Ex-Classmate and Her Boyfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Slave drinks Carolyn and Armand’s piss.
2k words
4.1
10.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
waifu244
waifu244
16 Followers

NOTICE FROM THE AUTHOR

This is the second part of the story "Ex-Classmate and Her Boyfriend", from the series "The Boy Who Liked Being Used".

This story includes male-to-male piss drinking and female-to-male piss drinking.

All of the characters are over 18 and fictional in the story.

I'm open to suggestions in the comments and this is my first work in English, as it is my second language.

STORY

Armand ended up going into the living room while Carolyn took a laid-back nap. Meanwhile, I reflected on what I had seen throughout the evening. I realized there was no turning back, and a part of me had evolved into the type of person willing to give up everything and become a slave for any couple or girl I liked. Armand suddenly appeared from the living room, gently touching Carolyn and asking if she was ready to continue. She nodded and slowly stood up.

"Like a dog, you'll follow us to the bathroom now, so sit down and crawl behind us." - Armand pointed to me.

Carolyn and Armand both headed to the bathroom, which was located in the apartment's front room. Meanwhile, I sat down like a dog and began crawling alongside them. I was embarrassed, but I knew what I had to do tonight. I came in after the couple opened the door. Their bathroom was open and spacious, with a metal ceiling, light blue tiles running from the floor to the middle of the wall, and everything else in white. It featured a large bath as well as a shower if you needed to shower quickly.

"Now get in the bath and lie on your back." - Armand pointed out.

I stood up and entered their bath. There was plenty of room for me to lie down, which I did straight away. The bath floor was very cool, and it gave me chills all over. Armand then entered the bath, and after standing at the end of my legs, where there was enough space for two people, he handed over his hand to his girl and assisted her in getting in. Carolyn went into the bath, and I noticed she had finally removed her socks and was showing off her feet. Her feet were significantly smaller than Armand's, with visible vein prints and unpainted and well-maintained nails. Although I finally saw Carolyn's feet, this was not a lasting view for me because after I laid down in the bath, I couldn't see her feet from that angle.

Now they were both standing at the end of the bath, at my feet. I couldn't understand what they were going to do to me now. I saw Armand put his arm around Carolyn's waist and press her close to his side. With his other hand, he took his large cock and pointed it in my direction. After a moment, a large stream of piss started coming out of Armand's dick. He started pissing on me. Some of the drops landed on my feet, but the first stream hit me directly on my stomach. It was warm and its consistency was no different from ordinary water. Slowly, Armand's urine could also be smelled. It was not as horrible as one might have thought, as it resembled a strong aroma and hit my nose like some kind of nose drops. I could feel his piss slowly running down my stomach onto the bathroom floor.

"Now be so kind and open your mouth." - Armand, in a very calm voice, asked me to follow his crazy order.

I thought, would he really make me drink his piss, it was sickening and I couldn't believe how he didn't feel disgusted at himself. I couldn't imagine what Carolyn would think of this kind of entertainment. Did she really enjoy it?

Although I was willing to be this couple's slave tonight, I wasn't anticipating something like this. I was already a bit shocked that Armand was pissing on me, but pissing inside my mouth, that was too insane. I didn't open my mouth, but Armand looked furious.

"So, are you going to open your fucking mouth now, or am I going to break your leg, which do you prefer?" - Armand threatened me in a serious voice.

I knew he could do it easily, so I hoped I could forget this moment tonight and I opened my mouth. He had held his piss long enough to resume pissing the rest he had left. I suppose he had drunk enough water or whatever when he had gone out to the living room. He walked closer to me and peed slowly into my mouth. Armand's piss traveled up to my mouth and hit my chest, my throat, and finally was inside my mouth. The first sensation was simply gross, drinking a guy's piss. It was simply unthinkable in my mind. It was very salty and also tasted a bit like some kind of grain. A kind of Pisswasser.

While Armand was filling my mouth with his pee, I was hoping I wouldn't choke. I felt my mouth was full and slowly gulped down all of Armand's contents. When I swallowed, his piss was still hitting my lips. It did feel like some sort of medicine causing a scratchy sensation in my throat. When I swallowed, I suddenly felt a little bit sick and opened my mouth. I saw his stream getting smaller and smaller and he was getting closer so that the last drops would hit my mouth. I swallowed the rest of Armand's piss. I could feel more and more saliva forming in my mouth and this was a result of Armand's urine. My well-being worsened and I felt like a zombie. When Armand had finished peeing, he asked Carolyn if she wanted to try their new toilet, but Carolyn herself couldn't believe what had just actually happened and categorically rejected it because she found it sickening.

Armand acknowledged Carolyn's stance, but nothing was over yet. He came closer to me, made me move my arms to my sides and lift them a bit because there wasn't much room in the bath, and stood with his feet next to my chest. He squatted down, took his penis in his right hand, lifted my head with his left hand, bringing it a little closer to him, and started to gently hit both my cheeks, cleaning his cock and wiping away the last drops of his piss. That was the end of Armand's act and I slowly felt myself burping from what I had just drunk. I felt so mortified and nauseous that I just didn't understand where I was or what had just happened. Armand stood up. By now Carolyn had gotten out of the bathtub because she couldn't be that close to me and Armand's urine.

Armand followed Carolyn out of the bathtub, while I laid there soaking myself in Armand's piss. I felt so ashamed, but I had to deal with that.

"Now you're going to stay here for a while, enjoy my bathtub, and we'll come back in a little, but relax for a little while," - Armand remarked, laughing.

They both wiped their feet on the white bathroom rug and left the bathroom, turning off the lights. Now I was alone in the darkness. I didn't want to climb out because then Armand and Carolyn would be able to hear me and then I would face punishment and now, after everything I had experienced, I wasn't able to do anything at all. I stayed lying in the bath among Armand's pale yellow urine.

In the meantime, Armand and Carolyn were relaxing in the living room. They cuddled and kissed lightly as they prepared dinner. They'd each prepared their favorite egg noodles with vegetables and sweet chili sauce. Carolyn had been thinking about what Armand had done half an hour ago all this time, and she realized that she wanted to experience it at least once in her lifetime, and she believed that this sort of lure, a former classmate and friend, would be no more satisfying than this to try it out with. As a result, they both returned to the bathroom to continue their pleasures.

I'd been in this bath for about 30 minutes. I was slowly feeling better, and I couldn't wait for them to return since I wasn't going to spend the entire night here. I heard the couple approaching the door, and the light from the room entered through the open door. My eyes were immediately dazzled when they turned on the lights.

"Well, you've got another person who's interested, haha." - Armand and Carolyn both shared a smile.

I didn't understand what he meant, but when I saw Carolyn slowly and cautiously climbing into the large bathtub, I knew she wanted to do something with me. At least, I hoped so, because I wouldn't be here if it weren't for her. Carolyn's feet were as charming as Carolyn herself, who was now slowly climbing over my legs and arms to come closer to my head. I instantly looked to my right to check her foot when she put her feet down and stood between my head. Carolyn slapped my right cheek in less than a second.

"You've seen enough of my feet, now look up, I hope you can show me how much you really love me." - Carolyn looked at me and briefly chuckled.

She pulled down her grey panties and I could immediately see her cunt, which I had licked about an hour before. I immediately remembered the better part of the evening. She squatted right on top of me and a moment later, holding my head with her hands in my hair, started to piss right on top of my face. Her piss hit right under my nose and I raised my head a bit so I could get it in my mouth instantly. Seeing Carolyn right on top of me, using me just for her own needs immediately made me feel much happier and I enjoyed this much more than the previous things I had done tonight. I felt that I just wanted to submit to Carolyn in any way and this was one of the most extraordinary things, but I had changed my mind. I wanted her champagne.

She was pissing in my mouth and her piss tasted a little bitter and stronger. It felt like it had been mixed with some sort of strong alcohol just as she was peeing because it was much more difficult to take into the organism. But seeing Carolyn, I ignored that and gulped it down as she filled my mouth with her piss. So she peed and I was just sipping and swallowing it like an obedient little boy. After a moment I felt her finish and I caught the last drops directly in my mouth. Carolyn wiggled her hips and I swallowed everything that came out of her. Armand, meanwhile, had been watching all this and jerking off because he too found it shockingly satisfying. I had enjoyed this twice or more because Carolyn was a girl I really liked and I still hadn't lost my feelings for her and being her personal slave would have been much nicer of course, but this was simply amazing.

Carolyn rose and got straight out of the bathtub. She quickly rinsed her feet in the shower to get them clean. Meanwhile, Armand looked at me and said: "Well, I guess dessert is waiting for you now. So have a quick shower and be in the bedroom in 10 minutes." - Armand looked at me in satisfaction.

I was finally able to stand up when the couple left the bathroom. My body was already stiff as I tried to stand up, but I managed to stay on my feet and carefully left the bathtub. I finally went into the shower and was able to wash properly. Now all I could think about was what awaited me at the end of the evening.

waifu244
waifu244
16 Followers