All Comments on 'Exclusive Relationships'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Getting back together with a serial cheater because she says she changed? Yea okay. Doubt it will be long before Sally’s breaking his heart again.

I guess one can only hope she finally learned her lesson and gives Josh the love and respect he deserves.

If I was Josh I’d rather just take my chances with a new woman then with Sally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are trying too hard. So much quantity that the quality has to suffer. Step back and take a look at your work. 37 stories and just one barely made it to the red tag. You can do a lot better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

what an asshole! blind to the world and cheap cheating sluts of any order

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you are wasting our time with this dribble

EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

He's a cuck at heart, otherwise he wouldn't take the first divorce lying down and reunite what he knew to be an addict to slutting. Waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As usual, I like your story very much. It is well written and entertaining. I suspect that readers following you, registered or not, vastly outnumber those that are complaining that your stories don’t meet their particular standard of story line and/or retribution. I look foreword to many more of your stories.

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Another good story of yours, another 5 from me. You have shown me u can write good stories. Keep it up.

wolftrapwolftrapalmost 2 years ago

Am I wrong or you set us up for a chapter 2? Looks like his choices are spotty - at best - up to now.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Outstanding Story (5 Stars)

OK I have enjoyed many of your stories this past week. However, this one knocked it out of the park for me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

While I have liked reading your stories, the most important part of your stories is the details. As you have seen in my comments this is a 2 edged sword. Some of your details I enjoy and personally like the tie-in to the story. Others set me off down the rabbit whole and I rate the story negatively. However, what I really liked was your telling of your stories. My opinion is just that and the details in your stories are yours to share.

Your ability to create the images and the range of your stories is what I consider a very good writer. You are well within the group of good writers on this site. However, remember this is coming from someone who cannot write a story. So take my comments both good and bad then add them to whichever pile you wish. All I hope is that you keep writing the stories you want so we can keep being entertained.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

The story was OK but entirely missing was why Sally went off the rails at the reunion. All we know is that a happily-married Sally, who had gone to shrinks to mediate her slut nature, goes to a reunion and immediately becomes a total slut with full knowledge of how easy it would be for her husband to find out. It is easy to write a story that has a slut motif and then nothing else is required. It is much harder to write something more real and discerning and this was certainly not it.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Great story, your best I've read yet. However, its not believable that Sally, who was portrayed as highly intelligent would cheat at the reunion after all that counseling, and a prenup, knowing that his cousin Tony, whom she had fucked previously, would not tip off her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he need pictures of Sally and Bud the first time? All he had to do was break up.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

As a college freshman Sally decided to go to a counselor after Josh broke up with her? Even if she really loved Josh there's no way a girl that young goes to counseling due to her own slutty behavior. Obviously it didn't take since she was back in counseling when they started dating the second time.

Not that she would have really wanted to talk about it but, I can't believe Josh didn't ask for specifics about her slutty behavior that put her life in danger and scared her enough to go to counseling the 2nd time. Seems like that would have been important information to have before considering whether or not to date her again.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

good but unfinished

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A very well told story in which I suffered with your protagonist. But you never stop learning in life! 5*!!!

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

Well it was vividly written, well done on that. However, a bit too cliche and over the top. And in no way could feel sorry for the MC, aside being cheated on the first time. A glutton for punishment. He knew she was a slut, she admitted she was slut over and over. Yet somehow convinced himself to trust her? Gee how else would it end? It could not have been painted clearer of "once a cheater, always a cheater." I guess she went all out with it, no one night oopsies for her. And it was the mega land of cheating, everywhere you look it was cheating left and right. And of course in the eutopia of super models. But aside from the over the top, it was written to the point you could picture what was happening.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

5 stars and FINALLY, you managed to crank out a decent story.

Please continue to use this kind of format to submit more stories.

Although, once a week might be a better way to allow other writers the opportunity to get their stories posted.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 2 years ago

Seems to be 'unfinished story. Abrupt end.

They says "once bitten, twtice shy"

But Josh have the "Josh"(zeal) for eternal 'cheater'

That must be giving him 'kick'

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

We’ll written with none of your sometimes plot “quirks”. Of course, this one screams part 2. For the sage of Josh’s sanity, put that one in Romance section and give the guy some peace. LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but with his track record..hmm. Who knows. I'm good at three out of the four so my wife keeps me around. Haha.

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

So.....how long before #3 strays? In this story all the women are sluts. (Maybe not Marge - maybe.) What I really wonder is how Josh can ever commit again. He's been burned so bad. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For a supposedly smart guy he sure can't pick his woman. Maybe next time. Pretty good story.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

i cant feel sorry for cucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice girl finally at the end.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

u marry someone that easy its all on u im sure im not going to feel anything for this MC

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

One of your better stories in a long string of failures. The poor guy has two, counting Sally as one, strikes with his wives, maybe the third one will work out for him.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

You need to work on limiting your exposition to only the relevant facts. One should never be able to skip the entire first page of a story practically miss nothing. This just isn't very good.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 2 years ago

U write variations on the same story. Your insight into women is laughable. Quality not quatity.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

need to work on ur phrasing. and im guessing this takes place in the US? but u use words and phrasing from other countries. like "scarfed" in the context u put it in is wrong at least in the US. and "snagged" ppl here just call it i caught his passes or throws. sorry about that first comment thought is was going to be about just the 1 female

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

The company has guidelines when it comes to dating direct reports and so I went so far as to check in with the HR head of my division to report an after hours meeting. what does "direct reports" mean?

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Good story. I haven't been a fan of a lot of your stories but this one is head and shoulders above the rest.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

ok its also very convoluted i think his plans had plans lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First of all. this was about the best of the many stories you posted in the past few days. It had quality. That is more important than quantity. I'd wondered if you had been writing for a while and then dumped your trove of stories all at once. Most of your stories needed a LOT more development. This one was good. 4 stars. Gamblnluck

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuturealmost 2 years ago

Would have been 5 stars except spelling and grammar far to many missed letters in words, or misplaced words that make little sense, kind of glad our brains comprehend what word is trying to be spelt, because you as a supposed writer can't spell those simpliest of words.

Try using spell checker and get it proof read otherwise you will never achieve full potential.

I don't comment like most on stories as writers tend to follow same pattern and layout whatever they write, imagination tends to stop after the first one what I look for is poor grammar, if I can see it, many others will do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, BUT way too long. Yep.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 2 years ago

Multiple divorces happen….I was kind of shocked that he took the original cheater back. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was remarkably similar to many stories written by Just Plain Bob. Perhaps this writer dashed this off right after reading something by JPB? The other distinguishing characteristics of this submission are: (a) utterly deplorable dialogue--people just don't talk the way this writer has his characters conversing, (b) a total lack of any intuition how to construct a paragraph properly so as to actually communicate, and (c) a depressing lack of correct punctuation so as, again, to communicate. My advice-go read something a middle school student has written. You'll enjoy it more.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

Well this was weird and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two time divorced no children yet. A successful man and a new ❤️. So where the finish!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 2 years ago

This story is one of your best stories. Whatever you did different with this effort, keep writing with the same differences. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kind of silly and juvenile. Lots and lots of fantastic sex. All it takes is a mediocre imagination and a functioning word processor. Congratulations. But this story should be in the Fantasy//Science Fiction category, because none of these characters act like normal human beings. They have no discernment, no perception, no instincts, and no eyes, ears, or brains. Anna had to be spending time with the lezbo long before she was eating tacos, and yet there was no change in her behavior, her schedule, her mannerism and vibes? And Sally must be like the Martian's favorite Slut Ray target. She's loyal and loving and under professional counseling and care, then Shazam, she's Slutula, again, in one weekend, starting the first night she's in town without her husband. But this astute careful cautious husband had no idea his wife was living on a knife edge of promiscuity and infidelity. Guess that's just the breaks in the marriage world where you grew up and live; you payz your money and you takez your chances. I hope I'm never in any of your stories.

I know you are trying, but you need to visit the reality store. Grab the biggest shopping cart they have. Spend some time in the Humans section, you will be surprised. Hint: you won't find a lot of 8-inch cocks, or women who think the pathway to a happy satisfying life is through some guy's dick. Dicks easy to find. Men worth fucking, not so much. But its your world, so type away. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not quite sure what to make of “tails of woe.” Is the author looking for a sanitized way of talking about diarrhea? Maybe an editor would help?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me; fool me three times, shame on both of us!

4

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Average story - with insufficient detail of the cheaters comeuppance and consequences

jblogsjblogsalmost 2 years ago

Great story - would have liked to hear more about why sally went off the deep end at her reunion

DazzyDDazzyDover 1 year ago

I enjoyed off. this writing, but the ending was A little off. FYI I you

Cannot get a divorce in NC in Less than A year. been there done that! DD n

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He he he! Famous last words!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Filled with twists and turns, however it is a great story. Thanks for your writing.

SexecutionerSexecutioner11 months ago

Josh; portrait of a fucking dumbass...

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

Enjoyed the writing but the story stretched my belief. That she convinced him to go back to her but kept slutting around ... Or just she'd around when she went back? Neither really makes sense what's the point of fighting for him back and signing the prenup just to go back and give her old highschool boyfriend? And why would she think he wouldn't find out with his cousin there? None of it makes any sense to me from the point he gave her another chance on...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the author's take on life.

An immature Josh fell into the trap of confusing sex and love. He also confused the wonderful beauty that is not only on the outside but in the heart of soul of a woman who radiates beauty, with the "beauty of sexiness".

Madge matched him with the perfect wife for him but instead of building a deep relationship, he was still hung up on sex. At least the author gives us hope that he will fully learn and grow into a real mensch (man).

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I knew from my extensive porn reading that humans get love and sex/lust mixed up. Supposedly men equate the two more than women. In other words women can enjoy sex with several partners and preserve their love for just one. Men allegedly cannot.

Is that a new theory Bedford??? Cos my understanding is that Women give sex for love and men give love for sex! Women dont sexually through around unless they have an emotional connect with the partner! But for men the act of sex and act of love can be completely seprated! So on that account I feel u need to revisit your thesis!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

At least he got a prenup....

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Excellent story, thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Baffling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous