Ex Slave Husband has His Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom was his wife's bondage slave, now she's going to pay!
1.2k words
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/20/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's plans for his slave were going to take a little time to bring to fruition, so when he returned to the slave cell the next day, he told Susan that his plans for her were going to be on hold for a little while.

"But, in the meantime, I am going to replace your locking butt plug with a non-locking plug. The rules of course, are the same you forced on me. You are being monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as I was when I was a slave here. So you will only remove the plug to use the toilet, after which, you will clean it and re-insert it immediately: knowing what will happen if you disobey."

"Yes Master, I know what you would do to me for disobeying."

"Yes, I'm sure you do. Also, make sure you are on your best behavior, as I sometimes put you on the internet bondage sites. Of course, it is always introduced as entertainment only by BDSM actors, just as you did when the camera was on me. I reviewed those sessions and it seems I had a large following. I'm glad you saved them, as it reaffirms why I should never show you any mercy. Thank you for that! I am going to bill this as the slave husband now getting his revenge series by now enslaving his wife to pay for her sins!"

Tom let that sink in for a moment, and then added, "Oh, if you get the idea of blurting out the information of where you are and plead for help, forget it. Nothing goes on the internet until I watch every moment of it. So if you were to do something so foolish, the punishment and torture that you will receive would not bear thinking about."

"Master, I will not do anything foolish, including obeying your command concerning the butt plug. May I know when you are going to tell me your plans for me that you mentioned the last time you favored me with a visit? I so look forward to you coming to my prison. It's so lonely and frightening down here. Master, may I ask a favor that you call me by my name sometimes?"

"You will be told my plans for you when I decide to tell you, not before. And I do call you by your name. Your name is the same as what you are: SLAVE! You are no longer allowed your old name. I have taken your pre-slave name away from you just as I have taken away your shoes and socks, and the rest of your clothes. It should seem familiar to you since it is everything you had done to me when I was locked in those chains. If I ever hear you mention or say your pre-slave name, you will be severely punished. Is that clear Slave!?"

Susan cringed backward toward the far wall. "Y Y Yes, Master!"

"Very well my slave! Now I am going to instruct you how to greet me when I decide to pay you with a visit. So listen carefully and commit it to memory to avoid punishment."

Tom had Susan repeat what he told her 10 times to make sure she got it down pat. When he was satisfied, he left.

He returned a half hour later with the pretense of forgetting to change the slave's butt plug, but really he wanted to hear Susan recite the mantra he commanded her to say.

The slave heard him coming, so she knelt on the floor, head down, and waited for Master to unlock and open the cell door.

"Master, to pay for what I have done to you, I am now forced permanently into bare feet, stripped naked, locked in manacles and shackles, been chained to the wall of my prison cell, have been stripped of my pre-slave name, and have become your slave, to do whatever you desire with me, as you are now forever my Master, and I am forever your slave."

The slave was quaking with fear hoping she did it exactly right. She knew that she would not be spared punishment.

"You may stand slave! You have done well! Your Master is pleased! I have come back to replace your locking butt plug with a regular plug, so you can take care of your toiletry needs."

"Thank you Master! I am so glad I pleased you! I am so happy to have you visit me in my prison cell twice today!"

"I will need you to attend to my feet pretty soon. I am feeling the urge to have my feet worshiped again. And, you better give total satisfaction or else, my slave."

"Yes Master! Worshiping your feet is now what I live for! It is my main duty, and I relish the time I am placed at your feet. I love feet, so worshiping your feet is always my pleasure!"

"Yes, my little slave: since you love foot worship, you will pay for the pleasure with an hour or two of torture on the soles of your lovely bare feet!"

Tom laughed and left, slamming and locking the cell door.

Oh God! Master is getting meaner and meaner every day! I worship his feet and for my effort, I get my feet tortured because I get some pleasure from it! What am I going to do!? Well, slave, (Susan started to refer to herself as slave to make sure she never slips up by using her pre-slave name) you aren't going to do anything. You are totally and irrevocably helpless and your situation is absolutely hopeless! Escape is only a dream that torments you, knowing it can and never will happen! You can only hope that someday Master will have mercy and release you from your bondage and slavery. But, if he ever does, it doesn't look like it would be for a very long time. He will most likely want to keep me in bondage for at least 2 years which was the amount of time he was enslaved like this. Or, he may never release me. I think he loves this too much to ever let it end.

With that thought, the slave lay down on her cot and cried herself to sleep while Tom watched her on the monitor and smiled happily while kicking back with an ice cold beer.

He thought: It's just the beginning for you Susie cue. You are going to pay and pay for what you had done to me. You never showed me an ounce of mercy, never a kind word for your slave when I did something to please you. Humiliated me in front of your BDSM friends, put me on the internet for the public's viewing pleasure! Now, it's your turn!

Tom picked up the phone and called his friend who was a notary public, and had a long conversation with her.

He ended up the conversation saying, "Yep, everything I told you is the absolute truth. That is why you hadn't heard anything from me for 2 years. If you want to see for yourself, I'll bring you here and introduce you to her. Knowing you, I think you will get a real kick out of this. When I get the necessary papers together, I'll have you come here and we'll do this."

Tom knew he could trust his friend because he discovered she had a somewhat bondage and BDSM fetish herself. She will really enjoy this. It will be nice to have a friend to share this with who will really enjoy the scenario since she is into this too.

To be continued

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Can't wait for the net chapters. So far he has been meaner to her, only doing what she did to him for the last 2 years. I would have thought he would of been more Ruthless towards her. After she deserves his revenge!!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Great follow up chapters. Wish master would do more to her quicker. I'm still a firm believer that he should use her to make a couple kids for him, to have the family he always wanted to have. He still needs to have her pierced with heavy Gauge rings in her nipples, nose, and Through her clit (not the clit hood), then at least 5 piercing through each side of her pussy lips. To be able to use them to lock a chastity plate to cover both her clit, and pussy hole, leaving her unable to have sex ever. The other rings can be used to chain her up..

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Fantastic story. Love the ominous overtones. Can't wait for more!

Submisky35Submisky3524 days ago

I'm lovin' the revenge that Slave deserves.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bound A heart shaped butt plug sealed the deal.in BDSM
The Drummer Couple parties with drummer, who ties tickles and fucks wife.in Fetish
Impromptu I meet Lacey Chabert on a plane.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Our Circle of Friends A married couple decide to add some spice to their sex life.in Group Sex
Her Turn Pt. 01 BDSM, wife slave, wife toy, free use.in BDSM
More Stories