Ex-Girlfriend's Bed Pt. 02

Story Info
I get a second Christmas present to unwrap.
3.4k words
4.79
4.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zphude
zphude
45 Followers

I was awake for a while after the wonderful pounding I had just received. The next day was Christmas. I made sure to open the door to the cats' room to give them a bit of freedom. Looking at the clock, I realized it had already been Christmas for 2 hours, and I'd already unwrapped the most amazing gift. Later, after I got up around noon, my plans included a dinner with a couple of friends who had been nice enough to invite me over considering my family lived so far away. But my mind went to the man who'd just used me. I thought about our interaction, both on the app and in person. I don't think we ever exchanged names. I did have his number...

"He won't answer if I text. Will he?" I asked Fluffers.

Of course, he had no answer. He merely looked at me as if to say, "Why are you talking to me? I'm licking myself. Go away, human."

I ended up texting. "Hey. It's Amos. Hope you got back safe." As expected, the text went unanswered. I drank a good third of the bottle of whisky watching White Christmas before I drifted off to sleep somewhere after them getting to a warm, un-snowy Vermont. Also, without making it back to the bed.

I woke a few hours later when Mittens jumped on my belly. I was laying on the couch, no blanket and just a sofa pillow rolled up to be acceptable. The whisky bottle was still on the coffee table, the television was showing that "DVD" screensaver where the "DVD" bounces around like a pong game, and my phone still showed no response from the guy that had just royally drilled my ass. My head was painfully sore, my ass pleasantly so. I finished the last bit of whisky still in my glass, barely a swallow, then headed to the bed.

After passing out again, this time on the bed, I woke just a little before noon. My head was still a bit foggy but much better. I got up and took a shower, more to clear my head than to clean myself. As the hot water poured over me I couldn't help but think about last night's exploits. I was still hoping my lover would message back. But then again, he's a working man, married, and away from his family on Christmas. I thought he might want something more. Well, I really hoped he did. I exited the shower and toweled off. And I was right: no message. It was time to get ready for Christmas dinner with friends.

Thankfully, the day was overcast, so my eyes didn't get bothered much. My buddy lived about an hour away, practically in the middle of nowhere: his nearest neighbor was almost a mile away. Still, I sent out a few feelers on the app, hoping I could get another round of fucking when I got back to my ex's place. The drive was uneventful, though I nearly missed the turn-off to his place. I pulled into the driveway and noticed I was definitely not the first one to arrive.

Brent came out to welcome me and directed me where to park.

"Merry Christmas, buddy," he said.

"Happy Birthday, Jesus," I replied. We both chuckled.

"I got some beers in the fridge, freshly bottled," he offered. "This year's batch is much more palatable than last. Thought you might want to try my attempt at a porter..."

The conversation continued, I was welcomed inside by Brent's wife, Melinda, and the other guests. We had a raucous dinner followed by games and singing carols. As the cloudy sky began to turn to dark, we all said our good-byes and left one by one. There were still a few people left when I made my way to the car. I opened the door, got in, and started the engine.

That's when I heard the ping. Somehow, the timing was impeccable. No one responded to my inquiries earlier, not until just now, almost 5 hours later. I fished my phone out of my pocket, and promply realized I'd left my phone in the car. "Well, maybe that's why you didn't hear anything, you big doofus," I thought to myself.

There were seven messages. One was a generic, "What's up, man?" Another two were from another guy asking when and where, then, after getting no response, "Never mind." The other four were from a guy that had pictures on his profile. A lot of pictures.

I'm not sure why or how, but I really wanted this guy.

"Hey, I live nearby. I'm interested."

"Still there? I'd enjoy unwrapping you..."

"I'm free around 7 this eve."

"Headed to Vic's on Main. Let me know if you want to join for a cocktail."

I was almost an hour away. Could I make it in time? Not if I didn't reach back out to him.

"Just leaving a Christmas gathering. I can be there in an hour or so?"

I made sure to double check my rearview as I pulled out of Brent's driveway. Traffic was expectably light and I was blessed with nothing but green traffic signals on my way. I blasted some Harry Connick Jr Christmas music to keep myself in the mood. I was surprised at how quickly I made the trip. It was 45 minutes later that I pulled into the parking lot. I checked to see if my "date" had responded.

"I'll be the one wearing an ugly Xmas sweater," was his reply accompanied by a photo. Good. He was waiting. I sent one more to let him know I was parked and on my way in.

Vic's on Main was the bar I go to when I'm not at work. It was only a few blocks away from the bar I poured at, so it was very convenient. The outer wall facing the parking lot was floor to ceiling windows. I tried to catch a glimpse of my prospective lover, but the lighting was too dim. I walked to the door knowing there wasn't a large crowd. The fact that I was not completely out of the closet added a bit of excitement to this meeting. It was the first time I'd met a guy in public. Normally, I'd drive to his place or he'd come to mine. This time, I was going into a bar I frequent to meet with a guy with the intention of getting fucked. So, I felt extra nervous.

When I walked in, I didn't see anyone at the bar wearing the sweater. Maybe he left, maybe he's in the restroom, who knows. All I knew was I was here and I needed a drink. Garret was behind the bar. We exchanged greetings, he poured me a free shot of some peppermint liquor, and I ordered an old-fashioned.

"Here alone on Christmas?" Garret asked.

"I'm here to meet someone, actually," I replied. "I thought so, at least. He said he was already here."

"I haven't seen any of your regular crew come in."

"Told me he was wearing an ugly Christmas sweater?" I prompted.

Garret chuckled and looked at me funny. "He said he'd be right back. He went to his car for something. His drink is down that end of the bar."

I waited another minute or two before I felt the cold wind blow in the open doorway. I turned to see a tall, dark-haired guy wearing glasses and the sweater. He brushed his hair back and walked to his drink and sat down.

"So, you haven't met yet," Garret stated. "Meeting him here for...?" Thankfully he didn't finish the question.

"Please don't." I took a long sip. "I'm meeting him for..." I didn't know what to say really.

"Interesting," he said. "Not surprised though. Cameron is a good guy."

And then he finally walked away to leave me to my inner turmoil. The guy, Cameron I guess, was beautiful. His dark eyes and the hair on his head stood out against his shaved, light complexion. His nose had obviously never been broken, unlike mine, and he seemed confident in himself. He was neither skinny, nor overweight. I watched as he picked up his phone to see the message I'd sent. "I'd better get over there," I thought as I stood and made my way to the other end of the bar.

He looked up while I was still making my way toward him. He smiled. It was a simple gesture, but it made me feel so much more comfortable. He waved me over.

"Have a seat."

That was all he said. I sat down next to him. Looking up, I saw he was watching a basketball game on the TV, not something I've ever been interested in. But, I did watch for a few minutes before mustering up the courage to speak.

"So, uh, you come here often?" I asked suggestively.

I know. Terrible line. I've never tried it on a woman, but figured I'd try to break the ice with a bit of humor. It worked. He nearly spit his drink out.

"Good one," he said once he'd swallowed. "But actually, yeah."

"Me too, though I must get here after you leave. Don't think I've ever seen you."

We continued with small chat, really just getting comfortable and getting to know one another. He paid for another round of drinks and I began to loosen up a bit.

"Since you paid the tab, wanna come back to my place?" I offered.

"Fuck yes," he said. Then he lowered his voice so only I could hear. "Emphasis on the 'fuck.'" He winked. I downed what was left of my drink and we walked out to his car.

I let him drive. It wasn't very far from where I was cat-sitting for my ex-girlfriend. I wanted to use her bed again while she was still out of town. For me, it was a turn-on getting fucked the first time, when I didn't know she expected it. But now, with her permission? "P.S. Hope you get fucked. I can tell you need it! :)" was what her note said. I wondered what she might be thinking about. Was she picturing me with another man in her bed? It turned me on even that much more. And I wouldn't have been able to drive and stare at Cameron the whole ride.

I wasn't really staring so much as looking intently. I wanted to see his reactions, his mannerisms, his quirks, while we talked. I was studying. It was an odd feeling. Up until now, I'd only met men for sex. There was a different sort of attraction that I felt toward Cameron beyond the desire to have his cock in me. I definitely wanted that, but I wanted to know Cameron and I could happen again. If we'd been friends this would have been uncomfortable. But here I was, making a new friend: hopefully, a new long-term friendship. All that was flowing through my mind as he finally parked in her driveway.

I hopped out to go raise the garage door. He pulled in and I went to open his door for him.

"Why, thank you, sir," he mocked me.

I merely leaned in and planted a delicate kiss on his lips. He pulled me close and our tongues entwined, wrestling to get past into the other's mouth. His hand was behind my head, gently pulling my hair, his other at the button to my jeans. I was ready for him, needed him. Hell, I was full on hard as a rock when he got his hand around me. I reached to undo his jeans as well. He was already growing, I could feel it. I pushed him away, dropping to my knees.

His cock was a treasure to behold: thick mushroom head, tapered veiny shaft, and two large, hairy testicles. His erection was in my hand as I rubbed him all over my face. I nuzzled into his ball sac, inhaling his musky scent. My tongue began to massage them. I suckled his balls, so sweet and salty. This time, he was the one to push away.

"Can we get inside?"

I didn't want to release his cock, but I did. We held our pants up and practically sprinted into the house. Once inside, I threw my pants in the general direction of the couch and turned to watch him admiring my nakedness. I went to undress him, but he shushed me away. He began to dance, nothing outrageous, just a little swaying of the hips and shoulders. He was so sensual. He turned around, bent over, and slowly exposed his ass. Some hair, but more like fuzz. And his hole... That, I wanted a taste of.

We kissed our way to the bedroom. Fluffers was licking himself on the half-made bed. I shooed him away.

"He's got the right idea," I heard Cameron say.

I pulled him onto the bed and made him lay back. I hiked up his legs and went back to work on his manhood. I licked his shaft, slobbered all over it, before taking him into my mouth. I couldn't believe I was here again, this time with a different cock in my mouth. He was involved, not just a passive recipient of my oral ministrations: he touched me. He wanted to touch me. He let me suck for a few moments before he proposed a different position.

I'd never done that before, sucked while being sucked. It was amazing. He was delicate and firm with his oral attentions to my raging boner. I'd never felt such feelings from a mouth on my cock. Cameron knew what he was doing. It made it rather difficult to pay good attention to his rock-hard phallus. Plus, not only was his mouth performing magic on my genitals, but his fingers found my aching hole and teased their way inside, lots of saliva and pre-cum lubing the passage.

As much as I wanted to taste his sperm, I needed him inside me. I pulled off.

"I'm ready for you, if you are," I offered.

He didn't answer, just removed his mouth from my cock, and threw me onto my back on the bed. He lifted my legs onto his shoulder. Leaning down, down... We kissed. I don't know how he did it, but I felt his presence enter me. It was such a smooth transition. He pushed partway in before easing back. Again in, then slowly pulled back. I was ready for him, I wanted all of him, yet he was working wonders. He took his time. I felt him with every cell of my anus, tingling with intense pleasure. When I finally felt him bottom out, he lingered as he kissed me.

"In a few moments, I'm going to fuck the living bejeezus out of you. Just so you're prepared."

As if that was a problem. "That's why you're here," I smiled back.

And he was true to his word. After a few deliberate, deep strokes, he began to really pound into my asshole. He kept moving my ass up, fucking me almost to the point where my cock was hanging directly over my face. He was nearly standing over me, his cock pummeling my anal cavity. I was royally buggered and I was happy about it. He grabbed my dick and started pumping. I felt ready to explode. He took one more, two more plunges into the depths of my ass and planted his seed. He continued stroking me for just a moment more when I shot my own load all over my face.

We were both breathing hard, but he seemed to still have energy. He leaned down and sucked my cum off my face. I tried to kiss him, but he refused, swallowing every last drop. He grinned down at me, still catching his breath.

"That's exactly what I needed," he smiled. He bent down to kiss me once more, a long lingering meeting of our lips. He pushed himself up and slowly vacated my delightfully sore bottom. He turned around and again I was able to watch his powerful glutes. I could have just eaten him up, and I wanted to.

He walked out to the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the sink running. Only a few minutes after leaving, he was returning with a warm, wet washcloth and still wearing nothing but his gorgeous smile. He offered the cloth to me and climbed into bed beside me. We cuddled for a while, each still floating in that post-coital high.

I didn't wake until early the next morning, still dark outside. Cameron was already awake. In fact, it was him playing with my growing penis that woke me. He was laying on the bed next to me, his cock right at my eyes. I pushed him up on his knees and began reciprocating the favor.

"I want you to fuck me this time," he said. I could hear pure lust in his voice. In response, I pushed his knees closer to my hips and raised my mouth to kiss his winking anus. I slathered spit on his hole and as deep inside as my tongue could reach. There's nothing like eating a sweet ass.

He finally decided there was enough slobber on my cock and positioned himself.

I stopped him. "Can you turn around. I'd like to watch your face as you take me inside."

He did. Then, it was beauty in slow motion. I directed my cock towards his hole. Contact. A slight pressure. I watched his eyes roll back as he slowly impaled himself on my cock. He hopped off, took me back into his mouth to add more spit. I could feel as well as hear his moan as he tasted himself. "Delicious," was all he said as he again placed his hole above my cock. He continued this sequence three or four times before finally being comfortable.

I'm sure Cameron would enjoy a complete pounding, but this was more sensuous desire than sexual lust. He rode me well. He found a rhythm that suited both of us. Grunting, the thwack of his cock smacking my stomach, the heavy breathing, all of this added to the ambience. I helped lift him up then let him sit back down on his own. I was ready for release and could tell he was almost there. As he had done for me, I reached for his flopping erection and began pumping him hard. I saw his eyes roll back. Then, I received my second cum shower of the evening. He reached down and fed me his white gooey love juice. Combined with his anal spasms, I reached my limit and blasted my load into him.

This time he did collapse. I eased my cock from his hole and rolled him onto his back. I wanted another taste of his ass. He didn't protest when I lifted his legs and spread his cheeks. I saw his hole gaped, glistening with my sperm. I began to lick his hole and suck the cum out of him. I'd never done this, only a few times had I ever fucked a guy. I kind of felt it was my duty to clean his hole after he had so graciously gave himself to me.

Afterward, we lay in bed, again drifting to sleep. I felt satisfied. More satisfied than I had been in a very long while. All I could think of as I drifted off to sleep was that I wanted this to happen again.

When I woke to daylight, I was somewhat surprised that he was still there with me, asleep in the bed. I eased out of bed, paying special attention to not disturb Cameron's sleep. I searched for then found my phone on the kitchen counter. There was a missed call and two messages, all from Mariela.

"Coming home early, be there early afternoon."

The next told me I had a half hour to get Cameron dressed and out of the house. And change the sheets. And clean up everything else. Well, she did say she wanted me to get fucked while I stayed here.

"Heck," I thought, "if I'm slow enough, I can still be naked when she gets here... Wonder what she'll think when she finds Cameron here with me"

zphude
zphude
45 Followers