Evolution Unlocked Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here Toy, come sit on your Master's lap."

Sam waited, and guided Victoria into the position he wanted her in, sitting somewhat sideways on his lap and leaning back against him. He let his hands run up and down across her body, gently rubbing her in all the right places, while carefully watching and feeling Min's and Richard's reactions.

Min was positively squirming. Her eyes locked on Victoria, unconsciously rubbing her thighs together, and Sam didn't need to be able to read her thoughts to know how aroused she was getting as Sam showed Victoria off.

Richard was almost gawping, a little embarrassed and also somewhat appreciative of what he was seeing, and Sam could feel the arousal simmering below the surface as Richard didn't know exactly where to look.

Sam continued gently rubbing Victoria. Teasing her arousal as her nipples rose and grew to prominent peaks trying to poke holes through her dress. Her gentle little moans and squeaks telling him everything he needed to know.

Sam gently rubbed and tweaked Victoria's nipples as he spoke. "Min, anyone with eyes can see how much watching this arouses you, how much you wish it was you in Victoria's place."

Sam slowly slid his hand between Victoria's thighs, parting them as his fingers gently probed her sodden pussy. "Would you like your Master to make you cum, Toy?" he whispered softly.

Biting her bottom lip, Victoria gently nodded as she gazed into his eyes. Slowly Sam inched a finger into her wet tightness, hooking his finger till the tip gently grazed her G spot. Slowly at first, he beckoned the orgasm from her, gradually increasing the tempo as her arousal level built.

"Not yet, Toy. Hold it." he said gently, as he felt her arousal building to the peak, the expression on her face changing to one of determination as he kept stimulating and she tried to hold it back.

"You're going to cum on command like a good girl, aren't you Toy?" He whispered loudly enough for everyone to here.

Nodding, she locked onto his gaze, and the determination in her face built. "Please, Master." She whimpered, struggling to hold back.

Sam waited for a few seconds until he could see she was going to be unable to hold it any longer.

"Cum for me, Toy." he said softly but firmly, as he looked into Min's eyes and watched her. Mouth open, her body panting with need as she squirmed at what she was viewing.

Victoria's body locked up, Sam's hand trapped between her thighs, as her mouth opened but with no sound coming forth. Her muscles locked and her eyes rolled back, and after a couple of seconds, a low wail started to escape her lips, and the muscles unlocked and her body gently flopped back against him as the peak abated.

As Sam gently kissed her open mouth, Victoria's eyes flickered open, sated, happy and so loving. Her hand came up to his face and gently stroked his cheek, no words required.

Sam cradled Victoria in his arms as she recovered. "Min, that's what you want isn't it? To be owned, used, collared and taken." he asked softly.

Min's eyes teared up as she glanced in Richard's direction. "Yes." She almost whimpered apologetically.

"Could you give your wife that, Richard?" Sam asked gently.

"I..., I don't know." he whispered, his eyes downcast.

"Would you want to see her claimed like that by another man?" Sam asked, his voice taking a slightly firmer tone.

"God help me.... Yes." Richard whispered.

"Min is a natural submissive, Richard. You lack confidence, you lack the dominance she needs, and the thought of being cuckolded arouses you intensely. Doesn't it, Richard?"

Tears were streaming down his cheeks as he nodded, the shame written deep across his face as Min held him and scattered kisses across his cheeks.

"That doesn't mean you don't love each other. In fact it's blindingly obvious to anyone how much you do.... Could you learn to give her what she needs, Richard? If you could find or be given more confidence, could you learn how to take her in the way she needs? To truly take her and make her utterly yours, bound only to you. Fucked only by you?"

"I don't know." Richard whispered.

"The alternative is what you've been doing thus far, but do you understand the dangers involved in that?"

Sam glanced at Rebecca as he read Richard's thoughts. Confusion, shame, arousal and a whole load of other thoughts and emotions were racing through his mind. Rebecca's looked confirmed his own thoughts.

"Richard, look at me. What would happen if one of the men you offered Min to, claimed her, and decided she was now his. Min would find it hard to resist the urge to comply without your support. Would you deny that man after he made her scream his name? Would you be able to stand up and protect her?"

Sam continued. "What would you say, if I said I could give you a big cock and muscles, give you a body that you could feel proud of that would scream 'he's a real man', and help you understand how to be a leader?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure that's me..."

"Richard, I've just said something that your brain knows should be impossible, yet you just accepted it as truth. Because I told you it..."

If anything, Richard looked even more sheepish.

"Ok, I think maybe you need a demonstration." Sam said softly, taking Victoria's hand and guiding her to the seat at his side.

"Min, come stand up in front of me." Sam said softly, but firmly, his mind focused on her surface thoughts.

She shyly stood and did as she was told.

"Now, slowly turn all the way around and let me take a proper look at you." He said softly, feeling very little resistance in her, and more than a little arousal.

"Are you a good girl, Min?"

"Yes, Sir." she said softly.

"Remember Min, I expect total honesty." Min nodded.

"You've wanted me to strip you naked, bend you over, take you and fuck you deep and hard since you first met me, haven't you?"

Min's eyes darted to the floor and her mouth moved slightly but no words came out.

"That's five swats you've earned, Min. Rule number one, I expect obedience as well as honesty. Do you understand."

Min's face coloured in embarrassment. "Yes, Sir, and yes, Sir, that is what I've wanted." she said demurely.

"Good girl." Sam said softly and enjoyed seeing Min stand a little straighter at the praise.

"When Richard has indulged your needs in the past, did you make the men wear condoms?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why?"

Min looked slightly confused. "To, to protect us."

"But that wasn't what you really wanted, was it, Min?"

Min squirmed and blushed furiously. "No." came out as a little squeak.

Richard was also blushing furiously, and Sam could feel his arousal level rising just as rapidly as Min's.

"Take off your dress and show me your body properly, Min."

Min looked up, a slight hesitance in her face before her hands came up the shoulder straps of her dress and slowly pushed them off her shoulders, and down her sides, until it fell and pooled at her feet.

She wasn't wearing a bra, and her perky, modest breasts stayed firm and high on her rapidly breathing chest. Her stomach was nicely toned. Her body had all the right shapes but remained firmly feminine with slight layers of softness adding to her alure.

"Very nice. Now turn around so your back is to me, and bend over at the waist."

Sam could feel both Min's and Richards arousal rising rapidly. Min had a lovely soft bottom, fairly pert, but nice and soft, and the gusset of her panties was framed between two lovely cheeks.

"Now, slowly peel down those panties and show me what you want me to claim." Sam said softly.

Min's face, neck and chest flushed profusely as she slowly bent at the waist and pulled her now sodden panties down, exposing her beautiful tight peach. A small landing strip sat just above her hard protruding little clit, and Sam could see how coated in juices her lips were, as her panties fell to the floor.

"Lovely, although I will require that pussy perfectly smooth and hair free."

"I'm sorry, Sir." Min whispered.

"You have nothing to be sorry about Min. You couldn't possibly have known what my requirements were in advance, could you?" Sam replied.

"No, Sir."

"Now stand up and turn around to face me. Head held high and eyes level, display yourself for me like a good girl should."

Min turned around and moved her feet shoulder width apart, before she raised her arms and clasped her fingers behind her head.

"How did I know you would know what I meant, Min?"

"I, I, I don't know Sir." she replied, a look of confusion on her face.

"Because you've dreamed of this for years, and you wanted to be a good girl and be perfect. So I bet you did your research didn't you, Min?"

Min's face was nearly scarlet as she replied, "Yes, Sir."

Sam stood. "Now I'm going to inspect you Min. Stay still, do not move, unless of course you want to earn more swats." Sam said, with a hint of humour in his voice.

Reaching out and gently cupping her right breast in his large hand, he slowly thumbed her already rock-hard little nipple, revelling in how she slightly squirmed in his hand, before he slowly ran his hand down her side as he walked around her, gently squeezing and testing her soft flesh with his right hand.

He ran his hand up her back and gently closed his hand around the back of her neck, the low moan of arousal escaping her lips was greatly pleasing as he held it, and he continued his walk around her, until he stood in front of her towering over her small 5ft 3" frame.

"Very nice." he whispered softly, as he gently cupped her peach, eliciting a lustier moan to escape her throat.

"Very nice indeed." he whispered quietly in her ear, as his thick index finger slowly probed her sodden slit.

"Stay still." he murmured, as he gently inserted the finger inside her and curled it upwards till he found the knobbly little area he was looking for.

Her eyes widened and she groaned lustfully as Sam started to gently stroke her G spot with his thick fingertip.

"You may not cum without permission. Is that clear? But you may beg to be allowed to cum, and I may relent if you beg well." Sam said, softly stroking the side of her face.

"Look at me, Min." Sam whispered as her eyes locked onto his and he started to read her signs and increase the tempo of his work, listening to her thoughts.

Dropping his left hand to her right breast, Sam cupped it firmly in his hand, before taking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and, gently at first, he started to squeeze and roll it, listening to her mind and reading her body, he knew he could make her cum hard, and soon.

Sam was pleased at the way Min tried to hold the orgasm building within her, and he could feel it had already built beyond normal levels, when she finally and breathily whispered.

"Please may I cum, Sir?"

"You will cum when I command. Do you understand?" Sam said firmly, as he increased the stimulation on her G spot and nipple.

Knowing he would need to support her when she came this hard, Sam cupped her pussy firmly and moved his left hand to support her as he switched from rubbing, to firmly tapping her G spot.

He couldn't help but notice that Richard was utterly mesmerised by what Sam was doing, and was unconsciously rubbing the bulge in his trousers.

"Cum for me, Min." He commanded.

Barely had the words left his mouth than Min's body convulsed, with only Sam's hands supporting her preventing her from falling, as her eyes rolled back.

Her mouth opened and an almost imperceptible deep groan erupted from within her, as he kept tapping away at her G spot, prolonging the orgasm as her cream coated his hand and dripped down her thighs.

Min had been cumming hard for maybe ten seconds before finally her vocal chords unlocked and she shrieked in pure unadulterated pleasure, as a massive convulsion ripped through her.

Sam slowed and then ended his assault on her G spot, allowing the convulsions to slowly ebb away, as he supported her, and gently cradled her.

"Such a good girl, you cum beautifully." Sam whispered in her ear, as he stroked her back gently, triggering an involuntary shudder from her.

It took a little while before Min's eyes returned to normal and the glassy look faded. She gazed up at him in wonder.

"Now, I think that bottom needs five swats, doesn't it." He said almost laughing.

"Yes, Sir." Min answered without hesitation.

Sam sat and gestured for Min to lay across his lap.

"I expect you to count each stroke and thank me for it, Min."

"Yes, Sir."

"Arch that back and push that bottom out. Show me how much you want to take your punishment."

Min eagerly pushed her bottom out and Sam's hand guided her legs apart to expose her peach.

"There will be two strokes per cheek, and that pussy will take the last one."

Painfully aware of his enhanced strength, Sam brought his hand down firmly, but not overly so, onto Mins pert cheeks.

"One. Thank you, Sir. Two, oh thank you, Sir." Min started, each cheek reddening easily even to only two strokes of Sam's hand.

Sam felt Min tense slightly as she anticipated the last one on her pussy, but was impressed as she continued to push her bottom out and keep herself fully exposed. He brought his hand down firmly straight onto her labia, bringing a deep groan from her. Her thoughts betrayed her and Sam knew she had deliberately stayed silent.

The smack of the second impact on her sodden pussy almost echoed around the room, Min's groan even deeper than the last, the orgasm close to fruition within her.

"Don't forget that you are not allowed to cum without permission." Sam reminded her.

The third smack again echoed. "Three. Please Sir, may I cum?" Min babbled quickly, desperately trying to hold back the tide inside.

"Cum for me, Min." Sam commanded, as he placed a fourth smack directly atop her sodden labia, eliciting a primal shriek from deep within Min, her body convulsing as her pussy sprayed cream with each convulsion, only Sam's hand atop her back kept her from falling.

Sam gently stroked her back and bottom, helping to ease her down from the heights and cushioning her landing back into reality.

Panting with deep breaths, Min lay bonelessly across Sam's lap.

Sam glanced over at Rebecca's, Victoria's and Connie's highly flushed faces.

"That was incredible, Master." Rebecca's voice rushed, speaking for all of them.

Sam locked eyes with Richard. His face was deeply flushed, the embarrassment and deep arousal written clear as day across his face, his trousers tented by his modest sized erection.

"Your wife is lovely." Sam said softly, as Richard's eyes didn't know where to look and he could only nod mutely.

Min started to stir in Sam's lap.

"Welcome back." Sam said as he gently stroked her back as her face turned towards him, a deeply sated look painted across her face, her eyes had lost that embarrassment and now looked at him with adoration.

"I think you might need to help your poor husband out; he looks ready to explode." Sam said softly, his head indicating towards Richard.

"Go suck your husband's cock and make him cum."

Min unsteadily lowered herself off Sam's lap onto all fours, not trusting her own feet, and crawled towards Richard, who was frantically undoing his trousers to release his modest equipment, which jutted painfully hard.

Mins had barely gotten her lips over Richard's cock, before his back arched, his body convulsed and his cock rapidly spurted into Min's mouth, his conflicted emotions written large across his face as Min swallowed his modest load. Min gently suckled on his rapidly shrinking cock.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." he almost whimpered to Min, who continued to play gently with his small soft cock.

"It's OK, my love." she whispered, as she crawled into his lap and kissed him softly. "I'm glad it aroused you that much."

Min's eyes turned towards Sam. "May I provide you with pleasure now, Sir?" she said softly and demurely." Her desire written clearly on her face, her words triggering a reaction in Richard as his cock started to harden again.

Sam glanced across at Rebecca, before he replied.

"I'm afraid I can't do that today, Min. You are very desirable, and in many ways I would love to take and own that tight little pussy of yours, but I cannot." he said rising to his feet.

"I cannot, because if I did, it would change you and potentially destroy your marriage."

At Min's confused expression, Sam mentally commanded Victoria to stand in front of him, as he slowly slipped her dress down, to reveal her utterly gorgeous and voluptuous body to Min and Richard. Their eyes widened at the stunning nakedness revealed to them.

Sam gently held Victoria from behind and slowly stroked her belly as she melted into his embrace, her arousal spiking rapidly.

"I cannot explain everything now, but I will, when you come and stay at our house for the weekend."

"However, I think I can show you at least a little of the reason why."

Victoria didn't need any prompting to slowly unbutton Sam's shirt and reveal his toned physique, prompting a little moan of desire from Min.

"Kneel, Toy. Release me and pleasure me with your mouth." Sam whispered to Victoria, who gracefully slid to her knees and started undoing Sam's trousers.

"I love my ladies, I've had the honour of truly claiming and collaring, both my lovely Princess here," Sam whispered as he gently hugged and kissed Rebecca who had come to his side unbidden. "As well as beautiful Toy." He whispered, gently caressing Victoria's face.

"I've also had the privilege to breed both of these incredible ladies and have them growing my babies inside them." He said softly as he continued to caress them, as Victoria waited patiently to release his huge cock.

"I've also had the joy, just today, to claim the beautiful Connie here," he said, as Connie had managed to come close in beside Rebecca. "And I will be breeding her very soon too." He smiled as he stroked Connie's face.

But I do not share my ladies with any other man, they are mine and each other's, but no one else's.

"When I claimed them, when I claim any woman, I will always do it bareback, I will always fuck her in a way no other man can, fill her like no other man can and pump her so full of my cum that it changes her permanently."

Victoria had taken the mental command to release his cock from the confines of his trousers and Sam released his own control of his arousal and allowed his cock to rapidly rise to its full enormity, pulling both Min's and Richard's gaze, like a gravitational force.

Both Richard's and Min's jaws had dropped, their eyes wide as they could not help but stare at Sam's enormous equipment.

Victoria slowly opened her mouth and lovingly started to take Sam's cock into her mouth, slowly exaggerating each inch disappearing into her.

If Sam thought their eyes had bugged out before, they truly did now, as it became clear that Victoria was slowly swallowing his entire cock like an Anaconda swallowing its prey. They watched in disbelief, her throat swelling enormously as Sam's cock sank further and further into her mouth.

"If I took you, Min, you'd be begging me to own your pussy forever. You'd be changed and able to take my entire cock in your pussy, your ass, and down your throat, and you would probably not be able to feel Richard's cock inside you."

"I'd be your Owner and Master, and Richard would have to ask for permission to use you."

Victoria's stimulation of his cock intensified, knowing he wanted to demonstrate further.

"When I took you bareback, my pre cum would open your cervix and you would take this cock deep into your womb, until I pumped huge amounts of cum into you, inflating you like this."

Sam allowed Victoria's ministrations to take him over the edge and he grasped the back of her head forcefully as a deep groan erupted from his chest, and the cum poured down his shaft, directly into Victoria's stomach, which rapidly grew as his huge amount of cum inflated her, drawing gasps from both Richard and Min.