First Time as a Hotwife

Story Info
My first experience as a hotwife.
908 words
4.07
28.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So my husband at the time had been encouraging me to be with another man because he was very turned on by the idea. We discussed it and he said that would make me a hotwife, I didn't know what it was at the time so I looked into it.

One of my friends, Becca, was just single and looking to get back into the game so we talked about going to a bar and see if we could get picked up. I was nervous and talked to hubby about it and he said I should so I agreed!

We went to the bar, dressed very sexy and sat down and I remember asking her if she thought we were going to get laid or if I would have to have sex with my husband, she said with my tits on display like that I was going to get fucked before we had our first drink!

We hadn't been there long when a guy sat down beside and and we made small talk and started to make out, his hand was under my skirt and I was nervous, the first man I was going to let up my skirt since I was married. He asked me to leave with him, I said it was too early, I wanted to drink and dance, so he left.

Not long after that another guy comes up with a drink for each of us and I refused them, he was pissed and so was Becca that I turned down free drinks. I said I did it because I didn't trust him and didn't want to get drugged!

I went to dance with a guy who was nice and when I got back to the table Becca was sitting on a guy's lap making out, heavily! He bought me some drinks too so I figured, go ahead make out with my friend, I'll just get drunk!

I was up dancing with various people throughout the night, not sure there wasn't anyone who hadn't touched my ass. Got back to the table and Becca was ready to leave with her make out partner but wanted to make sure I was okay, I said go for it that's why we're here.

They decided to have one more drink, and one for me, when a really good looking guy made eye contact with me and came over to the table, I invited him to sit down. He asked why I was on my phone, it was because I was letting hubby know of what was going on.

He was softly rubbing my inner thigh and I am got super wet, I reach over and touch his cock, it is rock hard! Time to call an Uber!

We headed back to his house and was trying to make out but the driver keeps talking to us, one star review lol!

Text from Becca, she is headed home, her date came quickly and she didn't enjoy, too bad!

We get back to his place and start undressing each other in the living room, he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him, his cock his almost sliding in me with each step he takes.

He lies me down on the bed and starts working my pussy, so wet, he asks me if I am ready, I moan a yes, not sure what I just agreed to.

I see him put a condom on and he slides into me, slow and sensually, we continue to kiss, he starts fucking me quicker now and leans back up and holds one leg and uses his finger on my clit, gave me a pretty good orgasm.

He puts his finger in my mouth and tells me he wants to finish, I'm ready for it, so turned on!

My legs are now on his shoulders, he is standing on the side of the bed and he starts ramming me, hard and deep, I am moaning so much, it's been so long since I've been fucked this rough.

He's getting close I can tell from his breathing and he pulls out rips the condom on and shoots an incredibly large load on my stomach and pussy, so much cum.

I'm lying there trying to take in everything that just happened and see how much cum I am wearing when his phone goes off.

Ah shit he says, my wife is a nurse and she is getting off early.

Wait Wife? I need to get my ass out of here!

If he mentioned wife at the bar I didn't hear or ignored it in my drunken state.

I pulled my skirt on and my shirt, grabbed my bra and underwear and put them in my purse gave him a kiss, thanked him for a wonderful time and headed out the door!

Got an Uber down the street and headed home.

Once there hubby met me in our living room and took a look at me and asked what happened, he laughed and I asked what is so funny, he pointed to my stomach, in my haste to get out there before the wife showed up I forgot to clean the cum off of me.

I dropped my skirt and showed him how much I was covered and he cleaned it up with his tongue and then fucked me on the living room floor, he didn't pull out and he came in me, twice...