Exceeding Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You never know what I'm up to, so you may have to watch me like a hawk," he said with a wink.

They chuckled and lay in their exhaustion staring into each other's eyes.

******************

It was after one in the morning when Dustin came home. His pubic bone was aching after one of the best nights of his life. A reminder of the best sex of his fucking life. He opened the door and saw Carla on the couch watching TV."

"How did it go?" she asked.

"I had an amazing time. How's my dad?"

She shrugged. "Just fine. Everything went smoothly."

"Thank you so much for agreeing to watch him. You were right. I really think I needed this," he said.

"It's pretty late- the party lasted that long?"

"I don't know, I didn't see the end of it."

Carla looked at him. "What does that mean, you didn't see the end-"

Her eyes got big. Dustin smiled sheepishly.

"Dustin, you lady's man, you. Was she a random hook-up or someone you're interested in?"

"That's personal information, Carla, you know me better than that."

"Well, I hope you two work out then," she said, grabbing her coat. "It's about time you did something for yourself, kid."

"I really hope it works out, too," said Dustin. "She is quite amazing."

"Ah," Carla nodded, leaving through the open door. "So she's an older woman, then, hunh?"

"What- how-"

Carla winked. "Please, you men think you're so slick and sneaky. More like simple and obvious. Either way, we'll talk more about it later. I hope the night exceeded your expectations."

She waved as she walked to her car, Dustin standing in the open doorway with a completely confused look on his face.

***********************

Nicole decided to hit the continental breakfast. Although she didn't live far away, why not enjoy the food at a five star hotel? In an open foyer of cloth-ridden tables, she set down her omelet, made custom by one of the chefs and took a cup of coffee from the waiter.

Shelley came over quickly and sat down beside her. "So, I didn't see you much last night. And you even left a little early, I hope you had a good time?"

Nicole nodded, taking a sip of coffee. "Yeah, I had a great time. And, you know me, I can't stay up too late anymore."

Shelley deadfaced her.

"What?" Nicole asked.

Shelley shrugged. "So you just, you know, left early, and just went to bed?"

Uh-oh. Nicole thought about last night leaving the party. Shelley didn't see her leave with Dustin, right? She couldn't have. They left separately. Shelley didn't figure them out. Right?

"Let's see. You left the party early, then I see you this morning, with an amazing aura about you. Oh, and by the way, you know you're walking a little differently as well."

What? She was? It was true she was sore. She hadn't been fucked like that in a helluva long time. Did it really make her walk funny?

Nicole stared at her, hoping Shelley would give up.

"And, of course, you know, I heard you having sex."

Nicole nearly spit out her coffee. "What? What are you talking about?"

"It's fine, in fact I'm a bit jealous. Dan drunk himself useless so we went up soon after you left. Either way, you know our rooms are right next to each other."

Nicole stared at Shelley who continued, "So, good on you, girl. Lord knows you've needed this for a while. It sounded hot."

"Shelley, I-"

Shelley leaned forward, and whispered, "Tell me- was he hot- what did he look like- was it someone we work with- someone from the other branch- someone from the hotel staff- was it just a one-night stand- are you going to marry him- come on, tell me."

Nicole shrugged and laughed. "It was an amazing night, for sure."

Shelley leaned back in the chair. "That's all I'm getting, isn't it?"

"For now," Nicole said. "We'll see where it goes."

"Well," said Shelley, getting up. "Maybe the mystery man is someone who got their name plate swapped at the dinner table."

Nicole tried to hide any giveaway her face could make.

"But, you can keep your secrets, Nicole. Just know that eventually I'm going to want all the details. Especially if this exceeded your expectations."

Nicole watched Shelley walk away with a knowing smile on her face. She returned to her coffee, letting the cup warm her hands, thinking of a particular someone who might be available to warm her bed in the future. That sounded like a plan of sorts.