All Comments on 'Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 08'

by Faustian_Fables

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@Faustian_Fables Don't you think Luke is too miserably? first he get cucked then fucked in the ass them THIS?! How make him finally snapped and became callous mastermind and get something out of this insanity?!

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMee11 months ago

I love the pace at which you seemingly manage to publish these high quality chapters. Keep it up.

beagriusbeagrius11 months ago

@Faustian_Fables thanks for the story I'm also a fan of contract story like this one but they are kind of uncommon.

also a quick question I read on your blog that once this story is over you have plan for the next one. will your story all happen in the same universe and as such some of your previous character could appears in futur story or they each will have their own universe?

Faustian_FablesFaustian_Fables11 months agoAuthor

@beagrius The next story does happen in the same universe and in fact the Vanholt corporation plays a major role but its set in a different office building and none of the characters from this story will appear in the next one. I'm not opposed to including characters from this story or others in future stories. If anyone has ideas for stories, you can send private feedback here on literotica and include your email address and I'll email you back.

Generally my stories will be shared universe unless they're labeled non-canon. People interested in the shared universe aspect might like Part 10 of this story, which right now I intend to be the final part, as it introduces some new characters and establishes a little bit of world building.

Faustian_FablesFaustian_Fables11 months agoAuthor

Part 9 was rejected by literotica. Hopefully I can work out the issue they had so it eventually gets published on here. To readers used to reading at the time of week I normally publish on this site, it will probably be delayed compared to normal. Thank you for patience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFaustian_Fables@Faustian_Fables
Please support me on my Substack: https://faustianfables.substack.com/ Nothing is pay-walled there. If I post a story here, it will eventually be posted in its entirety. But, chapters will show up sooner on Substack because I don't have to wait for a moderator to approve it. ...