All Comments on '(Ex)Hubby's Birthday Gang Bang'

by Christy2Cum

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Letting 4 of my work mates fuck my wife regularly is both our biggest turn on's. My wife enjoys 4 bigger cocks than my little guy lol.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Whore has her ex husband gangbanged on his birthday?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife loves going to my softball games. All but one of the guys are single, so she enjoys the attention they give her. She loves flirting with them. We had a big pool party at Darren’s house. He’s the other married guy on the team. My wife and his wife were really getting the looks in their bikinis. After many beers the guys wanted to have chicken fights. So mu wife climbed on Gerald’s shoulders and Deedee climbed on Darrens. It was fun and they enjoyed knocking each other off. Then Deedee grabbed my wife’s top and pulled it as she fell. All the guys were cheering. I could tell my wife enjoyed showing off. On the way home she told me she was so horny rubbing her pussy against Gerald’s neck. She said she actually had a small orgasm as all the guys were staring at her boobs. I wonder if she might be up for a gangbang with the guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but slower pace with more details would be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My biggest desire is to have a group of my husband's friends so this to me.

I have told him about it, he isn't willing to let it happen.

A girl can dream ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot. I took my wife to an upscale gentleman club several times and was so turned on by the attention and looks she got. I told her to unbutton her blouse several buttons and see what happens. Wow, she was bought drinks, got appreciative stares. We both enjoyed it.

FireStillBurningFireStillBurning12 months ago

Wish my poker nights were like this😜. Good story, had some very authentic scenes, being nervous on everyone’s part, being a bit sore & looking a “ sight “ Thanks, will be reading more.

chad132chad13212 months ago

My classic fantasy

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Your title says this is an "(Ex)Hubby's Birthday Gang Bang" but there's nothing in the story to explain why a husband suddenly becomes an ex-husband. That's an odd loose end to leave hanging; what's the context?

cheney_dude_2022cheney_dude_20226 months ago

Great story and you definitely earned the "slut" of the week with the guys.

sarahlacycd1sarahlacycd13 months ago

Loved the story. I find it so sexy that a woman can have such feelings and desires rather than us fellas.

Pat2610Pat2610about 1 month ago

I love to let my boy friend drill me as I suck his lady boys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChristy2Cum@Christy2Cum
Nothing important to say, I am through dealing with all the BS from people here, you are despicable human beings and I no longer visit this site as a result of.