Exclusive Relationships

Story Info
She cheats. They breakup. She cheats again. Third chance?
18.4k words
4.33
39k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exclusive Relationships

Sally and I officially met for the first time at a fraternity mixer the fourth week of our Freshman year at State. She was a tall girl at 5'8", slim, nicely proportioned and had beautiful long blonde hair. She was in a couple of my classes so I knew who she was but it wasn't until the mixer that I worked up courage enough to talk to her.

My name is Josh can best be described as a tall and lanky runner type and I'm told, sort of handsome. I was recruited by my fraternity because I was the State High School record holder in a number of distance events and my fellow brothers were heavily represented on all the college's teams. Anyway, enough about me let's get to the sex.

Sally was standing talking with some of her pledge sisters when I approached her and I stumbled with my patented pick up line.

"Hi. My name is dance would you like to Josh with me?"

She replied with "Sure I'll Josh with you Dance."

As I took her hand to lead her out onto the dance floor I tried to apologize.

"I'm sorry I was so clumsy but you are just so pretty that you had me tongue tied."

"Nice recovery Dance and by the way, my name is Sally Conners. Do you have a last name like Card?"

"So you are a smart ass like me. Actually my name is Joshua Peterson but I go by Josh to most but only my closest intimate friends call me Dance."

By now we were dancing, something my Mom had pushed me to learn well when I was in High School. Sally fit easily into my arms and she followed me like we had been partners for years.

"Wow Josh, I thought I kew my way around a dance floor but you are really smooth."

I explained my Dance Instructor mother and before we knew it, we had danced to half a dozen different tempos and it was time for a beer break. Within the next half hour we exchanged all the relevant who, what, when and there's. It also turned out that she was from a neighboring hometown suburb of my family and that as a cheerleader she had actually seen me compete at a couple of meets.

Our beer gone we went back out on the dance floor when a popular slow song began to play.

"If you want to go back to your friends you can. I have been monopolizing you all night."

"Maybe I want to be monopolized fella. Let's dance, this is one of my favorite songs."

This time it was a lot less about dancing and much more on our bodies getting comfortable against each other. Her lush frame was perhaps too comfortable because I was getting a hard on and trying to hold it away from her body and she seemed eager to press against it.

"Don't worry Josh, it's natural and means you are attracted to me and I find that very welcoming because I'm also attracted to you."

I didn't know what to say and so I just pulled her against me more firmly and kept my mouth shut. At the end of the song I gave her neck a little kiss and said.

"You'll have to give me a little cover."

"From what I'm feeling I have to give you a lot of cover Big Guy."

I kept close behind her as we walked to the side of the room

When I asked her if she wanted to cut out and take a walk she said she'd love to but had to stay until 10 according to her pledge master. I guess I had to too so we drank some more beers and danced until 10. Half a dozen guys tried to cut in on us during that time but she politely refused them all. At 10 on the dot she checked out with her pledge master and we left.

It was a chilly late September evening and I could tell she was cold. I took off my cardigan and put it over her shoulders and as we walked towards the Union I put my arm around her and she settled right in as if we had been going together for years. The conversation between us flowed easily and I found myself becoming more and more attracted to her, not just sexually but also intellectually. Then in a darker spot between street lights she stopped and turned to me.

"It's time for our first kiss Dance."

Her lips were incredibly soft and they parted as they met mine and our tongues tentatively at first and then more aggressively tangled and once again my hard on was pressing against her belly. This time she aggressively humped against me and I thought she would be coming any second when a passing couple said.

"Get a room."

In answer we moved into the shadows and bushes outside the Science Building and resumed our kisses and humping. At a point I was wondering if I could cop a feel of her breasts when she grabbed my hand and placed it under her sweater with a free path up her velvety stomach to her ample "C" cup breast. Her bra was some kind of mesh material which allowed her nipple to be distinctly felt but then suddenly the bra released and I could feel it being pulled down. Sally had released the front clasp and whispered.

"The girls would like to feel both of your hands."

Now with both hands fondling her solid breasts and rock hard nipples her humping against me intensified. Suddenly she froze and clenched me tightly as she moaned against my mouth and came.

"Oh fuck Dance you really had me going there. Look I'm sorry I can't take you up to my room tonight because my roommate is entertaining a gentleman caller until closing at 11. Tomorrow is my night if you're interested in being my caller."

With my hard on still pressed against her pussy I answered.

"Only if I can buy you dinner first beautiful lady."

"Terrific but now tell me what are we to do with this?"

Her hand was running up and down the length of my cock which was trapped in my jockey underwear and my Khaki slacks. Suddenly I felt a cool breeze and realized that she had my pants open, underwear pulled down and my one eyed friend in her hand.

"Oh my Dance, you've got a very nice cock. Feels like at least seven inches and nice and fat. Mind if I stroke him a bit? I'd like to go down on you but I'll tear my nylons on this cement."

My groans must have indicated consent because she did an expert two handed masturbation that told me this was not her first experience with a dick. She was very good and in less than five minutes I was blowing my wad and she was catching it in one of her hands. When I was done she caught my vision and slowly sipped my semen into her mouth from her hand. She then licked her hand clean and said.

"I love the taste of cum Dance so I want you to save up plenty for me tomorrow. Deal?"

As I tucked back in I agreed with her plan. With her bra in the pocket of my cardigan we continued our walk to the Union. The rest of the evening was like a conventional first date which involved mostly the exchange of historical information. Unspoken was the topic of most interest to me and that was the sexual history of this beautiful and innocent appearing eighteen year old girl. Personally I wasn't a virgin but like most teenagers, most of my knowledge of sex came from Penthouse Forum and the Joy of Sex. Obviously I was going to become involved with a girl who was a bit more worldly and it was exciting.

Our kiss goodnight on the steps of her dorm was pleasant but almost chaste compared to the ones earlier in the evening. Saturday was a busy day with Track practice, two morning classes and shopping for condoms. I had no intention of becoming a dad at this point in my life.

On Saturday night I picked her up at 5:30 and we walked the three blocks to the college beer and brats hangout. We joined a couple of the brothers and their dates and knocked back two or three beers and a couple of brats. The conversation at the table was all about fraternity, sorority and local sports. I kept checking my watch and Sally caught me and smiled in a knowing fashion. At about twenty to seven she excused herself to go to the ladies room and so I hit the mens head. I waited for her outside the ladies and we exited the beer bar through the back entrance. We didn't have much to say as we walked back to her dorm. I guess we were both excited and I know at least I was more than a little nervous. Just before we got to the entrance of her dorm I stopped her and holding her shoulders looked her in the eyes and said.

"I am really excited and eager for what I think is going to happen tonight but you'll have to admit that this is going a little fast so if you want to hold off a bit I will support you in that decision."

She looked me in the eyes the whole time I spoke and when I finished she took my face in her hands and gave me one of those kisses that launch a thousand ships.

"You dear sweet man. Sex is a beautiful thing and I want to share it with you because I really like you and because it is a way to becoming closer in a very quick fashion. Please Dance, will you share my body and bed for the evening?"

After kissing her back I said.

"If I said no, I misunderstood the question."

It was a little awkward signing into the dorm and getting the house mother talk on decorum, location of men's rooms, sound levels and exit time. Sally was on the eighth floor and we rode the elevator up. Sally's roommate Jill was waiting in the room and jumped up from her study desk to greet me.

"God it's great to meet you Josh. Sally has been talking about how cool you are all last night and most of the morning. Yes you are as cool as she said. Now, I'm off to 'study' with Phillip and will see you sometime after 11:00. Have fun."

She gave us each a quick kiss on the cheek and with a bounce in her step moved her cute little butt across the room and out the door. Sally closed and locked the door after hanging a do not disturb sign on the outside door knob. After a coy look at me and without breaking her gaze she slowly kicked off her shoes, unzipped and pulled down her jeans and pulled her State sweat shirt off over her head. Now dressed only in a matching light blue lace bra and bikini panties she slowly advanced on me. Holding her gaze I stripped down to my jockey shorts and then dropped them too because they were just too uncomfortable with my giant hard on. Just as Sally reached me she spun around and said.

"It opens in the back." Indicating the clasp on her bra which I scrambled to undo. As the bra dropped away I slid my hands around her front and grasped her beautiful tits in my hands and rolled her hard little nipples in my fingers. As I kissed her neck she rubbed her butt against my cock and skinning her panties down turned back into my arms.

"The first time I want you to just fuck me hard and fast. I need it bad and I've been fantasying about your beautiful cock since last night. I need it in me now."

In answer I just picked her up by her butt and lowered her onto my cock. After some adroit squirming around I was firmly seated in the velvet sleeve of her vagina.

"Just fuck me and don't worry. I'm on the pill and I'm totally safe so please get us onto the bed and pound me."

I did my best to please her and for a neophyte at this fucking business I think I acquitted myself quite well. I pounded her as she requested for a good ten minutes before I popped off on top of her third orgasm.

It took a bit to recover and it was really cozy in her narrow dorm bed but we managed. We chatted about inconsequential things while getting our breathing back under control and I took the opportunity to study her body in greater detail. I figured that seeing as we had just fucked I could touch and investigate all of hidden treasures. When I moved down and started investigating her pussy she told me to wait a moment and she got up from the bed. I thought at first it was modesty but no, she walked over to the sink which was in the room next to the door and put one foot up on the rim. Using a washcloth she mopped up the mess between her legs. Returning to the bed she smiled down at me and said.

"I want to be fresh when you eat my pussy."

Eat my first pussy I did. When I told her it was my first time she patiently explained the waxed architecture between her legs and after showing me the individual elements of her vulva had me trace them lovingly with my tongue. We spent time on her three holes and extra special attention to her clit. She showed me how with just the right stimulation the little nub would harden and erect just like a tiny penis. Somehow we managed to finish the tour with three more orgasms for her. Her extended demonstration of the correct deep throat blow job technique did bring me off in a more than satisfactory reenactment of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius.

By mid evening with the edge knocked off our sexual urgency we settled into a lower key but highly erotic touchy feely kind of sex play. We also dressed for potty breaks down the hall. I got back to the room first and dropped my clothes inside the door and sat on the bed. Sally of course took a little longer and when she came back in and started to strip. I motioned her over to me saying.

"I want to undress you."

There actually wasn't much to remove because all she had put on to visit the bathroom was a light robe. Nevertheless I got a prurient thrill having the ability to reveal and conceal and reveal again the forbidden parts of the female body normally hidden from view. It was a fun game for a few minutes and Sally played along like a bashful virgin trying to protect her precious parts from my evil male view. When I finally pulled the robe completely off of her I noted that her nipples were hard and I captured the nearest one in my mouth. As I sucked it into my mouth her hand sought my upstanding cock and in seconds I was up to my balls in her vagina as she sensuously moved up and down my shaft. It felt wonderful but the erotic pictures it created in my brain were even better. My hands and mouth worshiping two of the most perfect tits ever and this beautiful girl repeating a mantra about loving my cock and how it filled her up.

And so went the rest of the night until the chimes sounded with the fifteen minute warning for men to vacate. We had made love for almost four hours and I was hopelessly in lust with Sally. As I dressed to go she pulled on a sweat shirt, jeans and shoes and with a quick comb of her hair was ready to walk me out. It was still an hour until the dorm curfew and so we sat in a secluded section of the lounge just off of the lobby. Kissing and hand holding were permitted as long as both feet were on the floor and we took advantage of the rule. We also talked about us.

"Tonight was obviously special Sally. We moved things along pretty fast for a conservative kid like myself but I have to admit that this was certainly the best night of my life. I want to get to know you better with or without the mind blowing sex."

"I want the same Josh but I vote for with the sex not without. As you probably figured out, I am a highly sexual person and for sure I want to share that with you. I too want to get to know you better but I just realized that I'm seriously leaking little Joshes into my jeans so I need to make a run for a bathroom. So, let's get together like tomorrow afternoon. Just call me after 1 and we'll decide what to do. Now, Goodnight sweetie."

We kissed again and parted for the night. As I walked back to my dorm I was lost in thought about Sally. I tried to look at this situation objectively but it was difficult. I had just had the best sex of my short life and I knew that I was overwhelmingly in lust with Sally. I knew from my extensive porn reading that humans get love and sex/lust mixed up. Supposedly men equate the two more than women. In other words women can enjoy sex with several partners and preserve their love for just one. Men allegedly cannot. Well I knew from my past experiences that if I was in a cozy petting/kissing relationship I felt "in love." When the next girl batted her eyelashes at me my "love" transferred to her. So, based on my past, I'm madly in love with Sally? We will see I guess. Regardless of the sex she seemed to be someone worthwhile getting to know.

If you are expecting that this story is going to feature every other night fuck-a-thon sorry. I had tons of obligations to the Cross Country Team with daily practices and meets pretty much every weekend. That plus a tough class load didn't leave a lot of time for Sally. I certainly wasn't a monk but it was a good week when we could lock her dorm room door and burn up the sheets. We did manage to see each other every day and perhaps that was for the best because we actually talked and exchanged information about one another when we weren't fucking. It was interesting but by the Thanksgiving Break and the end of the Cross Country season I had pretty much determined that I was both in love and lust. Of course we used the love word all the time but now I was trending intellectually in love, not just physically. Nothing in Sally's actions indicated that she felt any different and I put our getting physical so early as an anomaly.

We each had different car pools going home for the four day break and so we had a quick two orgasm visit to her room on Tuesday night and made arrangements to get together for a Friday night date to meet and greet her parents for dinner.

Thanksgiving is a really big deal in our family My dad had two sisters and two brothers. All of them lived locally and all had multiple children. Obviously we would not all fit in one person's house so they rented the parish hall and kitchen for the day. It was a perfect facility for the 57 sibs, wives, cousins and assorted friends. There was plenty of restrooms, parking, tables and several large screen TVs for the football games. The ladies planned the logistics and executed their plans like the Normandy Invasion. It was great fun and everyone looked forward to the touch football, open bar, fun with family and great food.

I got along great with my cousins even the ones I only saw once a year at this event. One such cousin was Tony Ferrante, my Aunt Grace's second son. Tony was my age and had been quite the football star in High School. He went to my cross town rival school and made all Conference Tight End. When we had a private moment over a glass of beer that they let the 18 year olds drink, I asked him if he remembered Sally Conners.

"Why do you ask cuz?"

"Because I've been dating her at State since school started in September and it's gotten sort of serious. I know she was a cheerleader at your school so you probably knew or maybe even dated her."

"Of course I know Sally, she was just about the best looking girl in the school. However, she was mostly the property of Bud Wilson. You remember him, he was the hot shot quarterback that had a lock on a scholarship to the U and then blew out his knee in summer baseball league. Lost his scholarship and ended up in trade school with me. Anyway, just how serious are you with Sally?"

"I'd say very serious. We've only dated each other at school and we're about as close as you can get if you know what I mean."

"Look cuz this isn't the place for this conversation. Can we get together tomorrow to talk privately. I need to tell you some things about Sally."

"Why so mysterious Tony?"

"Can't say here. Too many ears. Let's meet tomorrow at the McDonalds on 3rd Street. Is noon OK?"

"Sure I'll see you then."

To say I was curious about what my cousin had to say would be an understatement. My thoughts were that she was probably a little loose in High School but I didn't think it would affect anything today. In any event on Friday we picked up our burgers and drove down a couple blocks to a city park. We found a secluded picnic bench and Tony proceeded to blow up my relationship with Sally.

"Well Josh here goes. Our football team, like most, tends to grab up the best looking cheerleaders and take them out of general circulation. So it won't come as any surprise that Bud Wilson, our star quarterback, scarfed up Sally as his exclusive property. I was a nobody until I snagged a couple of his passes in coverage and pulled them down for game winning touchdowns. After that I became target number one and temporarily his best buddy. We double dated on the weekends a lot because Sally's BFF, Jill Enders, was going with me. In fact I think that she and Jill are still rooming together at State. OK, now for the hard part cuz and I swear on Grandma's Grave that all of this is absolutely true."