Evolution Unlocked Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a good girl." Sam whispered as he stroked Victoria's face gently, as he slowly withdrew his still erect enormity from her mouth and gullet.

"You're welcome, Master." Victoria whispered once he was free from her mouth.

Min's eyes were wide, the lust clear and apparent in them.

"Mount Richard reverse cowgirl, Min, and ride him, whilst you both watch me fully claim Connie."

Sam pulled Connie into his arms. "I'm going to take you now, Kitten. I'm going to let these nice people watch your tight little pussy get stretched wide open and let them watch as you swallow every single inch of me with your pussy and womb."

Connie groaned deeply as she kissed him with a fevered passion, and he pushed her dress off her shoulders to reveal her naked body.

Min had mounted Richard and was riding him, but they both stopped as Sam sat down and pulled Connie towards him to ride him reverse cowgirl, so they were fully displayed to Richard and Min.

Rebecca took hold of Sam's cock, as he lifted Connie effortlessly and held her in the air above his towering meat. Slowly, Rebecca started to rub his enormous helmet along Connie's already sodden slit, as Sam squeezed out volumes of pre cum, squirting it all over Connie's tight young pussy to help it accept its Master's enormity.

"That's just his pre cum, Min." Rebecca whispered as Min's eyes were glued to what was happening in front of her.

"It helps prep us to take this enormous, beautiful beast fully into us and please it properly."

"Just imagine how many sperm there are in it, and how many he pumps into our wombs. It doesn't matter what forms of birth control any woman is on. Sam changes us, takes control of our fertility. We become his, to breed any time he wants. He hasn't just taken ownership of our pussies; he owns our wombs too."

"Connie here is going to be Sam's breeding slave, aren't you, Connie?" Rebecca whispered urgently.

"Yes, please Master, breed me." The need in Connie's voice almost triggering Sam to make her ovulate.

"Connie is going to be constantly barefoot, pregnant, and looking after Sam's babies aren't you, Connie?" Rebecca teased, gently allowing Sam's helmet to nudge Connie open a little more each time she ran it along Connie's dripping slit.

"Please, please Mistress, put Master inside his pussy and womb. He needs it. I need it."

The need in Connie's frantic voice, caused Rebecca to line Sam up on her entrance and slowly, Sam lowered her onto his helmet.

Min's eyes popped out again, as she watched Connie's labia stretch obscenely, until they finally slipped over Sam's helmet. Connie came hard just from that, triggering Min also to cum.

Sam held Connie up using his enormous strength, until the orgasm abated and then slowly, he allowed her to swallow inch after inch of his huge manhood, until he made contact with her cervix. A squirt of his pre cum triggered another orgasm in her.

"You think your wife would want your small cock if she had been claimed by this monstrous example of masculinity?" Rebecca asked as she stroked the half of Sam's shaft still not inside Connie.

"He's at her cervix. She came because of that and the hormone laden pre cum he squirted directly onto it. Her cervix is dilating as she comes. Her body is getting ready to take the only man she will ever know, and when she's ready, this monstrous cock is going to push through into her womb, until it fills her beyond anything any other man can do."

Min couldn't help herself, she came hard at Rebecca's words, her tight little pussy frantically trying to milk Richard as her brain flipped out at the thoughts running through her.

"You can imagine what Min would look like impaled on this pillar of masculinity, can't you, Richard?"

Connie's orgasm had abated and Sam could feel her cervix was open and ready.

"How would your small little dick ever compare, if she felt this, Richard?"

Richards eyes were wide as Sam slowly pushed Connie down, his helmet stretching her cervix open as he made her young tight womb take him all. Her gasps and constant micro-orgasms making it obvious how much pleasure it gave her.

Rebecca stroked the bulge of Sam's cock in Connie's tummy, once Sam was buried to the balls.

"This is how he would claim your wife Richard. How could your tiny dick ever compete with this? He'd own her pussy and womb, you'd fuck her when he allowed and she'd probably not even feel your tiny little dick inside her as it spurted."

Richard's face contorted and his cock pulsed inside Min as he came.

Sam started to deeply and carefully stroke into Connie, the urge to come deep inside her being heightened by Rebecca's dirty talk.

"Wow, that really turns you on, doesn't it, cuckold? Knowing that Sam would own your wife's pussy and womb. How would your tiny fragile sperm ever hope to compete with my Master's vast quantities of hyper fertile strong sperm?"

"How would it feel when he bred your wife? I can see you want it. This is what you want to see happen to your wife isn't it?"

Rebecca knew Sam was about to cum and timed her humiliating words to end just as Sam's balls tightened, and he started to pump Connie's womb full of cum. Connie, of course, instantly came as the cum flooded her. Min came hard again from the spectacle before her.

Richard's small cock, which had come back to attention between Min's thighs with each humiliating word Rebecca issued, released small amounts of cum almost in defeat, as they both watched Connie's belly grow with each huge spurt, until with a final deep sated groan, Sam's cock issued its final pulse.

Cradling Connie's comatose form in his arms, Sam's mind was a little wiped, and he reached for Rebecca and pulled her face down and kissed her deeply. "You are incredible." he whispered reverently.

Rebecca just giggled, "Well, my Master can give me a nice orgasm as a reward in a while."

"I think I might need a few minutes." Sam laughed.

Min's face was a picture of confusion and autopilot as she shakily arose from Richard's lap and half stumbled across to collapse on her knees between Sam's and Connie's legs.

Reverently, she gently stroked Connie's inflated belly, tears flowing down her cheeks, as she whimpered, her eyes glassy, the desire to experience what she had just seen overpowering everything.

Richard was watching Min with a mixture of confusion, love, arousal, and humiliation written large on his face and in his thoughts. Part of him desperately wanted to see Sam remove Connie and impale his wife onto that enormously masculine pole of flesh. To watch Sam take her and flood her with his dominant seed. The arousal of that thought threatened to overwhelm him, because he desperately wanted to see her experience that level of pure pleasure.

But likewise, the thought that she might stop loving him if she was claimed ran rampant through his mind, wracking it with fear. Fear that if he let her loose with Sam, he'd lose her love, and he'd lose his wife to this overtly masculine creature.

Sam glanced across at Rebecca, and he didn't need to hear her thoughts to know she held the same concerns he did.

Taking Min's hand, Rebecca drew her back. "You need to give Sam room to move." she said firmly as Min reluctantly allowed herself to be drawn back.

Sam slowly withdrew from the comatose Connie's womb, letting her cervix close and trap his seed before he removed himself fully, his cock soaked in their juices and glistening in the light.

"Stay." Rebecca whispered firmly in Min's ear, before she moved forward and gently started to lick and suck Sam's cock clean.

Sam couldn't help himself as he gently stroked the side of Rebecca's face and she lovingly cleaned his cock of combined juices, micro orgasms rippling through her, the love shining brightly in her eyes and from her mind.

"I love you." Sam whispered reverently in his mind.

"Go and sit on your husbands lap." Sam said softly but firmly. Min complied without hesitation and Richard wrapped his arms around her, gently stroking her, his love utterly apparent.

Sam gently manoeuvred Connie in his arms, before using his new strength to stand and carefully carry her to the bedroom, where he gently placed her down and covered her.

"I love you, Kitten." He whispered softly in her ear, triggering a gentle moan and a small smile to creep onto her face.

Coming back into the main living area, Sam picked up his trousers and put them on, much to Min's obvious disappointment.

"Min, Richard." he said gently. "Much as this might disappoint one or both of you, I am not going to claim Min's pussy, at least not now, anyway."

Min looked like she wanted to cry, and Richard's face was a mixture of concern, as well as disappointment and relief.

"The reason is quite simple," Sam continued a few seconds later. "The love you hold for each other is clear and amazing, and I am not prepared to be a party to potentially destroying that."

Sam held his hand up to stop Richard who obviously wanted to say something.

"Rebecca is far wiser in these things than I could ever claim to be." He continued, taking her hand and kissing the back of it.

"Richard, Min needs to be taken. She needs to feel owned and used, and that is at least part of the reason why you've been doing what you have, and why you both want to see her impaled on my cock.

You may actually be a cuckold, Richard. You may genuinely have those emotional needs that I do not understand well, but I accept that some men have. However, have you considered the fact that you have those fantasies, because you actually want to give Min what she needs, but feel unable, or lack the confidence to give her?"

"Would you want to dominate her, take her, claim her and more, if you could?"

"I don't know," Richard replied almost wistfully. "I certainly don't have the equipment to even consider that." he continued with a small sigh.

"And therein lies the problem." said Sam. "You don't know, you feel you cannot know, because you cannot offer her what I can."

Richard's face was conflicted, just like his mind was.

"What if I told you, I could offer you the opportunity to know?"

Min's face perked and Richard's face clearly demonstrated the thoughts he was having, even if Sam couldn't hear them.

"Yes, it relates to what I said earlier about the children, Richard. I cannot tell you more now, but if you and Min want to come down and see us in a few weeks, I will explain everything. If nothing else, I will need your help."

Min looked at Richard, her pleading look said everything. Richard nodded at Sam.

"I will give you our contact details, but it's probably best to liaise with Rebecca as she organises things for me." Sam said with a grin.

"Sounds good," Richard said, his face a little bemused.

"Now, you are more than welcome to stay in the spare room over there, but I am going to take these two lovely ladies off to bed."

Richard looked at Min. "This is a very nice suite."

Min nodded eagerly.

"Feel free to use any of the facilities, bar etc, if you want, and we will see you in the morning." Sam finished.

Sam awoke to warmth across his face and the wonderful scent that only came from one source. Opening his mouth, he reached out and latched onto Rebecca's gorgeous nipple, before drawing deeply on it, the rush of her milk filling his mouth, her needful breath music to his ears. Taking his time, he drained first one, then the second of her breasts.

"I love waking up to a breakfast like that." he whispered.

"I love waking you like that, having you feed from me.... It feels wonderful. Although in a few months' time, you may have to share that bounty." she whispered with a breathy giggle.

"Indeed, my love." Sam smiled.

"However, I think you might have more bounties to drain for breakfast, Master." Rebecca giggled, directing his gaze to both Victoria and Connie's oozing, gorgeous nipples.

Victoria yelped as Sam pounced and immediately set about draining her milk, before giggling as before long he did the same to Connie, whose face took on a look of peaceful ecstasy as Sam drained her in turn.

"Are our guests awake yet?"

Rebecca giggled, "Yes, I think so, if the sounds carrying from their room a short while ago are anything to go by."

"Well, I guess we'd better put some clothes on and go and see whether they want some breakfast. Not that I need any now." Sam laughed.

Sam was pleased to see that both Min and Richard seemed more relaxed at breakfast, and, after a cup of coffee, made his excuses.

"I'm heading down to the beach, I feel like trying out the jet bikes and water-skiing they have down there, anyone want to join me?"

Rebecca glanced at her watch. "I've got us girls booked in for some massages in about 20 mins, but we'll come down after that. Try not to have too many hotties hanging off your arm before we get there." She laughed.

Sam looked perplexed. "Why would I have hotties hanging off my arm?"

Rebecca just laughed, before saying to Min and Richard. "And he wonders why we love him so much?" with a knowing smirk.

Min giggled, and Richard laughed.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Oh, you dear man, go and have your fun." Rebecca laughed patting his bottom to shoo him out.

Sam was having a whale of a time, first on a jet bike, and then on a jet ski. He wasn't sure whether it was the differences the nanites made to his abilities, but despite never having ridden them before, he quickly found himself trying and succeeding in emulating the tricks he saw other more experienced riders making. He even started improvising on those tricks to make them bigger and better, and somehow the balance and timing required just came easily.

By the time the guy in charge had been waiving at him to come in, he'd developed a constant grin and apparently some kind of audience.

Gently sliding the ski onto the beach, he hopped off and quickly undid the bracelet to hand to the attendant.

"Wow man, are you a pro?" the attendant asked with an Aussie twang.

It didn't take much thought to realise that telling the truth probably wasn't the best idea.

"No, always been too busy to consider doing that." he laughed.

"Damn mate, you'd make a fortune going pro."

Sam quickly pulled a £20 note out of his pocket and handed it to the attendant.

"I'd rather just have the fun and earn my money elsewhere." Sam said with a smile as he started to walk up the beach, the audience having now mostly dispersed.

Sam couldn't help but notice the rather beautiful blonde twenty something in a seriously tiny bikini, smiling at him. She couldn't have been more than about 5ft 3 and had curves most women would kill for.

As he went to walk past her, he smiled by way of a greeting.

"Hi." she said softly.

Not wanting to be rude, Sam slowed and replied "Hi" back.

"You were amazing." she said a little gushily. "And so handsome." she added, not making any attempt to hide her appreciation of his body, her eyes widening, when she noticed the bulge in his shorts.

"Thanks." Sam smiled, as she started walking beside him.

"I'm April." she said with more than a hint of flirt in her voice, placing her hand on his arm.

"Sam. Nice to meet you, April."

"Have you been here before Sam? Are you finding it fun." she asked coquettishly.

"No, it's our first time here. But yes, it's been a lot of fun so far."

"It's been lovely to meet you April, but I'm just on my way to meet some people. Maybe I'll catch you around later."

April looked distinctly disappointed. "Oh, OK, see you later." she said softly.

Sam had gotten to the top of the beach and was reasonably close to the bar, when Rebecca spoke in his mind.

"We've gotten slightly waylaid going past the gym area, you don't need to react, Victoria's got this." Her tone sounded almost amused.

Sam opened the nanites location menu mentally and lengthened his stride a little. He'd just rounded the side of the bar area, when he could see the girls. Connie was standing, looking nervous, a little behind Rebecca, who looked a combination of amused and also a little offended. Whilst Victoria, was standing right in front of a group of three large guys, wagging her finger and was clearly somewhat ticked off.

"These guys wouldn't take no for an answer and got a little handsy. Victoria's just explaining things to them. You don't need to intervene, even though I can feel your need to. Trust her." Rebecca said in his mind.

Sam slowed his walk to a more casual pace.

"What part of no, don't you meatheads understand?" Victoria said with venom.

They shifted a little on their feet, clearly not used to dealing with a tiny, feisty bombshell.

"Maybe you'd better understand 'Fuck off, we aren't interested in your puny dicks and inflated egos, lay one fucking finger on any of us again, or carry on following us and you won't like the response'?"

When she got no response. "Jesus, did the steroids rot your brains, as well as shrink your dicks?"

"Girls, we are leaving." Victoria said and started to turn, only for the front meathead to put his hand on her shoulder.

"Where are you going, bitch?" he laughed as he gripped her shoulder.

Even Sam was shocked by the intensity of the gaze Victoria levelled at the guy. "Yep, rotted brains." She said softly as she reached up and locked her hand round his wrist.

"Last chance." she whispered quietly, at which point meathead one laughed, for about half a microsecond.

He stopped laughing the moment she brutally twisted his wrist, levering her shoulder out of his hand, before twisting his arm into a lock and using her other hand in the back of his shoulder to plant him face first into the floor.

Sam watched, smiling as she tweaked the guy's arm. His cry of pain, echoed slightly.

Victoria bent down towards him as she held his arm in the painful lock.

"Do I have your full attention now, shithead?" she asked with fury.

"Yes," he cried out, the pain clearly severe.

Victoria suddenly realised Sam was now there and smiled demurely at him, whilst holding the meathead in the lock.

"Now you've got two choices, shithead." She said softly, but severely.

"Choice one," she tweaked the guy's shoulder again, causing him to cry out. "I release this arm and you stand up and apologise and go report yourself to the staff for breaking the consent rules."

"Or two, I break your arm and dislocate your shoulder and report you for breaking the consent rules. Which would you prefer?" she whispered.

"Choice one, choice one." he cried out.

"Good boy," she said patronisingly, gently patting his head.

"Oh, and just in case you idiots think about changing your mind when I let him go. just realise I'm doing you a favour. If I can do this to you, what the fuck do you think my Master here," Victoria said gleefully, looking at Sam, "would do to you?"

The guys looked at Sam and saw the intensity in his gaze, before lowering their eyes to the floor.

"Am I doing good, Sir?" she said playfully to Sam, as he closed the distance.

"Wonderfully, my lovely Toy." He said as he bent down and kissed her, unable to not notice the extreme arousal evident in her eyes, or the small crowd that had formed, drawn by the meathead's cries.

"Let me go, please." The meathead whimpered.

Victoria released his arm and snaked up into Sam's hold.

"Please, Master, I'm so fucking horny, can I please suck your monster cock and show these twats why they would never measure up?" she almost whimpered with need.

"Oh, you want to be a naughty girl and show off, do you?" Sam asked, a hint of laughter in his voice.

"Please." she whimpered, rubbing his cock through his shorts, clutching onto him.

Sam glanced around, probably at least twenty people, including April, were standing around. Did he really want Victoria to do this right here and now? Even a couple of months ago, there was no chance he would have let her, but right here and now, somehow the thought was arousing.