EX-Sex can Sometimes be the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She noticed the far-off look in my eyes and the way that my cock was trying to come back to attention. "I hate to be a party-pooper but I think that," she pointed at my quivering member, "is going to have to wait until later." She yawned. "You've already made me cum more times in one day than I've cum in ... forever and I need to get some sleep. Actually, I think we both do," she said as she yawned again.

Instinctively, I yawned too. "I think you're right. Let me get dressed and I'll walk you to your room."

"You sure you want to do that?"

"What?"

"You sure you want me to go back to my room? I was kind of hoping I could stay here ... with you."

I didn't say a word as I helped her up from the floor. Instead, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, in a way that only two lovers can share. "Let me see if I've got something you can use as a nightie," I offered when we finally broke apart.

"Do you really think that's necessary after what we just did?" she laughed.,

I blushed. "Old habit," I replied as I pulled the blanket and sheet down on the bed. I bowed, mockingly, "After you, m'lady."

"Thank you, m'lord," she teased back as she climbed onto the bed and settled on the left side.

"At least some things don't change," I thought to myself as I slid into the bed. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow and for the first time in almost 20 years, we slept in each other's arms.

After several hours, though it felt like minutes, I awoke to the feel of a soft, warm body next to me. The feel of her hair brushing against my face, her back against my chest, her butt against ... "What the fuck!?" my mind screamed as I felt my cock nestled between her legs. "I better ..." Ever so gently, so I wouldn't wake her up, I tried to pull back.

"Don't take it away. I like it there," she teased as she rubbed herself back against me. "I hate to ask you for anything more after all you've done for me, or should I say to me, today but would you mind ...?"

I didn't even have a chance to reply before she reached between her legs, spread her labia, and pushed back against me. My cock slid easily into her aroused pussy.

"Yessssssss," she hissed. Then, reaching around behind her, she grabbed my hand and guided it to her breasts. "Play with them ... Squeeze them ... Pull on my nipples."

I cupped her breast, her rock-hard nipple drilling into my palm.

"Mmmmmmm, just like that," she murmured. "This is getting me so turned on," she continued as she rocked her hips back and forth taking more and more of my cock inside of her with each stroke. "This is exactly what I've been fantasizing about for all these months; your cock buried deep inside of me, your hands on my tits." She sighed.

"Ahhhhhhhh," I groaned as I drove my cock into her and the two sides of my mind battled again. "What the fuck are you doing? ... I'm fucking my ex-wife. ... Your EX-wife. ... Yeah, so?" And that is where the battle ended. What did it matter? We were both single. We were both adults and we both wanted this. My hand dropped to her waist and I began to drive into her harder and deeper.

"Yes ... oh sweet lord above ... yessssss. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Your cock feels so big! I can feel it swelling in me and stretching me. Push in it as deep as you can. I wanna feel your balls against my pussy. Ohhhhhhhhh ... fill me with your cock. I've never felt this turned on by one man in my life," she gasped as the heady aroma of sex wafted up from under the sheets.

"One ... man?" The two words caught in my mind for a moment before being lost.

"I feel like such a slut ... a wanton, depraved slut ... but I don't care ... fuck me ... fuck me hard ... fill my pussy with your cum! I wanna feel it splashing all over inside of me ... filling me," she croaked as she reached around behind me and grabbed my ass, pounding herself against me harder and faster.

I matched her pace, driving my cock into her as hard as I could. The sound of the bed squeaking and the headboard bumping against the wall filled the room.

"Now ... do it now. Arrgghhhhh ... fill me with your cum ... so close ... pump me ... fuck me ... pound me."

I grabbed her hip tighter and drove into her. I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy. "Hummmpf, hummmpf, hummmpf," the guttural sound chanted over and over.

"I can feel your balls hitting my clit," she moaned. "Just a little more. Ahhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhh ... yessssss ... fuck, fuck, fuck ... fuck me ... ohhhhhhh ... so full ... ohhhhhh ... shhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yes, yes, yes ... pound me ... fill me ... I can feel ... now ... now ... yes ... shhhhhhhhh ... OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG" she screamed.

Pumping harder and faster, I covered her mouth with my hand, trying to keep everyone in the hotel from hearing her, while her pussy clamped down on my cock. It was too much for me to handle and I felt my cock lurch sending my hot load into her.

"Arrrggghhhhhh," she moaned, softly.

Even after the last drop of cum had coated the inside of her pussy, she kept me locked in place as her body quivered and shook through a series of mini-orgasms. Time seemed to stand still for both of us. The outside world didn't matter and we both seemed to realize that something, long dormant, had been awoken.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she purred, as she lay wrapped in my arms.

"I agree," I mumbled as we drifted back off to sleep.

Hours later we were awoken by the sound of somebody at the door. "Knock, knock, KNOCK."

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Dad?" my son replied.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"Can I come in?"

I looked at Tess sitting up in bed next to me only the sheet covering her and saw the answer in her eyes.

"I'm not exactly dressed for company. I'm just getting up."

"I really need to talk to you!" he said, a sound of urgency in his voice.

"Okay, okay. Give me a minute," I answered. Then to Tess, I whispered. "In the bathroom. Turn the shower on."

She nodded and slid from the bed. She was halfway to the bathroom when she doubled back and grabbed her dress and high-heels from the outer room. In the meantime, I slipped on a bathrobe and headed for the door. I waited until I heard the water running before opening it. "What's up?" I asked as my son moved past me.

"Have you seen mom?"

"I saw her last night."

"No, I mean this morning!"

"How could I see her if I'm just getting up?" I asked, scanning the room for any sign that she'd been there.

"Oh, yeah."

"Why, is something wrong?"

"I don't know. She was supposed to stay in a room right down from ours but she's not answering the

door."

"Maybe she's still sleeping or in the shower."

"I don't know. I'll go and check again. Maybe a maid or someone will let me into her room."

"What the hell do I do now? If he finds out she's not in her room ..." An idea suddenly popped into my head. "You know, I do seem to remember her saying something about taking a walk along the beach this morning to see the sun come up. Maybe, you should check there."

"I dunno. The sun's been up for quite a while but I'll check. Thanks, Dad."

"No problem," I replied as I followed him to the door. The moment I closed it, I turned to see Tess standing in the doorway.

"What now?"

"Do you have your phone?"

"Yeah."

"How about some casual clothes?"

"They're up in my room."

"Okay, so here's the plan," I said as I explained what we needed to do.

She leaned over and kissed me, "No wonder I still love you."

"Yeah, right," I grunted.

She turned to walk away, dropping the towel she'd had wrapped around herself.

"Two can play that game," I thought as I slapped her on the ass.

"HEY!"

I laughed. "Get going."

"Sure you don't want to join me?" she asked in a sultry voice as she moved away, her hips swaying.

"I'd love to BUT if we want to pull this off timing will mean everything."

She snorted, "Too bad. You have no idea what you're missing out on."

"You are such a tease!"

"Remember what you said last night about teasing? Weellll, I definitely plan on taking care of things after the kids are gone." And with that, she closed the door to the bathroom.

I dressed quickly and went downstairs to join my son and his bride. When I saw them waiting, I quickly called Tess, to let her know the coast was clear for her to sneak back to her room, and then escorted the newlyweds into the brunch that had been prepared for all the family who had attended the wedding.

About ten minutes later, Tess walked in pretending to be talking on the phone. She was dressed in a white blouse, with a pair of designer jeans and her high-heels. "I'm so sorry everyone. An emergency at my company," she said as a way to explain why she was late. Some people shrugged and others didn't even seem to pay any attention. That is when we knew we'd gotten away with our plan.

We sat and laughed, and joked as we enjoyed a fantastic meal but as time went on I noticed Tess becoming more agitated, frequently looking at her watch while, at the same time, trying to keep an arm across her chest.

That was when I realized what was happening. The rings! I hadn't given them back to her this morning so ... I grabbed my glass of juice and stood as if to make a toast to the bride and groom only to stumble and pour it on Tess's blouse.

"DAMN IT," she exclaimed as she jumped up and grabbed her napkin to wipe off her top. "YOU ... ARRRGGGHHHHH," she snarled. "Excuse me, everyone. I'll be back in a few minutes."

My son looked at me and snickered. "You're in BIG trouble now, Dad."

"Yeah, tell me about it."

Tess returned about 15 minutes later wearing a patterned, off-white, above-the-knee sun dress with a wide black belt and black choker. She glared at me, but when no one was looking she mouthed the words, "Thank you."

My son and his bride left shortly after so they could catch their plane. Tess and I stayed, thanking everyone for attending until it was just the two of us.

"What now?" I asked.

"I don't know about you but I have to get packed so I can check out in half an hour."

"I called the desk and extended my stay for another night so I'm not in a big hurry."

She licked her lips, her eyes sparkling. "Want some company?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"Actually," she whispered as she quickly glanced around to make sure no one was around, "I think it will be a pleasure for both of us," she finished, kissing me passionately.

We didn't kiss for long since there were still family members in the hotel but afterward, she looped her arm in mine and we headed to her room. It only took about 15 minutes for her to throw her clothes in her suitcase and we found ourselves back in my room.

"What now?" I asked.

"How about if we get a little more comfortable."

"And what do you mean by 'a little more comfortable'?"

"Being in as little as possible," she chuckled as she took off her belt and pulled her dress over her head.

For the second time in less than 24 hours, I sat and stared in awe at my ex-wife. She was dressed in more, or less, than she had been the night before. The first thing she did was reach behind her neck and twist the choker around. A silver tag with the word "SLUT" appeared.

I felt a groan escape from me before I could do anything to stop it.

She giggled as she ran her fingertip across the tag. "And what about the rest?"

"The rest" was a black, lace, half-cup bra that did nothing to hide her breasts but everything to highlight the silver rings she, once again, wore around her nipples. The garter belt and nylons from the night before were gone revealing her toned legs in all their beauty and she wore a pair of string panties that barely covered the junction between her legs. Even her normal high-heels were gone, replaced by a pair of wedge, open-toed sandals.

"You look gorgeous."

"You sure? I mean, it's not too much?" she teased.

"How can it be 'too much' when there's barely anything there?"

"Is that a complaint?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Good, because this is the way I like to dress when I'm at home. There's just something so relaxing about it," she finished as she spun around giving me a view of her entire body. "Now, how about you?"

"I usually just wear a pair of shorts or sweatpants around the house with an old T-shirt. But since I don't have those with me this will have to do," I said as I removed all my clothes except my boxer briefs.

"I can deal with that," she laughed.

Admittedly, I wasn't the man I'd been 20 years before. I'd gained and lost weight. I'd had to undergo over a dozen surgeries after a motorcycle accident so I had scars scattered across my body. And I'd gotten a less strenuous job so I didn't have the muscles I once did. But, all in all, I thought I was still in pretty good shape.

"Is that so?" I replied, faking that I was upset before starting to move towards her.

She skipped behind a chair, keeping it between us, and so for the next half an hour, we played like kids chasing each other around the room until we both collapsed, breathless and exhausted.

"That was fun," she laughed. "But I need to rest."

"You want to take a nap?"

"Actually, I was thinking of something else."

"Such as?"

She didn't say a word as she stood up, unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor before she headed for the balcony.

"You've got to be kidding!"

"Do I?" she said over her shoulder as she stepped out into the open air. She stood by the railing for a few moments taking in the scenery, and allowing anyone who happened to look up a good view, before she stretched out on one of the lounge chairs. "Are you going to join me?"

"I ... ahhhhhh ..."

She laughed, lightly. "Come on."

"Yeah ... I guess so," I stuttered.

"And could you bring me a bottle of water when you come out?"

I felt light-headed as I grabbed two bottles of water and joined her on the balcony. "What the fuck have I gotten myself into? All the stuff last night. Making love early this morning ... and now this! I had to damn near beg her to wear a bikini when we went to the beach."

For the next hour, we barely said a word as we lay there in the afternoon sun enjoying each other's company. We even held hands and dozed off for a bit. When we woke up we were both a bit redder from the sun and coated in a layer of sweat.

"Now, I definitely need another shower," she said.

"Want some company?"

"It's your room," she said, in a sultry tone, as she turned and walked to the bathroom.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I quickly made sure none of Tess's stuff was laying out where it could be seen and put on a bathrobe. Lucky I did since it was our other sons.

"Hey, Dad. We just wanted to let you know we're leaving," our second eldest son said as he looked over his shoulder at his current girlfriend and his other two brothers.

"Okay, thanks. Give me a call to let me know you got home safe."

"Sure thing. By the way, do you know where Mom is? We were gonna say goodbye to her but the front desk said she'd already checked out."

"No, I don't. I know she got that phone call during the brunch and it seemed pretty important. Maybe she needed to take care of something right away."

"Yeah, I guess that's possible. Anyway, we gotta get going. Love ya," he said as he hugged me. The other two boys and even the girlfriend each gave me a hug and then they were gone.

I closed the door and instantly headed for the bathroom. The moment I opened the door I was enveloped by a thick, warm vapor.

"Hello? Anybody in here?" I joked.

"It took you long enough," a voice floated to me from within the fog.

"Sorry. The boys stopped by to say 'good-bye'."

"Shit!! I forgot to call them before I checked out."

"Don't worry about it. I made up an excuse about the 'business phone call' you got earlier."

"Thank you. Now can you help me with these?" she asked as she materialized from the mist.

'These' turned out to be the choker, which had gotten twisted, and her panties, which had gotten a knot in them while we'd been playing. As soon as they were taken care of she stepped into the shower, the water cascading over her body.

"You are so damn gorgeous."

"You probably say that to all the women," she yelled from under the shower.

"Not lately."

"Come here, lover," she said as she reached out and took my hand, pulling me in with her.

Time became meaningless. We touched and caressed, occasionally we kissed. I washed her hair and then she washed mine. She reached down and washed my pubic hair. Being the gentleman I am, I, of course, returned the favor paying special attention to the area around her clit. At one point she took both her tits in her hands and squeezed, emptying the milk on the shower wall and me. Then she pulled out a razor and I watched as she shaved the tuft of hair above her womanly treasure into a 'landing strip,' as she called it to help me find my way home.

"That's just what I needed," she sighed, as she tried to hold back a yawn.

"I bet I know what else you need."

"Yeah, I bet you do," she snickered as she looked down at my semi-hard cock.

"Actually, I was thinking about a nap. After all, we didn't get much sleep last night, and then there was the wedding before that."

"You know, I think you're right but only on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You spoon behind me and hold me in your arms."

"I think that can be arranged."

And so, we crawled into the same bed we'd shared the night before and drifted off to sleep.

I have no idea how long we slept but when I woke up the sun was sinking beneath the horizon. Tess was still sleeping beside me but began to stir when I sat up.

"What time is it?" she asked, still half asleep.

"From the looks of the sun, it must be at least 7 o'clock."

"No wonder I'm hungry," she muttered as she sat up and stretched, lifting her arms above her head.

For the first time in hours, my cock stirred, lurching as I watched her tits.

"Looks like something else is awake too," she chided.

"Hey, what can I say? Seeing you like that ..." I indicated with my hand.

"Yeah, you're right." She smiled and walked to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me, tenderly. "I guess it's 'the tease' in me."

"I guess so," I replied as I slapped her ass.

"Hey!!"

"You started it," I smirked.

"You're right. But I'm starving, can we eat before we have any more fun?"

"That sounds like a plan," I replied after which I picked up the phone and called Room Service ordering a fruit plate, dark green salads, oysters, salmon, and a white wine. I also ordered a bottle of White Zinn for later in the evening.

The meal was delicious but I noticed that she was getting quieter and quieter as we ate. "What's wrong?"

"I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"About us."

"What about us?"

"About how and ... why, things ended," she hesitated before finishing what she'd been saying.

I shrugged. "What happened, happened."

"Not really," she paused as she set down her wine glass. "I planned it."

I stopped with my fork hanging in the air between my plate and my mouth. "What do you mean, you 'planned it'?"

"I ...," once again she hesitated. "When we got married I was the happiest woman in the world but after we had the kids I noticed how the rest of my friends were still going out and having fun partying and other stuff. I got jealous and decided I wanted to be like them. The problem is I was married so ..."

"So you set me up."

"Yeah," she whispered.

A level of anger, unlike anything I'd ever felt before surged through me. All I could think about was all the pain I'd gone through, all the questions that had never been answered, and all the time that I'd lost with my sons by having to share custody.