Exceeding Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to the tub was a small step stool, where she placed a book and her phone. While she normally used her bath time as a chance to mentally recap her day and determine the next day's tasks, the absurdity of today and the dull ache between her legs made that impossible.

She'd already drank half of the second glass of wine she'd poured for herself and let the hot water soothe her body. But if she was being honest with herself, even the hottest, most relaxing bath wasn't enough to loosen the tension she'd felt since that Teams meeting and those damned gray shorts.

Who was she kidding? It wasn't just the gray shorts she was thinking about. She was thinking about, and hadn't stopped thinking about, Dustin's cock.

Picking up her phone, Nicole opened up the browser and went to her favorite porn site. In the search bar, she typed "milf" for the first time. It couldn't hurt, right?

Almost instantly, hundreds of results popped up on her phone. She started to scroll through the videos just to see what was out there. By the third thumbnail, she was intrigued.

The picture was of a woman about her age in a dress sitting cross-legged on a couch, looking at the camera with a very seductive smile. She looked very elegant while sitting next to a younger man who was leaning towards her, as if whispering something in her ear. The title was, 'Classy Lady and Her Cub.'

Kind of crude, but Nicole clicked on it anyway.

An older woman moved from off screen to a couch, placing an empty glass on the table. A younger man in a black suit moved behind her, picking up the glass and then moved off screen. The woman began taking off her necklace but as she was brushing her long hair back, the man- butler, maybe- moved behind her and took over for her. He removed the necklace and began slowly caressing her neck, his hands coming around to the top part of her chest. She arched her back- her breasts protruding.

Nicole's hand began to slowly circle her right nipple. She moved her left leg up so her knee broke the surface of the water. She watched as the butler moved around to the front of the couch, put a knee next to his mistress, leaned forward, and whispered something in her ear. The mistress smiled, and ran her hand over the young man's face. He then lowered himself in front of her, reached up under her dress, and pulled off some very skimpy lingerie. He then moved her dress up to her hips as she leaned back, inviting him to taste her.

The camera moved in close as the butler devoured her with his tongue. "You taste delicious," he rasped. Both the mistress and Nicole gasped.

As she watched the butler run his hands up his mistress's bare legs, Nicole's fingers snaked their way down to her clit. She felt her round nub and lightly rubbed it with the tips of her fingers. Nicole not only let out a small yelp but her eyes widened. Fuck that felt good.

The mistress was running her hand through the butler's hair while he dragged his soft tongue up the length of her pussy. As Nicole slowly picked up the pace of rubbing her clit, she watched the mistress pull the man's head away from her, stand up in front of her and unbutton his vest. The woman sat up and began to take the butler's belt off. Nicole moved her hand back to her nipples as the mistress freed the man's cock from his underwear.

A swinging cock underneath gray shorts popped into Nicole's mind. As she looked at the young man taking his shirt off, she noted he was slender just like Dustin. The mistress looked up, making eye contact as she took his entire length in her mouth. Nicole ran her fingers over her clit again as the man grunted in satisfaction. The butler ran his hands through his mistress's hair as she dragged her mouth off his length and began to lick the underside. Nicole closed her eyes and envisioned Dustin's body again. But not just his body. His face too. What face would he be making if she looked up into his eyes as she ran her tongue all over his dick? Would she see lust? Surprise? Or would she be brave enough to even look?

Nicole heard the woman in the video loudly sigh and so she opened her eyes to see the butler slowly putting his cock inside her. He started off slowly, with the woman's legs spread wide. A close up showed just how wet the butler made his mistress.

The bathwater was still incredibly warm but Nicole' body was heating up even more as she pressed two fingers inside herself. She could feel the ridge just on the underside as she flicked her two fingers, searching for her g-spot. The heel of her hand rubbed her clit as she groaned slightly with each breath.

She looked back at the screen and watched the man take the older woman from behind, the mistress's heavy breasts beginning to bounce with each thrust of the man's cock. Nicole's hand sped up, her hips moving, causing the water to make small waves in the tub. While she rubbed her clit, Nicole watched the woman looking back at her butler as he smacked her ass. The camera moved to show the man's engorged cock thrusting in and out of the woman's dripping pussy. Then the camera panned to show the man holding the older woman's hips as her breasts bounced with each of his thrusts.

Is this what she could look like? Would her breasts do the same if Dustin was behind her shoving his cock in her? Is this what she wanted? Could she even get it if she wanted it? Nicole sat up in the tub, giving her fingers the reach they needed to find her spot. Fuck, this felt too good. She glanced at the screen of her phone but couldn't focus on it.

Nicole could hear the grunts and moans from the phone, the woman beginning for more. cock, while Nicole's cunt was pulsing with desire to cum. Suddenly, Nicole's cunt was aching with the desire to cum. Whether she meant to or not, Nicole was moving in time with the sounds coming from her phone and she was being loud. So loud. She couldn't remember the last time she moaned this loud. Certainly never with her ex-husband. She rubbed and squeezed her nipples, thinking of Dustin's cock grinding into her. She felt the wave of pleasure building from her core. She felt the pressure from the heel of her hand as she imagined Dustin devouring her. She felt her fingers fucking her g-spot, thinking of Dustin's cock slamming into her over and over again. The wave was cresting. She felt herself building quickly. Her legs stiffened, her back arched, and her toes curled. Nicole gasped loudly. She felt her pussy pulsing around her fingers as her release rocked her.

A bit of water splashed over the side but Nicole couldn't be bothered. She was basking in the aftermath of her orgasm, feeling the relaxed sensation all over her body. She sank slowly into the water and exhaled, "Oh my god."

The phone was still going, so she reached over the side and paused the video. Dustin's smiling face then popped in her mind. She smiled, shook her head, and said, "Fuck, me."

*********************

"Hey, Dustin, glad you could make it, man," laughed Harris, giving him a fist-bump, "let's get you a drink!"

This was the first time Dustin had ever been in the Van Buren Hotel. Starlight Publishing had gone all out this year. It was probably because both branches would be here tonight. Dustin was a little surprised they didn't meet up more often considering their branches were only an hour apart.

After the valets took their cars, and the coat check took their jackets, the Starlight Publishing employees were ushered into a massive foyer. This was probably more familiar to 'The Seven,' and Dustin did feel a little out of place.

What impressed Dustin was the massive central staircase that connected the lower floor on Cardinal to the upper lobby on Dogwood. The staircase itself was extremely wide and looked to be made of marble. A balcony on the upper lobby wrapped the open area and a massive chandelier hung over the open area below. Dustin caught himself wondering if he would first see Ms. Smart tonight walking down those stairs. The thought enticed his lips, forcing him to lick across them.

Dustin stood in line with Harris for the open bar. "Yo, Dustin, how do you like my suit?"

Harris' suit was dark green, oversized, with a bright red dress shirt underneath, with several buttons unbuttoned at the top, sporting a loose, white tie with embroidered white snowflakes on it. However, the focal point of the suit were the all-white Adidas sneakers. "Actually, Harris, your suit really does, y'know... suit you."

"Ha! Thanks, man! I like your suit, too. Very Mumford and Sons or whatever you introverts listen to."

Dustin looked down at himself. He wore a textured light brown tweed vest over a blue-print shirt. His dark brown sport jacket was a little worn, but when it was paired with his dark blue jeans and stitched oxford shoes, he thought it looked pretty good. Even Carla said so when he left the house. She had also told him good luck accompanied with a wink. When he had asked good luck for what, she smiled and patted his cheek with her hand. "Damn, I was going for the Avett Brothers look," Dustin said.

Harris shrugged. "You look like one of those guys who has serious opinions about banjos."

Dustin laughed. "You look like an understudy for The Kings of Comedy."

"You look like you own a ranch but couldn't describe a horse."

"You look like the lawyer for Skittles."

"You do know washboards aren't real instruments?"

"So when you're not at Christmas parties, are you hanging from somebody's rear view mirror?"

Harris cackled and got two beers for the both of them. "Cheers, dude."

They began to meander around a little. Harris gave his opinion on many of the women in attendance, especially those from the other branch. All in all there were supposed to be about a hundred people here, but Dustin felt like he didn't really know anyone. Hightop tables littered the outside of the gathering area and Dustin and Harris posted themselves at one. "So, Harris, this isn't it, is it?"

"Isn't it? Damn, man, I didn't realize this wouldn't be good enough for you, Dusty Britches."

"No, dickhead, I was wondering if there would be food later and such."

"There is, hell yeah," said Harris, taking a swig and pointing with the beer in his hand, "this is just the warm-up. After this, we head into the dining arena."

"Arena?"

"I mean, I don't know what else to call it. A big place where we'll eat and dance. Like prom or something."

"You're gonna dance, aren't you," asked Dustin.

"Damn, right, man. While I do look pretty good almost all the time-"

"-evergreen, I would say-"

"-it's the dance moves that really captures the ladies attention."

"Like, a snake charmer," said Dustin.

"I mean," Harris thought for a second, "yeah, something like that- except not snakes, they freak me the fuck out."

"But you did forget a big problem with showing the ladies your dance moves?"

"What's that?"

"Getting those bright ass sneakers dirty."

Harris looked down at his feet. "Aw, fuck, you're right. Shit, I didn't think about that."

The two of them clinked their bottles together for another salute. "So, Harris, do you have any prospects of who you're taking home?"

Harris smiled. "Why, yes, I do have some in my sights, thanks for asking"

"Anyone we know?"

"Dustin, look at me. Do you think anyone from our branch is going to get with me?"

"Not if they have short or long-term memory."

"Right. That's why I have to look elsewhere. Like, check out the chick in the green dress."

Dustin looked at a dark-haired woman in a slinky green dress several hightops over who looked to be about their age. She was speaking with an older man in a black suit, and another younger woman in a long, black dress. While Dustin thought she was very attractive, she wasn't his type. She was, however, definitely up Harris' alley.

"Also," Harris said, "that chick in the black and white dress."

Dustin looked over to see a thin black woman with silver hooped earrings laughing with Mr. Dunbar. And if Mr. Dunbar was here, surely Mrs. Dunbar couldn't be far.

"Well, there's Mr. Dunbar," said Dustin, "but I don't see anyone else from 'The Seven' here."

Harris said, "I saw Don earlier, with his date. Good looking dude, and has a sweet suit, but not as good as mine. And I saw Mr. Barrow and his wife in line for wine. And, uh, I think I saw Mrs. Williams and Mr. Boccioni talking to some other important looking people upstairs. Oh, shit. Check them out."

Dustin followed Harris's finger pointing to the central staircase and that's when he spotted her, coming down the stairs towards him, along with Mrs. Greene, and presumably, Mrs. Greene's husband. Mrs. Greene wore a very snug black skirt with a dark red blouse while Ms. Smart- well, Ms. Smart looked absolutely stunning in a dark blue, long-sleeved dress. Dustin stood mesmerized watching Ms. Smart's legs kick out from a short slit up the side, her ankles in dark blue ankle-strap shoes, her shapely calves disappearing into that dress that hugged her curvy hips. Ms. Smart swayed going down each step causing her cleavage to bounce. Her dark brown hair was straightened and pulled back, with hair in the front framing her face.

Just looking at her gave Dustin a slight bulge in his pants. Her elegance and her smile made a warm energy run up his chest.

"Damn," Harris said. "Ms. Smart and Mrs. Greene look hot as fuck."

Dustin nodded. "Yeah, they do. They really, really do."

*********************

Nicole scanned the large foyer as she descended the steps. She had decided to stay at the hotel and was in a room next to Shelley and Dan's. The rest of 'The Seven' were on the same floor as well as some of the other executives from the other branch.

"Now that's a beautiful chandelier," said Shelley as they reached the bottom.

Light classical music played and the drone of conversation surrounded the three of them. "I think I am ready for a drink," said Nicole.

"Alright, that's what I'm talking about," said Shelley. "I'm glad you're starting early- gonna make use of your room after all, huh?"

Nicole rolled her eyes and shrugged. "I mean, if I have a room, I might as well enjoy myself."

"Or other things, for sure- Dan, get us some drinks, we need to say our 'hellos' to Mr. Dunbar and Fiona."

Nicole and Shelley walked over to where Mr. Dunbar and his wife, Fiona, were regaling an entourage with whatever story Mr. Dunbar found funny. Fiona was wearing a beautiful ankle length, sleeveless red dress, with polish and lipstick to match. Her cropped blonde hair (clearly dyed) had an unusually bright tint to it. Fiona already looked to be several drinks in and was laughing with the man next to Mr. Dunbar, her hand on his upper shoulder, lingering far longer than needed.

As the two women walked up, Mr. Dunbar noticed and said, "Ah, my other lovely ladies, Merry Christmas! Everyone, as most of you know, this is Nicole Smart, Director for New Procurement, and Shelley Greene, Executive Assistant Director."

Nicole smiled, nodded, and shook hands with the small group as Mr. Dunbar introduced them. Of course, they all knew each other from the vast virtual meetings over the past year or so, but Mr. Dunbar was one of those older men that had never bothered to learn the newest technology. It also seemed as though he and his wife might be several drinks deep.

Once the pleasantries were given, the two women walked to an area that had been set aside for a silent auction. Dan joined them with three flutes of mimosas. Shelley said, "I'm not going to lie, Nicole, this is very, very nice."

Nicole shrugged. "One of those parties where all sorts of fun can be had?"

"That's right," said Shelley, "Dan and I are gonna tear it up on the floor, dancing the night away."

Dan chuckled, "This is assuming she doesn't pass out first."

Shelley acted stunned. "Pass out? I've never done such a thing. Especially never after nine o'clock. Doesn't sound like me at all."

"Well, maybe I'll have enough drinks that I'll be the one and pass out and not hear the two of you," Nicole said, sipping from her glass.

"Well, maybe you'll find a good dance partner tonight." Shelley winked at Nicole.

Nicole laughed. "Yeah, yeah. Who knows, right? But I doubt there's anyone here for that tonight."

Just as she finished her sentence, she felt a firm bump from behind, nearly knocking her drink. "Oh, shit, I'm sorry," said Dustin, who grabbed onto Nicole's arm to steady her.

A waitress pushing a large cart of food stopped abruptly, "Oh my god, sir-ma'am. I apologize, are you okay?"

Nicole quickly surmised the woman had bumped Dustin, who in turn, collided with her.

"No worries, we're fine," said Nicole, feeling the warmth of Dustin's hands through her sleeve.

Dustin must have realized he held on to her for too long and let go of her. "Sorry, Ms. Smart. Hello, Mrs. Greene."

Shelley smiled, "Dustin, hello! Merry Christmas."

Dustin smiled back. "Merry Christmas."

From behind Dustin, Harris appeared with two beers in his hand. "Merry Christmas, Mrs. Greene. Hey, Ms. Smart."

Nicole looked at the two young men. "Please, tonight it's just Nicole."

"And Shelley," said Shelley.

"And Dan. I'm Shelley's husband." He extended his hand to the men.

"Nice to meet you, Dan," said Dustin.

Harris shook Dan's hand as well. Nicole looked over Dustin. Stylish, but not like he was trying too hard. While she never saw him dressed down to an entirely casual level, she did notice he was more dressed up than usual.

Before they could continue any conversation, a bell sounded throughout the lower lobby. A man in a long-tailed tuxedo came out and announced, "Dinner is served, everyone. Please enter the dining room and look for your name tags on the table."

Everyone filed through the double doors and entered the ballroom. A stage took up one end of the room. In front of it, a spacious dance floor was set up, ready for them to dance while the cover band played. Roughly a dozen tables covered in white tablecloths and adorned with crystal glasses and silverware took up the other side of the massive ballroom.

Nicole found her name placard at the same time the others spotted theirs. "Aw," said Nicole, "we're not at the same table. Just right across from each other. I can't turn and talk to you the whole time while we eat."

Shelley snickered, "Don't worry, I can help with that." Nicole watched as Shelley grabbed a name tag next to Dan's and switched it out with the one next to Nicole's seat. Nicole looked down and saw that Shelley had placed Dutsin's name card next to hers. Nicole looked back at Shelley who winked. Nicole squinted her eyes at Shelley who then innocently shrugged.

Dan showed up with three more mimosas, "Okay ladies, got the booze. You never know how much longer we will need to wait until we get a shot at another drink."

Nicole looked at Dustin's name card and felt a slight flutter in her chest. "Oh, here I am," said Dustin. "They sat us right next to one another. How about that, Ms- I mean, Nicole. That's good, since I haven't seen you in awhile."

Nicole said, "You know, we were just literally talking right-"

She stopped after she realized he had made a little joke. He had a silly smile on his face while she talked. He really did have a sweet smile- genuine.

The table filled up and she turned to the newcomers, most of whom she knew by name or at least by face. Dustin looked around and introduced himself while the others shared their names and what they did at Starlight Publishing. She looked over to see his face.

Before tonight, she wouldn't have necessarily said that he was shy- maybe introverted. This Dustin, however, wasn't one she was used to seeing. He was always polite, sometimes bashful, but seeing him in this environment really altered the view she had of him.

Realizing she had nearly been staring at Dustin, Nicole grabbed her napkin off the table, placed it on her lap, and crossed her ankles under the table. The slight movement made the napkin slip off her lap, landing right between her and Dustin.