Exceeding Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dustin said, "Sounds like a plan."

He then watched her walk out of the stall and then the bathroom.

**********************

Nicole sauntered over to her table and grabbed her clutch. She popped out her small mirror and touched up her lipstick. Most everyone was still dancing, so there were only a couple of people at the table.

Closing her eyes, Nicole felt the heat radiating across her body. She smiled. She hadn't done anything like that in who knew how long? She wasn't a prude by any stretch of the imagination but she didn't usually suck men's dicks in the bathroom either. But Dustin's dick was definitely worth the adventure. There was something about giving head that she loved. She was pretty sure it was how powerful she felt while doing it. Enveloping a man's cock in her mouth, hearing him gasp and moan, knowing that she was his entire world at that moment. That was what she enjoyed. And Dustin was no different. Just thinking about his grunting while she held onto his ass as his warm cum pulsed down her throat made her ache again.

A few minutes later, a drink appeared in front of her. "Thought you might like this," Dustin said.

"You read my mind," she said.

He had a beer in his hand as he sat down next to her. He started to lean in to whisper but she looked right at him and smiled.

"Not here."

"You said you have something for me?" he said, taking a swig from his bottle.

"Soon," she replied.

For the next hour, people made their way back to the tables, conversed with Nicole and Dustin, and sat through another speech from Mr. Dunbar, this one full of gratitudes and goodbyes.

Nicole turned to Shelley and Dan letting them know she was heading up to her room.

Nicole slid a card from her clutch into Dustin's sport coat and said, "Whenever you're ready."

He felt the card in his sport coat pocket and Nicole grinned as she watched the dawn of realization cross his face.

"But don't wait too long."

She left for her room, said her goodbyes all while thinking about how she was going to fuck Dustin's brains out if he showed up at her door.

***************

Nothing was going to stop Dustin from showing up to her door. On the entire way up, he felt almost giddy with excitement. Ms. Smart- Nicole, was incredibly hot. It was still a little surreal that not only did she ride his face until she came but that she sucked him dry as well.

He raised his hand, knocked on the door, and ran his hand through his hair. Nicole opened the door with a look of contained intensity. She had taken off her shoes and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. After a couple of seconds staring at each other, seemingly contemplating on what was going to happen next, Dustin heard her say, "Get the fuck in here."

*********************

Nicole reached for his hand. She pulled him gently through the door, feeling butterflies, nervous excitement of what was about to happen. The door shut with a click. Dustin turned briefly to flick the bar lock on the door on it and turned back with a wry smile on his face.

"Hey," Nicole said.

"Hey," said Dustin.

Nicole reached with both hands and grabbed the sides of his face. She pulled him to her and kissed him. Softly at first, as if both weren't quite sure if they were stepping over any boundaries, never minding the fact that both had tasted each other just over an hour ago. Dustin reached around Nicole's back and pulled her tightly to him, causing her to rise onto her toes to reach him. She heard him groan as his cock hardened against her.

She pulled back from the kiss and set her heels back down. Dustin followed her, kissing her desperately. She leaned back and accepted his brutal kiss.

Dustin walked her backwards and she felt the wall against her back. She could feel his hunger for her in the way he pushed her to the wall.

She smiled broadly, kissing him back. She was hungry too.

Pressed up against the wall, Nicole undid his vest. Leaving their lips locked, Dustin removed the vest and began unbuttoning his shirt. While he did that, Nicole popped the belt buckle off, and worked on the button of his pants. Dustin removed his shirt and firmly grabbed the back of her neck with the other. Feeling this, she moaned into his mouth, and let his pants drop to the floor.

Her hands immediately pushed into his boxers and grabbed his cock. Fuck, he was so hard. She felt the heat from his dick as she ran her thumb along the sensitive spot under his tip. He grunted into her mouth when she did.

She slid down the wall to her knees and pulled down his boxers using only her teeth this time, still never taking her eyes away from his.

Nicole was starting to breathe heavier. Dustin's pulsing cock was in front of her face. She looked up at him, while he looked down at her between his outstretched arms. She looked back at his dick, looking at the pulse of his heartbeat as that caused his cock to slightly jump. And without using her hands this time, she took him into her mouth. He gasped as his head pushed past her lips and settled at the back of her throat, just before her gag reflex kicked in.

As she worked him with only her mouth, she could hear him panting. She felt her pussy getting wetter. She began to rub her thighs together, trying to stifle the heat building between her legs.

Nicoel felt powerful. She felt in control. Her tongue ran over every ridge and vein of his cock. Her head bobbed down his shaft as she began to finger her clit. Saliva was running down her chin and she felt his hips push his cock further into her mouth.

Any other time she wouldn't mind giving head, but she'd already gotten that today. Right now she wanted that dick inside her. She released Dustin's dick from her mouth and stood up slowly.

"Your turn," she said.

**************

He couldn't believe that he was in his boss' hotel room and that she'd just had her mouth around his cock. But whether he believed it or not, Dustin wasn't going to waste the opportunity to fuck Nicole.

He looked into her expectant eyes and ran his hands up her body, his hand finding the zipper.

"Hold the top," he said.

Nicole grabbed the top of the dress as he took the zipper down. Then he peeled the dress off slowly, letting it hang on her large breasts. He leaned in and kissed her neck. He breathed in her scent and he felt the air around her shudder. He moved to her front and kissed along her clavicle.

Looking in her eyes, he pulled the dress just over her breasts and let it fall. Dustin reached behind her and unhooked her bra. If he was being honest with himself, that was his fastest and least clumsy attempt ever at doing it. He brought the bra straps forward.

When the bra fell to the floor, he brought his hands to her heavy breasts, pushed them together, and ran his thumbs over her nipples. He heard her gasp and moan when he did it. He leaned down and pulled one up to his mouth, her nipple squeezing impossibly hard towards him.

Nicole whimpered and said, "Oh, fuck," when he pinched her other nipple with his hand. He flicked his tongue across and lightly pulled at the end with his teeth. He felt her shudder as he tightened his fingers around her other nipple.

He got to his knees and placed kisses along her midsection. She was an older woman, sure, but there was nothing he didn't find intoxicating about her.

After kissing his way down her belly, he slid her thong down her legs. Her light bush pointed towards his destination. He stuck his tongue out and heard Nicole moan as he pulled her clit into his mouth. Her hands grabbed his head and pulled him in closer. He breathed in her scent and a light-headed feeling washed over him. She tasted amazing and he wanted more of it. But he knew this wasn't what he needed. He moved his face up her stomach, pausing quickly at her nipples, and then looked into her face. "I need to be inside you," he said.

*******************

"Get on your back," Nicole said.

Dustin took off his glasses and put them on the nightstand next to a pack of condoms. Without a word, he ripped the box open and separated one condom from the others.

He laid on the bed, fully naked, and rolled the condom down his rigid cock, never taking his eyes from hers. Nicole's senses were screaming. Her clit was throbbing, her nipples were aching, and she felt like she had an itch that desperately needed to be scratched.

Nicole climbed on the bed, and moved her body over his. She dragged her tongue along the base of his cock and kept moving forward. She let her hair tickle him on the way up as she crawled herself to lean her tits over his face. Dustin didn't disappoint and grabbed them, pulling one to his mouth. Nicole moaned as she felt him suckling on her nipple. The ache between her thighs. She took his hand and guided it to her core.

Dustin quickly found her clit. "Rub me," she said. "Make me cum."

His hand increased the pace on her clit and she could feel her arousal sliding over his fingers. She was getting wetter and when she got to the point where she felt she was ready, she pulled his hand away and began to rub her pussy along the length of his dick. It turned her on knowing how slick his cock was getting from her pussy. She continued to ride the underside of him, feeling his dick rub the length of her cunt and then digging in her clit near to the head of his cock.

Nicole watched as Dustin took his fingers that had been sliding through her pussy and put them in his mouth, sucking them. That pushed Nicole over the edge. She needed him inside her now. She lifted her hips and leaned as her hand circled his cock and positioned it at her entrance. She worked it slowly until the head was the slightest way in and she rocked herself over his cock. She felt herself stretch to take the head of his dick. His heat added to her own as she slid down and when she reached the bottom of his cock, Dustin said, "Ohmyfuckinggod."

It had been a long time since she had another man fuck her and the last one was certainly not as big as Dustin. Nicole slid her hands down Dustin's chest and began to slowly rock back and forth. She soon found herself sitting back more and began to ride him. "Oh god, you feel so fucking good," she said.

She leaned forward again to hold his hands down above his head. And she rode him. Hard. Whatever pent up feelings she had dissipated quickly and a wash of relief came over her. She was back in the saddle again and having sex with a younger and much hotter man. She could feel him thrust upwards and every time she descended down, she could hear the slapping of her skin on his.

The reactions of her body fucking reopened experiences she hadn't had in a long time. Dustin's hips pushing into her caused her excitement to push into a small orgasm and she panted out, "Oh, fuck, yes- fuck, yes."

Nicole sat up and leaned back on Dustin's body. He rose with her encircling his arms around her. He then kept his momentum and put her onto her back, his cock never leaving her pussy.. She felt him position himself over her. She drew her knees up to splay her legs wider. She ran her hands over his arms, his muscles tensing as he supported his weight above her.

She grabbed his face for a kiss as he slowly moved inside her. "Fuck me," she croaked.

Dustin increased his pace, thrusting his cock in and out. His front hit hips every time he entered her all the way and it felt amazing. It felt raw. "You feel so fucking good," he said.

"Then don't stop fucking me," she gasped.

So he didn't. His cock was stretched her as he thrusted inside. She wrapped her legs around him, using her heels to pull him in harder. "Harder, please. Make me fucking cum," she said.

Dustin grunted and slowly leaned back, causing her hips and ass to rest on his thighs. This forced her into a position where the lower half of her body was raised higher than the top half. And she felt his cock rubbing the front inside of her cunt, the friction gyrating against her g-spot. "Oh, fuck, Dustin," she said, "I'm so close."

"Good," he said, "I want to feel you cum all over my dick."

He grabbed under her ass, her cheeks overflowing his hands so he could raise her higher. She gulped. "Oh my god, your dick is amazing."

Nicole closed her eyes and rubbed her clit. She was fucking her employee, her younger employee. He was fucking his boss, his older boss. And she loved it. The build crested quickly. "I'm gonna cum, baby," she grunted. "I'm gonna cum all over your dick."

"Do it," he said, "I want to feel your release."

"Oh, oh, fuck me, fuck, me, oh, here it comes." Her fingers were flashing across her clit as he continued spearing her over and over again. "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

She came hard. She could feel herself pulsing around his dick. He stopped thrusting and let her ride out her orgasm, still holding her ass onto his hips, forcing her to feel him deep inside her. She rode the waves of pleasure, feeling her pussy, her entire body, let go of so much tension. She panted as the aftershocks shook through her hips. She opened her eyes to look at Dustin, who was smiling, his eyes drinking her in. Her breathing slowed.

Nicole caught her breath. "You didn't cum yet, did you?"

Dustin cocked his head to the side. "Not yet, no."

"How do you want me," she asked.

He smirked. "Any way I can get you."

She smiled back. "But how do you want me?"

"Can you cum again?"

"I guess that depends on you," she said, with a challenge in her eyes.

He followed her eyes and pulled her tits together with her hands. He leaned forward, setting her ass down on the bed. "You know I try to always give you my best work."

"I don't want anything less," she said.

"Then I want you from behind."

"Mmmmm, yes, please."

******************

Dustin had no idea where all this confidence came from. He wasn't sure if he'd always had it, or if this was just one of those moments that was so out of the norm for him that his personality just didn't know what to do. So he just decided to go with it. "Turn around."

Nicole got up to her knees and spun around. Dustin massaged her ass. Her wide hips made him drunk with lust. He wanted to cum inside her so badly, he couldn't stand it. He wanted to be balls deep and unleash inside her and hear her scream his name. "Bend down."

He heard a slight whimper as he positioned himself behind her. Nicole rested on her elbows, her forehead pressed against the bed. Dustin ran his hands down the back of her thighs, up and over her cheeks, and then down her lower back. He looked down at his coated dick, her arousal glistening in the light. He grabbed his shaft and rubbed the head of his cock against her entrance. He saw her wiggle her hips in anticipation. Because she had just cum, there was enough lubrication for him to enter easily. So he did.

Nicole gasped.

"Did it hurt," he said, momentarily losing that built up confidence.

"No, baby," she said, "this angle is just different. But so fucking good.."

Dustin began to move his hips into her. He grabbed her around the waist and slid his hands to her hips. And he pulled her back hard.

"FUCK," she said.

He pulled her back hard again.

"Fuck, that feels good. You're so fucking deep," she said.

With his confidence he didn't know he had, Dustin increased his speed. He looked down at her body, watching her ass bounce every time he thrusted into her. And with each thrust came a heavy pant from Nicole. The animalistic need to fuck Nicole and dominate her was beginning to take over. So he decided he needed to up his game.

Smack.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby," Nicole said.

Dustin smacked her ass again.

"Oh, fuck, spank me," she yelled, laughing at his unexpected show of control.

Smack.

"Harder."

SMACK.

"Yes, that's it. Fuck me, baby, it feels so good."

SMACK.

She yelped again. Dustin reached down to her swinging ponytail, grabbed it, and pulled.

"Oh, fuck, Dustin, fuck me!"

Dustin plunged into her over and over again, smacking her ass and yanking her hair. He could feel his balls swing and hit against her clit. He leaned slightly over to watch her tits swing forward and backwards. And that sent him into overdrive.

Dustin let go of her hair so he could reach around and rub her clit. As soon as he did though, he felt her hand swat his away and take over. Dustin couldn't fault her for knowing what she wanted and how to take it.

Soon the pace was pure instinct. He rammed her pussy as hard and as deep as he could. She dropped from her elbow and flung her arm out in front of her head. He could feel her fingers rubbing furiously every time he drove into her.

And now he could feel the familiar sensation of his balls ready to unload. He picked up the pace causing Nicole to yell out every time he slammed into her. "God, I'm gonna cum, baby," he said. "Where do you want me to cum?"

Her eyes were closed and her mouth was gasping as she said, "Wherever you want- just fucking cum!"

"I'm gonna cum inside you!" he yelled.

"Fucking do it. Cum inside me," she yelled. "Fucking fill me up with your cum, baby!"

Dustin held on to her hips and smacked her ass again.

She yelled. "Give it all to me!"

Dustin felt his cock swell and throb as he started to cum, rope after rope of it pulsing inside.

*********************

Nicole went over the edge as she rubbed her clit and felt his cock spasm inside of her, even through the condom. Her orgasm forced her to turn her head into the bed to stifle the scream. She felt his body hunch over her ass and the warmth of his heavy breathing splashed against her back. Her orgasm sent several shocks up to her shoulders and down to her feet.

Her body gave up, exhausted from the expense of energy and the overwhelming pleasure and she collapsed onto the bed. She was seeing stars dance across her eyes. She closed her eyes and let her body catch up to the two fucking orgasms she just had.

Sure, it had been awhile since she had a man help her with one orgasm, but three in one night? She couldn't ever remember something like that.

She rolled to her back. She looked over to Dustin who, after throwing the condom in the trash, laid back, his eyes focusing on the ceiling while trying to catch his breath.

The next thing she knew, she felt fingers lightly tracing her inner thigh. Undefined shapes were being drawn and it soothed her in a way she hadn't anticipated. Had she thought he would pop right up, throw on his clothes, and forget all about this? Did she want him to do that? Would any of this be awkward at work? Did she care?

"Hey," Dustin said.

He was smiling at her. She smiled back. "Hey."

"Look, I don't know what you're thinking, especially with work and all, but..."

"But?" She watched him look for the words and the strength to say what she knew needed to be said. This had to be a one time thing. Right? Besides the work thing, there was no way someone his age would go for someone like her.

Dustin continued. "If you aren't comfortable with it, just let me know, but, well, I'd really like to see you again."

What? Like a fuck buddy? Of course, all men ultimately just want fuck buddies. Was she bothered by it? Should she be?

He continued, "And I mean in more than just a physical way. Like... something more than this."

She stared at him. She saw several emotions flash across his face and wondered if they were running across her face too. Contentment, nervousness, fear? She realized she hadn't said anything and it was about to freak him out. So she said what her chest wanted her to.

"That sounds like a plan," she said.

He smiled widely. "I guess the only downside of me working from home is that I will only really see you once a week."

"Well," she smiled back. "As your supervisor, I am required to check on you to make sure you're actually doing the work that's assigned to you."