Exceeding Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was immediately mesmerized. Her breath caught in her throat and she felt an unfamiliar heat between her legs as she watched his dick sway back and forth underneath the thin fabric. She licked her bottom lip and quickly looked at the small video thumbnail of Shelley. Her face, just as enraptured, was smiling.

Nicole quickly looked back to Dustin's crotch. And then she looked to the lines that ran from his hips showcasing modest abs that disappeared into his shorts.Then Nicole felt something she hadn't in a while. She felt damp between her legs. Fuuuuuuuck.

"Dustin, can you come here real quick," they heard Carla say.

Dustin spun out of the view of the camera. Other words were being said, but Nicole couldn't quite hear anything except Dustin saying, "Shit! I have my meeting in, like, a minute!"

Carla came into view blocking most of the screen. The two women watched as Dustin passed in the background buttoning up a shirt over his gray shorts. Carla's arm then came down next to the screen and clicked the mouse.

Dustin Worthington left the meeting.

The two women sort of stared at each other through their cameras in disbelief. Before anything could be said, Dustin joined the meeting and his video popped on. They saw Dustin looking a little frazzled, running his hand through his hair. Nicole thought his buttoned up shirt looked nice. Especially when she knew that was basically the only thing he was wearing. Was he still wearing those shorts?

"Sorry, Mrs. Greene, Ms. Smart. I hope I'm not late, I just had to make sure the computer and everything was booted on."

Yeah, right. "Not a problem, Dustin," Nicole said, her voice husky. She mentally tried to convince herself it was because her mouth was dry.

Dustin scooted a bit closer in his chair and adjusted his glasses. Nicole imagined him sitting there in those shorts, his cock creating a not so small bulge against the front.

"Uh, right, Dustin, not a problem," Shelley said. "Not a problem at all..."

Shelley took the breath Nicole was trying to catch.

"So, Dustin, we just wanted to meet up real quick so we could go over your proposal."

Dustin nodded slowly.

Shelley continued, "And we just want to make sure that we have your reasons correct so when Ms. Smart and I take your proposal to Mr. Dunbar, we're able to give him a good snapshot of your assets?"

"My assets?"

Nicole coughed. Shelley recovered quickly after clearing her throat, "Yes, as in how you're an asset to the company and can continue to meet Starlight's goals while working from home rather than in the office."

"Oh, right," said Dustin, and he spoke about his meeting and exceeding expectations.

Nicole didn't hear much of it. She kept thinking about his body. Talk about exceeding expectations, huh?

Nicole mentally berated herself. This was just lust, right? He's a kid- a kid with a kind of impressive physique.

Well, maybe not a kid, but a young man. As she watched him answer Shelley, she couldn't get the picture of his cock, swinging underneath his shorts. His abs tightening as he was stretched to clean whatever the hell was on that wall.

She didn't even realize her right hand had snuck under the hem of her skirt, her nails lightly scratching from her knee to her inner thigh. Her left hand stayed rigid on the edge of the desk.

Dustin smiled at whatever Shelley said. His hand pushing up his glasses on his face. Thinking of him sitting in those shorts, wondering what his cock looked like without the gray shorts in the way, sent her right hand closer and closer to her aching core. She scooted slightly in her chair to allow her hand more access to where she craved to be touched.

She could feel the dampness from her pussy through her thong.

Without thinking of the consequences, she slid the thong to the side and, using her middle finger, lightly grazed her clit, and her body lit up. She let out a quick gasp and looked at their faces.

They hadn't noticed what she was doing. So she continued.

Looking at Dustin's face, thinking of his cock, circling her clit with her finger. She was now at the edge of her seat. The waves of pleasure spread from her pussy to her abdomen, up her stomach, over her breasts, tightened her nipples, and moved up her neck. Her lower lip was trapped by her teeth. She could feel her hips moving slowly, thinking of his torso- and his cock bouncing under his shorts.

Nicole felt a long forgotten rise, a wave of pleasure building in her lower abdomen. Her index finger replaced her middle finger to slowly run circles against her clit. Soon, she was cresting that wave. She felt it building, and building, and-

"Did you have, uh, anything, Nicole," Shelley blurted out.

The snap to reality was sudden, the wave she previously felt building was gone.

"Oh! No, no- nothing! I, uh, hope that we can move forward and get this approved. Sounds like a plan."

Through the video camera, Dustin beamed.

"Thank you both, Mrs. Greene, Ms. Smart. I really appreciate you working with me through this. I know it's a big ask, and I know you're both sticking your necks out for me, and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate this."

Shelley said, "No problem, Dustin. We'll see you Friday at work and then later in the evening, right? At the Christmas party?"

"Oh, well, yes, but just for the party. I had to take the day off for Friday so I could watch my dad. I didn't want his nurse to work during the day and then ask her to work the night too for me. So we sort of swapped."

"Well, that's nice of you, I'm sure Carla will appreciate it," said Nicole, trying to regain her composure.

Dustin looked a little confused. Oh shit! He never told them Carla's name!

"Well, anyways, we'll see you Friday evening," said Shelley, very quickly. "Take care, Dustin!"

"Uh, yeah... see you both there."

With that, Shelley ended the meeting. Nicole sat back and started to immediately drag her skirt back down her legs. Before she could finish, the door to her office opened and Shelley stood there with big eyes. "Holy shit, Nicole!"

Nicole answered, "Oh, shit, do you think he figured out we saw what happened before the meeting?"

Shelley quickly closed the door behind her. She wore a tight fitting, green, cowl neck dress which accentuated her wide hips and very large breasts. Normally she wore a shawl over her shoulders but she must have raced over to Nicole's office before putting it on. "I don't think so, Nic, but holy shit- that was a show!"

Shelley slumped into the chair across from Nicole's desk. She began fanning herself and adopted a southern accent when she said, "Dear me.."

Nicole couldn't help but nod. Shelley continued, "I mean, he went to cute to fucking hot real quick. If I wasn't old enough to be his mother-"

"-and married-"

"-and married-"

"-and his supervisor-"

"-and sort of his supervisor-"

"-then what, Shelley?"

Shelley stared back at Nicole. "Well, let's be honest- none of those things would hold me back, except for maybe the supervisor part."

Nicole laughed. Shelley Greene and her husband were swingers. Well, at least with certain people, from what little Nicole knew. Certainly there were times Shelley hinted at what might be construed as an orgy but Nicole didn't pry too far into it. Although, there was one time a couple of years ago when Shelley and her husband, Dan, had introduced the concept to Nicole and Greg, but neither of them were brave enough to try anything. Even if there was a spaghetti dinner involved.

"But you saw everything too, right, Nicole?"

Nicole nodded slowly, "I did, yes. But remember, we can't mention anything to anyone about it."

"No shit, Sherlock. But, man, that was something else. Makes me want to buy some sweat shorts for Dan. What did you think?"

"I mean-"

"Nicole, come on. You're a full blooded woman, that certainly did something for you, right?"

"I'm not immune to it, no."

"And?"

"And it was... nice?"

"Just nice?"

"Fine. It was... very nice."

"I'll say. Dan's not gonna know what hit him later tonight." Nicole chuckled while Shelly continued, "And I'm sure you will think of it tonight, too!"

Nicole deadpanned Shelley, "Oh you think so?"

Shelley got up from her chair. "I mean, you'd better. That was prime eye candy. And the internet has all kinds of wonderful videos to help you out too."

"Shelley."

"I'm just saying, and besides, we still have the party in two days. You never know what could happen."

"C'mon, Shelley, nothing is going to happen."

"You never know, "Shelley said, throwing her hands into a shrug, "And don't forget Mr. Dunbar all booked us rooms at the hotel."

"I'm not staying at the hotel. I'm driving home."

"You'd better not. You'd better be drinking and if you're drinking, you have to stay at the hotel. You know how he is about drinking and driving."

"We'll see."

"And since you'll be drinking, I know you'll be dancing. I remember how you are. And you know...," Shelley trailed off.

"Know what?" asked Nicole.

"A certain someone with an impressive body will be there too. You never know what can happen."

"Like, nothing, you mean?"

Shelley shrugged again. "Drinking and dancing are quite an aphrodisiac."

Nicole got up and felt the bunching of her skirt. She absentmindedly straightened it out, wiggling her hips slightly. She looked up and saw Shelley smiling from ear to ear.

"Nice one, lady. Anyways- ciao!" Shelley opened the door cackling like a villain.

Nicole took a deep breath and sat back down. Then she looked at her screen and her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. She read the notification and then read it again.

Recording session has stopped.

*****

Dustin looked at the notification- Recording session has stopped. How did they know his dad's nurses' name? Had he mentioned it before? And why did Ms. Smart say almost nothing the entire time? Usually she ran the conversations. There's no way she and Mrs. Greene saw what had happened before the meeting, right?

Just several minutes before the meeting call, Dustin's dad had a very brief moment of confusion. The episodes usually lasted only several minutes, but he usually never threw anything. This time he had thrown a meatball, nearly hitting his computer, smacking the wall and splashing BBQ sauce across it. Luckily, Carla was able to get his dad sorted quickly, though Dustin was nearly late logging in because of it. Dustin looked down at his outfit. His button up shirt was fine, and luckily in remote calls, you could wear just about anything below that. Sometimes it was pajama pants, soccer shorts, or in this case, sort of pajama shorts. A brief thought went through his brain- what if they saw him before?

Dustin listened for Carla who was cleaning up in the kitchen. Several other meatballs may have gotten thrown too. He looked over his shoulder through the large, open doorway to the kitchen to see if he would be alone for a moment. He clicked on the recorded session and watched. Ms. Smart and Mrs. Greene were chatting about getting the proposal ready for Mr. Dunbar when his screen popped up with his dad's face on it. He then watched the scene play out as it happened from their perspective.

And then he saw his dick swinging under his shorts.

Oh, no. Dustin closed his eyes briefly in embarrassment.

He looked at the two women's faces to see if he should expect to be called into Don's office soon. He had to be in so much trouble, right? But what he saw on their faces was not revulsion.

Mrs. Greene was smiling, and Ms. Smart looked a little flushed. Both were staring at his swinging dick, Ms. Smart biting her bottom lip. She looked almost... aroused? No, that couldn't be it. He stared at both of them longer- Mrs. Greene smiling, and Ms. Smart slowly...

...licking her bottom lip. No way. She couldn't be. He started to feel blood flow into his cock and Dustin tried to will it back down.

On the recording, he saw when Carla turned the screen off, dropping his call. Did she know they were being watched? He saw his screen within a screen join the meeting from when he turned it back on- with his shirt on this time. He turned the volume down all the way to not make too much noise and alert Carla in the kitchen.

He already knew what was said anyways. But this time he watched Ms. Smart.

Throughout the conversation with Mrs. Greene, he watched Ms. Smart shift in her seat multiple times, biting her lower lip again. He then looked at her right shoulder.

It looked to be moving slightly. No. Fucking. Way. There was no fucking way she was doing something under her desk, right? Dustin felt his dick growing harder. Stop it!

Dustin heard Carla walking towards the living room and he quickly shut the laptop screen down. Carla moved to the television and turned it on. "Did the meeting go okay, Dustin?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, it went fine," he said, spinning around in the chair. She was picking up some overturned magazines off the floor and he watched her figure stretch the dark blue nurse's uniform she had on. He could see the outline of her panties and her large, smooth ass. Fuck! His dick wouldn't stop growing harder! Dustin got up in a flash to get to his room.

Carla stood up and turned, "Are you okay, Dustin?"

"I'm fine," he said, "just going to lay down real quick!"

Before he turned he saw Carla's eyes drop to the front of his shorts. He spun and raced to his room, locking the door behind him. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Dustin layed on top of his bed and looked down at his dick. His dick that was now attempting to burst the seam out of his shorts. He threw them off and felt it slap onto his stomach. He stripped off his shirt and kept it near his pillow. He took a deep breath and felt the pulsing of his cock on his abdomen.

Dustin couldn't believe how desperate he was to come. It wasn't like he'd gone weeks, or even days, without release. He was a man in his twenties with a healthy sexual desire, even if he might not have had a girlfriend or a regular partner to help get him off. After his last break-up- a bad one, and then having to move his father in with him, he didn't feel he was really in the spot to date. Which was also the biggest downside of teleworking. There were a lot of cute women amongst the 'subs' at the office but he was only ever there on Fridays and he didn't interact with them much virtually either. 'The Seven' had some incredibly attractive women too. Mrs. Greene, although much older, felt like a woman who could probably show him a good time, like her years of experience could teach him a thing or two. Mrs. Castle and Mrs. Trace were fairly attractive. Both seemed to be very outdoorsy women and were into that Subaru-hiker lifestyle. And then there was Ms. Smart. Dustin thought she was absolutely gorgeous. She had perfect curves and they stretched her clothes in all the right places. And her neck. She usually kept her dark brown hair up in a bun, allowing him to see the nape of her neck. Several times, Dustin had wanted to nuzzle his face into that neck.

Dustin heard Carla walking past his room and back towards the living room again. Another woman with some curves on her. What would her tits look like unrestrained from her uniform? His dick twitched. Ah, fuck it. Might as well, right?

Dustin took his fingers and slowly grasped his shaft. He imagined a generic woman doing this. Grasping the base of his cock, slowly moving her hand up his length, using the other hand to feel his heavy sack. Still imagining someone else, he used his fingers to grasp the tip, running a finger over his slit. His slit leaking precum. He imagined it was Carla licking over his head. In his mind, she was already undressed, her large breasts hanging down on either side of his crotch, laying on his hips. Her light brown skin contrasted starkly with his pale skin.

As he fingered the underside of the tip, he imagined her taking him in her mouth, her red lips enveloping the head of his dick. He imagined her running her tongue down the thick vein that ran the entire length of him. He'd had this type of fantasy before but for the first time his mind switched to Ms. Smart's instead of Carla's.

Thinking about Ms. Smart sucking his cock made Dustin whimper slightly. Was she pleasuring herself during their call? Is that why she was quiet? He could see her eyes drink in the image of his dick bouncing from side to side. Did she want to know what his dick was like? Would she like to run her hands up his shaft and suck in his tip? In his mind's eye, he watched Ms. Smart suck the tip of his cock, her hand slowly jerking the bottom half. He could see her hair pulled up. He would grab the back of her head, take the hair tie out, and let her hair fall. Her hard nipples dragged across his hips and thighs. Her hair smelled so wonderful, tickling his lower abdomen.

She started humming, vibrating her lips along his dick. Dustin's hand sped up on his cock, pretending there exists a world where he'd ever feel her tongue across his tip. In his fantasy, he ran his hands through her hair, feeling her head pick up pace while she bobbed up and down on his dick. Fuck, that felt good. He started to slightly raise his hips with each downstroke, facefucking Ms. Smart, who grunted with each push. He couldn't wait for her to move up his body. For her to kiss him fully while she slowly parted her pussy to ride his cock. He wanted to feel his head push into her heat and have her sink down, taking him fully inside her.

Dustin felt the urge to come and before he could get something underneath he felt his cum pulsate past his hand and launch from the tip of his cock. Several thick ropes of cum flew onto his stomach.

As he came down from his orgasm, his breath began to slow. Fuck- he hadn't cum like that in a very long time. He layed back down, his hand finally letting go of his dick. Cum was all over his thumb, hand, and belly. Dustin reached for the shirt next to his pillow to clean himself, and thought about how this Christmas party might be a little weird.

***********

When Nicole arrived home from work, she was thrilled to find that her Amazon orders had been delivered. These orders consisted of her entire Christmas party outfit, which she hoped looked as good as she thought it did, including a dark blue dress, some blue strappy shoes, and white earrings.

She looked at her appearance in the full length mirror. She felt good about her choice of dress. She went with a faux wrap midi dress with long sleeves. Sure, there were parts of her body that she wasn't fond of, but she tried not to focus on covering them up when she picked out this dress. Instead, she picked it because of how it accentuated the parts of her that she loves. Like the neckline that plunged enough to give a sultry hint of cleavage. The dress hugged her hips and ended just below her knee, highlighting her toned calves, and her cute, slingback high heeled shoes. She couldn't resist the ankle strap- and the pointed toe tapered in a way that elongated her legs.

Nicole took a deep breath, looked at herself once more, and smiled. She felt sexy. Feminine. In control.

Since it was still Wednesday, she still had time to figure out the right hairstyle to pair with her outfit. She wasn't afraid to turn heads. Or at least a specific someone's head turn. She laughed at the thought and shook her head. She reached for her already half-finished glass of wine and proceeded to chug the rest.

Reaching to the sides of her body, she unzipped her dress and peeled it off, hanging it up on the outside of the closet door. She undid her shoes and placed them in front of her dress. She turned on the faucet in the tub, wanting to soak her interesting day away.

Sliding off her thong, Nicole stepped into the tub, loving the feeling of the hot water on her skin. Breathing deeply, she smelled the lavender bubble bath she'd used.