(Ex)Hubby's Birthday Gang Bang

Story Info
A lot of attention for me on his birthday.
1.6k words
4.14
24.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lying in bed about a month before his birthday and I rolled over and seductively asked hubby what he would like for his special birthday gift.

Every year I give him a sexual gift, sometimes he wants a blowjob, other times he just asked me to be naked for the entire weekend and he would come up to me and we would have spontaneous sex!

He was quiet for a moment and then said that he has enjoyed me being a hotwife but how would I feel about getting gangbanged?

I was shocked, had no clue that would be something I would ever do much less something my husband would want me to do.

He said he would like it if his poker buddies would come over he would watch them do their thing with me and then he would reclaim me.

I told him I needed to think about this, it was scary and arousing, right up my alley!

Hubby had a close circle of friends, Peter, Paul, Dave, Jesse, and Jonny had been getting together pretty much every Friday night to play poker.

Each guy would take a turn hosting and it turned into quite the drunk feast, all were in long term relationships.

They were all great guys, they all flirted with me a lot, loved looking at my breasts and I would give them a blowjob on their birthdays, not sure if they shared that when they got home but that is a story for another time.

I looked at some videos about gangbangs and I was pretty much in awe of these women taking multiple cocks for seemingly hours, after the video was done I was wet, really wet!

I guess I had my decision! I told hubby I wanted to do it but he would have to set it up, he said he would discuss it with the guys at poker that week.

That Saturday I asked if his buddies were interested and he said they didn't believe him at first but after a while they all agreed but they would likely ask me about it next week as it was our turn to host.

The next poker night arrived and the guys were doing their thing, I was heading out when Peter motioned for me to come over to him, so I did and sat on his lap.

He asked if what hubby said was true about his birthday plans, and I turned to him and said, yes absolutely! The room was silent and then the guys all cheered.

The big day arrived and I decided to go with a revealing dress that was very short as well with no bra or underwear because what's the point I wouldn't be wearing them for long anyway!

I was just slipping into a pair of heels when hubby came into the room and said our guests have arrived, I told him I would be right up.

I went into the living room and the guys all greeted me, their elevator eyes made it clear they liked my outfit.

Peter and Paul were on opposite ends of the couch, Jesse and Jonny were on the love seat and hubby was in his usual chair pretty much in the center of the room.

I sat in between the boys on the couch and grabbed a drink. Paul started rubbing my leg, I could feel the anticipation that they all wanted to get started, but the lady just started her drink!

My drink was empty and I got up to put the bottle in the kitchen and Jesse followed me, he asked me if I was nervous and I said yes, very!

He said he can help with that and pulled out a joint, he was always such a dear! We went outside with fresh drinks and smoked the joint together, I felt much more relaxed.

We went back in and took our seats, and I put a hand on Peter and a hand on Paul and started stroking their cocks over their pants, they sort of looked at me like they wanted my permission so I said I'm horny, anyone else?

Then the action started, they each stroked a leg, their hands alternating disappearing under my dress and feeling my bare, bald pussy.

The others stood in front of me and had their cocks out, I rotated my attentions pumping each of them to get them hard.

Jonny pulled my dress to the side exposing my breasts and began teasing my nipples, then Jesse started on one of them as well.

By this time Peter and Paul had lifted my dress up to my waist so I was completed exposed, not sure which one had been fingering me but I was enjoying this and took turns frenching the guys on the couch.

I figured my dress was no longer needed as it wasn't covering anything so I stood up and pulled it off over my head, the room was silent they were all staring at my naked body, they only thing I had on was my heels but I doubt they even noticed.

I said this isn't going to work if I am the only one who is naked! I've never seen grown men get undressed so quickly before.

Soon after I was on my knees with a cock in each hand and sucking one for a bit and then moving on to another as the guys formed a circle around me, pretty sure they all had precum already but they were all definitely hard!

Dave sat on the edge of the couch and I went on all fours beside him and gave him some good one on one oral while I felt a bunch of hands all over me, cupping my breasts, pinching my nipples, rubbing my clit and petting my ass.

We changed positions again and I was lying on my back on the couch and Paul climbed on top of me, we kissed and then he leaned over and said he was going to stick it in and asked if I wanted him to put on a condom, I said no, I don't.

That's all the encouragement he needed as I felt him slide into my dripping pussy and he began to fuck me slowly, two cocks were hanging over me for the next little while and I continued to suck them.

Position change again as I stood up and the guys took turns fondling me, Jonny sat on the couch and I felt his finger lubing up my ass and then it slide in, wow this party was really picking up.

He guided me over him and his hard cock slid into my ass so easily, it felt really good, he fucked my ass for a bit then Peter leaned my back and entered my pussy.

This was the first time I had felt double penetration and it was amazing! Not only could I feel both cocks fucking me at the same time but I could feel them almost collide through the thin wall between my ass and my pussy, mind blowing!

The guys took turns in my pussy while Jonny held steady in my ass, not sure how many times I came but god it felt great.

Paul's turn on the couch and I straddled him in the cowgirl position and then I felt a cock enter my ass, I was enjoying Paul's big cock too much to notice who it was.

I can't remember who went first but not long after that I felt a throbbing in me and the unmistakable spurting of cum, then the same in the other hole, made me cum as well 3 of us cumming about 10 seconds apart!

We continued in this manner until eventually I remember sitting on the living floor catching my breath, my mouth, pussy and ass were all sore, I had cum leaking out of my holes and I'm sure I looked like a real prize.

I looked around and saw the guys all had soft cocks, I guessed their balls were completely emptied into me and a few of them had cracked another beer, then I saw my naked husband coming towards me.

He offers me a hand and I stand up, he says that was so incredibly hot and now it's his turn.

He sat me down and started licking my pussy, not only was it a turn on but it seemed to ease the soreness of being fucked for the last few hours and he seemed to really enjoy the cum cocktail his friends shot into me.

Then he laid on top of me and said this is the most turned on he has ever been and put his hands on my shoulders and fucked me, harder and harder, like he never has before and he came in under 3 minutes, reclaiming my pussy for his own.

He caught his breath a bit and we kissed for a bit then he knelled on my shoulders and started to fuck my mouth, he wasn't hard went it went in but it didn't take long to get hard.

I tasted all the cum that had stuck to his cock from moments ago when he gave me the roughest fuck he ever has and I massaged his balls as he came again!

He got up and I just laid there for a while taking it all in reminiscing about what happened this evening and finally sitting up and getting another drink, I thought I earned it.

The guys were dressed by now and I hugged each of them as they were leaving and they said how much they enjoyed me and joked, same time next week?

I probably would have agreed to it, but for now I was exhausted and really needed a shower.