All Comments on 'Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 04'

by Faustian_Fables

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMee12 months ago

You are somehow publishing these we'll written chapters every week. That's very impressive.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I feel obliged to say (even if mildly embarrassed) that It is wrong to use animal terms like bitch and rabbits as an insult, and anyone who disagrees deserves to have those insults harming them instead. In any case since I may not engage in the convenience of looking at replies to this comment (and have a phobia of not people replying with insulting comments and me not returning the insult), I reject any insults and any absence etc of response on my end amounts to or is in active lieu of first rejecting/denying the insult and then typing out the same insult directed back at the reply/its writer which typed the insult (which includes if this comment is banned through admin etc)

Bri29Bri2912 months ago

Faustian I have to say you are a really gifted writer this series is a guilty pleasure of mine 5⭐️

Faustian_FablesFaustian_Fables12 months agoAuthor

Response to Anonymous from 7 Hours Ago: That was a very strange comment. Didn't seem like it was written by a human being. Also didn't seem like it was written by AI given weird punctuation and capitalization. So I don't know. I used the word rabbit twice so far. Once to refer to "rabbit ear antennas" which is not an insult but a reference to the way broadcast television antennas resemble long narrow ears. The other time it was used was affectionately by Judy, the protagonist, where she promised to have sex with her fiancée, often like a rabbit. Rabbits are highly reproductive.

As far as bitch, it is used by female characters to refer to themselves or other females. There is a male character that also uses it but he eventually gets harshly confronted (Part 6). My advice with the story is never underestimate Judy, the protagonist of the story.

Either way, I could care less about gross obsessive concerns implicating indulgent slave morality. If you're insulted that I used the words rabbit or bitch, you need to work on being less easily offended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaustian_Fables@Faustian_Fables
Please support me on my Substack: https://faustianfables.substack.com/ Nothing is pay-walled there. If I post a story here, it will eventually be posted in its entirety. But, chapters will show up sooner on Substack because I don't have to wait for a moderator to approve it. ...