Examined at Auction Ch. 02

Story Info
Training is frustrating for both master and slave.
3.7k words
4.37
30.8k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Disclaimer: This is not a how-to for bondage or ball gags. Do not leave someone restrained for extended periods of time unsupervised. Always use safe words. This is a fictional fantasy and is not intended to be recreated. This story involves sex slaves, nonconsensual and reluctant enjoyment. All characters are legal adults. Do not read or engage if this will upset you.]

_______________________

Even though I knew we were rather far away from the showroom, every once in a while we could hear men's laughter and the sound of high pitched moaning. I wondered if I had been that loud. The shame flooded me when I realized I had been louder.

No one spoke. The women that had led me here were gone again and it was just those of us up for auction and a few men in suits standing guard at the door. I knew it was hopeless to even look for an escape here. There weren't even any windows I could desperately try to crawl out of. And besides, my body was still aching.

It was a strange kind of ache. An all over ache. I had never been so used and so ignored before. The only one who had spoken directly to me had been Devin. The other men had only touched and measured and fucked my body with whatever they were allowed to. I was nothing more than an object to them. A very desirable object. Devin said he was going to outbid them all...

Other than the aches in my body, my mind felt a strange lightness. I had been so aware of every touch and every sound in the other room, but now I felt like I was underwater, aware only of my breathing. My eyes were half closed and I could feel my cum still leaking out of me and onto the sofa.

Was this how it always was after being used? What would it be like if they had used more than their hands and mouths and the toys provided? I wondered how I might feel then. Even if someone else outbid Devin and I went to some old man who kept me chained up on his bed, would it really be that bad if I felt this way when he was through with me? Was this the reward? A half-conscious, heavenly state of being?

In this new state of mind, time seemed to flow differently. I didn't notice women coming or going or their crying or moaning. It was both minutes and days before the examining was done. The feeling was only finally starting to wear off when we were commanded by the men at the door to stand and line up. The women from before began clipping us into collars around our necks, which linked us together. The collars were not heavy, nor were the chains, but they were strong and they shone in the light. It was all about appearance for these men.

The blindfolds were put back on, no doubt to make the men feel like their anonymity was protected. They would not want another man's slave knowing what he looked like, after all.

I was first examined, so I was first out the door, leading the chain of women behind me. The collar pulled at my throat until they got the memo to move. I was led blindly back through the halls and the men's voices became louder again. I was extremely aware of the wetness creeping down my leg. It should have dried by now. Why hadn't it dried? Why did I feel all the fight go out of me?

When we were commanded to stop, I could hear the shuffling of those folding chairs again. "Alright gentlemen, you've seen our product. Hell, you've tasted it." The auctioneer couldn't help himself from laughing along at his own little joke with the other men. "Let's get to bidding. I wouldn't want to keep you from enjoying yourselves much longer."

"First off, we have The Pleader," he said. Another chuckle. I flushed, remembering begging Devin to let me come in front of the group of men. The humiliation rose anew.

"Glad I took notes," she heard someone say. "She's the only one I could manage to shove that giant dildo into." And didn't I know it. I felt myself tighten in response, still somehow both raw from the friction and wet from the memory. And my heart went out to the other women beside me. Had he tried to shove it inside them, only to fail?

"We'll start the bidding at ten thousand."

I felt a ringing in my ears. Ten thousand. I had never considered myself anything special and yet these men were offering that much for me? My knees almost buckled. I stared into the darkness of the blindfold listening to the number climb, but I did not understand. My mind could not make heads or tails of what was happening. And Devin... I could not hear Devin's voice. I began to panic. He promised he would bid for me. I would be stuck as some old man's whore after all.

"Fifty thousand," I heard. "I want her to take a dildo and my cock in the same hole." Now I really felt ill. It wouldn't be just any old man. I would belong to someone who got off on stretching me and filling me more than my body could handle. I felt a slow trickle down my leg and squeezed my pussy closed to try to stop the unwelcome wetness from showing itself any more at the thought. The action only encouraged more of my juices to leak. I was shaking with fear. So why did I want this?

"One hundred thousand for The Pleader," the auctioneer said and I couldn't stop myself from gasping. When had the number climbed so high? "Looks like you might get your wish, after all, sir."

"Two hundred thousand," came a bored voice. "And if anyone wants to bid higher then I will pay three hundred thousand." It was Devin. Silence took the room. No one, not even the man who wanted to fill me, wanted to offer more.

"Very well, sir. The Pleader goes to you for two hundred thousand."

"Good. I'm ready to take her home now if you don't mind. She's the only one I was interested in."

In minutes I was unhooked from the others and pulled by my collar to another room. I gasped, feeling a jab in my thigh. This had not been the first time I was drugged like this. My eyes instantly began to droop and I was gone to the world in seconds.

When I next woke up, I thought I was back on stage again. The sensation was so similar to the first time. I was on a hard surface and I was bound, but I realized I was wearing a silk dress- perhaps a lace nightgown- and this time, when I opened my eyes, I could see. I looked around the room, my heart jumping into my chest. It was a bedroom. Dark walls. A bed on one side and a large TV on the other. The decor was masculine. And me, in the middle of the room, on a low table. I was laid out exactly as I had been before, but the ropes were less smooth and bit into my skin when I moved even a tiny bit.

I whimpered and realized there was a gag in my mouth. Not just a cloth gag, but a ball gag. I began to breathe hard and pulled at the ropes. Of course it was to no avail and all it did was give my wrists and thighs a rash.

The minutes ticked on. My belly moved as I took in panicked breaths. Minutes turned to hours and my breathing slowed. There was no way for me to relax or to sleep the time away. Not in this position. So I began to think. Devin had done this on purpose. He had waited until the last second to bid on me to make me afraid for my future. And he was making me wait now, putting fear in me.

I had read the contract. I knew that whatever form of slavery I was put into came with training. And this was my training. He was breaking me. There wasn't even a clock in the room to show how long I had been there for. All I had for company was my fear and the ever growing ache in my lower belly. I had to piss. I was hungry.

After what had to be six or seven hours from the time I woke, the door opened. I whimpered and my spit leaked out of the side of the ball gag and down my face. Devin smiled at me like I was a prize winning show pony.

He circled around me. With a finger he wiped up the saliva trail, then spread it down my neck. "Are you cold?" he asked, his eyes glancing down my body. Through the thin layer of silk, my nipples were hard. He moved slowly and I thought he might give one a gentle squeeze, but then he flicked it hard instead and I gasped around the gag, leaking more spit. "Or have you just been eagerly waiting for me to come fuck you into submission?"

I shook my head. His hand found my hair, gently moving it out of my face, much like he did before.

"No?" he asked. "While I've been going about my day," he said, circling the table again, "Working and making my lunch..." He stopped and slowly pushed the short skirt of my dress even higher. "I've been watching you leak all over the new table that I bought just for you. See? I put a small camera just here so I can watch you." I couldn't help but look. I was afraid not to. There was a small lens on the wall aimed directly between my legs. "From the moment you woke up, your pussy has been quivering for attention." I moaned when I felt him slide a finger up through my lips. "I finally got to feeling so bad for you I decided to do something about it."

He walked over to a dresser. I couldn't see what he retrieved, but I felt him slip a large egg-shaped device inside me when he returned. It popped in without protest. He held up a remote. "I'll be holding onto this." He pressed a button and it started to vibrate inside of me at a very low speed. I began to shake and groan despite myself. It wasn't close to my g-spot, but it still made the entirety of my cunt vibrate. The feeling worked its way through my legs. And yet I knew he was not trying to get me to come. He was training me. He was working me over. He was denying me any real pleasure.

He put the remote in his pocket, proving to me that he was planning to keep torturing me like this for hours. Then he leaned over me and ripped the gown down the front until it was lying open and I was exposed again. Devin's eyes consumed me.

"When I'm done with work today, you are going to be so pliable and so willing to do whatever the fuck I want." I moaned against the ball gag and he chuckled. Then he left the room and I was alone again. Only this time I could not even let my thoughts distract me because the buzzing in my cunt was just enough to keep me loopy and light headed.

The power increased on the vibrator at random intervals. Sometimes he would slam it into full power, then back it off and sometimes he would increase it so slowly that I hardly noticed it until my legs were shaking. He was fucking with me and proving that no matter where he was, he owned me.

It was infuriating. I wanted to scream. The mental torture of being on the cusp of something for hours was agony enough, but to know that this could be my life from now on... I thought I was just going to have to let a man fuck me once or twice a day for the rest of my life. If I had known Devin was capable this, I never would have kissed him in his office.

My hips began to gyrate on their own, seeking something out that wasn't there. But perhaps, if I could angle myself in just a way, I could get the vibrator to touch my g-spot. It was either try for release or go insane. I sobbed through the gag. Somewhere, Devin increased the power. And right then I felt it hit the spot. I screamed. Spit dribbled down my face. My whole body shook. My cunt gripped the vibrator tight as it massaged that place inside me I never could manage to massage by myself. I became so wet from my cum that during my contractions the vibrator slipped out. I heard it hit the floor and I gasped, sudden fear taking over where once there was nothing but pleasure.

Devin hadn't meant for me to come. The bedroom door slammed open and he stood over me. He didn't look angry. In fact, he was unreadable.

"You're making this much harder than it has to be," he said. "I want nothing more than to give you a good life as my cumslut, but I need you to cooperate with me. And when you don't... Well, thanks to my competition yesterday, I know your limits."

He walked back to his dresser and returned with a dildo. It was huge. My eyes widened with fear.

"That's right. This is even bigger than the one put inside you at the auction. We determined after you were gone that you could probably be stretched even wider. And while I would normally stretch you slowly, I think you've enjoyed yourself enough."

I shook my head. I tried to shout, to plead, but nothing stopped him from stepping between my legs. "He was right, you know. Even with this, you don't need any lube. You pretend you're not a slut, but as soon as you knew I was watching you, you started to put on a show. You love to be seen. You love to be watched. If you're really good, I'll invite all those men from the auction over and I'll let them line up and fuck you one by one while the others watch. They might even bet on how many you can take before you pass out. How does that sound? See? Look, you're staining my table again."

What the fuck was wrong with me? I just wanted to save my little brother. I should have been cleaning toilets. Not worrying about why the thought of being used against my will over and over and over again while being watched had me ready to come again. Devin knew me better than I knew myself.

I felt the head of the dildo press against my opening. It was bigger than the last one, I could tell from feel alone even if I hadn't seen it. I closed my eyes tight and he shoved it in in one swift motion, just like he promised. I let out a strangled moan, louder than anything I let out before. My bladder protested, remembering its need to piss.

"Now," Devin said. "I want you to lay there and think about what I have in store for you. Maybe I'll invite your friend and let him stuff you full of his dildo collection just like he wanted. I'm sure he'll pay me handsomely to do it, too."

My eyes were still closed against the pain. The pleasure. I felt so full. I heard Devin leave the room again. He was leaving me here, impaled. Never had I been so stretched. I could feel it bulging my stomach more than the last one had. I finally opened my eyes and looked down. Only a small portion of the cock was left outside of me. The devil on my shoulder wanted to see it move like it did the last one. My full bladder sent a tingling sensation throughout my limbs and I moaned, squeezing my muscles tight, but that only made the dildo press against it more. I moaned again.

I wasn't sure if I could last another few hours. I closed my eyes, trying to let myself drift off into the same state of shock I was in after the auction, but I couldn't get there. I had been thoroughly fucked then. An hour later, Devin finally returned. He removed the dildo and I moaned at the raw sensation. I mumbled around the gag.

He chuckled and mocked me. "What's that? What does my slut think she has to talk about?" His hand combed in my hair in that uncharacteristic way of his before he took the gag off.

My jaw ached and I let out a sob. "I... I have to pee," I said, embarassed. "I'll do whatever you want... Just please... let me pee."

A smirk crossed Devin's features. His hand trailed down one of my breasts and found my lower belly. "You have to piss?" he asked, like he was talking to a child. "That's something else you'll have to learn. I can't have my slave needing to pee every time I want to use her." He pressed down on my bladder and I moaned at the sensation it sent through me. My toes curled.

"P-please!"

He laughed. Then he stopped the pressure and began to untie me before slinging me over his shoulder and carried me the few steps to his master bathroom. When he set me down, my legs shook and my cum leaked, and I wanted to cry. "Well go on."

"You're going to watch?"

"I'll watch whatever I want," Devin said.

So I pissed and washed my hands and then he led me back to my table. "Can't I stretch my legs a little longer?"

"No. This is your display. You're a piece of art to me right now and neither art nor slaves get to make requests. Lay down."

My breathing shook as I began to lower myself back down. He took the ripped dress from my shoulders and began reworking his knots.

"Damn you. Normally I don't let my cock touch a slave until she's trained, but you're something else," I heard him saying. He rounded his way to the head of the table and pulled me up so my head was hanging off, upside down. I watched him unbuckle his belt and his cock sprung free. He was hard. My shame and embarrassment turned into something else I couldn't name for a moment. When he stroked my hair again, I realized what it was: pride. Devin was hard for me. "Open," he said.

And I did. My mouth was still producing copious amounts of saliva from having the gag in my mouth for so long, so his cock went in smooth and easy. I was surprised by how gentle he was at first. He kept a hand in my hair as he used his hips to piston himself in and out of my mouth. I surprised myself by not merely laying there and letting this happen to me. Instead, I lapped at his warm cock every time he thrust. I heard him grunt and curse.

His hand tightened in my hair. "I've been hard all fucking day watching your pussy drip," he said, his pace quickening. "I would have paid twice as much just to fuck you once. So I'm going to make you beg for my cock in your cunt. I'm going to make you plead for me to fill you with my cum until you can't hold anymore. But first I'm going to make you work for it."

And oh, I wanted it. I hated myself for it and I knew I was going to change my mind, but right now? I wanted him inside me. Tasting his cum would have to do.

He pressed hard into my throat, then. I felt my gag reflex start up, but I fought it and moaned around his cock. He hardly fit into my airway, but I angled my head and hollowed out my throat and he somehow sunk deeper. I gagged again. My spit coated him and leaked out of my mouth. Then he came. He pressed himself so close to my face my nose was touching his balls and I couldn't breathe. His load shot down my throat, making me gag again, but I swallowed as it continued in spurts. Streams of his cum washed down my throat. I felt his cock twitching, and finally, he pulled away. Saliva and cum coated his cock and my mouth and he ringed his head around my lips like a kiss as I gasped for breath.

"Good job, girl," he said. "You love your belly full of my warm cum, don't you?"

I didn't think he needed an answer. The shame was taking over and I was feeling rather nauseous from the act and having my head suspended upside down.

"I asked you a question," Devin said, pushing me back onto the table fully and squeezing a nipple without mercy.

I shrieked. "Yes! Yes."

"What did I say? Repeat it back."

"I-I love my belly full of your warm cum," I said, shivering.

"See? What did I say?" He started to strip. "Pliable."

Devin walked away to the bathroom. I was worried about what was next until I heard the shower running. When he was out, he walked to bed naked. For the next hour or two he watched TV over my exposed body as if I didn't even exist. As if I was a centerpiece someone bought, looked at once, and never admired again. Then he slept through the night and I realized the only thing filling my belly that day would be Devin's cum.