Ex Sister-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't an easy angle but bit by bit I slid the rest of the way into her and then we spent the next few minutes just rocking back and forth enjoying the feeling as I slid in and out of her. Eventually Heather whispered, "that feels great but I'd really like it a bit deeper if you can."

I was more than happy to oblige so I slid out but when she started to roll onto her back, I stopped her and left her curled up while I knelt behind her as if we were going to go doggy and slid back into her with her on her side. I'd done it that way a few times with Carol and she'd always complained that it was too deep so I quit trying that way but Heather really seemed to enjoy it and I know I was. We'd been going that way for a while and Heather was moaning that she'd be cumming soon so I asked if she'd like to get up on her knees so I could get fully behind her.

We shifted around and soon I was sliding my cock into her snug, wet pussy from behind while I enjoyed the view of her ass. Every time I pulled back, I could see her pucker open a little and then close as I thrust back into her pussy. Thinking of how she reacted earlier when I'd slid the tip of my finger into her ass, I couldn't resist getting my finger nice and slick with some spit, rubbing around and over her asshole for a few seconds before getting it slick again and then repeating it. Each time I went over her pucker, I tried to time it to an outstroke so it was opening up a little and bit by bit I was able to slide my finger further inside her. As her muscle relaxed and let me in she was moaning and telling me how good it felt and to go a bit deeper. By the time she started cumming, I had two fingers sliding as far into her ass as I could before drawing them back out. Sometimes I was in-sync with my cock, sometimes I was alternating the thrusts but there was no doubt when I felt her pussy clench on my cock and her ass start spasming on my fingers that she was cumming and from her moans it was a long, satisfying orgasm.

I tried to hold back long enough for her to cum again but I could tell that wasn't going to happen. I gasped out a quick, "cumming soon" which got her to turn around but I must have been closer to cumming than I thought because before she could take me into her mouth, I started cumming. The first two spurts landed on her face and all I could think of was how pissed Carol had been the one and only time I came on her face but Heather just smiled and stroked the length of my cock as the next few spurts landed on her cheeks, nose and lips. When I finished cumming, she took my softening cock into her mouth, licked it clean then licked around her lips to get what she could reach as it ran down her face.

When she'd gotten all she could, she reached up with her fingers to wipe up the rest of it and just as she went to lick it off her fingers, I leaned forward licked it off first and then turned my head enough that we could share a very cummy kiss. Just as we were pulling away, we both heard some voices and a bit of brush crackling. We quickly separated, grabbed our suits and threw them on just as a family came out of the woods. I know the kids didn't see anything but wasn't so sure about the couple. They both gave us a very 'knowing' smile and the lady said, "Sorry, I hope we didn't interrupt anything!"

I just smiled back at them and said, "No, we were just cleaning up before leaving" which got me an elbow from Heather and an even bigger smile from the woman. Knowing our fun was over, we went in for a quick swim and a rinse before getting our stuff together and heading back. Just as we passed the couple, I heard her whispering to her husband, "If you helped clean up your 'mess' the way he did, I might let you do it more often!"

Heather and I just chuckled and kept on going. By the time we got back to the car we were hot, sweaty and a bit tired so as soon as we got to the cottage, we dropped our suits and went down for a swim to cool off. We enjoyed several minutes of kissing and touching before deciding we were both hungry so we headed back to the cottage to grab some supper. Even with the food, we were still tired so as much as I'd have loved to take her to bed for a few hours of fun, we decided to watch a movie and call it a night.

When we got to bed, we undressed, slid under the sheets and I pulled her to me for a long, soft kiss. "I really enjoyed the last couple of days - not just the sex but everything else we've done too!"

"Me too and speaking of sex, I know we're both tired but judging from what I can feel poking my leg you're a bit horny and I am too...how about a quick bit of head?"

I've been told a few times I wasn't too bright but I certainly wasn't stupid enough to say no to that so I just kissed her and said, "I'd love it! How about you...would you like me to lick you at the same time?"

That got a smile and a nod before we shifted so she was on top and soon she was sucking on my cock while I licked her pussy. We both knew this wasn't a long, slow sex session - we wanted to enjoy getting the other off and the way she was sucking me, it felt almost like a bit of a race. Knowing how hard she'd cum every time I'd played with her ass, I wet a finger and started teasing her pucker with it which got me a low, "Mmmmm."

I felt her shift a little and then to my surprise I felt a slick finger pressing against my own ass. I'd played with my own ass a few times but never had anyone else do it and I quickly realized that it felt much better when it was someone else doing it. We continued sucking and licking each other but also continued teasing each other's ass. I noticed that she was pretty much mirroring whatever I was doing with my finger - if I teased her ass with the tip then she did the same thing to me and if I eased it in a bit further then she'd ease her finger into my ass a bit further. Everything felt great and it didn't take long for me to realize that there was a really good chance that this time I'd be cumming before she did.

Heather pulled off my cock long enough to ask, "Do you like me playing with your ass?"

The best I could manage was a mumbled, "Mmmhmmm" which quickly changed to "Mmmm Ohhhhh!" as I felt a second finger join her first in my ass. I'm not sure if she knew where to touch or if it was just beginners' luck but once she had two fingers fully in my ass, I felt her touch my prostate and it felt like a small shock ran the length of my cock and got a very noticeable twitch as well. She must have felt the twitch and moved her fingers around until she hit the same spot which caused me to moan and twitch again. Once she made the connection, she continued sucking me as she gently rubbed the magic spot she'd found and it wasn't long before I was shooting a load into her mouth. She hadn't cum yet but I wasn't going to stop until she did so I grabbed her ass with both hands and after sucking her clit between my lips, I started flicking the tip with my tongue which caused her to cum almost immediately. After she'd came, I gave her a few more gentle licks until she rolled beside me and then turned so she was curled up with me. We shared a few long, slow kisses with both of us sharing the taste of the other before we drifted off into a very pleasant sleep.

Friday

I woke up the next morning to see Heather laying on her side, looking at me while she slowly stroked my cock with just the tips of her fingers. Not surprisingly, I was already hard and when she saw I was awake, she leaned forward so we could share a kiss before saying, "Good morning!"

I smiled back at her and said, "the way you're touching me, it's definitely a good morning."

We kissed some more and soon we were enjoying touching and teasing each other. As we touched, we talked and eventually she said, "you seem to enjoy playing with my ass"

There wasn't any sense in denying it so I whispered back, "Guilty - and if the way you cum when I do is any indication then I'd say you enjoy it."

She just laughed a bit and said, "Ya, I guess I do and you seemed to enjoy me playing with yours last night too!"

"I did. That was the first time anyone's ever fingered my ass but when you hit the right spot, it felt amazing."

"I could tell and I'd be quite happy to do it again if you'd like."

"At first I wasn't sure but yes, I'd love you to do it again sometime." As much as I was enjoying both the teasing and what we were saying, I really had to go pee so I told her as much. When I got back from peeing, I was surprised to see that she had gotten up and was now bent over the bed with her ass toward me. Looking back over her shoulder she said, "I'd love to start the day feeling your cock sliding into me nice and deep...if you'd like to that is?"

Her smile told me she already knew the answer and by the time I'd walked over to the bed, my cock was already hard again and I easily slid full length into her pussy in one long, slow stroke. When she thrust back against me, I could tell this wasn't going to be a long, slow fuck - we were both horny enough that we wanted to go at it hard and fast so I did. She was braced against the bed so while she couldn't move any further forward, she would be pretty comfortable as I fucked her hard from behind. She must have been horny because it wasn't long before she came and instead of slowing down and letting her come down from her orgasm, I just kept thrusting into her as she went from one orgasm to the next. After her 5th or 6th orgasm, I was ready to cum so I pulled out and said, "I'm close, how about you stay there and I'll move to the bed so you can suck me until I cum?"

"I can but while you were fucking me, I was thinking about how good your fingers have felt in my ass. I've done anal with a few guys but never really enjoyed it but everything else has felt so good that I think I'd like to try it with you." Then she gave me a really sexy smile and said, "unless of course you don't want to."

I could have answered her but instead I knelt down behind her and started licking her pussy like I had several times over the past few days but this time as I licked up the length of her slit, instead of stopping I kept going until my tongue drifted lightly over her back entry. As soon as my tongue touched her pucker she moaned and pushed back a bit so I took that she was enjoying what I was doing.

The more I licked, the louder she moaned and when I started teasing the opening with the tip of my tongue I heard, "holy shit, that's a first and it feels great!"

That was all the incentive I needed to keep sliding more and more of my tongue inside her until there was as much in her as I could then I'd slide it back out, tease her opening for a bit and then slide it back in. At the same time, I reached up and started fingering her pussy and teasing her clit. It wasn't long before I heard her moaning, "fuck, oh fuck, yes, right there, don't stop, I'm going to cum soon!"

That was exactly what I'd been waiting for so I started literally fucking her ass with the tip of my tongue, fingering her pussy and reached around with the other hand to play with her clit. The feeling of all three areas being stimulated set her off like a firecracker. She moaned, groaned, thrust back against my tongue, her whole body quivered and shook before she finally collapsed onto the bed saying, "holy hell, that was the biggest, hardest orgasm I've ever had but damn, now I really want to feel your cock in my ass but go easy, you're a lot bigger than anyone else I've done this with."

I was quite happy to oblige so I reached over to the dresser and grabbed some lube I'd brought for any stroking fun and after putting some around her pucker, I lubed a couple of fingers as well. She was already nicely relaxed and somewhat slick from my tongue so I had no problem sliding the first finger in and when I could feel her relax even more, I added the second one. I spent a minute or so sliding them in and out, making sure that everything was nicely slick and ready and at the same time used my other hand to spread some lube over the length of my cock.

When I pulled my fingers all the way out and placed the head of my cock against her pucker she groaned and kept groaning as I slowly eased forward and her ass opened to allow me inside. The view of my cock easing into her ass was awesome and when the wide part of the head made it all the way in, I was sure I could feel her ass clench around the shaft. When Heather reached back and put her hand against my leg, I guessed she wanted me to stop so she could get used to it and I must have been right because after a few seconds she reached behind my leg and gently pulled me forward.

I'd pull out a bit then push back in, each time getting a little further inside her. I wasn't in a hurry so it took a few minutes before I was fully inside her ass but the time taken was well worth it. With the lube it was actually slicker than her pussy but definitely tighter and every time she clenched a bit it felt like a tight ring being placed around my shaft. Initially she was fairly quiet as I eased further and further into her ass but once I was all the way in and she was getting used to the feeling she was soon moaning and a few minutes later I heard, "oh wow...it feels totally different but really good. It's almost like you're in my pussy from a totally different angle. Damn, I'm close to cumming but can't quite get there."

"Try reaching back and playing with yourself while I fuck your ass."

I could feel her shift a bit and when I felt her finger brush my cock a couple of times, I knew she was doing what I suggested. I'd already noticed that a bit of dirty talk seemed to turn her on more so knowing that she was touching herself I said, "That's it...finger your pussy and play with your clit. Feel how wet your pussy is from me fucking your ass. That's it, I can feel your ass clenching on my cock, I'll bet your clit is really hard right now."

"Fuck, fuck yes, I'm so close!"

"Good, I want to feel your ass tighten up on my cock when you cum. I'm really close too and I'll bet when I feel you cumming I'll be shooting my cum into your ass."

That seemed to tip the scales and with a long, loud, "Fuuuucckkkkk!" she came.

When I felt her start cumming, I started giving her short, fast strokes trying to stay as deep as I could. It was a good thing I was all the way in her ass when she did because she clenched so hard that if I'd been sliding back in, I think I'd have bent my cock. Her moaning and the clenching of her ass put me over the edge and with my own "fuck yes!" I started cumming in her ass. I'd already cum earlier when we were at the falls but it felt like I hadn't cum for weeks and I lost track of how many times I felt my cock spasm in her ass but when I finally started to soften and pulled back there was a definite ooze of cum dribbling from her ass onto the floor followed by a couple of little cummy farts that got us both laughing.

I moved up onto the bed and Heather crawled up beside me. In between kisses I asked, "I hope you enjoyed that, I know I did."

"I certainly did...I don't think I'd want it to be an 'every time' kind of thing but I definitely want to do it again - although maybe not for a day or so, I might be a bit tender tomorrow."

I chuckled and said, "I hope not - might be a bit hard to explain to your parents why you're having trouble sitting!"

We lay there and relaxed for a bit before getting up, grabbing a shower and some breakfast. We'd already decided that it would be a good idea to head into town and do the laundry - both beds smelled like sex and stock up on some more food and drink. We started a couple of loads at the laundromat and while they were running, we did some shopping. Not surprisingly the liquor store was our first stop, then the grocery store. We didn't really have a menu planned, instead it was more of a 'how about this?' from one of us and surprisingly we both seemed to enjoy the same things. Food and drink taken care of, we went back to the laundromat, waited for things to dry and then decided to grab lunch at the local restaurant before heading back to the cottage. We spent the next hour or so cleaning - partly because we wanted it to look good when her parents got there and partly to get all my stuff back into the room I was in, her stuff into her room and make it look like both rooms were being used.

Once that was all done, we grabbed the kayak and enjoyed a few hours on the lake, came back and had supper. After supper Heather said to me, "I'm horny as hell but with my parents coming tomorrow, now that everything's nice and clean it wouldn't be a good idea to have sex in here tonight. Any ideas?"

I thought for a few seconds then looked at her and said, "Shower?"

"I don't really need one but...ohhhh gotcha!"

It wasn't a big shower but had just enough room for her to stroke my shaft until it was hard at the same time, I was teasing her with a couple of fingers. The water running over us as we made out felt great and soon, she was bent over, leaning against the wall of the shower while I slid into her from behind. It wasn't the best position but I was use one hand to play with her sensitive nipples while the other hand wrapped around her hip to steady her plus allowed me to use a finger on her clit.

It took longer than usual but eventually she let out a loud moan and I felt her pussy clench around my cock as she came. She could tell the angle wasn't working the best for me so right after she came she turned, knelt down and took my cock into her mouth. The combination of her tongue, lips and just the right amount of suction felt great. By now she could tell when I was getting close to cumming and just before I did, she stopped, backed off and started stroking me while keeping my cock pointed at her face. I quickly figured out what she was thinking and that triggered my orgasm. Shot after shot of cum landed on her face, neck and chest only to be washed away by the water from the shower. As we finished showering, we apparently spent too much time kissing and holding each other because the water suddenly started getting cold so with a bit of a laugh, we turned it off, got out and dried each other off.

It was too early to go to sleep so we lay on the couch together with her in front of me and my arms around her to watch a movie on Netflix. When it was over, she turned her head, grinned and asked, "If we sleep together tonight, will you promise not to do anything that will make a sexy mess of the sheets?"

"I think so...but not so sure how I'll keep my hands off you for the rest of the week."

"I know, I've been thinking about that too. This week has been fantastic! I never thought you'd be here; I was totally pissed when I found out you are and now, I wish it didn't have to end."

"I've been thinking of that too and I was hoping you didn't want it to end because I don't either. I know it'll be awkward, not only with your parents but especially with Carol but do you think your parents could handle both the info that Carol and I splitting wasn't because of me as well as finding out that you and I are seeing each other?"

As soon as I finished, Heather rolled over so we were face to face, put her arms around me and gave me one of the longest, hottest kisses I think we'd had all week. "It might sound mean but somehow I don't care whether they can handle it or not. I've been waiting for years to find someone that I enjoyed spending time with, enjoyed having sex with and hoped to have a relationship with. All we'll have to figure out is how and when to tell them."

It felt so good that we both felt the same way that we just held each other for a while before she whispered, "let's go to bed, I want to feel you beside me when I go to sleep and still have you there when I wake up."

After a few more kisses, we headed to bed and quite happily fell asleep with our arms around each other.