Exclusive Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To put it delicately, Bud popped Sally's cherry a while ago and I know it for a fact because at the same time I was in the front seat getting a blow job from Jill. I also know for a fact that he is still doing her. There may have been a few times that I don't know about but I've been to State half a dozen times this Fall to visit Jill and most of the time we've shared a motel room with Bud and Sally. Hell the two girls really get off on fucking in the same room. The kinky thing is that they like to switch beds from time to time and so I've fucked Sally myself as recently as three weeks ago. And Jesus, I hope you know that I wouldn't have touched her if I knew you were going out with her. Are we OK cuz?"

"Yeh sure don't worry about it. I just don't understand when she would have the time to meet you guys."

"Well all I knew was that she was dating some jock that had out of town cross country meets and so she set up dates when he was gone. Bud wanted to know who the guy was but Sally wouldn't tell him. Jill told me that Sally had long range plans for her boyfriend and was only still fucking Bud only because she had an itch to scratch and he was convenient."

"Josh, you've got to believe me that I had no clue that you were the boyfriend. I knew you were at State from my folks but I never had a clue that it was you that Sally was cheating on. God Josh just dump the slut. Sure she's a prime piece of ass but she's got the morals of an alley cat. Fuck I've seen her and Jill take on the whole offensive line at a drunken party and beg for more, so get out while you can."

I was sitting there in shock not wanting to believe what I was hearing but somehow knowing that it was true and that her sexual experience when we met was now explained in graphic detail..

"There's even more Josh. Jill tells me that Sally has also been entertaining one of her TAs. Seems she was having a problem with something like a French class. Somehow after his tutoring her grades went from C- to A-."

"So what about you and Jill? How do you tolerate her behavior?"

"I don't, I just fuck the bitch because the sex is great. I know I'm a hypocrite but I'm also dating a super sweet girl here in town who is going to the altar a virgin so I don't pressure her and instead let off my steam with Jill. She's as big a slut as Sally. Oh and here's a tip. I always wear a condom with either of them. Jill gave me the clap once and I haven't trusted her hygiene ever since."

"Now, is there anything I can do to help?"

"I don't think so Tony. I appreciate the information and I'm certainly going to dump her but don't say anything to anyone till I decide when I'm going to do it. I've got to tell you that this surprises me and yet it doesn't. She obviously had a lot of experience before me but I never pressed her for an explanation. I guess I was just caught up in the great sex and didn't want to fuck up a good thing by asking. She probably wouldn't have given me a straight answer anyway. You know I think I could almost have forgiven her High School experience if she had turned a leaf and had been exclusive with me. Now I just feel like a cuckold fool."

"Don't think that way cuz. Sally puts on that girl next door innocent persona but she's just a cunning whore underneath it all. Find yourself a really sweet and innocent and dump the whore. Oh and you might want to visit Student Health and get tested when you get back to school."

I drove around sort of aimlessly for an hour or more and gradually a plan formed in my head. Basically I trusted my cousin Tony or rather I had no reason to distrust him and since the decision I was about to make had massive consequences I had to be sure what he had told me was true.

My next step was to lie to Sally for the first time. I called and told her that my Grandfather was being taken to a hospital in Chicago and that my whole family was headed down to be with him. I would see her Sunday night back at State. Here was my plan. Stake out her house and see where is she goes out anywhere tonight or tomorrow. I had the directions to her Parents condo in a fairly busy hip and trendy neighborhood. Her folks had downsized when their last child had gone off to school, hence the move from their former suburban neighborhood. I scouted the area around the unit that afternoon and went home to prepare. The prep was simple. Six pack of Mountain Dew, a sandwich, an empty jug to in which to pee and my dad's telephoto SLR digital camera.

I found a super parking place on the second level of a parking structure kitty corner from the Conors condo and settled in to wait. I know it sounds lame to just wait in the shadows on the chance that I could catch a picture of some sort of elicit behavior but I had as they say, primed the pump. Earlier that afternoon I had called Tony and suggested that he tell Bud that Sally was free this evening. Thats all it took. Twenty minutes later Tony called back and told me Bud had a date for 7:00.

I was set by 6:30 and by 7:05 had fired off forty two pics starting with Bud at the door, moving through the welcome kiss, quick fondle of her right tit through her open coat, cupping of her butt as they walked down the front steps and numerous images of them exploring each other tonsils. I had what I needed and drove home and down loaded the pics to my laptop. I printed off five or six of the best and just made my 8:30 date with Courtney Prentice. Court and I were FWBs that had dated on but mainly off throughout High School. She was a good friend but we had never clicked strongly on the romantic side. I was usually occupied when she wanted to get together and when I was free, well you get it. Tonight we were both free and when I called she told me to come over to watch a chick flick and bring some beer.

I spent the balance of Friday night with Courtney and did a core dump of my sad story about Sally. Good old Court listened thoroughly, sympathized appropriately, unbuttoned her blouse and brought my right hand into the opening to cup her ample left breast and hard as nails nipple. As I moved in to kiss her she whispered.

"No strings Josh and please come back tomorrow night to listen to my tails of woe."

"You're the best Court. Now, do you still like it when I do this?"

It really helped to have a friend like Courtney and it made the Sunday meeting with Sally a little less intense at least for me. I called her when I got back to campus and asked her to meet me at our favorite beer bar/hamburger place that was about half way between our dorms. She sounded disappointed that I didn't suggest her dorm room but agreed to meet me in thirty minutes.

When she walked in she was wearing my favorite painted on jeans and off the shoulder blouse quite obviously without a bra. We kissed with a little tongue and I gave her nipple a discrete pinch before taking a booth seat across from her. I ordered a pitcher of Bud and two glasses.

"So how's your grandfather?"

"Oh he's fine, how's Bud?"

She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and said

"Bud who?"

"You know the guy who used to be the quarterback of your High School team. Didn't you used to go out with him."

"Yes but that was a while ago and I don't ever remember talking to you about him. Why are you bringing this up?"

"Well I was talking to my cousin Antony at our family gathering on Thanksgiving and your name came up."

"I don't know anyone by the name of Antony."

"Oh that's right you would probably know him his nickname, Tony. You know, Tony Ferrante."

"Your cousin is Tony?"

"Yes. My aunt Ceilia married an Italian but back to Tony. He was the tight end on your High School team and you and your roommate Jill used to double date with Bud and Tony. Right?"

"Yeh that's right."

"And you never stopped like for my weekend out of town meets. Right?"

Sally didn't answer me but looked me in the face and with eyes glistening with tears nodded yes. To her credit she didn't try to give me some kind of bullshit about how it's not what it seems. When I passed her the pics of her Friday night date with Bud tears started rolling down her cheeks profusely and she just put her head down on her arms and let them come.

I finished my glass of beer. Gently put my glass down and walked out of the bar and my relationship with Sally. It was to be seven years before I spoke with her again.

Anastasia

While I never encouraged anyone to let me know what was going on with Sally for about nine or ten months people fed me information on how upset she was and how she was a changed person. The chief informant was that slut Jill so I took everything she said with a pound of salt. Tony called me occasionally to pass on tidbits but by Thanksgiving of the following year even he stopped. Being in the Greek life it was inevitable that I would see her at mandatory parties and various events. We nodded at each other with a small smile but we never spoke. I did however receive a letter from her roughly six months after our relationship ended.

Dear Joshua

I am sorry. Three simple words so often used and abused. Perhaps a more appropriate thing to say would be

I know I fucked up and I would give my life to undo what I have done.

I destroyed what could have been a wonderful lifelong relationship. We connected so beautifully on so many levels and it kills me to realize just how awfully I screwed things up.

Thank you for all your kindnesses during and especially after our breakup. You could have completely destroyed my reputation but you didn't and I love you for that and for the many kindnesses and affections you have shown.

Not that you care or that it matters but I have been seeing a counselor and a therapist. They say I am making progress but only time will tell.

God bless you and please know that if I can ever do anything for you, please don't hesitate to reach out.

I will always love you.

Sally

I kept the letter with my important stuff. You know, draft and social security cards, passport and birth certificate. I kept it because the end of my relationship with Sally marked a very significant point in my life. It marked the instant in which my eyes were fully opened to the world and I realized that nothing is totally what it seems.

Surprisingly I didn't brood about losing her the same way she appeared to brood about losing me. I accepted what had happened as a wake up call and welcome to the adult world.

Academically I had done fine for the first two quarters of my Freshman year even with all the time I spent with Sally. The third quarter I worked out, studied hard and did a lot better. Fourth quarter I became part of the Spring track team, did even better academically, became a starter in the 10,000 meter and low and behold, found a potential love interest. Actually I found her the prior Fall during a run on a lightly used trail. As I rounded a bend I found a female runner sitting under a tree obviously injured. She had pulled or sprained something and was waiting for someone to come along that could go for help.

To make a long story short I just picked her up and using a variety of carries, got her back to the team trainers. It wasn't really that big of a deal because she was very light and we paused to change grips frequently. During the carrying process I obviously was in close contact with most of her anatomy. During that contact I couldn't help but note that she was very nicely put together with a perfectly proportionate if slight body. All of those observations were filed away for future reference because after all Sally was still the focus of my attention at the time. She was however very grateful for me being a white knight. A status I didn't immediately take advantage of. Rather, I did gain a very good friend on the team. Her name was Anastasia or as she called herself, Anna Miller.

During the winter I wasn't interested in romantic attachments but by Spring, well you know what boys interest turns too. For most of our Meets, the Men and Women's teams ride the same bus or busses and I found myself and Anna pairing off more often than not on our trips. I found her to be bright, interesting and quite intelligent. The fact that she was a beautiful natural blonde with chiseled features certainly added to my interest. On our longer trips we exchanged first the elevator, then the general consumption, followed by the classified and then confidential versions of our histories. You know my story, well she thought she was headed for the altar and her ex turned out to be and even worse serial cheater than Sally.

After barring our souls to one another there was only one option left. Obviously we promised to always be truthful and honest in our dealings with one another and started dating. I use the term dating loosely because it was mostly just hanging out together on trips, studying, working out and yes finding time for a little romance. Once burned we were deliberately slow on the romantic side and because of that and our long rides on the track bus, we had built a solid foundation of trust and respect before jumping into bed.

Getting into that bed wasn't as easy as it had been with Sally. Anna lived in the Women's Track dorm and I in the Men's. Visitation rules were for some reason quite strict and made more difficult because we each lived in suites with three other roommates. Nevertheless, where there's a will there's a way. As the Spring advanced, so did our love life. Mostly our interaction was above the waist but as we got comfortable with each other we agreed that it was going to progress but we would wait and consummate our relationship the right way. That eventually came on the way home at the end of the quarter. My folks had come up for a Track Meet and left my truck so I could move my stuff back home after exams. Since Anna lived relatively close to me I would move her stuff as well and on the way we would have a 12 hour motel detour.

We checked into an inexpensive motel at around one on a Wednesday afternoon. We did not plan on being back on the road until check out on Thursday morning. To say the least, we had a fabulous time really getting to know each other on the most intimate level of all. Our first intercourse was especially memorable but slightly delayed. I had no sooner carried our overnight bags into the room when she politely but firmly shooed me out for thirty minutes so she could "get ready". I took the time to pick up some beer, subs, pretzels and a bouquet of flowers. Promptly thirty minutes later I pulled back up in front of our room. I knocked and I heard.

"Two minutes."

After the longest two minutes of my life the door swung open and I saw Anna in the first dress I had ever seen her wear. Honest to God, she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Her white blonde hair normally worn in a tight bun was combed out and draped over her bare left shoulder. She was wearing a short black dress that showed a hint of cleavage and barely touched the top of her knees. Of all things she was wearing nylons and the first high heels she had worn since I met her.

"My God you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Where are you hiding the Anna I came here with?"

As I presented her with the flowers I made a little bow as she answered.

"I've been hiding her in sweats, uniforms and jeans since we met. However, I'm happy you like what you see."

"I don't like it, I love it beautiful lady" I said as I took her into my arms.

It was strange kissing her 4" taller persona but we merged together in a familiar fashion and we began to dance slowly to an unheard melody. I couldn't help it but rubbing against her body gave me an immediate and very prominent boner. When I started to pull away she immediately grabbed my butt and pressed right back. As our kiss deepened I felt a sense of euphoria and arrousal that I had never felt with her before and when we broke for air she gasped out.

"It unzips in the back but please be careful, I borrowed the dress from Jess."

As carefully as two people can be who are desperate to copulate we got Anna out of the dress and draped it carefully over a nearby chair. As she settled the dress I made a grab for her but she danced just out of my reach. Striking a vamp pose she asked.

"Well? Saved my lunch money for a month for this Victoria's Secret slut wear. Was It worth it?"

Standing there with my pants bulging I checked out her perfect little body from head to toe. Her VS purchases included a black shelf bra that just barely covered her hard little pink nipples, a tiny black satin thong and thigh high stockings that were perfect on her runner's legs. To me Anna's body had always been beautiful and the new adornment only enhanced rather than cheapened that image. I told her exactly that as I disposed of my clothes without breaking eye contact with her. I'm not sure of the exact order of events that followed but somehow we came together pulling aside or discarding her minimal coverings and engaged in our first full intercourse. If my time with Sally had taught me anything it was control and so instead of just wildly fucking, I guided Anna through three major orgasms in as many positions before she snuck a couple fingers down and squeezed down on my cock until I erupted with a groan. I must have had seven or eight spurts and between her fingers and pussy muscles I was milked dry.

Anna was on top of me when I came and as we came down from the high my hands which had been cupping her butt began to roam from her velvety thighs to her back. As we relaxed a feeling of peace and tranquility settled on us and for thirty or so minutes we both dozed off.

With a start I came out of my sleep to realized my shoulder was wet and I soon realized that Anna was quietly weeping.

"What is it Sweetheart? Did I do something to hurt you?"

At first she just shook her head no but then in a soft voice laden with emotion she said.

"Of course not you dear sweet man. I'm crying because I'm incredibly happy and also sad that I wasted my first serious relationship on a cheating asshole."

"And I wasted mine on a cheating bitch so we are even. The only thing that matters is the present. We are together. We love each other and I vow to always be honest with and true to you."

"And I vow to be the same with you my dear lover. Now, you need to help me up so I can take care of my bio needs and repair my face."

I did her one better by carrying her to the bathroom in a reenactment of the time I rescued her. The unit had a nice large shower and so we decided on a joint shower which of course led to a fun loving session until the water started to get cold.

That afternoon we just lay around in bed sharing a few cold beers and eating pretzels. The subs we saved in the room's fridge for dinner. We both felt strangely comfortable with being nude with each other. I suppose part of that comes from a decade of showers in team dressing rooms but mostly I think it came from the fact that we were unashamed of our own bodies. The fact that we turned each other on something crazy was I'm sure also a factor.

That afternoon and evening we made love on and off sometimes not to completion but always with a sense of contentment and happiness that each of us was able to please our partner. Not being big beer drinkers we got progressively more and more loaded and got even more carried away in our lovemaking. I was able for the first time to share some of the oral skills that I had acquired from Sally. To say Anna loved being eaten would be an understatement. She especially loved it when I rotated her clit with the tip of my tongue while massaging her g spot with two fingers in her vagina. This became a permanent staple of our lovemaking. She had never particularly liked giving head herself but once she was begging to be on the receiving end she developed a taste for my cock.