EX-Sex can Sometimes be the Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I stopped having sex with you in hopes you'd have an affair and I could get a divorce but when that didn't work I ... ahhhhhhh."

"Yeah?" I snarled.

"Do you remember the marriage counselor we went to?"

"Yeah!"

"She was actually a friend of mine. The office we went to was where she worked."

"So all that shit about me being a pervert and a sex addict ...!"

"All bullshit," she whispered.

I got up from the table and stomped into the bedroom to avoid what I thought of doing. The world around me faded away as I relived the years of guilt I'd felt because of what I'd been told. Guilt that now turned to anger, as cold as steel. I didn't say a thing when I felt her presence and barely heard what she was saying when she put her hands on my shoulders and kissed my back, lightly.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered.

Of all the things she could have said those words were the ones that triggered what I'd been holding in. I spun towards her and exploded. "SORRY!! SORRY!!! THAT'S ALL YOU'VE GOT TO SAY FOR THE MONTHS AND YEARS OF MY LIFE THAT YOU DESTROYED? JUST SO YOU COULD GO OUT AND PARTY WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND ... FUCK WHOEVER YOU WANTED?" I ranted.

"I ... I ..." she stammered, seeing the rage in my eyes.

"I ... I ... don't cut it, bitch," I snapped. "For years I carried the guilt of what I'd been told and then with the way you and your family treated me during the divorce ... and tried to take the kids from me! Do you remember how you said this was your fantasy? Well, I had a fantasy too ... a not-so-very-pleasant fantasy ... and we're going to find out how you like being on the receiving end of it RIGHT NOW!" I finished as I grabbed her by the arms and threw her on the bed.

She landed face-down with her legs spread wide which was perfect for what I had planned. The bed had barely stopped bouncing before I was between her legs.

"You're not going to like this, bitch," I rasped as I yanked her legs open even wider. My surprise came when I noticed that her pussy lips were wet and swollen, and her inner thighs were coated with a delicate layer of her juice.

Even more surprising was when she replied. "Do it. Fuck me good and hard. Pound your cock into me. It's what I deserve," she whimpered.

"I'll show you what you deserve," I said, cruelly as I raised my hand and swatted down landing on her unsuspecting left cheek with a resounding 'SMACK'!

"OWWWWWW," she wailed as she tried to scoot away.

"You don't like that, do you? Too fucking bad! It's your turn to feel some of the pain I felt. 'SMACK ... SMACK ... SMACK.' Left, right, left. My hands slapping on her butt causing her skin to ripple with the force of the blows. Each time I spanked her she tried to scoot away but I was able to hold her in place.

"STOP! IT HURTS!"

"Too fucking bad."

"SMACK ... SMACK ... SMACK."

"Please stop," she whined.

I raised my hand to spank her again only to stop, with my hand in mid-air, as I caught the aroma of her aroused pussy. "FUCK! She really is getting turned on by this. I'll teach her!" This time I brought my hand down even harder. The sound of my hand hitting her ass echoing off the walls. "SMACK".

"OHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed.

"You like that ... don't you?" I growled.

"No," she lied. "It hurts."

"Maybe I should stop then," I said as I started to back away from the bed.

"NO! I mean ..."

"Yeah? What do you mean?"

"It ... It ... It hurts ... in a good way. I want you to spank me. Make me pay for what I did."

"You are such a slut."

"You have no idea," she said so softly I barely heard it before continuing. "I'm laying here with my legs spread like a fucking slut, and I like it! I'm letting my ex-husband spank me, and I like it! I'm going to let him fuck me, and it's turning me on! I want to feel his cock deep in my cunt. I want to feel it stretching me and filling every inch of me. I want to feel him pounding against my cervix and filling me with his cum."

"You want a lot, don't you? How about we start by me spanking you some more and making you scream for my cock?" I chided as I gave her three quick spanks.

She buried her head in the bedspread and moaned.

"So, my little slut. You like it when I paddle your ass, eh? Well, let's see how much you really like what I'm doing," I said as I kept hitting her ass until I could see the dark-pink outline of my hands on her globes.

"Yes, yes, yes," she muttered.

At the same time, I brought the head of my cock to the opening of her pussy. Then, reaching forward I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back towards me. Her back arched and I heard her groan as I pushed my cock into her, not stopping until the tip of my cock crashed against her cervix and my balls smashed against her clit.

"OOOOOHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh ... yesssssss ... so fucking good ... so fucking deep ... pound my cunt ... fuck me ... fuck me hard. Your cock feels like a fucking baseball bat stretching me. Ohhhhhh ... fuck me ... fuck me ... yesss ... fuck your ex-wife's cunt ... make me cum all over your cock ... ahhhhhhhhhhh."

I let go of her hair and braced my hands on the mattress, pinning her to the bed, as I pushed and pulled, fucking her full length with my iron-hard rod. I watched in awe as my cock slid in and out of her molten pussy. The feeling was all I had dreamed of and more. Her moist walls squeezed my shaft trying to milk the cum from it. We were like two young lovers trying to out-fuck one another. I could feel the cum filling my balls and knew it was only a matter of moments before I filled her.

Once again, my brain battled with itself. One side wanted to continue to fuck her until I came in her and the other ... well, that had other ideas ... and it won.

This time when I withdrew I didn't stop. Instead, I pulled my cock all the way out with a resounding 'POP'.

"Wha ...?"

"You were enjoying this too much. Come with me, bitch! Time to see what a real slut you are," I snapped as I grabbed her arm and dragged her into the living room. There, I pushed her, face-first, against the full-length, glass balcony door.

"We can't," she protested. "People might see us!"

"So?"

"Please don't," she pleaded.

"Don't what? Don't destroy our family? Don't make you feel guilty for something you didn't do? Don't destroy your reputation? Don't take your kids away? Or don't let the world see what you really are ... a self-centered slut?" I growled as I stepped up behind her and forced her legs apart. As soon as I was in position I drove my cock upwards, forcing my cock back inside her.

"Arrrggghhhh," she groaned. "Please stop. People might see us."

"Too late," I snarled as I reached around and grabbed her chin. "Look at the room across from us. See how the curtains are open? They weren't earlier ... and the interesting thing is, that unless there's a new person in that room, there was a 30-something-year-old woman in that room. Just think about that, she's sitting in her room watching you get fucked. Maybe she's even playing with herself while she watches. And look up there," I turned her head towards another window 2 floors up, "Look at the guy up there. It looks like he's jacking off watching us."

"Ohmigod," she sighed. "I can't believe ..."

"Can't believe what? That we're doing this?" I sneered and then leaned forward so I was close to her ear and whispered "Or that you're enjoying it? Yeah, I can feel how wet your pussy is. It's like a fucking faucet. But you might not like this next part so much," I finished as I stood up and took a step back.

Instinctively, she took a step back with me, bending at the waist and placing her hands on the glass door.

"Perfect," I grunted as I used my right hand to spread her ass cheeks revealing my target. Then, before she could move or resist, I plunged my thumb into her tight, brown hole.

"AAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE," she screamed.

For the briefest of moments I worried about anyone hearing her but the pulsing sensation coming from her pussy and, now, her ass quickly brought me back to what I was doing. Once again, her response surprised me.

"Mmmmmmmm. It feels soooooo fucking good. I haven't been fucked like this in ... I need it so bad," she moaned. "So wicked."

"You really are a slut, aren't you?"

"Yesssssss. I feel like such a slut standing here like this with your cock in my pussy and your finger in my ass," she hissed as she pushed back against me, burying my cock into her depths until the tip pressed against her cervix and my balls bounced against her clit. Her body shivered as she groaned.

"Maybe our audience needs to see a little more," I said as I reached around her and grabbed her left tit. Finding her nipple I squeezed. Her milk strayed from the tip leaving streaks running down the glass.

"Aarrgghhhhhh. So fucking wicked," she moaned. "This is exactly what I need. Treat me like a whore! Fuck me! Drill your slutty ex-wife's pussy with your nice, hard cock. Make me cum and fill me until it's leaking down my legs."

I stood there, surprised by what she'd said. I'd wanted to hurt her, humiliate her, and get even with her but instead, I'd found a hidden part of her, a part begging to be free.

"DAMN IT!!! I said FUCK ME!!!" she wailed. "I already know what a good lover you can be but now ... now I need you to take me. Pound my cunt with your cock. Flatten me against this window so the whole world can see me."

Time became meaningless. The sound of your skin slapping against each other and our grunts of pleasure filled the room. The heady, primal scent of sex overwhelmed us as we fucked like two animals. Her milk soon coated the doorway and a thick, frothy foam covered our groins.

It was only when I couldn't take it anymore that I broke the silence. "OH FUCK!! Get ready! I can't hold back any longer. I need to cum! I'm going to cum deep in you and fill your tight, hot cunt. Ohhhhh, so goooood ... sooooo fucking gooood. Squeeze me cunt! Squeeze the cock juice from your ex-husband's cock. Milk me, baby, make me cum."

"Yes baby cum. Cum in me ... fill me with your seed. Fill me with allllllll that hotttttttt cum."

"FUCCCCKKKKKKK!!" I yelled as my cum surged up my shaft and into her waiting pussy like a rocket being launched. The feel of my cum splashing against her pussy walls was all it took to send her over the edge too.

"CUMMMMIIINNNGGGGG TOOOOOOOOOOO," she moaned

I shot strand after strand of cum into her pulsating pussy. It felt like I was going to explode. My cock pumped its load deep inside her, along with it all the anger, hatred, and pain I'd suffered throughout the years, until it leaked around my cock, dribbling over the outside of her pussy lips before dropping to the carpeted floor beneath us. After the last strand shot from my cock my legs started to tremble and everything around me turned a hazy white. I collapsed across her back to keep from toppling to the floor.

She didn't say a thing but I could hear her faint moans, and feel her erratic breathing.

When I finally had enough strength, I stood and my dwindling cock slid from her pussy releasing an even larger flow of our juices. I lowered myself to the floor and then leaned back against the glass doorway.

After a few moments, she joined me.

We sat there speechless until I whispered, "Tess, I'm sorr ..."

"Shhhhhhhh," she interrupted. "Don't say it. I needed what happened here tonight just as much as you did," she said in almost a whisper. "I've carried the guilt of what I did for years. I saw how it affected you ... but I didn't have the guts to admit what I'd done. Then you met Deb (my second wife) and I figured 'Why bother?'. You seemed to have gotten over everything so I just buried my feelings as deep as I could." I could see tears forming in the corner of her eyes as she spoke.

"So tonight ...?"

"Tonight I finally feel free."

I sat there not saying a word because I had a feeling she had more to tell me.

Then with an exhale she began. "Do you remember when I said I wasn't looking for anything permanent, just one night. And then we could go our separate ways or we could see what happens?"

"Yeah. I remember," I replied, curious as to where the conversation was going.

"Well, before you make up your mind I think there's one more thing you need to know."

"Such as?"

She turned away and I could tell she was hesitant to tell me whatever she felt was so important. "You've asked me a couple of times what 'changed' me and I ... ahhhhhhh ..."

"Go on."

"'The change', if you want to call it that, started the day that Ben and I got our divorce. Jen had come into town and insisted that we go out to celebrate. She took me to a club downtown that I'd never even knew existed. The place was, how do I explain it, ... sexy. It was dimly lit, with small booths for couples to sit in, and the music was deep and sensual. I started getting turned on the moment we walked in. A bare-chested waiter came and guided us to a table and then took our drink order. One look at him and I felt my panties getting wet and I wondered what he'd be like in bed. A few minutes later, a couple of guys came and asked Jen and me to dance but she said 'no'. Instead, she took my hand and walked me out onto the dance floor. A slow song was playing and before you know it we were swaying and rubbing against each other. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter and my nipples got hard as a pebbles. I'm sure she felt it too because after a while she led me towards a closed door at the back of the bar. When we got there she told me she had a surprise waiting for me on the other side of the door but I had to put on a blindfold. So, I put it on and everything after that is still like a dream," she sighed.

I didn't say a word but watched as one of her hands dropped between her legs while the other reached up and gently caressed her nipple.

"The moment I stepped into the room, I felt hands everywhere; touching me, caressing me, pinching me, and teasing me. I wasn't sure what was going on until Jen whispered in my ear to relax and enjoy what was happening.

The short version of what happened is that for the next two hours, I was the center of attention for, what I found out later were, four men. They massaged and caressed every part of my body and brought me to the very edge of an orgasm, before backing off, so many times I lost count. They sucked my tits and milked me like a cow, drinking every drop that I had in me. They licked my pussy until it felt like it was on fire and then fucked me until our combined cum coated my pussy and dripped down my ass but it wasn't until the end of the night that things ... well ... I was sitting on one guy and had his cock buried in my pussy while I was giving another guy a blowjob and jacking off the other two. I could feel myself building to possibly the most intense orgasm I'd ever had when I felt somebody pressing me forward and stretching out on my back.

It was Jen. She kissed my back and neck before whispering that she loved me. I felt her tits pressing against me and her nipples were so hard they felt like they were drilling small holes in my back. That's when I felt something pushing against my ass. I tried to get loose but I was pinned. She leaned in closer and whispered not to fight it and the next thing I knew she drove a strap-on dildo into me."

She shivered as she relived what happened and the heady aroma of her juices filled the air around us.

"It hurt so bad I would have screamed from the pain if not for the cock in my mouth. But all I could do was stay there trapped. Then, bit by bit, Jen began to move, gliding her plastic cock in and out of me."

Once again she shivered accompanied by a deep moan.

"I'd never felt anything like it in my life and," she hesitated before continuing. "I mean it hurt in the beginning but after a little while, I started to like it. I liked having a cock in my pussy. I liked having a cock in my mouth. I liked having a cock in both of my hands and I liked having Jen fucking my ass with her dildo. That was when I realized what I'd been missing. They fucked me and I fucked them back. After that, everything became a blur. I know at least two of the guys fucked my pussy and filled me with their cum while the other two left their cum deep in my ass. And somebody came all over my tits while Jen sat on my face and I tasted my first pussy."

For the third time in just a few moments, her body quivered. When I looked down, I was only mildly surprised to see three of her fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

"The guys left a little later, leaving Jen and me lying in the room in each other's arms. We rested for a while and then got ready to leave. The problem was nowhere use to clean up. I was coated in cum from head to toe; my face, my tits, my stomach, and my pussy. When I looked at Jen, she just shrugged her shoulders. So, I had no choice but to get dressed like that and walk back out into the bar. THAT was when everything changed for me! The people in the bar seemed to know what had happened. They smiled, nodded, or raised their glasses in a salute to me ... and I LOVED it.

After that, I became the biggest whore around. I fucked anybody that had a cock, and a few, including Jen, that didn't. I've fucked some of the most important men in the city in the poshest hotel suites and some of the poorest salesmen in the sleaziest dives. I popped a young kid's cherry in the back of his car and even went back to the club and fucked the waiter in the bathroom. I've fucked dates in restaurants, in an elevator, in a swimming pool, and even fucked Jen in the backyard of our old house using her strap-on."

"So where do I come into this?" I asked, a bit jealous and more than a bit turned on.

She turned back towards me, her eyes aglow. "I know this going to sound crazy but after a few months of fucking anybody and everybody, I suddenly started thinking of you. I could be sitting in a bar with a guy hitting on me and I'd suddenly wonder what you were doing or I could be kissing another guy and comparing it to the kisses we shared. Then, about six months ago, I was in bed with a guy and he was going down on me but all I could think about has how good you were at licking my pussy. He must have thought I was nuts because I didn't say a word, just got out of bed, got dressed, and left. That was the night I started fantasizing about what happened here."

"Wow," I exclaimed, "a slut, a whore, and a nympho."

"Yep, so the question now is where, if anywhere, do we go from here?"

When I didn't answer she continued, quietly.

"I can leave if you'd like or I can sleep on the couch and leave in the morning ..."

"Shhhhhh," I silenced her. "OR ..." My lips met hers and we got lost in one another for what could have been an eternity or just a few minutes. "You can sleep with me," I finished as I scooped her off her feet and carried her to the bedroom.

We slept like babies, not waking up until noon the next day. When we went downstairs for lunch it was obvious from the looks that we got that we had been seen, by more than just the two people I'd noticed. Some stood and whispered while pointing at us, disapprovingly, while others blushed, and still others nodded as if in salute. The woman that had the room across from ours even came up to Tess and handed her a note that read, "I wish my husband would do that to me."

Needless to say, I, or rather we didn't check out that day, or the next, or the next. We spent the time getting reacquainted, not just physically, but in every manner we could think of. No topic, experience, or hope was off-bounds. And by the time we did check-out we'd made a plan for our future.

For the next year, she and I continued to see each other, though none of the family was aware of it. We'd go out to dinner, or a movie, or a drive just to get away but it always ended with the two of us making love, or fucking, somewhere.