Evy's Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

"Evy, Evy, I have an idea!" Mindy said. "It was so nice of you to take care of me yesterday. I want to fix you a picnic lunch to say thanks. We can take Kyle and Nano and eat in the park." Evy imagined Mindy pacing about her kitchen, holding her phone to her ear and gesturing as she spoke; the image made her smile.

"That's sweet, Mindy." Evy answered, and forgot about the decision she made. "Can we have a late lunch? Kyle won't be there because he goes to daycare on Thursday afternoons, but I need to feed him before I drop him off. Maybe one o'clock? Here?"

Evy studied herself in the mirror as she applied the last touch of pink lipstick. It was nearly one o'clock. She had freshened up and changed into a nice blouse and added a little makeup, all to go to the park. "I'm overdoing this." Evy thought, but she changed her mind when she answered the door.

Mindy looked fresh and rested. Her red lips and bright eyes smiled from under a broad-brimmed straw hat and she carried a picnic basket in one hand. Her other hand gripped a second hat just like the one she wore. Mindy lifted the hat toward Evy as soon as she opened the door and laughed, "Look! We can be like sisters or something!"

Evy took the hat from Mindy and pulled her through the door. "How cute!" Evy said, smiling at Mindy's cap-sleeved sun dress. "You look like we're going to a tea party." Mindy turned about and the skirt flared around her, then when she stopped it fell to her knees in deep folds of polka-dotted white cotton.

"Put it on." Mindy insisted and tugged at the hat in Evy's hand. The hat just fit Evy. She snugged it down and tucked some loose locks of hair behind her ears, then Evy found her sunglasses and put Nano on her leash.

The park was a short walk away on sunny streets. They passed the trees that edged the empty park, walked across a sun-streaked lawn and down a slope to where a cattail-lined brook murmured out of sight of the busy street.

Nano pulled Evy to explore along the stream bank while Mindy spread a table cloth on the grass, then Nano caught the scent of lunch and pulled Evy back to Mindy. "You've been busy." Evy said, as she eyed the fried chicken and coleslaw, iced tea and cupcakes that Mindy laid out.

Evy made Nano sit beside her so she couldn't sneak around Mindy to get to the chicken and realized for the first time how hungry she was. She gnawed a succulent bit of meat from a chicken leg, then slipped some skin to Nano while she watched Mindy. "You are back on your regular medication schedule, aren't you?" Evy asked.

"Yes," Mindy answered with a smile. "I've been a good girl. The pills make it so I can control myself. They don't bring me completely down or make my sex drive go away. Aaron is on his way home now. When he gets here tonight he'll find a well-behaved wife who's...", Mindy smiled while she searched for a phrase, "eager to please."

Evy set the bare leg bone down where Nano wouldn't reach it and licked her fingers. "So you won't need me anymore." she said. An oddly empty feeling swept through her as she said it.

Mindy leaned close to Evy so that their shoulders touched under the brims of their straw hats. "I don't need you now the same way that I needed you yesterday." she whispered. "But I want you." Mindy touched Evy's hand and drew it to her lips. Her kiss sent a thrill up Evy's arm and across her shoulders; it settled to her breasts and then to her nipples.

Evy studied Mindy's expression and said, "I could hardly sleep last night for thinking of this. I want you too--this afternoon. I don't want to wait."

Neither Mindy nor Evy could be sure what was going to happen, but they giggled through the rest of their picnic. Mindy fed the last cupcake to Evy and Evy licked the melting icing from Mindy's fingers, then they packed the picnic basket and started back to Evy's house. Mindy and Evy grinned at each other and whispered like conspirators. The closer they got to Evy's house the faster they walked until they ran up the path to the front door.

Evy let Nano off her leash as soon as they got inside then she turned back to Mindy. They stood breathlessly for a moment, each waiting for a sign from the other. Mindy tipped her mouth up and without thinking Evy's bent to kiss her lips.

The picnic basket clattered to the floor when Mindy reached to embrace Evy. Their hats collided and tipped, and Mindy's nose dislodged Evy's sunglasses and knocked them askew. The tension that built up at the park and on the walk home was gone. They collapsed against the wall and slid to the floor, laughing at themselves.

"That was like high school all over again." Evy laughed. She watched Mindy's smile and asked, "Can I have a do-over?" Mindy tilted her mouth up once more and Evy tucked her hand behind Mindy's neck to draw them together. Their noses slipped side-by-side then their lips touched.

Evy kissed Mindy lightly again and when Mindy parted her lips their tongues met to explore, softly at first but with ever-growing excitement.

Mindy opened Evy's blouse while they kissed and slipped her fingers into Evy's bra. She broke off the kiss and smiled with their noses nearly touching, "I've wanted to touch your girls ever since we talked on Tuesday." Mindy's fingers explored Evy's soft breast and sent a rush of excitement through Evy's body.

Their lips touched once more while Evy's hand stroked up Mindy's thigh, under her skirt and to the edge of her panties. Evy drew back to watch Mindy's expression and recognized the excitement in her eyes. She nudged Mindy's thighs apart, slipped her fingers between her legs and felt the soft fabric grow warm and moist.

Evy found it odd, having a woman grow excited from her touch, and odder still as she realized how excited Mindy made her. "Let's go figure out how this works." Evy said. She stood and shrugged her bra back in place and helped Mindy to her feet. They left everything where it fell and Mindy ran laughing for the bedroom. Evy chased close behind with Nano barking at her heels.

Nano jumped onto the bed and Mindy stopped in front of the dressing mirror. She lifted her hair off her neck, looked at Evy in the mirror and asked, "Unhook me please?" Evy stepped close and unhooked the dress at the collar. She slid the zipper down Mindy's back and pushed the dress off her shoulders and to the floor.

Mindy turned on Evy and shoved her against the bed. "Watch me." Mindy insisted. Evy dropped to sit on the edge of the mattress while Mindy made a show of wiggling out of her panties and pulling off her sandals.

Evy's fingers and her lips tingled with the need to touch Mindy's cream-colored skin and her perfect breasts. She wanted to explore Mindy's neatly trimmed delta and to feel Mindy's body, warm and relaxed against her.

"You're staring like that boy in the grocery store!" Mindy laughed. She pushed Evy down on the mattress, then climbed over her and sat astride her hips. "What should I do with you now?" Mindy wondered aloud, then answered herself, "I know!" She caught Evy's wrists, pinned them to the mattress over her head and kissed her lips. Mindy pushed her tongue into Evy's mouth, greedy for her taste and for her warm, wet touch.

Evy gave her mouth to Mindy until Mindy sat back with her eyes wide and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "God Evy," she said "you taste so good!" Suddenly she couldn't strip Evy fast enough and all Evy wanted was to feel Mindy's bare skin against hers.

Nano jumped and dodged when Evy rolled Mindy onto the mattress. They writhed together with their legs and arms tangled, kissed each other's lips and throats and touched each other's breasts until Nano barked for attention. Evy glanced up at the little dog while Mindy gasped, "I think Nano wants to play too."

Evy untangled herself from Mindy and climbed off the bed to put Nano out. "Go find your blanket." she told the little dog, and closed the door behind her. When Evy turned back she found Mindy sprawled on the bed, still catching her breath. She stopped in the bathroom to find her lotion then went back to Mindy. "I liked putting this on your hands yesterday." Evy said, "Now I want to put it all over you."

"That's cold!" Mindy squealed, when Evy squeezed a stream of the lotion out onto her breasts and her belly. Mindy snatched the bottle away and Evy dove to get it back. They wrestled and laughed until Mindy smothered Evy with kisses and pulled their bodies together.

"Ooh, that feels good!" Evy breathed into Mindy's ear as Mindy pushed her knee between Evy's legs. Evy ground against Mindy's thigh while Mindy squeezed Evy's breasts and pinched her nipples "Mindy!" Evy moaned, "You're going to make me come." Evy clutched Mindy to her as her tension mounted, then she squealed as waves of sensation washed over her and spasms wracked her body.

Mindy cradled Evy between her legs and showered her lips and her throat with kisses. Evy caught her breath then rolled Mindy on her back and slipped her fingers up the inside of her thigh to touch her sensitive folds.

"You're so wet!" Evy panted. She tasted Mindy's warm nectar on her fingers, then combed down through Mindy's delta and between her legs. "Now come for me." Evy insisted, while she watched the expressions that passed over Mindy's face. She swirled her fingers over Mindy's firm button, then down to wet her fingers again, then up her labia to her hood. Down to wet her fingers, then up her labia again.

"Faster." Mindy moaned, and Evy's fingers flitted over her wet skin. Evy held Mindy and kissed her throat and sucked her nipples; she inhaled Mindy's intoxicating mix of perfume and excitement. Mindy repeated "Oh love." and her body grew rigid, then she thrashed in Evy's arms while her orgasm swept through her.

Evy waited for Mindy's body to soften, then smoothed her hair, kissed her lips and hummed little melodies in her ear while she savored Mindy's soft surrender.

Evy and Mindy moved in each others arms, skin gliding over lotion-coated skin in a sensual dance. Late in the afternoon Evy was exhausted from her troubled night, warmed by Mindy's body against her and relaxed by her orgasms. She drifted to sleep and didn't wake until Donny banged through the front door, calling "Mommy!"

"Oh shit!" Evy groaned aloud. She pushed herself up to sit on the edge of the bed and searched around her. Mindy was gone. Evy clutched the sheet to her chest and shuddered. With her need satisfied and the excitement gone, the realization of what she did washed over her.

***

Donny talked constantly on the drive home, and Carl listened to him until he saw Mindy walking down the street. She was an odd sight.

Mindy had a basket in one hand and held a wide sun hat on her head with the other hand. She gave Carl a big grin as he passed and lifted her hand from her hat to wave. Her hair was unkempt, partly in a pony tail and partly, asymmetrically, loose to her shoulders. She walked with a happy spring in her step that made the hem of her polka-dotted dress swirl about her knees.

Carl still had Mindy on his mind when he pulled into the driveway. He unbuckled Kyle from his booster seat while Donny raced for the door. He threw the door open and headed for the kitchen, calling "Mommy!" and Kyle followed close behind.

Carl found a broad-brimmed straw hat on the floor inside the front door--a hat like the one that Mindy wore. He hung the hat on the rack then went to their bedroom and found Evy sitting naked on the edge of the bed.

"What the hell happened here?" Carl asked. He closed the door behind him, then stepped over Evy's clothes scattered on the floor and picked up her lotion bottle from the end of the bed. He tugged at the sheet that Evy clutched to her chest, but Evy held it firmly. Carl had an odd feeling in his gut when he went on, "I saw Mindy walking down the street. Was she here?"

"I'll tell you later." Evy rasped. "I haven't gotten a thing done all afternoon, so dinner will be late." She was painfully embarrassed and found it hard to look at Carl when she asked, "Could you get the boys something to snack on while I clean up?"

Evy had little to say to Carl that night. She made dinner and they ate without speaking to each other. She changed their sheets then went over Donny's school work with him and put the boys to bed, all while Carl watched TV and kept his thoughts to himself.

The boys were long asleep when Carl turned off the TV and locked the doors. Evy retreated to their bedroom after she put the boys to bed and Carl found her in that darkened room. She sat in flannel pajamas on the edge of their bed and stared at the window. She hardly reacted when Carl latched the door behind him. He stepped close beside his wife and stripped off his shirt as if getting ready for bed then asked, "Will you tell me now?"

Evy stood and stepped to the window. To Carl she seemed to watch the moonlit scene outside. "I had sex with Mindy." Evy paused and glanced at Carl before she explained, "Aaron's been out of town and she's been here for the last three afternoons. Mindy was sick in a way and not taking her medication. She was odd on Tuesday and terrible yesterday." Evy watched Carl's face reflected in the window. "She needed help. She needed me. I've never been so needed by another woman before and it excited me somehow. I got her on her medications and today she didn't need me in the same way, but I needed her."

"I didn't know that you could feel that way." Carl whispered. He put his hands on Evy's shoulders and turned her toward him. "I don't know what to think," he said. "Was it good? I'm worried."

Evy couldn't face Carl. She looked away and said, "I didn't think I could feel that way either. It was good, but not in a way that should make you worry. We had fun, but Mindy is still Aaron's, and I am still yours." Evy gathered the courage to look at Carl and went on, "If you want me." His eyes seemed steely and unfamiliar in the moonlight. "It doesn't change how I feel about you. It changes how I feel about myself. I cheated -- even if it wasn't with a man it's still cheating -- and I didn't think I could ever do that."

Carl watched Evy's expression and realized that she was beating herself up. He felt small, letting her think that she was the only one who carried that burden. Carl searched for words, then told Evy, "Now Mindy has had us both."

A moment passed while Carl watched Evy grasp the meaning of what he said. She stepped back with her hand to her mouth and asked, "When did that happen? How? Oh God, when Mindy first came here on Tuesday she was looking for you!"

Carl watched his wife, not sure if this was going to work out the way he hoped. He told her, "It was at that pool party, almost four weeks ago. She stalked me until I gave in."

"Was she good?" Evy snapped. Carl couldn't see the anger in Evy's eyes, but he could hear it in her voice. "You bastard! Tell me, was it worth it?" Evy swung an open hand at Carl's jaw. Carl adsorbed the slap, then blocked the punch that she aimed at his stomach.

Evy pushed past Carl and stormed for the door but Carl moved faster. He caught her from behind and gripped her in a rough hold--one big arm wrapped around her body and his hand on her throat--and held her against his chest

Evy pleaded, "Carl, please don't hurt me."

Carl had already hurt Evy--even if not with his hands--and he knew it. He whispered in her ear, "I don't want to hurt you--not now nor ever." He felt Evy relax and went on, "Mindy was exciting, but she isn't the woman I love. She was exciting for you too, wasn't she?"

"How did she kiss you?" Carl asked. He tipped Evy's head and whispered in her ear, "Did she kiss you like this?" He brushed his lips along Evy's ear and sucked on her ear lobe and Evy nodded. "And like this?" he asked, and kissed the soft skin below her ear, then her throat and the nape of her neck. Evy nodded again. Carl cupped his wife's breast under her flannel top and he asked "Did she squeeze your tits and suck you?"

"What are you doing to me, Carl?" Evy asked. She had grown soft and her breath came fast and shallow.

"You're mine." Carl rasped in Evy's ear. "I feel like I lost part of you to Mindy and I want it back."

Evy turned in Carl's arms to look up at him and he watched her part her lips. Carl tucked his hand behind Evy's neck and bent to kiss her mouth. He pulled their bodies together and Evy's breath grew hot on his cheek. She broke their kiss, draped her arms over Carl's shoulders and whispered, "You aren't the only one who needs to get it back. Take me to bed."

Carl lifted Evy off the floor and she wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her nose against his neck. Carl stepped to their bed to lay his wife down on her back, then he leaned over her to kiss her lips and her throat. He fumbled at the buttons that closed Evy's pajamas and she gasped when he lost his patience and ripped her top open. Her breasts were full and soft in his mouth. Her nipples hardened between his lips.

"God, Evy. I love your tits." Carl panted, and Evy's laughter rang in his ears.

Carl knew how to excite his wife. He slipped off the bed and knelt on the floor, then pulled her pajamas and panties away so that he could taste her musky nectar and suck the tender skin over her clitoris.

Evy knotted her fingers in Carl's hair and rose slowly to her climax. She arched her back as she came, pulled Carl's lips tight against her and thrashed through her first orgasm.

Her second climax came on the heels of the first, after Carl climbed back onto the bed and whispered, "Come to me, Evy." He gathered his wife in his arms and cradled her against his chest. He inhaled her excited scent and tasted her skin.

Evy struggled to loosen his belt and he told her, "Not yet." and brushed her hand aside. He lifted her knee and laid her leg over his hip, then wet his fingers in her. Carl covered Evy's mouth with his and gave her no choice but to climax in his arms.

Carl held Evy until she caught her breath then he stood in the moonlight to unbuckle his belt. Evy followed and sat at the edge of the bed. She pushed Carl's hands aside and freed his hard-on, then tugged his jeans to the floor. She wrapped one hand around Carl's shaft, rolled his balls in the other, and kissed and licked the smooth head of his cock.

A shudder went through Carl's body as his cock disappeared between Evy's lips and slipped over her tongue. "You're going to make me crazy that way." Carl groaned and pushed Evy back. "You know what I really want." Carl wanted to be held in Evy's arms, cradled between her legs. He wanted to be deep inside her.

Evy laid back on the bed and looked up at Carl's shadowy figure. She reached to him in the dark and whispered, "Let me give you what you need." Her arms wrapped Carl's shoulders and her legs guided her husband into her feminine center. Carl joined them together; he kissed his wife's lips and her throat and immersed himself in Evy's love.

The moonlight had long faded when Carl laid his exhausted wife onto the sheet next to him. He nestled her body against him and pulled the bedclothes over them both. His hand traveled Evy's soft skin from her hip and over her belly to rest between her breasts. He kissed her neck and laid his head on their pillow, confident in the belief that Evy really was his alone.

*****

The story of Carl's affair with Mindy is in my earlier short story "A Necessary Seduction."

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers
12