All Comments on 'Examined at Auction'

by allnewonders

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

jleetechiejleetechiealmost 2 years ago

A nice little tale. Worth about 1/2 a chapter. Potential for a lot of surprises. Absolutely, a part 2 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've never read anything quite like this, and i absolutely love it. Oh, to be in the woman's place would be amazing, having all those men treat my body and cunt like it is worth so much, that they would pay money for it. Please write more of this, as many chapters as you would like, cause i will read them for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story! Already waiting for part 2 and more!

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86almost 2 years ago

I really liked it and can't wait for part 2!! My only note would be to clean up some grammar/editing otherwise great first go. Please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for part 2! 🤗

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Reduction to property

The slave awakes naked bound to a table. People around her are chatting impervious to her condition. She learns she's now a slave facing auction. She's has given up freedom in exchange for a promise from Devin to take care of her brother.

Though she initially struggles against her bonds and curses Devin, she seems to settle into her new status. Unlike other slaves, awaiting the gavel to fall, she enjoys the pre - bidding examination.

I'm not sure this quick change of attitude has been adequately explained. Still All makes some interesting observations on the lowly status of non - personhood.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

WHY?

Wonders makes a valid point about the depersonalization of a slave who is only property and is worthy of all the consideration due an inanimate object. In the slave's words, "The [prospective purchasers] were all talking to each other so nonchalantly as if I wasn't stark naked and tied up on a surface in front of them. They were mostly men by the sound of them and they were talking about the weather, about the drive, what they might have for dinner. It sounded like they did this every day."

Prior to the auction the slave is measured like a piece of furniture.

But I'd like to know more of the background story, the why. Why did she pledge herself to Devin? Why did Devin put her up for auction if he wanted to buy her?

allnewondersallnewondersabout 1 year agoAuthor

@thomas_dean: Devin didn't own her to begin with, she sold herself into a system that he works for and he realized he wanted her himself. Sorry that wasn't clear.

@Everyone else: I'm not sure I'll return to this one like I wanted. It was mostly to test out how the site worked and to scratch a few itches. I hope to explore this kind of subject further in the future with more nuance and more exploration, though, so be on the lookout if this was up your alley! Thank you for the favorites and follows!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 year ago

Dystopia

Thank you for your response.

I think just the right amount of backgrounding, a sentence or two might have enabled the reader to understand the relationship between Devin and the slave might have made the sense of betrayal more understandable. Still I regard EXAMINED as a superior work in the vision of a dytopic future.

allnewondersallnewondersabout 1 year agoAuthor

@thomas_dean: Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind in the future when I return to this kind of world!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My absolute favorite story on here

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF4 months ago

The Motive

In many of the Literotic tales in this vein, the big question, I have is why? Why does one give ultimate power over one's person to another? Devin reminds the narrator: "You sold your body," [Devin] reminded me. "You have no ownership over it. We can do whatever we want to it. And besides. Don't pretend you're not enjoying this."

Some suggestions in other items in this genre have been escape, adventure, thrill or money? There's a suggestion the motive might be love of Devin. Is the tale one of unrequited love?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous