Ex Slave Husband has His Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom was his wife's bondage slave, now she's paying for it!
1.4k words
4.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a week later, and Tom had all the paperwork he needed to complete what he was planning for Susan, his little slave.

He called his notary public friend to see if she was still on board with his plans. She said she was eagerly waiting for his call; she couldn't wait to get on with what he was going to do. And, she really wanted to be a part of all of it.

"Tom, we can't get started on this soon enough for me. How about we have dinner together, then go to your place and put your plans into action. I have been driving myself crazy letting my imagination run wild picturing all different kinds of scenarios! I wouldn't normally take bondage and discipline that far, but considering what she did to you for 2 years, she deserves what she is going to get with no mercy. Just so long as you don't kill her, or cause real physical damage. I don't want to be a part of anything like that!"

"No Madeline, she will never be physically damaged, and I most certainly am not going to kill her. She will wish me to end her, but she will be denied that wish. After about 6 or 7 months, she will hope to die. I know, because I was hoping to die around that time when I was her slave."

Tom and Madeline set a time and place to meet for dinner, and said goodbye. With that taken care of, Tom decided to pay his slave a visit to mess with her head some more. The mental torture was just as satisfying as the physical torture, because his slave actually tortured herself by running all sorts of frightening scenarios through her head over and over.

I remember all too well the mental torture I put myself through when I was her barefoot, naked, locked in chastity, forced foot slave. And she enjoyed every moment of it, as I am now enjoying it! There will be more to come, Susan!

Tom couldn't wait to introduce his slave to Madeline. It will really ruin her already pathetic day when she finds out I have a female partner who loves bondage and discipline and is going to be her very stern Mistress, but he was going to wait to let that penny drop until, she was forced to sign some documents they were bringing to her prison cell.

He unlocked the cell door to find his slave on her knees, head bent to the floor, starting to recite the mantra.

"Stop slave. Stand up. I've grown tired listening to your recitation every time I come here. It was entertaining for awhile, so until further notice, you will just have to kneel with your eyes to the floor and wait until I speak to you."

"Thank you Master! I am so glad to see you. May I know how long it's been since you last came to my cell?"

"No you may not know! Why do you persist in asking? You are not permitted to know what day it is, what month it is, or even if it is day or night. This slave cell and the torture chamber are your whole world now. Anything beyond those two places, have no meaning for you."

"Please forgive me for asking, Master! I realize I have no right to know. I beg your forgiveness. I won't ask again."

"If you do, it will cost you time in the 'play room'. Understood?"

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

"I came to tell you that you are going to have a visitor later. We are going to have you sign some documents. Your visitor is a notary public, so she will witness your signature and then fix her notary stamp on them."

"Documents, Master? What documents will I be signing? Please tell me, Master!"

"All you need to know is; after the documents are signed, witnessed and notarized, you will become even more of a slave owned by me than you have been up till now."

"How can that be, Master? You have me shackled, chained to the wall by my feet, and locked in this prison cell with no way to escape. I am forced to obey your every command, submit to every torture you wish to inflict on me, I have to worship your feet, and then I am tortured for it, because I love foot worship, so you make me pay for the pleasure. How could I possibly become even more of a slave than I am now?"

"Oh, you will find out when your visitor arrives here. Your day is just getting worse and worse. But, you earned it slave. See you later!"

Tom laughed and slammed the cell door shut. Susan could still hear him laughing as he walked away leaving her in her prison cell not knowing what was coming next.

Oh God!!! I have done this to myself! And I am going to be imprisoned as a torture and foot slave for the rest of my life!!!

Over the intercom, Tom said: I have decided to save some electricity by shutting off your prison cell light for periods of time starting now."

With that, Susan was plunged into darkness. She screamed and wailed, and begged Master to turn the light back on, but got no response.

Oh God! What will he do to me next to make my time here even worse than he already has!?

She lay down on her bunk and cried herself to sleep from exhaustion.

Tom meanwhile was getting ready to meet his new bondage and discipline partner for dinner, and to discuss the slave's (future).

They met at a restaurant Tom rediscovered after regaining his freedom from slavery. They both ordered the 2 inch thick Filet for which the restaurant was famous, and both had a gin and tonic with the meal.

"I can't wait to see the setup at your house. You say she did all this without you even suspecting?"

"Yes, she was very clever. I had no idea until I awoke from the knock out drops she put in my drink to find myself in bare feet, handcuffed, shackled, and locked in a slave collar. She told me in no uncertain terms that I was her slave with no rights of my own and would never have any opportunity to escape my bondage."

"How did you finally manage it? From what little I have heard so far, it seems she was very good at keeping you helpless with no opportunities to get free!"

"True, but, I will tell you the whole story from beginning to end after we get back to the house. Let's eat before it gets cold. This Filet is the best I've ever had."

After dinner, they drove, each in their own vehicle to Tom's place. They sat on the couch in the living room, where Tom told Madeline the whole story from beginning to end.

"This is the sofa where she knocked me out, and took me prisoner to be her slave."

"My God! I can't wait to meet this piece of work! I'm so glad you included me in on this. I know you needed someone with a notary stamp, and who wasn't shocked by the bondage and discipline scene. I'm glad you found me instead of someone else! I do very much like B&D, but what she had done to you went way beyond the pale! She deserves everything we are going to inflict on her, again, as long as it doesn't involve severe injury or killing her."

"I had hoped you would be into doing this with me. It is so much better to have someone to share this with! And, there will be no physical injury inflicted on her, or killing her. That would just end the fun for us."

"Well then, I think it's time to meet this very deserving slave, and make my introduction!"

"I want to hold back the news that she is going to have a Mistress as well as a Master to serve until we have the documents signed and notarized. Then we spring the good news on her!"

Tom took Madeline down through the torture/playroom to the prison cell. When he unlocked and opened the door, the slave was on her knees, head bent to the floor awaiting her Master to speak.

"Well, well, well! What have we here?"

Susan looked up startled! "Oh Master, is this the guest you told me about?"

"Yes, I am slave. My name is Madeline, and I am so delighted to meet you at last! Your life is about to take a turn for the worse!"

Oh my God!!! Who is this woman!? And what are they going to do to me!?

To be continued

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Submisky35Submisky3513 days ago

I'm liking this story a lot. In response to the two anonymous readers who are impatient waiting for the next chapter and urging you to "hurry up", As a writer of a 33 chapter story here in Literotica, I know the time and effort needed to write even a short chapter, expecially writing it well, as you have been doing. Sure, you could make longer chapters to please them but three times as many words would take three times as long to finish. This would not please these folks either. So, BarefeetinShackles, keep it up. You're doing just fine.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Have Notary cain her ass and tits, tell she signs all the paperwork!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

So let me get this straight, your telling your wife that you've got all chained up, that is in all Reality your slave. That a Notary is coming over to Notarize some paperwork what he wants her to sign, that will make her life a whole lot Worse, right? So why the fuck would she sign anything for you? That's just stupid, are you going to beat her tell she signs everything??

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Ok I'm going to show my age here now. I really like reading this slave with return revenge story. But now your just Torturing us readers with your short half page chapters, at this rate I'll be cold in my grave before we get to the end of this story. Please just put your foot down a little harder on the gas Pedal, so we can move the story a long for us readers!!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Great story, but it's moving a bit slow right now! Since we're not your Prisoner or slave you could give us a heads up on plans, so that were ahead of his wife on his plans for her. It's ok if she left out of the loop. But these short little chapters are killing us, who cares about her Suffering as she deserve it....

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The OF Girl Ch. 001-010 You've discovered a fellow intern has started a new hobby...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Quaranteam: Ruins United Ch. 01 I'm still standing, better than I ever did.in Mind Control
The Cottonwood Stud Ranch A ranch run by beautiful women mysteriously lacks any cattle.in Mind Control
She is the Lottery Prize They Raise Money With A Lottery, For Her.in Loving Wives
My First Dominant Girlfriend Normal, alpha kind of guy has first submissive experience.in BDSM
More Stories