Ex Sister-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I thought maybe this was some elaborate scheme to get me wound up and then laugh at me but as I looked at her, I was pretty sure she was serious so I held out my hand and said, "Do I need to carry you inside or can you walk?"

We ended up compromising and she kind of leaned on me as we hobbled inside. I wouldn't say it was on purpose but I did end up cupping one of her boobs as we moved. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs a bit but instead of moving right in, I leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth. I'd already seen that her boobs were pretty small and when I was cupping one on the way in I could feel the nipple getting harder against my hand but my surprise was when I started sucking on them. As soon as my tongue and lips were on it, it started swelling and lengthening until it was just under an inch long and she was squirming and moaning. I happily gave her other nipple the same treatment before going back to the first one while I gently squeezed and pulled on the one I'd just been sucking.

Eventually I pulled away so I could shift a bit and see what her reaction was. When I did, she said "holy shit, I've never had a guy suck my nipples like that. If you'd played with my pussy too, I think I'd have cum just from the touching.

"Oh, you're going to cum alright but I want to taste you cumming, not just feel it!"

That got a sexy smile as I kissed my way down her belly until I was nose to clit with her pussy. I loved seeing that she was shaved totally smooth, Carol would never shave her pussy and only trimmed it occasionally so I took my time, kissing up the inside of her thighs but not quite to her pussy for a minute or so, then the lightest touch I could do right up the center of her lips. When I did that, she moaned and squirmed a little so with each pass of my tongue I went a little firmer but alternated the speed - some fast, some slow and some that started slow and then sped up. The whole time I made sure to avoid her clit until she was moaning and nicely wet. Her moaning had increased and unlike her sister, she was quite vocal about how good it felt. I kept that up until she had her first orgasm, it wasn't a huge one but there was no doubt she was cumming.

After she relaxed from it, my next 'step' was to randomly tease her clit with my tongue - sometimes on the way up, sometimes on the way back down or occasionally I'd just give it a few quick licks in a row. By now I could feel her hand on the back of my head trying to keep it in place on her clit so I grabbed both hands and held them at her sides and continued to tease her for a few more minutes. After a few minutes of the additional stimulation on her clit, she was moaning even more and I heard, "Don't stop - I'm going to cum again!"

She certainly did and this one was bigger - more moaning, lots of 'yes, right there' and she arched her hips up against my face as she came. I went back to just teasing the inside of her thighs and licking her slit until the quivering had almost stopped and then shifted enough that I could slide a couple of fingers into her pussy and unleash a series of flicks, licks and sucks on her clit until she almost screamed, the amount of juices oozing from her pussy increased and she started bucking her hips against my tongue. It was a long, shuddering orgasm and when she finally calmed down, I heard "holy fuck - you weren't kidding when you said you were good with your tongue!"

I just smiled up at her and said, "So, would you like to find out how good my cock feels?"

"Yes...but on one condition."

"What's that?"

"Well, I haven't been seeing anyone so I'm not on birth control and I hate condoms - I don't want to get pregnant so you can only fuck me if you don't cum in my pussy but you can cum in my mouth if you'd like."

There was no way I was going to turn down that offer so after making me promise to let her know when I was going to cum, I was soon parting her pussy lips with the head of my cock. Just as I'd teased her with my tongue, I started teasing her with my cock but when she said, "you can go slow later - right now fuck me hard" I figured 'what the hell' and drove the rest of the way into her and then started going deep, hard and fast. I knew I wouldn't last as long as if I stayed nice and slow but wanted to see if I could get her to cum at least once more before I did.

As I fucked her, I reached down and played with her nipples with one hand while I did my best to rub her clit with a thumb of the other. I'm not sure which one did it but it wasn't long before she was moaning that she was close to cumming. When I told her I was too, she told me to roll over because she could cum easier when she was on top. I did and she immediately dropped onto my cock and buried it all the way back inside her. I went back to playing with her nipples and pussy while she rode me. I could feel the change from her fast, rhythmic thrusts to irregular, spasmic ones when she started cumming. I held on as best I could until she'd finished cumming before saying, "I'm not going to last much longer."

She just smiled at me, pulled off my cock and slid down to take me into her mouth. I've had enough blowjobs to know that some are better than others but none are really that bad. I knew pretty quickly that Heather was at the top of the scale for giving head. She took my whole length into her mouth in one 'bob' of her head and proceeded to suck and lick the shaft as she pulled back before driving down again.

I think even a bad blowjob would have gotten me off eventually but the way she was licking and sucking, I was cumming in less than a minute. Other than jerking off, it had been quite a while since I'd had any sexual fun with a woman so not only did I cum quickly, I came hard. I could feel my muscles clench with each spurt of cum but not only didn't she back off, if anything she took me deeper and sucked harder until I was done cumming. As I softened, she let me slip from her mouth and with a quick look up at me, she swallowed every bit of cum that was in her mouth.

When she moved up beside me, she said "If you're ok not cumming in my pussy, I'd love to do this again later."

As much as I enjoyed shooting into a slick, snug pussy, there was no way I'd turn down cumming in her mouth either so I leaned forward, gave her a nice long, hot kiss and said, "I'd love to...you tasted/felt great and you're damn good with your mouth and tongue too!"

She laughed a bit and said, "Nice kiss but you must have forgotten that you'd just came in my mouth!"

"No, actually I've got no problem with a bit of cum - if it's ok in your mouth then why shouldn't it be ok for me to taste it too? Besides, it's a bit of a turn on for me."

"Holy shit...I'm starting to think my sister was an idiot - you not only love eating pussy but you're awesome at it, you want to make sure I've cum before you do and you're ok with a kiss after cumming in my mouth and yes that turned me on too! Plus, you were working lots of long hours so she could have the things she wanted and you did a great job fixing this place up."

"It is what it is, now I just have to find a woman who enjoys the kinds of things I enjoy and likes me for who I am, not what I can give her."

Heather gave me the same kind of long, hot kiss that I'd given her and said, "I'm pretty sure you will...in fact I'd almost guarantee you will!"

"Thanks...not wanting to change the subject but it's getting close to supper - are you hungry?"

"Sure, all that cumming worked up an appetite!"

"Ok, I've got some steaks so let's do those for supper. Hey, there used to be a 2-seater kayak here - we could take that out after supper if you'd like, that shouldn't hurt your ankle any."

"I'd love to! I didn't think you liked doing much outside, you and Carol never seemed to go out and do anything when you were here."

"I know...but it's not a lot of fun doing things by yourself and if there was a possibility of rain, too hot, getting sweaty, bugs, getting wet or a bunch of other things she wasn't interested."

I did the steaks and a couple of potatoes on the bbq while she put together a salad and a few other things inside. We didn't even talk about it but neither of us decided to get dressed and when everything was ready, we were sitting inside on the couch (there were already too many skitters out), enjoying a great supper, totally naked. Not only were the steaks and the bottle of wine very good, I was certainly enjoying the view of Heather's nude body as we ate and I'm pretty sure I got more than a couple of looks from her.

Once we were done supper, I found the kayak, cleared the spiders and dust off it and got Heather down to the dock. She'd changed back into her bikini and we spent the next hour or two paddling around - looking at turtles, birds, a couple of muskrat and even a deer. She hadn't been in a kayak much but really enjoyed it and I had no problem paddling for both of us. We headed back and got to the dock just in time to watch the sunset then I helped Heather back up and out and ended up with her arms around me getting a very hot kiss and a "thank you - I really enjoyed that, I hope we can go out again before you have to go back home."

We'd left the supper dishes so we had more time to kayak but now that it was getting dark, we decided to clean up and while there was plenty of room to avoid contact with each other, neither of us were trying too hard so there was lots of rubbing as we passed each other, touching and a few outright gropes from both of us. It didn't take long before I was totally hard and I was pretty sure she was getting nice and slick too. I knew I wanted to fuck her again and the opportunity came when Heather bent over the back of the couch to grab some of the dishes and I couldn't resist the temptation to move up behind her, grab her by the hips and tease her pussy through her suit with the tip of my cock. She quickly let me know she wanted more than just teasing by pushing back so my whole length slid back and forth across her pussy.

After a moan and a quick, "Fuck that feels good, I want to feel you in me again!" she added, "Just remember not to cum in my pussy!"

Her bathing suit was soon on the floor with my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. As I looked down at her firm, nicely shaped ass and the star of her pucker I had a quick thought of 'does she mean it would be ok to cum in her ass and not just her mouth' but figured I'd save that for another time and instead just gave her a quick, "I'm fine cumming in your mouth - I loved the way you sucked me last time."

With both of us having cum earlier, there wasn't as much 'pressure' built up and we quickly fell into an easy rhythm of me thrusting in and her pushing back at the same time. Neither of us were in a hurry, just enjoying the feeling of what we were doing.

After 5 minutes or so, Heather started moaning that she was close so I sped up a bit until I felt her pussy start to pulse on my cock. I wasn't close yet so instead of slowing down until she'd cum before starting up again, I actually sped up and started fucking her harder. "Holy shit, yes... just like that!" was her response so I let go of her hips and reached forward enough that I could fondle and tease her nipples.

It wasn't long before she was cumming again and there was at least one or two more before I knew that I'd be exploding soon too so reluctantly I pulled out and said, "I'm close, how do you want me?"

Instead of replying, she pushed up off the couch, knelt down and started sucking and teasing the head. With each bob of her head, she took more of me into her mouth until she was taking the full length in with each thrust of her mouth. The suction and tongue action she gave at the same time was awesome and it wasn't long before my second load of the day was filling her mouth. Remembering that she said she'd been turned on when I kissed her when there was a little bit of cum on her lips, I waited until I was done cumming and surprised her by kneeling down with her and pulling her face to mine I not only gave her a long, hot kiss but allowed some of the cum to move from her mouth to mine before we'd swallowed it all. That started a bit of a kissing frenzy until there wasn't a trace of cum left in either of our mouths.

When we finally moved away from each other so we could sit on the couch, Heather smiled at me before saying, "When I wanted sex earlier, I figured it would be a 'one time' thing that I might not really enjoy but was horny enough to want anyway. It felt so good I was really hoping you'd be interested in doing it again and this time felt even better. Now I'm sitting here wondering if I've just missed something all these years or if it's just something between me and you but damn - I don't think I've ever gotten off as much even masturbating."

"That's kind of funny to hear - I figured if nothing else having sex with you earlier would be a nice release but also figured it wouldn't happen again. I really enjoyed it and like you I was hoping for a repeat tonight. It feels good knowing we both pretty much feel the same way. There's only one problem."

Heather looked at me with a bit of concern and said, "What's wrong?"

"Well, your parents are likely going to be here on Saturday to try and kick me out. How's that going to work... I'm not planning on leaving and you're going to be caught in the middle."

"It may not be that bad. They texted me earlier - they'd checked and their lawyer pretty much told them that you're legally a part owner and their only option would be to buy you out so they know they can't kick you out. While you were cooking the steaks, I let them know that you and I have talked and told them what you'd told me so hopefully things will be ok."

"Ok...that's good, I just hope they listen and understand. So far this trip's been amazing and I really don't want it to end with a lot of tension."

"Hmm, so how do you want it to end?" Heather asked with a bit of a smile.

"Well, at the least with everyone getting the real story and ideally we can all get along. At best - who knows maybe I won't be out of the family after all!" was my reply with a bit of a wink at her.

"Mmmm, I think I like the sound of that!"

No discussion was really needed, when we decided to call it a night, Heather and I went to my room, we undressed, curled up together and after a nice kiss good night we drifted off to sleep.

Wednesday

It felt very 'right' waking up with her lying beside me, my arm across her belly with our fingers intertwined. As she woke up, I gave her a few soft, gentle kisses as she woke up which quickly got firmer and more passionate. When we finally stopped for a few seconds I asked her, "So, what do you want to do today?"

"Other than not getting up until we've both cum at least once and then I make a nice breakfast?"

"I definitely like the way you think so far, then what?"

"Well, my ankle feels a lot better so I was thinking that maybe after breakfast we could do a bit of a hike. I remember one of the neighbours saying there was a bit of a waterfall not too far from here."

"I think I know the one you mean - it's only about a 15min drive then hike in. It's a bit of a hike, I've been there a couple of times years ago but as long as we wrap your ankle and go slowly, you should be fine. It's quite pretty, there's a couple of pools you can swim in and with a bit of work you can get right under the falls."

"That sounds perfect!"

"Then let's not waste any time" and with a big smile and then a few kisses, Heather rolled on top of me and started rubbing her pussy up and down my quickly hardening cock.

It didn't take more than 15 seconds before she could feel that I was totally hard so she lowered herself onto my cock inch by inch. I was happy to let her take charge so other than some little thrusts up against her as she came back down, I let her go at whatever speed and depth she wanted. I could tell she was getting close to cumming when her thrusts got a little more frantic, I reached between us to stroke her clit. In less than a minute she was cumming but she never stopped riding my cock as she went from her first to her second orgasm of the morning. I'd been doing my best to hold off until she had at least two orgasms but it was getting hard to hold off cumming so just to see what would happen, I reached behind her and after getting it nice and slick with her juices, I gently teased her ass with the tip of my finger.

As soon as she felt it slip slightly inside her ass, she let out a loud, "Holy shit!" and came for the third time. I held off until she was done and then whispered, "I'm real close to cumming."

She kept riding my cock for a few more strokes before quickly lifting off, shifting down and taking my cock into her mouth. This time there wasn't any licking or sucking needed, she'd timed it so close that as soon as her lips wrapped around my shaft and she started taking my cock into her mouth, I was filling it with spurt after spurt of cum. Now that she knew I was fine with the taste of my own cum, she automatically moved up so she could kiss me and we could swap some of the cum before she swallowed the rest.

We lay there for a bit before getting up and while she grabbed a shower, I started some bacon cooking. When she came back, I grabbed a shower while she got the eggs ready. After breakfast was done and cleaned up, we packed a lunch, drinks, bathing suits, towels and a blanket and then after wrapping her ankle in a tensor for a bit of extra support we headed out.

From where we parked, it was usually about a 30 min hike to the falls and the trail wasn't well marked but taking it a bit slower with a few stops along the way because of Heather's ankle took it to almost an hour. It was hot but the breeze made it feel a lot nicer and kept the bugs away. When we got there, Heather said "It's beautiful! Did you and Carol ever come here?"

I just laughed and said, "remember the part about bugs, too hot and sweaty? Not a chance she'd have hiked here with me."

It was a spot that pretty much only the locals knew about which was fine with me. We decided the first thing we wanted was to cool off so we put down the gear, spread out the blanket and as I was reaching for my bathing suit I looked over at Heather and said, "There's no one around and this is the only trail - how about we just skinny dip?"

She grinned, nodded and started stripping. I wasn't far behind and we went into the water holding hands. It was cool, but not cold and we spent the next while enjoying the water, touching, hugging, kissing and generally having fun. Eventually we swam over and I showed her how to get in behind the falls. I'd have loved to have sex with her there but it was way too slippery and uneven. When we got a bit cool and were tired of the water, we moved back up to the blanket but that didn't stop the fun we were having and before long I was totally hard and from the quick touches I'd had, she was nicely wet herself.

She was laying on her back and I was on my side beside her and I'd been running my fingers up and down her legs making sure to run them across the lips of her pussy up to her nipples and back down with each pass. With a sexy laugh and a "so you think you can just lay there and touch me all over?" she playfully rolled away so I couldn't touch her as easily. My initial reaction was to move closer to her so I could at least play with her nipples. At least that's what I'd planned, what actually happened when I moved closer was that the head of my cock slide right into the crease at the bottom of her ass cheeks and then a little way into her pussy. It wasn't intentional but it sure felt good to me and apparently to her as well because she moaned and pushed back a bit harder to force a little more of me inside her.