considered some things around the nanites."

"You don't need to explain Sam, we understand." Rebecca said softly. Sam glanced at Victoria and Connie and they both nodded their agreement.

"We are meeting him at 7.30pm, so I guess we'd better get a wriggle on." Sam added.

Sam was already dressed and showered and looking at things Jasmine had highlighted in his tablet, when the ladies walked into the room. Sam glanced up and his eyes didn't know which of them to look at.

"Well, we are ready." Rebecca laughed as Sam just stared, his eyes almost disbelieving what they saw.

"Are you going to take your jaw off the floor and escort your ladies to dinner sometime soon?" Rebecca giggled.

"What?.... Err, yes." Sam struggled to say, before finally standing and pulling all three of them into his arms gently. "You all look stunning." he whispered, kissing each of them gently on the cheeks to avoid messing their lipstick, before stepping back and opening the door.

"Ladies first." Sam whispered with a small bow, causing Connie to giggle, as they swept through the door.

Sam wasn't someone who normally noticed small social things, but even he couldn't help but notice the whole mood of the restaurant change as they walked in. Whispers and looks, all in their direction as they clearly become the centre of attention as he walked to the Maître D's podium.

"Are you enjoying the effect you're having?" he whispered in Rebecca's ear.

"Not just us, Master." She emphasised, as Sam suddenly noticed the furtive glances many of the women in the room were giving him.

They were led over to the table that Richard and his wife were already seated at. Richard clearly didn't quite know where to look and his wife's face was something of a picture, as she took in the three visions standing in front of her, before her eyes finally alighted on Sam and widened a little further.

"Richard, glad you could make it." Sam said, stepping forward and shaking Richard's hand.

"May I introduce, Rebecca, Victoria, and Connie. Ladies, this is Richard, the gentleman I told you about, and his lovely wife, to whom I've not yet been introduced."

"Sorry, ladies, where are my manners?" Richard said softly, almost awed, "This is my wife, Min."

Starters and drinks were ordered, and Sam could see that Richard and Min were starting to relax a little after the shock of the initial meeting.

"Richard, I know this might sound like a very strange question to ask and I really don't want to make you think about work, but I need to ask you a question related to what you do"

"Sure, I guess." Richard replied slightly guardedly.

"What would you give to be able to completely cure all the children you work with?" Sam asked, looking Richard in the eye.

"Sorry? I'm not quite understanding what you mean. I can't cure them all, so..." he tailed off.

"Suppose for a moment you could give them all an injection once, curing them completely, and ensuring that the cancer would never come back..... In effect, putting you out of a job, out of a career. Would you want them to get the cure, even with the consequences to you, and to the medical profession in general?" Sam asked gently.

Richard thought for a moment. "Of course I'd want to cure them, how could I possibly put my career above their lives..."

"Only about half the kids I treat make it..." he whispered softly, before Sam saw his mind clearly make a connection.

"Why are you asking me this, Sam?" Richard asked quietly, his mind clearly joining a few dots.

Sam smiled. "I don't think that's something that can be discussed here and now, but it is something I defintely want to discuss with you some more, if that's OK?"

"Of course it's OK. Tell me where and when, and I'm there." Richard said quietly, squeezing Min's hand gently.

Sam glanced at Min and saw the realisation of what had been said there too, and also a degree of something akin to hero worship in her face.

Glancing at Rebecca, he could see the smile on her face. "I'd rationalised everything, or so I thought, but I hadn't even considered children like he looks after."

"I love you." Rebecca said softly, caressing his hand gently.

"As do I." whispered Victoria as she slid over and nuzzled Sam's neck.

Sam caught the look in Connie's eye. "Ditto." she whispered, almost imperceptibly.

"So, if you don't mind me asking," Richard said glancing at Min "and I know Min is dying to know. How have all you stunning ladies ended up with Sam?" Richard finished with a slightly nervous tone to his voice.

Rebecca laughed. "You are very sweet, Richard, and I can see why Min loves you so much. But that's not really what you both want to know is it?" She asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Richard looked totally flustered, his mouth was clearly trying to work, but failing in the face of Rebecca's directness, whilst Min's eyes were looking at the table, clearly totally unsure what to say.

"And so easy to tease." Rebecca added with a smile.

"It's OK, Richard, Min." she added softly, gently placing her hand under Min's chin lifting her face.

"We aren't embarrassed, so why should you be?"

She straightened herself slightly. "In answer to your question, Sam is the best man I have ever met. Being with him, it's hard to describe. But he makes me feel so alive. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he's a god in bed. And yes, Min, Sam collared me. He's collared my best friend, and he will be collaring dear Connie here, and I wouldn't have it any other way." she finished, gently caressing Victoria's face.

"Oh, and he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen, and makes us cum harder, longer, and better than we even dreamed was possible." she added, laughing.

It was Min's turn to blush furiously, as Richard's mouth tried and failed to work. His own face flushing. Sam heard some of the thoughts in his head, they weren't what he expected.

"You are very naughty, Princess." Sam laughed, and then continued.

"So, tell me Richard, now you've had the exposé, you mentioned you said you came here as it allowed you to indulge Min. How do you and Min like to be indulged? No judgement, I promise." Sam asked softly.

Sam watched as Richard's throat tightened a little, before he did a small gulp, the expression on his face a mixture of fear and trepidation.

"Err, well, Min loves to be taken, to be pinned down and fucked deep and hard by a big cock, till her tight little pussy makes him cum... err it always gives her a huge orgasm." he whispered.

Sam looked at Min, her eyes downcast now, not knowing where to look, her embarrassment clear on her face. Rebecca gently put her hand under Min's chin and lifted her face, until she could look into Min's eyes. "There is nothing to be embarrassed about." she said softly as Sam felt her project that feeling firmly towards Min. "We love it when Sam truly takes us, claims us... it feels wonderful." she added gently.

Sam looked at Richard. "So that makes it clear what it does for Min, Richard. What does it do for you?"

Sam could feel the waves of embarrassment, mortification, but also arousal rolling off Richard as he was clearly struggling to make eye contact and come up with the words.

"I, err, oh God, I don't know... I love Min more than I can express, and seeing her get that much pleasure is wonderful." he said quietly, before his words tailed off at the end.

"Richard." Sam said a little more forcefully. "Why are you embarrassed about seeing the one that you love get so much pleasure. Pleasure that you allowed her?"

"Because...." Richard stuttered slightly. "I'm not supposed to enjoy seeing my wife like that." he whispered.

Sam had been scanning Richard's surface thoughts as he spoke.

"Richard, look at me." Sam said softly but with a hint of steel in his voice. Richard's eyes came up to meet Sam's.

"You think I'm going to think less of you for admitting that?" Sam asked.

"I don't know." Richard whispered, as Min took his hand in hers, the concern clear on her face.

"How much have the pair of you talked about your deepest fantasies with each other, or anyone else?" Rebecca asked, softly.

"Not much." Richard said very quietly.

"Only a little." Min answered like a little mouse.

Sam looked at Rebecca, who nodded. "Well, I think then the pair of you need to come back to our suite after dinner and we can talk about these things."

"Yes Sir." They both said, almost in unison.

"You can help both of them a lot, Master." Rebecca whispered in his mind and Sam just smiled at her.

The rest of the dinner was very pleasant and despite the things said earlier, as time wore on, both Richard and Min seemed to relax more. There was plenty of laughter and jokes, and Sam knew that clearly the pheromones were helping.

As they walked back to the suite, Sam deliberately let the girls scoop Min up with them and held Richard back a little.

"Do you trust me, Richard?" Sam asked, when the girls had gotten a little way ahead.

"Yes, I think I do." Richard replied without thinking.

"Good, now as we walk, I going to ask you a few simple questions, I want honest answers, Richard. You have nothing to be ashamed of, and I'm not going to laugh at you or judge you. Is that clear?"

Richard nodded, so Sam continued.

"You're embarrassed because seeing another man, take, fuck, and fill your wife, arouses you a lot?"

Richard nodded again. The expression on his face slightly less embarrassed than before.

"Does Min know that you're not just indulging her, and that it turns you on that much?"

"Not before earlier." Richard whispered.

"So, you're worried about her reaction?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever take charge with Min, give her direction, tell her what to do?"

"No, we talk about things and seem to agree on most things, but sometimes I worry she is just agreeing with me to avoid things." Richard replied.

"How much do you love Min?"

"More than anything." Richard almost groaned.

"How did you become a doctor, a paediatric oncologist?"

"Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean?" Richard asked.

"What prompted you to study medicine, then choose your specialism?"

"Oh, that's an easy one. My Dad is a heart and lung surgeon, my mum is a nurse. It was always going to be medicine for me."

"So, your Dad expected you to become a doctor, and you just went along with his idea?"

"I'm not sure it was like that... I've always wanted to help people, and then when doing my rotations, and seeing the kids with cancer, they were just so brave, so amazing, and I wanted to help them as much as possible."

"Did you ever consider any other option, other than medicine?"

"No, not really. I don't know. I didn't want to disappoint my Dad, and it meant I would be helping people."

"How much do you know about psychology, about the make-up of people's personalities?" Sam asked softly.

"A bit, it was part of my medical degree and it defintely helps with the kids."

"Did they cover agreeability and disagreeability?"

"Yes, but only briefly."

"Ok, well when we get into the suite, I want to talk with you and show you some things that will help you understand yourself and Min better. Does that sound good?"

"Yes, as long as it doesn't hurt Min." Richard answered a little tensely.

"Richard, I promise you here and now that I will do nothing that will harm either Min, yourself, or your relationship." he said firmly, making sure Richard could see the truth in his eyes.

"You know I don't really understand this. We barely know you, and yet somehow I trust you."

Sam just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Once everyone was sitting comfortably in the suite and had drinks, Sam glanced over to Rebecca who nodded.