Evolving Sex Life Pt. 02

Story Info
Julia denies me sex and humiliates me.
2.6k words
4.38
13.8k
8
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following Sunday my wife woke me up telling me she needed a new pair of shoes. This has always been code for sex. We began kissing and after several minutes of foreplay, I rolled on top of her and tried to enter her. She pushed me and said, "No, please eat me."

I slid down the bed and between her legs. Sometimes she can quickly get to an orgasm and this time was no different. After licking wide circles up around her lips and then widely around her clitoris, I slowly pushed a finger inside her. She was moaning quickly and telling me what felt good and what to keep doing. Using both hands, with one finger pointing up inside of her and one pointing down, I drew the circle with my tongue tighter around her clitoris. Her first orgasm was big, and she squeezed my head with her thighs and made me stop. After she recovered, she made me lick her to two more orgasms until she was satiated.

When she thanked me and told me that she was finished, I crawled back up on top of her and put my penis to the lips of her pussy.

She looked at me and said, "No! You are not allowed to enter me. You cannot please me with your cock, and I am not going to have intercourse with you. If you want to come, kneel beside the bed and masturbate while you suck on my toes."

I hesitated.

"Do it now," she said.

I crawled off the bed. I was extremely excited and turned on. I knelt beside her and started licking her toes as I masturbated. She lay on the bed and started asking me questions.

"Are you humiliated sucking my toes and masturbating instead of making love to me?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Good. If your cock were more pleasurable, I would want it. As it is, only your tongue and fingers will be allowed near my pussy. If you want to come today, you better hurry up and get to the edge. I have things to do — get on with it."

I started stroking faster. When I asked permission to come, her quick reply was only if I promised not to come for the rest of the week. Seven days is a long time for me, so I was reluctant.

"Stop," she said.

I stopped.

She said, "Suck my big toe like it's a cock, and when you get close, beg me to deny you an orgasm for a week. You will only come if you beg and promise me you will not come for a week. I know you masturbate multiple times every day. I don't care about that, but you will not come. Now promise me!"

I was desperate at this point, so I slowly put her big toe in my mouth and started giving it a blowjob and continued masturbating. She stared at me until I pulled her toe out of my mouth and begged to come and deny me an orgasm for a week. She smiled and said yes, and I exploded all over the side of the bed in a huge orgasm.

She got up before I recovered and, heading to the shower, said, "You will keep that promise. Now clean the side of the bed. That is your last orgasm for the week."

On Monday I woke up horny as usual and snuggled into my wife. To my surprise she responded and rolled over and started kissing me. As the foreplay progressed, she started stroking me. "Oh, I wish your worthless cock was better. I wish it could pleasure me," she whispered. "Perhaps if it were bigger? It just doesn't do anything for me."

The humiliation quickly brought me close to orgasm. When I begged to come, she stopped and said, "Nope! You cannot come and you cannot enter me. You can masturbate all you want. You can edge all you want, but you cannot have an orgasm for a week." I rarely go a day without an orgasm. I was pretty sure a week would be impossible.

As the week progressed, we were both busy, but I was distracted with the need to masturbate. I was working from home and it was getting in the way of work. When I should have been preparing presentations or working with data, I was surfing porn or fantasizing and masturbating. I would have to tear myself away and force myself to work. I was trying not to come, but the repeated edging was driving my arousal.

On Tuesday I must have edged fifteen times throughout the day. On Wednesday it was too much. I couldn't keep from coming. I was masturbating in my office for the tenth time, looking at a crossdresser with a limp cock coming from being fucked in the ass. The orgasm was big and when I recovered, I was sorry that I had not made it a week, but I did not intend to confess. Two hours later I was back to masturbating to another crossdresser.

By Saturday, I was desperate. We woke up without a lot to do. My mind was constantly on sex since I'd been edging so much. I was in the shower, using a dildo on myself and masturbating when she came into the bathroom and started talking to me. My wife has seen me masturbate, but for some reason I was embarrassed as she stood there asking me questions, ignoring the fact that I was semi-erect. I hoped she couldn't see the dildo clenched between my cheeks. I was only semi-erect because I don't stay hard and have trouble maintaining an erection with large objects in my ass. This is another thing I don't understand. I love the feeling and find it very erotic, but large objects in my ass definitely affect my ability to stay erect.

After my wife left me alone, I edged a few times and then got out of the shower. I inserted a small plug and decided to do some yard work. I don't really recommend this. Plugs are wonderful but you need the right size for the right activity. The one I picked kept slipping out, and after pushing it back in multiple times, I was forced to go remove it to continue my work. This left me horny for most of the day.

After dinner we were watching a movie on the couch. I was trying to drop hints. I was snuggled up, holding her hand, tracing my fingertips up and down her arm. She was either oblivious or ignoring me. I finally said, "Honey, can we please make love tonight? It has been a week."

"It has not been a week," she replied. "Tomorrow it will be a week. You promised you would not come for the rest of the week, which ends tonight. How many times have you masturbated to an edge this week?"

I had no idea. I thought for a moment and blurted out, "I'm not sure, probably more than fifty."

She looked at me incredulously. "50? That is pathetic. How do you get any work done?"

She had a point. It was getting in the way of work. I was always thinking about sex and always taking a break from work to masturbate.

"Well, If you are so horny now, you may get down and massage my feet. And then masturbate when I have had enough," she told me.

I got down on the floor and removed her shoes and socks and started massaging her feet. This really doesn't do much for me sexually, but it is an intimate thing between two people and my wife enjoys any massage. I massaged both feet and ankles for a long time, until she told me it was enough and that I could put her toes in my mouth and masturbate.

I still had hope that I would be allowed to come, and I was not even hard when I reached the first edge. I have noticed this happens when I am really turned on. I can come without being hard. My wife noticed I was still very small and soft when I asked to come.

"Already? You're not even hard. Your cock really is worthless. Of course, you cannot come. It hasn't been seven days and you cannot even get hard before coming. Go and get me another drink. You are going to edge ten times before bed. I do hope you can get hard. I really do not want a limp dick husband who cannot make me come."

This was really humiliating, and I was really aroused as I got up to go get her a drink. I went to the sink and washed my hands but then kept stroking my cock with one hand while I poured her wine with the other. I brought it back and sat next to her.

She looked down and asked, "Is it hard yet?" She could see that it was growing but not completely hard. "You must really be embarrassed? You cannot please your wife sexually and now you can barely get hard! Get busy. I want ten edges before bed."

Her words were enough. I begged to come again and she immediately denied me as she put her right toe to my mouth. I began sucking and continued masturbating. I did get fully erect and completed the eight more edges rather quickly. I was so turned on by the week and by my wife's verbal humiliation that even with a few minutes' stop after each edge, I would reach the next edge within a few minutes.

After I finished, she said, "Wow, you really have turned into a minute man! I am glad we are no longer having sex. Not only is that cock not pleasurable enough to make me come, you also have trouble getting and apparently maintaining an erection. And you come within sixty seconds. Pathetic."

I was beet red and extremely humiliated.

She said, "Honey, I love you. I hope you are enjoying this fantasy and I hope you will turn all this arousal you have into a wonderful orgasm for me tomorrow morning. Now let's go to bed." She bent off the couch and kissed me and got up to go to bed.

I was in heaven. The humiliation was very arousing, and my wife seemed willing and able. I was looking forward, with great anticipation, to licking her to orgasm and reaching my own orgasm in the morning.

In the morning I was awake long before my wife. Erect and fantasizing, I tried going back to sleep, but it was impossible. After what seemed like hours, she started to rouse. I snuggled up. She told me to wait as she got up, put the dog out on the balcony, and went into the bathroom.

When she returned, she crawled under the covers and grabbed my erection with her long nails and began stroking me. She looked into my eyes. "Did you enjoy this week? Not being allowed to come, masturbating over and over with no fulfillment? Sucking on my toes last night? Licking my pussy last Sunday?"

I answered yes to all these questions as I approached orgasm. I was coming to an edge in less than a minute. When I begged for permission to come, she told me, "No," and stopped teasing me with her nails. When I recovered, she started stroking again and started massaging my balls. She asked me if I had come since last weekend.

I didn't answer immediately, and I am sure she realized I hesitated. I told her I had come, and she squeezed my balls in her palm, digging her two-inch-long nails into my scrotum. As she continued to stroke, she said, "Well I guess you have already had your orgasm for this week, and since you broke your promise to me, it will now be two weeks until you come."

I begged to come again as the pain in my scrotum and her stroking had me on the edge. She stopped stroking and hit the head of my cock rather hard and said, "No, of course not. No coming for you today. Now get down there and lick me. Put a towel on the bed so your precum does not mess up the sheets. You may hump the towel while you lick me, but you may not come."

I crawled between her legs and began licking long, slow strokes around her labia as I slowly teased her with a finger. As I narrowed into wide strokes around her clitoris and slowly pushed my finger in and down towards her anus, she said, "It's a good thing you can please me with your tongue. I can almost overlook your worthless cock."

As I put a finger in from my other hand and probed upward towards her g-spot, I narrowed into her clitoris. She began encouraging me, telling me exactly what felt good. After a few minutes of following her leads, she had her first orgasm, squeezing my head with her thighs. She told me to stop licking as she recovered.

I continued humping the towel which was now quite wet with precum. Julia told me to lick her again. She said, "Look at you. How pathetic. Humping a towel because you cannot please your wife with that pathetic cock. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Without thinking, I answered, "No," because I really wanted to be inside of her.

She grabbed my hair and pulled it away from her pussy. "No? If you are not enjoying licking me while I let you hump a towel, then you can just stop." With that she pushed me away and quickly got up.

I was shocked and confused but quickly started apologizing and begging for forgiveness. I jumped off the bed and followed her toward the bathroom. She let me go on forever without saying a word, until she finally said, "If you are really sorry, get down on your knees, kiss my feet, and beg me to forgive you."

I did it immediately, groveling, kissing and begging her to forgive me. She said, "You better always love the privilege of licking and pleasing me. If I let you stimulate that pathetic cock of yours, whether it be stroking yourself or humping a towel, you should thank me for it. You wanted this perverted kinky sex and you better be grateful that I let you do it. We are done playing this morning. Your ungratefulness has turned me off. You will not come for the next two weeks! If you do, I will stop playing and you will not have any kind of sex with me for a long time. You will also ask me permission to masturbate. I want you to ask for every edge, and since last week you had over fifty, you better not slow down. I expect over a hundred edges in the next two weeks. Now, as a way of saying yes and promising me you will follow my instruction and not come for two weeks, kiss each toe and say, 'Thank you, Mistress,' after each one."

Two weeks is a long time, and it had already been several days since my slipup. I didn't care at that point. I only wanted to follow instructions and quickly started kissing each toe. "Thank you, Mistress."

When I had kissed all ten, she told me to get a towel for my knees and to keep kneeling there on the bathroom floor and masturbate to ten edges. To prove that I loved her, I was to wait five minutes between each one without touching myself. I started stroking. She ignored me completely as she went about showering and getting ready. I was on number eight as she left the bathroom.

I had to finish my last two alone.