Exciting Dress Shop Punishment

Story Info
I am taught how to discipline staff and love it.
2.8k words
4.56
12.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background

Two years before this story I had gone to buy a dress for a wedding. I had experienced my first lesbian sex in my life involving the shop owner (Aunty Betty) and a member of her staff. Other than using this experience while masturbating I had not had any further gay thoughts since. Now I had started to work for Aunty Betty.

Aunty Betty and I hit it off instantly. I had only been working for about a month and she invited me into her office as we were preparing to leave. She said that she had identified leadership qualities in me citing a problem I had sorted out with one of the new members of staff. She went on,

"As you know, Pat, I like to run a tight ship here and staff discipline is the key to it. I would love to have an assistant who can assist me in matters of staff discipline. How would you feel about punishing members of staff?"

"I have never punished anybody but I would be happy to do so if you think I could do it."

"I have ever confidence in you. Tomorrow evening I have to discipline young Emma. She only started a couple of weeks ago but I had to offer her the choice of being dismissed or receiving a spanking. She seemed very enthusiastic to receive the spanking."

"Do you mind me asking what she did for you to need to take such strong action?"

"I found her masturbating while watching a customer trying on some clothing."

"How and where was she able to do that?"

"I hoped you weren't going to ask that yet. I would not be able to tell you unless I could trust you implicitly but I am sure I can - so here goes. I have a number of very special customers who I offer certain opportunities to here in store. Mrs. Bennett has a very simple but unusual, lets say, interest. She loves to be watched by young ladies as she tries on clothes. Emma just happened to be in the right place at the right time to see Mrs. Bennett enjoying herself as she tried many items of clothing on. I happened to be in the right place to discover young Emma just as she orgasmed strongly."

"Was that in the changing room you reserve for special customers?"

"Yes I didn't know that you had been in there since you started here. I was going to show you this evening."

"I haven't been in there since I started work here but two years ago I watched a young member of staff masturbate through the hole in the partition."

"I knew I had seen you before and that I had enjoyed that meeting. If I remember rightly you went off like a firecracker and stayed to watch me spank Jenny, I think it was. It sounded like you enjoyed watching her spanked and enjoyed a second orgasm, am I right?"

I know I went bright red as I nodded my head in agreement.

"So you will join Aunty Betty tomorrow will you?"

I tried to appear slightly reluctant in agreeing but I didn't fool myself let alone Aunty Betty. I had not even met Emma before we were introduced after the shop closed for the night. She was very short, I am sure less than five feet tall. Everything about Emma was petite but all in proportion. She had a well-rounded bottom with small boobs and a bright expressive face. Given the circumstances she didn't smile a lot but when she did it lit up her pretty face. We met in AB's office with me sitting next to Aunty Betty facing the standing Emma. There was a chair next to her but she was not invited to sit.

"So Emma please confirm that you are choosing to be punished rather than being dismissed. I want to make it clear that the punishment will include a spanking but also humiliation and embarrassment. The punishment you receive will fit the crime. If you want the punishment to stop at any time you just have to ask. Obviously if we stop you will be dismissed. Now what have you to say for yourself?"

"I am sorry for what I did and accept that it is my choice to take the punishment. I will not ask for the punishment to stop as I wish to carry on working here."

I watched her carefully as she said this. She was submissive in delivering the words but there was something more. It took a few moments before I identified what it was. Emma was aroused by the idea of the punishment maybe both the physical and the emotional. She wasn't the only one and my arousal was only enhanced by hers.

"Please lift your skirt and tuck it into its own waistband. I want us to see your knickers in their entirety before you spread yourself across my lap."

There was a pride in her actions as she complied without argument. She didn't wait to be reminded before draping herself over Aunty Betty's lap. The view from beside AB and behind Emma was perfection. Her bottom was not large but pert, beautifully rounded and firm. Her panties were white simple and enhanced the view as they nestled snuggly. I almost wished that I could just sit and look at the view for hours. The crack of the first spank was crisp and seemed to echo around. It shocked me out of my contemplation. Emma's cheeks looked and sounded firmer than I expected and were hardly moved by the firm but not harsh spank. Emma's reaction was muted more like a relief that the spanking had started. As Aunty Betty's hand landed about a dozen times Emma's firm round cheeks tightened and relaxed in response. The sight aroused me far more than I could admit to myself at the time. Something that I have corrected when reflecting on that evening since.

After completing this set AB rested her hand on the warmed cheeks. I thought she was going to deliver the next group when she moved her hand but instead caressed the cheeks before slipping her fingers between Emma's legs. The sharp intake of breath was followed by a moan of pure arousal from Emma and an almost whispered comment from Aunty Betty.

"Oh lovely, just lovely."

I was certain that AB had confirmed that the spanking was arousing Emma. The aroma that filled the air had been the first sign as the panties were thick enough to prevent any sign of natural lubrication. The second dozen or so were firmer than the first but the reaction from Emma was still more like appreciation of being aroused than it was of any pain. The caressing that followed was brief but the fingers exploring further were more demanding. When her fingers slipped under the panties I was shocked to see that the whole area was coated with her arousal as far back as her anus.

"Ok stand up and strip. I want you naked before you go over Pat's lap. She will give you the rest of you spanking. Your punishment will not end when the spanking ends as I have a surprise or two for you. "

Emma was small but everything was perfectly in proportion. Her small firm breasts barely moved as she bent to remove her soaked panties over her feet. Her areola and nipples were sharply defined against her pale skin being an almost bright red. The nipples that sat on her smallish areola were not big but looked like firm thick buttons that would never soften. The color made them look like if you pushed the right button they would light up. It was only the second time I had seen a naked female and both were in this shop. I was almost disappointed as she draped herself across my lap. However the view that I had lost was more than compensated by the view that now greeted me. Her lightly reddened bottom was round and invited my eyes to explore its glory. Her warm pungent aroma now assaulted my nostrils once again. I was more than ready to start the spanking.

I tried to replicate AB's spanking by visiting every square inch of the target area. Keeping the spanks firm but not vicious Emma was quickly moaning as loudly as she had been before. She pushed her bottom up as if to invite the next spank having squeezed and tightened it immediately after my hand had landed. It seemed as if it was her that was setting the rhythm not me. I was excited by the prospect of caressing her now clearly reddened bottom. I did this after the first series of blows. Emma's moaning which to my ears was indistinguishable from sexual arousal became almost demanding as my fingers explored the flood that her pussy had now become. I wanted to explore this far more but managed to remember that this was at least supposed to be a punishment. With some reluctance I resumed the spanking. AB instructed me to make this the hardest yet commenting that the pain should at least match Emma's obvious pleasure. Emma not only didn't challenge this but also became even louder in expressing herself. Although my hand began to sting I positively enjoyed the contact with the firm now red ass.

I was also excited by the prospect of exploring her pussy and if I could reach her clit. When I stopped the spanking she lifted her hips clear of me and ensured her pussy was very accessible. I was now able to explore her wet swollen lips and until I reached her clit. We all knew this was now purely sexual and it was interesting that her moaning did not change except to become more demanding. For my part I was totally confused as I could not deny that I was now making love to the lovely Emma. This was a first and I was loving it.

"As much as you two are clearly enjoying yourselves I think it is time for Emma to show us how she masturbates herself. I want to see all of her as she pleasures herself and if given permission shares her orgasm with us both."

AB had the excited Emma stand in front of our chairs facing us. She did not need to be told to start the show. She used the fingers of one hand to play with her pussy and the fingers on her other hand to roll her neat hard nipples. She was fully engrossed quickly and seemed almost oblivious to our presence as she raced to a point where she looked ready to explode.

"I am not in the habit of interrupting anyone who is so close to climax but I am going to on this occasion so that I can give you two options. Please stop masturbating and put your hands on your head."

Emma's wail was of pure frustration but she did as she was told.

"Your options are simple. Option one is to stop masturbating. Option two is to carry on and enjoy an orgasm. Option two does come with a consequence. If you chose option two you will give me permission to play with your clit after you have climaxed."

Emma's fingers found her clit in seconds and an orgasm exploded no more than ten seconds later. It didn't surprise me that she was very noisy as her body shook hard time and time again. I wasn't sure that her orgasm had completely finished as Aunty Betty laid the weakened Emma on her back on the desk. I saw a number of toys in the draw that AB opened but she selected one and closed the draw quickly. The toy was a slightly flexible vibrator that was immediately applied directly to Emma's clit.

"You will hold your lips open for me while I punish your sensitive clit. If you fail to give me full access to your clit at any time your punishment will be incomplete."

If the noises Emma made during the spanking were of sexual arousal the screams now were of pain. The vibrator was applied firmly to her clit but the pain was not due to great pressure but to her clit being super sensitive. Emma pleaded with AB to stop, as she could not take any more. Aunty Betty just laughed and said that this was Emma's punishment not the spanking that had aroused her so much and brought about her orgasm. She added that if Emma was really lucky the pain might morph into more pleasure. It did not look to me as if this was likely. How wrong I was as Emma's hips finally started to fight her hands that were holding her so as to make the sustained assault on her clit possible. The shrieks of pain became louder still as a violent orgasm was ripped from the helpless Emma. I saw no sign of pleasure in the short very sharp violent orgasm that resulted before all tension left Emma. Aunty Emma only gave Emma a few seconds to recover as she pulled a chair up to the desk and sat down on it. She then leant forward and brought her mouth close to Emma's pussy.

"The punishment is nearly over but I have yet to taste your excitement, the aroma is so sweet. I will try and avoid your clit for as long as possible but I make no promises."

With this her tongue found the swollen folds well away from the angry looking clit. Emma seemed to have no fight left in her and accepted this new assault with an almost relaxed sigh.

"Pat if you would like to be involved why don't you play with Emma's gorgeous nipples. Start very gently there will be time later to be much firmer."

I was delighted by this twist and was soon varying between gently brushing her tight nipples with my fingertips and licking just the very tip of them. Emma was more settled than at any time seeming to accept whatever we had planned for her. That was until Aunty Betty switched the vibrator back on and tickled around Emma's tight little anus. After a few seconds of circling the orifice AB pushed through the sphincter and brought her mouth down on Emma's tortured clit. I knew the time for gently teasing nipples was over and used both hands to roll Emma's hard between my fingers and thumbs. To my amazement Emma dissolved into orgasm for the third time in less than twenty minutes. This was the gentlest of them and it rolled through her body, which never tensed at all. Emma seemed exhausted by her orgasms as she dressed and thanked Aunty Betty for not dismissing her.

She was hardly through the door before AB said,

"If I am not very much mistaken you enjoyed that as much as I did. If you would like to feel my tongue between your legs take up the position Emma was in. If I am wrong I apologize and I will see you prompt tomorrow morning."

I had enjoyed a number of boyfriends go down on me but never a female. I did remember the words of a female friend of mine who was gay telling me that no man's tongue is as good as a woman's. I knew I wanted to find out. I soon replaced Emma on my back on the desk. She chuckled as without being asked I raised my hips to invite her to remove my wet panties. I was in far to much of a hurry to remove the rest of my clothing. Aunty Betty did not need the assistance of a vibrator as her tongue found my pussy. She ignored my clit as I think she lapped up the lubrication that was pouring out of me. I have no idea what she did after that but I floated on the very edge of orgasm for what seemed like many minutes but was probably only one or two.

"Be a good girl and cum for Aunty Betty."

Instantly, I experienced one of the most wonderful orgasms of my life as she resumed playing with me with just her mouth. It took me a long time before I could recover enough to think straight enough to say,

"I would be delighted to be involved in disciplining the staff at any time. I think right now you must be in need of some attention yourself."

"I am desperately in need of "some attention" as you put it but my husband will be waiting to entertain me well into the night. He knows it is a punishment evening and that therefore I will require no further foreplay as he fucks me senseless. Have you got someone to pay you "some attention" tonight?"

I did and my boyfriend didn't know what hit him when I arrived at his flat and took everything he could offer. By morning I had enjoyed as many orgasms as Emma.

If you do wish to read about my first encounter with Aunty Betty then read "Excitement in the dress shop Ch. 1"