Evolution Unlocked Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She needs this Sam." Rebecca's voice sounded softly in his head, his eyes finding hers. "Don't worry about the crowd, I've got this." She added, with steel in her mental voice.

Sam felt Rebecca's will gathering, before it seemed to slowly release in a wave outward from her. "Watch, enjoy, but do not talk about what you see here" the wave seemed to say. Sam watched as the thought clearly registered and sunk into the people around.

"Very well, Toy. Seeing as you did so wonderfully, you may have your reward. Now kneel and suck your Owner's cock like the good girl you are." Sam said with a slight edge to his voice.

The look on Victoria's face was something of a picture, the edge in his voice and the words, clearly had an effect on her as she obediently sank to her knees, her huge puffy nipples threatening to tear free from her tiny bikini. She slowly rubbed her face against his crotch in affection as she undid the drawstring of his shorts.

Delicately, she released Sam's enormous cock from its confines. Sam heard a couple of female gasps. April was covering her mouth, her eyes wide in amazement as she watched Victoria slowly lick his rapidly engorging helmet.

"Holy fucking shit". A female voice rang in his mind, as the small crowd gasped as Victoria took his helmet into her mouth, her jaw wide open to accommodate his size.

Rebecca and Connie sidled up to his sides.

"Fuck your pregnant slave's mouth, Master." Rebecca said, loudly enough for most people to here.

"Remind her whose property she is." she added, as she stroked Victoria's face gently.

Victoria's pleading eyes told him exactly the same thing as her mind, she wanted him, no, she needed him to fuck her face properly and show everyone she was a good girl, he could feel her arousal going off the charts.

Sam gently stroked the side of her face, before his hand slid automatically round to grasp her ponytail and take hold, ramping up her arousal further and slowly he pulled her face onto his cock.

"No fucking way, she can't." another mind moaned as more and more of Sam's enormity slid past her lips, until he reached the back of her throat.

Sam let himself feel the people around, skimming their surface thoughts, and smiled. The women were without exception incredibly turned on and also disbelieving what they were seeing, some were envious of Victoria, others were in awe of her. Among the men it was a mixture of arousal, fear, and hero worship, as they watched Sam start to slowly fuck her mouth.

"Make her take it all, Master, you know that's what she needs." Rebecca said as she cupped his balls.

On the next stroke, Sam didn't stop when his helmet connected with her throat he kept pushing her further and further onto his cock. Her glucks were almost as intoxicating as the desire rampant in her eyes, until finally her lips were wrapped round the base of his cock, and the crowd could see her throat stretched wide by the cock running down its entire length.

"Oh God, I feel faint" one female mind whispered.

Somehow, this all turned into something of a power trip, and Sam started to stroke his full length in and out of her mouth. All the time her eyes watered, her saliva dribbled, and her need to feel him cum all conspiring to take him to the edge.

"Such a good girl," he groaned as he felt his balls tighten and he rammed his cock deep into her throat and came hard. His cock and her throat expanding with each huge pulse of cum as he pumped more and more seed directly into her belly, and her smile as his cum made her orgasm, never faded. Her pride and arousal at taking him like this shining in his mind, until finally he stopped pumping cum into her belly and slowly withdrew his cock from her throat, before she stopped him in her mouth and bathed his helmet with her tongue, sucking every single remaining drop of cum out of his shaft.

"Fuck." Sam groaned when she finally released his cock and started to gently tuck it back into his shorts.

Despite feeling tired, Sam helped her up from her knees, and picked her up into his arms and kissed her passionately.

"You are fucking amazing, my perfect little Toy." he whispered as he stroked her face and gazed deep into her eyes, the mental connection and sharing flowing effortlessly.

They could have gotten lost in that connection, but for the buzz of the crowd.

"Most fucking arousing thing I've ever seen" one voice whispered in his head.

"How the fuck does she fit that monster down her throat" a different voice.

"How much does he fucking cum?" an awed voice.

"How can I compete with that? They are perfect. How many women does he have? God, I want to be used like that" whispered April's mind.

"God what I'd give for a slut like that" a male mind thought.

"Oh, God, my dick isn't half his size" another groaned.

Sam slowly lowered Victoria to the ground and glanced around.

"Ladies, Gentlemen." he said. "and idiots" he added, glancing at the meatheads, who all refused to meet his gaze.

"I don't know about you ladies, but suddenly I feel the need for a drink." He laughed self-consciously, before guiding the ladies to the bar area.

"Give me a minute." Rebecca said smiling, as she peeled away off in April's direction.

Sam groaned internally.

"Oh, Master, never did I think I'd know a man who'd turn down taking such a gorgeous little slut." Victoria giggled in his ear.

"Don't worry, Rebecca's not prepping her for you, Master. You won't have another cock hungry slut to take just yet." she giggled.

"You two are incorrigible." Sam laughed as he kissed Victoria and scooped Connie into his other arm.

Sam watched Rebecca talking with April as he drank the vodka and Coke, not wanting to intrude mentally, he schooled himself to simply reading their body language. It was probably only five minutes before April walked away from Rebecca smiling and Rebecca returned to them.

Sam raised his eyebrow at her and she laughed.

"Relax Sam, I'm just doing my job. Anyone would think you wouldn't want another hottie desperate for your cock."

When Sam's expression only softened a little, Rebecca continued.

"Whilst you were plundering Victoria's throat I was listening to their minds and it didn't take long to realise April's mind was the most interesting. She has such naughty, dirty fantasies, and she may be a perfect fit for someone... that isn't you." She smiled knowingly.

Sam breathed a sigh of relief.

"Are you starting to see, why we love him so much, Connie?" Rebecca asked playfully.

"Yes, Mistress." Connie replied as she gazed into Sam's eyes, her adoration for him undeniable.

It was Sunday morning, and the last couple of days had gone by very quickly, but also very relaxingly after the incident. Connie's upgrades had been proceeding apace and she had quickly and seamlessly melded into the dynamic. She naturally deferred to Rebecca and Victoria and was so affectionate and loving, that even after this short time, Sam couldn't imagine what it would be like without her around.

They talked about how Connie would transition, and without hesitation, she had sent her resignation e-mail to the flight company later that second afternoon, and had spent time with Rebecca making plans to move out of her current flat and into the house.

Connie didn't think her parents would be any issue. They might be surprised by the difference in her relationship with Sam, but they had been so accepting of her in the past, she didn't think this would be much different.

Rebecca had very quickly latched onto the fact that Connie's mother was a housekeeper, and her father an odd job-man and gardener. Sam knew it might mean they ended up working for him, but Rebecca was in her element and he left her to it.

Connie would be their flight attendant on the way back as her last official job, and would then come home with them to stay. Sam had insisted on transferring some extra money to her bank so she didn't have to worry about anything over the next few days/weeks whilst everything got sorted out.

Sam's mind was already working on things before they even got back on the plane. He knew he didn't need to tell the girls that things were going to get a lot busier and more complicated over the next few weeks and months, and although a small part of him yearned for the simplicity he'd had only a short time ago, the rest of him was looking forward to the enormous challenges ahead.