Ex Sister-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday

It must have been a good sleep because the sun was well up when we finally woke up so while I got some breakfast ready, Heather made sure her bed looked 'slept in', we ate and decided to go for one last skinny dip before her parents got there. We grabbed a couple of big towels, went down to the lake where we dropped our clothes and ran into the water like a couple of kids. There was lots of laughing and splashing but also lots of kissing and hugging. Even though the sun was out, it hadn't warmed up much yet so it wasn't long before we decided to lay on the beach to dry off before heading back up to the cottage. I know we both dozed off at least once but thankfully we didn't fall totally asleep and were back at the cottage and dressed before Heather's parents got there.

Heather and I were both a bit anxious so we had a couple of drinks with lunch before Ron and Barb got there but when I saw them pulling up the driveway, I could feel my nervousness picking up again. After they'd gotten out, no one said anything until I caught Ron's eye and said, "you want a drink?"

That broke the ice a little and he quickly agreed that both of them could likely use one and Heather nodded as well. From memory, I knew that like me, he was a rum drinker and that Barb liked wine so I went in and got all of us a drink and came back out to the picnic table they were sitting at. After a few quiet sips I figured I might as well get things going so I started with, "I know Carol has said a lot about..." but that was as far as I got before Ron held up his hand and said, "It's ok...you can stop there."

I couldn't really tell whether he was upset or not so I stopped and waited for whatever he wanted to say. After looking at Barb, he looked back at me and said, "It looks like we both owe you an apology. I hope you understand that it's natural for a parent to believe their daughter over someone else but after Heather texted us with what you'd told her, we went over to see Carol. It wasn't an easy conversation but I told her I wanted the whole truth about what had gone on between the two of you, not just what she wanted us to believe. After a couple of hours of crying and some arguing, she admitted that she had no proof you'd cheated on her and that in fact your description of what had happened with other women was the true version. She really wanted someone who could pay for her to live the way she thought she should which is why she went after her boss. If it makes you feel any better, him and his wife worked things out and he's no longer seeing her. I made a couple of calls and to make things even worse I found out from a mutual friend that she'd been fooling around with him for a couple of years, not the couple of months that she'd claimed."

Heather was sitting right beside me and as he finished, I realized I'd been holding her hand the whole time. I breathed a big sigh of relief and I'm pretty sure Heather did too. "Thank you...thank you for taking the time to find out. Oddly enough I'm almost sorry that it didn't work out for her with her boss. I still like her and was hoping that she'd found someone who could make her happy because apparently I couldn't."

I looked at Heather and squeezed her hand. She understood right away and after a second or two gave a bit of a nod.

Her dad must have noticed too because he asked, "Am I missing something?"

Before I could say anything, Heather said, "No, but I've been missing lots. I've been missing out on a relationship because I didn't want to have it go bad the way that Marc's was and even though you and dad have always been happy, I've never been attracted to older guys. Once I found out from Marc what had really happened and we started talking I wished I'd gotten to know him better. We've been hiking, kayaking, spending time at the beach and we've gotten to know each other much better. Well enough that I think Marc might be the kind of person I've been missing."

We could see the surprise on both her parents faces but her mom was the first one to say anything, "Does that mean you've been...well...intimate?"

I couldn't help but laugh a little at the way she put it so I said, "Let's just say we did laundry yesterday and the couch should be ok to sit on by now."

That got me an elbow from Heather, a blush from Barb and a big smile from Ron before he said, "Well, I guess that takes care of one problem."

"What's that?" questioned Heather.

"Well, there's only two bedrooms so we were wondering who was going to be sleeping on the couch. Can I assume you'll both be sleeping in the same bed this week?"

Now it was Heather's turn to blush a bit, "Well, I'd certainly like to and pretty sure Marc would too...as long as it's ok with the two of you."

"It might be a little awkward at first so hopefully you'll at least keep any 'activities' quiet." was Ron's answer.

We were all surprised when Barb looked over at him and said, "But then again...maybe hearing the two of you will put a bit of a spark in our sex life - what do you think?"