EX-Sex can Sometimes be the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, our ultimate hope/plan came true. Our son and his wife announced they were having a baby. Tess and I immediately found a side-by-side duplex and bought it, saying we wanted to be closer to the baby. When that was done we found a discreet contractor and had him build a hidden doorway, in the adjoining closets, connecting the two halves. To the rest of the world, and our families, we look like a pair of loving/caring grandparents but unless Jen is in town (Yes, Tess still gets together with her every so often. And, yes, I've watched them from the closet but that's another story.) we spend our nights sleeping in each other's arms.

We've talked about coming out in the open about our relationship but agree that we've become far too set in our ways to consider anything more than what we share for right now besides which we've both agreed there's no better sex than with an ex-.