Exalted Auctions: The Virgin Bride Ch. 05

Story Info
Her contract looms over us as our wedding night arrives.
16.6k words
4.16
7.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

24. Vanholt Corporation - Next Day

Judy's hands trembled. She crossed her arms over her stomach as she dragged her feet towards the entrance to the Vanholt Corporation's District Office entrance. Her harrowing affair with Susan had continued to occupy her thoughts ever since. Despite a long bath, repeated showers, and endless amounts of cleaning and tooth brushing, my fiancée had not yet regained a feeling of cleanliness.

As soon as Judy entered the building, she immediately started walking towards HR while avoiding making eye contact with anyone else at the office. When she opened the door to the HR department, Judy raised her eyebrows when she saw Amber, once again dressed in a lowcut blouse that revealed a fair amount of the young woman's cleavage, manning the reception desk. "I thought you were gone," Judy said as she sat down in one of the waiting chairs.

"I was but today's my first day back," Amber explained. Upon noticing Judy's significantly larger engagement ring, Amber's eyes tightened, and bottom lip protruded. "Oh, what a pretty ring," Amber faked a smile on her face before she glowered at my wife's engagement ring.

"Oh, uh, thank you," Judy raised her hand up and admired her ring, flipping back her hair as she did so. "I'm Judy. I have an appointment at twelve with Susan."

"Oh, so you're the one I've heard so much about," Amber replied as she crossed her arms over her chest and smirked at Judy.

Judy plastered a smile on her face as she stroked at her hair "What have you heard about me?" Judy asked. Her hand trembled slightly as it manipulated the hair on her head.

Amber wet her lips before responding, "Judy. I work here in HR. I hear all about the gossip and the rumors that go around the office. Anything that happens. Sooner or later, I find out about it. You can't expect to keep everything that happens a secret can you?"

"I, uh, don't know, don't know what you're talking about," Judy stammered as she crossed her legs before swallowing.

Amber winked at Judy as she picked up the phone off her desk and dialed Susan's extension. "Hello ma'am, you're twelve o'clock is here. Mmhm. Yes, the one we talked about earlier." Amber paused for a while as she listened to the phone's receiver before letting out a laugh. "Yes ma'am. No, I agree with what you're saying. You should really be the one to break it to her." Amber paused and began nodding her head quickly. "Oh my gawd! Really?" Amber asked into the phone before wetting her lips. "Okay."

Amber set the phone down and turned her attention back towards Judy. "Susan's ready for you now," Amber said as she tipped her head back. "Good luck with your little... predicament."

"Excuse me?" Judy let out a small unconscious laugh as she fidgeted in her chair.

"Whatever predicament you're here to see Susan about, silly," Amber giggled before her face settled into a smirk. "Tootle-oo," Amber said as she waived Judy in the direction of Susan's office.

Judy shivered as she approached Susan's office as she tried to get any thoughts of their ritualistic sexual encounter out of her mind. The office and hallway remained cold as they had been yesterday but were significantly brighter and therefore felt slightly more inviting. As Judy walked into the office and took view of Susan, her stomach began to quiver.

"Please sit down dear," Susan said with a smile as she gestured to one of the chairs in front of her desk. "Thanks to your sacrifice, I'm overflowing with feminine vitality today. I can't believe how much work I've been able to catch up on. It's so great to have Amber back as well." Susan turned her attention back towards her computer monitor.

Judy felt fatigue in her body set in as she sat down in Susan's uncomfortable chair. Judy twisted her hands against each other in her lap as she averted her gaze from Susan. "You were going to help me..." Judy said in a cracked voice.

"Uh-huh, yes," Susan responded as she focused on typing on her keyboard. "Just one moment."

Judy stared vacantly at her hands as she continued twisting them against each other in her lap. Her body felt achy.

"Almost done," Susan said as she typed some more on the keyboard. Finally, Susan finished what she was doing and turned back towards Judy. Before saying anything, Susan relaxed back into the contours of her office chair. Once she was nice and comfortable, Susan said, "We need to talk about your little situation. I reviewed all the paperwork Palmer submitted and I opened an HR investigation into your allegations. Now before we talk about your options, I need to ask you a few questions."

Judy's mouth felt dry. Gently she rubbed the back of her neck and responded, "If it'll help, sure."

Susan narrowed her eyes and pressed her lips flat before asking, "Judy, is it true that you have often dressed or acted sexually inappropriate while working at the office?"

Judy cleared her throat before quickly shaking her head in the negative. "Never, I never did that," Judy denied.

Susan crossed her arms over her chest before continuing, "Is it true that last year you tried to seduce Ron Palmer with the prospect of sexual favors in exchange for him not cutting your hours?" Susan lowered her head and stared at Judy.

Judy vigorously shook her head as her eyes widened. "No!" Judy exclaimed. "I never did any of those things."

Susan pulled her arms more tightly against her body. "Ok," Susan began before continuing, "while working here have you ever used office equipment for purposes of sexual activity, downloading pornography, or the buying and selling of sexual services?"

Judy swallowed as she felt herself begin to sweat. "N-no, of course not," Judy lied as her chin quivered.

Susan scratched at her jaw. "You never used office equipment, emails or networks to interact with an adult website where swingers auction off sexual services to other people?" Susan asked.

Judy fidgeted in her chair and began to itch at her arm. "I don't have anything to do with anything like that," Judy lied.

Susan let out a deep, weighted sigh. "Judy, the way you used your good looks to seduce me yesterday," Susan began before shaking her head. "You answer these questions like you are so innocent. I am supposed to believe that Ron Palmer is sexually harassing you when all appearances are that for months you have flirted with him, propositioned him, and visited adult websites at the office. Conveniently you leave your web browser open with some prostitution site you use to encourage Ron Palmer to solicit you for sex. You dupe him into taking out a second mortgage on his house on the promise you'll sleep with him. Then you have the gall to come into my office and play the victim with some sob story and throw yourself at me in hopes I'd join your little scheme against Palmer. Sorry dear, I wasn't born yesterday."

Judy's mouth gaped open as her eyes bulged and she blinked rapidly. "It's not like that at all!" Judy objected. "It was you!" Judy rubbed at her chest. "You hit on me!"

"Stop lying Judy," Susan frowned as she clicked her fingernails against her desk. "One thing I've struggled with in my long career is that as a woman in the workplace, everyone is against you. Unlike men who have it easy, women are lied to and often cheated at the office. For example, I am sure you've heard of the sexist pay gap. Well, I've learned to get everything in writing and when that's not possible to find some other way of recording things."

Susan grabbed her computer mouse and opened an audio file that began to play through her computer speakers. Judy's voice on the recording could be heard faintly saying, "Please uhhh, let me give you... My... vital essence." After a pause, Judy's voice again could be heard saying, "Please, ma'am, take it from me..."

Susan lifted her right eyebrow and cocked her head at Judy. "You literally took off your clothes and crawled naked over to me and begged me to have sex with you," Susan pointed out before shaking her head again. "Yet, you want to try to claim you didn't try to seduce or proposition me?"

Judy's jaw hung open as she found herself at a loss for words. "It, it wasn't like that!" Judy insisted as her eyes began to fill up with tears. "You even had me sign something beforehand!"

"That was very clever, trying to make it seem like all of that was my idea," Susan responded with a smirk. "Yes, you signed an agreement consenting to have sex with me. However, I never signed anything consenting to have sex with you. That's a major policy violation, I'm afraid." Susan paused before continuing, "but don't worry. I will withhold any formal punishment for now. As the HR representative here, I should have corrected your malfeasance before allowing myself to be seduced."

"So, you're saying you're not going to help me," Judy whimpered as tears began flowing from her eyes. "Even after I did all of that for you..." Judy's voice cracked as she struggled to control her emotions. Judy sagged into the back of her chair as she began sobbing.

"That's not what I'm saying at all," Susan said as she jutted her chin out and smirked at the sobbing young woman seated in front of her. "We can talk about getting you out of your contract with Palmer but before we proceed, I'm going to need you to sign this document." Susan pulled out a lengthy contract from her desk drawer and tossed it into Judy's lap.

Judy's chin quaked as she struggled to regain control over her tears. "W-what's this?" Judy whimpered as she struggled to read the document through her tear-filled eyes.

Susan relaxed back into her desk chair before explaining, "I need you to confirm the findings of my investigation before I help remove you from your agreement with Palmer. You'll need to admit that you have been acting sexually provocatively at the office, soliciting sexual favors, and visiting adult websites using company technology. I also need you to admit to seducing me for purposes of interfering with my investigation. The contract includes an informal discipline resolution where we agree to resolve this foul behavior of yours through some private tutoring sessions with Amber and I in my office." Susan pushed her desk chair back and began unzipping her pants. She bit her bottom lip and wet her lips before removing her pants and underwear, exposing her wet pussy to Judy. "Do be a dear and go tell Amber we're ready for your first session as soon as your done signing."

Judy writhed her nose as she immediately recognized the pungent smell of Susan's womanhood. As she sniffled her nose and began to regain vision due to the cessation of her tears, Judy looked down at the contract and felt her body temperature start to rise. Judy clenched her fists together and stared coldly as Susan as her body began to quake. "I'm not making any more deals with you!" barked Judy as she grabbed the contract and chucked it back over on to Susan's desk. Judy shook her fist at Susan before continuing, "I won't forget the disgusting things you made me do only to pull this shit. You can fuck off with that contract."

Susan leaned back in her chair and smirked as she lewdly rubbed her exposed clitoris. "Listen you ungrateful little brat," Susan taunted Judy. "I didn't battle so much adversity working my way up the corporate ladder to be subjected to insubordination by someone as pathetic as you. Sign the contract admitting your perverted acts of misconduct immediately and get that pretty little face over here in-between my knees. I'll call Amber on the office phone while you get started." Susan tossed the contract back over to Judy.

Judy caught the contract only to drop it on the ground. "Hrmph, forget it!" Judy huffed through pinched lips as she turned her back to Susan.

"If you don't sign that right now, our agreement is over!" Susan snapped in a raised voice. "Don't come expecting my help when Ron Perlman fucks your little flower so hard your too sore to walk afterwards. Or when he force-feeds you his semen for breakfast. You're going to wish you signed that contract once he has that fat pecker of his up your asshole!"

Judy shook her head and stormed out of Susan's office and down the hallway.

Amber leaned back in her office chair as Judy approached the reception desk. As Amber squinted at Judy, she could see the dried tears underneath my fiancée's eyes. As Judy walked by, Amber put on an exaggerated pouty face and taunted, "Aww, was Susan not able to help you with your little problem?" Amber pushed a tissue box across her desk towards Judy. "Why don't you sit down and tell me all about it?" Amber leaned forward and wet her lips.

Judy crossed her arms and said, "It just got a little intense between the two of us. I had to leave Susan pretty hot and bothered in there. A real hot mess. I think I really frustrated and upset her. She told me to tell you to come into her office and help her calm down on my way out." Judy smirked at Amber.

Amber frowned only to be interrupted by her desk telephone. "Hello?" Amber asked only to quickly yank the receiver away from her ear. "Y-yes, Ma'am, I'll be right there." Amber swallowed hard before opening one of her desk drawers and retrieving a pack of gum. As Amber stood up from her desk, she narrowed her eyes at Judy.

"Tootle-oo!" Judy said as she waved goodbye to Amber. "Bitch," Judy muttered underneath her breath as Amber disappeared into the hallway.

25. Dumpy Apartment Building

"I thought you said HR was going to help you," I spoke in a tense voice through pinched lips. "I don't understand what happened."

"Nothing happened," Judy lied as she paced back and forth. "Penelope, Palmer, Exalted Auctions, they really thought of everything. They even included forms in the contract that allows Palmer to skirt Vanholt's sexual harassment policy. They've got me dead to rights here." Judy sighed.

"That's crazy," I responded with widened eyes as I vigorously shook my head. "They can't just bury everything in the fine print, like that. I mean, doesn't there have to be a certain amount of good faith in the negotiations? Right, I mean, otherwise it's just a contract of adhesion." I rubbed at my ears before tucking in my upper lip.

Judy tipped her head back and looked up at the ceiling before hanging her head and muttering, "Fuck." Judy's posture sagged as she slumped into one of the kitchen table's chairs. "Just face it. They've got me. It's over. I'm just going to have to sleep with Mr. Palmer."

"Come on Judy, don't give up," I pleaded softly as I approached Judy and embraced her by wrapping my arms around her shoulders.

Judy remained expressionless as she held her arms and legs close to her body. "Look, we always knew that this would probably end awkwardly," Judy explained as she folded her arms in her lap. "It's not how I would have wanted this to turn out but it's still just a few days." Judy remained unnaturally still.

"It's your boss though," I objected as I bit my bottom lip. "Other people at your work could find out about what you're doing."

"I'm sure nobody else will find out," Judy lied as she lifted her head and made eye contact with me. "After this is all over and done with, I think I'll look for another job anyways. In fact, maybe we should move out of town. I mean we don't really want to be the stereotypical married couple living in the suburbs, do we?" Judy let out an uncomfortable laugh.

"And leave all our friends and family behind?" I asked as I raised my right eyebrow.

"Just, uhm, something to think about," Judy said before coughing. "I am going to go to bed now. You should get some rest as well. I don't want you up all night worrying about me. I will be fine." Judy opened a medicine bottle and pulled out a green gummy bear that she began to chew on before throwing the bottle over to me. "Take one of these. They're melatonin bears. They'll help us sleep."

26. The Dreamworld

I walked into the hotel bedroom and sat down on the edge of the bed. It's a bit warm, I thought to myself. I pulled my arms back one at a time through my jacket sleeves before removing the tuxedo jacket. I'm dressed in a tuxedo, I realized. I ascertained that Judy and I had just gotten married, and it was our wedding night. I could hear an open water faucet and my new wife's gentle humming coming from the hotel bathroom. My senses heightened and my pulse raised as I realized now that we were married, I'd finally get to make love to my wife. I grinned widely as I felt my cock harden inside my pants. Quickly I began to remove my shirt.

My new wife emerged from the hotel bathroom with a smile on her face as she peacefully hummed to herself. She was dressed only in a lacey piece of black lingerie that hugged her voluptuous curves. The ample flesh of Judy's breasts jiggled and jostled around and over the outfit's skimpy top with every step she took. As Judy approached the bed, she suddenly froze upon seeing me. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Judy snapped as she wrinkled her nose and recoiled at the sight of the tent in my pants.

I felt a knot in my stomach and my limbs seemed paralyzed as I was struck with revelations. The auction, I thought. Judy hadn't yet fulfilled her obligations. I couldn't have sex with her yet. I wasn't even supposed to be here. I felt a hit of adrenaline as my head jerked around searching for the exit to the hotel room. As soon as I located it however, the door swung open. Mr. Palmer, Judy's tall and overweight boss clad only in a red bathrobe, swaggered into the hotel room. As he passed by Judy, he slapped her exposed left ass cheek before laughing arrogantly.

"Look who showed up for the party," Mr. Palmer smirked as he put his hands on his hips and stared at me. "You want to watch me give your brand-new wife the business?"

"Oh my gawd Luke, get off the bed," Judy ordered through pinched lips as she crossed her arms. "Why don't you take care of yourself in the bathroom or something? I don't want you ruining my big night with your hornball interruptions." Judy rubbed her right forearm with her left hand.

I tried to speak in my own defense, but my mouth seemed incapable of forming any words. In fact, my whole body felt numb. Quietly, I walked across the hotel room to the bathroom as the two stared at me. I then closed the bathroom door partially but left it open enough that I still had a view of the bed.

"I guess it didn't take you very long to put hubby in the doghouse," Mr. Palmer snorted as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Mr. Palmer cast an exploring gaze over my new wife as he smirked. "Why don't you come take a seat, sweetheart?" Mr. Palmer asked as he gestured towards his lap. "I want to take a closer look at those funbags of yours."

Judy trembled as she cast a firm glance with soft, glossy eyes at her boss. "Yes sir, I'd be happy to," she said as a small smile began to build on her face. Judy licked her lips as she slowly walked over to Mr. Palmer and sat firmly on his lap. Upon doing so, she quickly blushed. "Oh, wow."

Mr. Palmer leaned in and tilted his head towards my young wife. "Very nice," Mr. Palmer said as he stared hungrily at her breasts and slowly ran his right-hand down Judy's exposed right thigh. "Why don't you take those puppies out and shake them around for me?"

Judy opened her legs up slightly and leaned her head back to maintain eye contact with Mr. Palmer. "Of course, sir," she said with a flushed, smiling face. My wife inserted both of her hands into the top of the lingerie and pulled out each breast exposing them to Mr. Palmer. With each tit now resting on the palms of each of her hands, Judy began to lift each boob up one at a time before letting go and allowing the breast to bounce and jiggle back into place. As my wife put on a show for Mr. Palmer using her large natural breasts, she grinded her groin against his robe covered lap.