All Comments on 'Evolution Unlocked Pt. 07'

by James_Duncan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang9 months ago

Loved this chapter! Can't wait for them to move and start to release their inventions to the public.

RivenousRivenous9 months ago

I want the nanites lol

Blacksword404Blacksword4049 months ago

Damn this story is great

I can't wait to see the rest.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreader8 months ago

all this story needs now is some scifi action.. and i could see this listed on amazon or something.. this would be a unique entry into the harem lit genre..

please bring the intrigue, i can see michelle well suited to join the growing harem..

Don_TheranthropDon_Theranthrop7 months ago

Great story, when will the next chapter drop?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please keep writing. This is a great story.

MarkT63MarkT634 months ago

Don't stop now please!!!

LynchjimLynchjim3 months ago

This is honestly the best story I’ve read so far on literotica so far anyway I’m just praying that

1, there’s lots more chapters

2, you keep going till it’s finished.

Thank you mr James_Duncan

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot2 months ago

This in the the top 3 stories I have read on Lit. I echo all of the comments below, and cannot wait until J_D has the various issues in his life settled. It will be a great day for his fans when the chapters start to flow again.

Looking4ladyfunLooking4ladyfunabout 2 months ago

I cant wait for the rest of this story its in my top 5.

daves_not_heredaves_not_hereabout 2 months ago

5 stars for every part so far.

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 2 months agoAuthor

Hi all, I just wanted to say that I've not forgotten you or the story, just real life has been exceptionally hectic and finding the time to write to the quality I want to, has been near impossible recently. The next chapter is about 2/3rds written currently, however the rest of it will have to wait until my house move is done and I've gotten myself and my son settled into the new house properly.

It's possible it might come sooner, but realistically, I suspect it's probably unlikely to come before about June 2024. So please accept my apologies, I have not given up on it and neither have I've given up on other concepts and ideas for other stories I wish to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A truly well written and well crafted story. The depth you’ve infused into the characters and the development of the dilemmas they face is awesome.

Definitely looking forward to more here and any other concepts you creat.

LynchjimLynchjimabout 1 month ago

Please please please try hurrying up a tad as this is a very addictive story and I need my bloody fix 😂. I know life has a habit of getting in the way but this story is well and truely worth the wait I’d even go as far as paying for it on Patreon I already support three writers on there so adding this would be well worth it. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this just to entertain people like me sincerely thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Duncan@James_Duncan
526 Followers
Started writing stories in June 2021, having never written before. This is the first time I've published anything, as they seem to be going down well, and I'm finding it cathartic, then I will likely carry on, however I cannot give specific timescales for publishing new conten...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES