EX-Sex can Sometimes be the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think so" I replied, hesitantly, as I remembered how she'd said that she liked it when her partner took control.

"What do you m ... ohhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as I shifted so the tip of my cock ran up and down the length of her slit coating it with her juice while making sure the head bumped against her clit each time.

"I mean that I'll decide when I'm going to fuck you. The whole time we were married, I acted the part of the gentleman and let you, more or less, decide when we were going to make love, what position we were going to do it in, or even if we were going to do it at all. No more," I answered as I slapped my hard cock up against her lust-engorged pussy.

"Arrggghhhh, you fucking tease!"

"What was it you used to say? 'It's only teasing if you don't plan on finishing what you started.' Well, I definitely plan on 'finishing'.

"Mmmmmmm, I like the sound of that," she moaned as she wiggled her ass against my hard shaft.

"Not yet, and not here," I said as I turned and walked into the bedroom. I looked over my shoulder and watched her stare at me, a look of disbelief on her face. Then she slowly straightened up and followed. Once in the room, I crawled up on the bed and waited.

"Here? I was hoping for something a bit more 'spicy' after all this time."

"And I think we need to talk before this goes any further," I said as I watched her move to the bed and crawl up next to me.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" she asked, in a dejected tone, as she rested her back against the headboard and wrapped her arms over her chest.

"For a start, how about those," I said as I pointed to the decorative silver rings around her nipples.

"They're an experiment gone bad, sort of," she huffed.

"That tells me absolutely nothing."

She shifted so she was looking at me before she took a deep breath and continued. "Remember how I told you that Ben took me on my journey?"

"Yeah," I replied wondering where this was leading.

"Well, the truth is he was part of a 'swingers group'. They'd get together once a month at a 'club' or somebody's house and have a sex party. I didn't know about it until after we were married and he invited me to come along. For the first year, I always said 'No' but after a while, I got curious so I finally went with him."

"Is that when things started to change for you?"

"No ... I'll get to that. Anyway, I noticed that he always hooked up with a woman with big tits and I started to get jealous ..."

"Your tits always looked fine as far as I was concerned," I said as I gently cupped one in my hand.

"Mmmmmmm. You always did know exactly what to say, and do, to make me feel good."

I sat up and pinched her nipple between my fingers, noticing a few drops of white liquid appear at the tip.

"I think I'm going to like this talk," she moaned as she placed her hand over mine.

"So what happened next?"

"Wha ...? Do we need to talk about this now?"

I pulled my hand away and settled back in the bed. "Either we talk or you go to your room."

"Arrrggghhh," she snarled. "Okay ... where was I? Oh yeah. I noticed that Ben was always hooking up with the women with big boobs so I started to look for ways to increase the size of my breasts. You'd be surprised at the information out there. But, in the end, I found out that certain herbs can cause the breasts to increase in size ..."

"Which ones?" I asked, interrupting her again.

She glared at me for a moment but then her eyes softened and she answered. "I used a mixture of Black cohosh, Fennel, and Milk Thistle. The crazy thing was that it actually worked. Within a couple of months, my tits increased from 36C to 36DD."

"I kind of noticed a difference when I saw you yesterday. Even your nipples are bigger."

"Yeah," she blushed. "And they're a lot more sensitive too."

"Ben must have loved that."

"He did until ..."

"Yeah, go on," I said, softly, as I began to play with her tits, once more.

Her cheeks turned pink and she looked away to avoid my gaze. "We were making love one evening, and I was on top when he reached up to play with my tits. That's when milk suddenly sprayed all over him."

"Wow," I murmured, feeling a surge in my lap as an image of her spraying milk triggered some deep, almost forbidden, desire.

"That's not what he had to say! He pushed me off and started yelling about how gross it was. Needless to say nothing more happened that night or for the next couple of weeks."

"His loss," I said as I continued to play with her breasts and nipples.

A shiver went through her as I squeezed her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I could see how she began to squirm, pressing her womanly charm down onto the mattress before she continued.

"Anyway, I quit taking the herbs the morning after the disaster. The good thing is that my tits stayed almost as big as they'd gotten but the bad thing, according to him, was that the milk never completely stopped. A couple of times, I even ended up soaking through my bra and blouse. I was considering getting a 'nursing bra' like I wore when the kids were babies but then Jen told me about these rings. They squeeze the nipples just enough to keep the milk from dripping out. The problem with that is my tits constantly feel 'full' and I'm almost always horny. Of course, that made me a big success at the monthly parties but not so much with Ben."

"So you ...?" I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

"Yeah, I started to join in. Ben wasn't giving me what I needed so ... BUT only with a very select few men."

"Is that when things started to change for you?"

"You sure you want to know all this?"

"Yeah."

She shrugged. "Yeah, things started changing a little bit. The first thing I realized was that I liked sex. It wasn't something I HAD to do because I was married like my mother told me. I liked feeling desired. And I liked the feel of a man's cock sliding in and out of me."

Her words made my cock throb and I knew I needed to do something quick to maintain control. "Okay, but if you were fucking other men and he was fucking other women, why the divorce?"

She sat quietly for a few moments before answering, "When I started going with him to the parties we'd agreed that we'd only 'be' with others while we were at the parties. No outside 'hook-ups' were allowed. He broke that agreement with the little bimbo."

"What do you think he'd say if he knew you were here with me?"

"I don't know and don't care! Besides which it's none of his business!"

"You sure? You sure he wouldn't be jealous if he knew I was doing this ...?" I whispered as I squeezed her nipple causing milk to spray across the bed.

"What?" she yelped, surprised.

Little did she realize that while I'd been toying with her breasts I'd also removed the rings releasing her flow.

"I don't think this is gross," I muttered as I lowered my head to her nipple and took one between my lips, suckling from her.

She didn't move. Instead, her eyes rolled upwards and she threw her head back, a guttural moan escaping from between her pursed lips. "Yessssss. Just like that. Suck on my nipples ... Ohhhhh my god, it feels soooooooo gooooooddddddddd! It's going to ... ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod ... You're gonna make me cum already. Ahhhhh ... ahhhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... I'm going to cummmmmm ... oooohhhhhhh ... ffffuuuuuccccckkkkkkk." Her whole body shook as she rocketed off into orgasmic bliss.

I continued to suck on her nipple as her body trembled and quivered under me. Then, just as she was beginning to drift down from her orgasm, I slid down her body and between her legs, my cock sliding over her hypersensitive clit.

"Yesssssss, fuck me now. Fill me with your cock," she sighed.

"Not yet," I whispered as I continued down her body, prying her legs open until I was kneeling between them. Then, I grabbed her legs and pulled her towards me so she was lying flat on her back. The heady aroma of her arousal filled my nostrils. One side of my brain screamed for me to fuck her but the other side had other plans.

"You have one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever seen," I whispered.

She looked down at me and mumbled something just as I stretched out between her legs, lowering my head to her womanly treasure. I licked the juices from her inner thighs and heard her whimper as her body shuddered. That was when I wrapped my arms under her legs and lifted her pussy towards me. My hands were shaky so I braced myself by putting a hand right above her clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh," she gasped.

Not even thinking at that point, I let my thumb push against the sensitive nub. The moment I made contact, her back arched and she pushed her pussy towards me.

"You like that?"

"Yesssssss," she replied, entwining her fingers in my hair drawing me closer to her slit.

My thumb flicked back and forth over her clit and I could tell she was trying to fight a moan. The aroma of her arousal grew stronger and I noticed her juice running from her pussy, down through the crease of her ass, and pooling on the bedding below her.

"Who is this woman?" I asked myself. "When we were married I could barely get her wet enough so it didn't hurt when we made love and now this ..." I let the thought fade from my head as I slid a finger along her pussy coating it with her juice. That was when she moved and my finger 'accidentally' slid inside.

"FUUCCKKKKK," she groaned.

Instinctively, I withdrew my finger.

"Put it back," she pleaded. "So close. You're going to make me cum again."

I inserted my finger back in her, this time letting it go in until I felt the sodden, burning flesh of her pussy wrap around it.

"So close. So fucking close," she moaned over and over as she raised and lowered her hips from the bed.

My thumb went back to her clit, rolling over it.

"Ohmigod ... ohmigod ... I'm cumming agggggaaaaaiiiinnnnnn," she wailed. This time she locked the heels of her feet under my armpits trapping me as her juice boiled from her.

Instinctively, I leaned forward and began to lick the tangy liquid from her outer lips. I pressed my tongue against her opening and ran it from the edge of her asshole to her clit, avoiding my fingers that were still plunging in and out of her.

"No more. No more," she wheezed as she tried to push me away, while still keeping me locked in place with her feet. Then, suddenly, her tone changed. The 'prim and proper' woman I'd once been married to disappeared. "Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck it! Don't stop! Eat my cunt! Finger fuck me until I can't move!"

Her words drove me wild. I drove a second, and then a third, finger into her and curled them back aiming for her 'g-spot'.

"That's it. Right there," she panted. "Ohhhh, yessss ... yessssss ... yesssssss. Faster. Harder. Fuck your slut ... use her like a street whore. Arrggghhhhhhh."

I watched as her hands went to her tits and she pulled on her nipples, triggering her fourth orgasm in just a few minutes. Her mouth opened in a scream that never came as milk sprayed from her nipples covering her tits, her stomach, and my head. Her hips bounced up and down on the mattress, driving my fingers in and out of her core, until with a final shudder she collapsed.

Afterward, I moved from between her legs and sat up, staring at the woman before me. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was erratic. The bed sheets under her ass were soaked and mother's milk covered almost everything. "Perfect. Absolutely perfect," I whispered.

"What was that?" she asked, groggily.

"I said you're absolutely perfect."

"Hmmmmm, I think I remember what that means."

"Yeah, what?"

"It means I'm a perfect lady out of bed and a perfect slut in bed," she giggled, as she sat up.

"Yep."

"Well, if I'm a perfect slut in bed I think it's my turn to take care of you. Now, lay back and watch what your ex-wife has learned," she said as she pushed on my chest causing me to fall back on the sheets. Then, she grabbed some pillows and slid them under my head. "I wouldn't want you to miss anything."

Her breast brushed against the side of my face and I quickly turned my head, licking the velvety globe.

"Mmmmmm," she sighed as she dangled the whole breast in front of my open mouth. "I always knew you were a 'tit man'."

I sucked the nipple into my mouth and was rewarded with a mouthful of mother's milk.

"Now, now. I told you it's your turn to enjoy," she teased me as she pulled away, dragging her nipple across my chest.

All I could do was sit back and watch as her tits and lips traveled over my chest; kissing here, licking there, and leaving a warm, wet trail as she moved lower and lower. I felt my cock getting harder as she grew nearer then, suddenly, she sat up, threw her leg over me, and straddled my lap. My cock was nestled between her outer pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm seems like somebody's enjoying what I'm doing."

"I'd have to be either crazy or dead not to. And I can guarantee I'm neither one of those."

"You might be right but I think I need to check," she said in a husky tone as she trapped my cock between her pussy lips and my groin. She began to move her hips, sliding up and down the length of my shaft, coating it with a thick layer of her pussy juice.

I flexed my hips making my cock rise and fall, pressing against her.

"Ohhhhhh, you're definitely not dead," she sighed as she sat up straighter, forcing her pussy onto my lap. Her movements became more and more erratic and I could tell she was about to cum again when she suddenly stopped. "I want to ride you. I want to feel your cock deep inside of me ... and I want to feel you cum inside of me."

"Go for it. I'm all yours," I moaned, surrendering to the lust-driven desire within me.

She lifted herself until my cock was poised at the opening of her sodden lips.

I reached down between us and wrapped my hand around my shaft. Then, I rubbed the head back and forth over the wet lips of her pussy slowly burrowing between them.

"Ohhhhhhhh. That feels almost like your tongue," she sighed as she slowly eased herself down, taking me inch-by-inch into her hot, wet pussy until the head pressed against her cervix. "Fuuuccckkkk, soooo deep ... soooooo goood," she moaned as she paused, letting us both become accustomed to the feeling after so long. Then, ever so slowly, she began to glide up and down my shaft.

It only took a few moments before the tempo increased and I reached down, wrapping my hands around her waist to help her as she rose and fell over and over.

"Mmmmmmmm ... fuck ... this is so good. I can feel every inch of you sliding in and out of me and I can feel the head of your cock pressing against my womb. Sooooooooo fucking good," she sighed.

My hips began to raise and lower to meet her thrusts with each stroke. Soon, we found a nice, easy pace and she arched her back until she could brace herself by placing her hands on my calves. I watched as she nearly pulled herself completely off of my shaft before easing back down. "So fucking hot!" I thought. Then she began to tighten and loosen her pussy muscles as she fucked me. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced with her, or anyone else. "Arrrggghhhhh," I groaned.

"Kegel exercises," she said, huskily as she increased her pace. She was like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco as she rode me. "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck!" she groaned. Her head rolled from side to side and her breasts bounced up and down to the beat of our fucking.

When I reached up and grabbed her orbs she cupped her hands over mine and squeezed. Milk poured into my palms and down onto my lap. She gasped and fell forward, crushing her chest against mine. Milk ran in small streams off the side of my chest and onto the sheets below me. Our tongues went wild darting, probing, and sucking at each other.

"I'm gonna cum again."

"Me too," I crooked.

"Gotta stop ... gotta stop ... gotta ... now," she panted until she suddenly dismounted me.

"What the fuck?"

"I'm so sorry, lover. But you've already made me cum four times tonight and if I keep going I'm not going to be able to finish what I wanted to show you," she said as she wrapped her hand around my hard, throbbing cock.

"And what's that?" I grunted.

"I noticed how much you like my new tits ... " she hesitated. "And I thought you might enjoy fucking them."

"Abso-fucking-lutely," I replied, instantly realizing that somewhere along the way I'd given up control and, that though she was about to do something I wanted, she was the one in charge.

"Then come here, big boy," she purred, in her best Mae West impersonation, as she slid from the bed and knelt on the floor. "Put your cock right here between my tits," she said, spreading her orbs. "They're pretty sweaty, so we shouldn't have to worry about any lube."

I slid to the edge of the bed and she, instantly, leaned forward capturing my cock between her breasts. "Mmmmmm," I moaned. "I like."

She raised her head to look up at me just as the tip of my cock slid from her cleavage, poking her under the chin. "Well, that's not going to work," she said with a mischievous grin and dipped her head.

The next time my cock appeared it slipped between her pursed lips. The tip of her tongue probing the slit at the top. "Shhhhhhhhhh," I hissed.

"You like the way my tits feel around your cock?" she teased.

"Fuck yeah! I also like the way my cock feels in your mouth. So, suck my cock while I fuck your tits," I snarled.

She gave me a mischievous grin and dipped her head so she could capture my cock during its next thrust. It got even better when she reached down under her tits and began to caress my balls. Within moments, I felt them tighten and realized I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum," I croaked.

"Do it, baby. Fuck them. Cum on me. Cover me with it ... my face, my tits, anywhere you want," she rasped.

My hips went into pre-orgasmic convulsions, driving my cock back and forth between her magnificent globes, the nerve-laden underside of my cock rubbing against her sternum while the head popped in and out of her mouth.

She lifted her head, looking me in the eyes. "Do it ... do it ... do it," she moaned as she pumped her tits up and down the length of my cock.

My balls pulled up and tightened and I felt my cum rocket up my shaft and out through the tip. Strand after strand blasted from my cock. "Fuuuuuccccckkkk," I wheezed. I had never cum that hard, or that much, in my life.

She mumbled something and I looked down at her. Her eyes were ablaze and her face was covered with my cum. Long strands were sticking to the bridge of her nose and onto her eyes. More were plastered to her chin and her cheeks were bulging like a squirrel that had collected too many nuts. Some of my cum was even leaking from the corners of her mouth and dripping onto her tits.

"I'm sorr ...," I began but she shook her head. I watched in amazement as she gulped and moaned, swallowing the cum in her mouth ... something she'd done with me before.

"Don't you dare," she hissed as she took her finger and scooped more of my cum from her face and licked it off her finger. "This," she held up a finger, a strand of cum clinging to it, "is exactly what I wanted."

"I've never ... I mean, you've never ..."

"I told you a lot has changed," she murmured as she lifted her tits, bringing one to her mouth, and lapped the juices from it.

I sat there speechless as she took my quickly-deflating cock and wiped the last of my cum onto the left nipple, and then her right, after which she rubbed the rest across her tits.

"They say it's one of the best skin moisturizers there is ... but I just like the feel of it," she snickered.

I felt my cock tremble and begin to harden at the sight before me. "Who is this woman?" I asked myself. "She's every man's fantasy of a bed partner. Is there anything she won't ...," I paused, "Or hasn't done?"