Exclusive Relationships

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Sally, would you say that we are seeing each other exclusively?"

"Yes Josh, I would say that. I am not seeing nor do I intend to keep company with anyone other than you until further notice."

"Me too."

And so we became exclusive. Did I believe her statement? Let's say that I believe that her intention that Sunday evening was to always be faithful to me but that somewhere down the line and exception might be made. I guess I felt it was just in her DNA to cheat.

Nevertheless, we went down the path of dating exclusively, engagement, destination wedding, romantic honeymoon on a clothing optional beach and five years of marriage. With each step along this path I reevaluated that 9.0 sexuality / 5.0 trust balance scale. I never wavered in my 9.0 evaluation. If anything there were times when I felt she made it into the upper values of this scale. On the trust side I made sure never to move on to the next level unless I felt more and more confident of my trust in her fidelity. With her history she would never make it to 10 but by the time we tied the knot and had a couple years of marriage under our belts, Sally was hitting 9.0 in trust.

Shortly after the completion of the project noted earlier I was promoted to a high visibility position with a sister division in the New Product development area. It meant a lot more responsibility and of course more money and the ability to move on up in housing. I never had had my sights set on a McMansion but I did buy a really nice three bedroom condo in a top notch development that had all the high end bells and whistles. Sally also moved on and became a advertising copy writer so we occasionally crossed professional paths but I made sure not in a supervisory capacity.

Things were good on the work and home fronts. Our sex life was of course not honeymoon active but was still on the no kids four to six times per week basis.

I think it was on a Tuesday in early October when trouble arrived in the mail. The "it" was a form letter from my wife's High School Reunion committee announcing the ten year event for that coming June 15th. Now, you may recall that we attended cross town High Schools in the Minneapolis area and graduated in the same year. Well, the genius' that plan these events planned the two events on the same date. The announcement of my event was made the prior week. To further complicate things I was scheduled to be one of the session leaders at an industry symposium sponsored by my company in Chicago on the same date.

Sally had already agreed to come with me to Chicago because the spouses were having their travel covered by the company and guided side trips were scheduled for them during the symposium. When the other invitations arrived she was disappointed at the timing but still was on for the free trip to Chicago. However, as if things couldn't get any worse they did when she found out that both her mother and father who had died tragically in a car crash two years before were being honored as the favorite teachers of her class. This of course made her attendance mandatory and made my trip to the symposium questionable. It was questionable until the division VP called me into his office to give me some helpful pointers for my speech. He added that a solid performance would go a long way towards making me his replacement when he retired in eighteen months. That took care of the possibility of me canceling my appearance.

Both of us were genuinely disappointed in the turn of events but supportive of the other spouse having to attend their separate events. Sally took me to the airport on the Sunday before my meetings. A group of execs, wives and partners were traveling on one of the corporate jets so the departure time was at the convenience of the group. My bosses wife Marge had spotted Sally and I saying goodby and waved us over to their small group. We knew Marge and her husband quite well socially and so she hugged Sally when we got there.

"I am so sorry you won't be able to come with us to Chicago Sally. We have all kinds of shopping and cultural outings for the whole week while the guys are talking about bits and bytes and systems stuff."

Her husband then joined in.

"Sally understands that the bits and bytes pay for that shopping and cultural stuff don't you."

"Of course sir. I was planning on passing up the Reunion in favor of the trip but then I found out that I was going to have to accept my parent's posthumous awards so I had no choice."

"Oh you definitely have to be there for that dear. We were so sorry to hear about their terrible deaths. That must have been such a shock. Don't worry we understand completely and also rest assured that we will make sure that Josh stays out of trouble in the windy city and gets home to you in one piece."

When I could politely do it I steered Sally away from the other couples so I could kiss her goodby semi privately. I hugged her extra tightly and told her I loved her. I had an ominous feeling that somehow something was going to go wrong

As we were boarding the plane later Marge said to me.

"Your Reunion deal is in Minneapolis right?"

"Yes, actually Edina which is a suburb."

"Do you know what time would the presentations would be?"

"I'm not sure but I think I've got the program in my laptop bag."

"Sit near me Josh so we can talk. I'm working on a plan to get you to Minneapolis on Saturday night."

To make an incredibly elaborate planning session simple, it turned out that Marge was best buddies with Allison Cooper, the wife of the senior VP in charge of the Minnesota operations. It just so happened that the VP's parents were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary at a dinner party that same evening. Therefore, he and his group would be flying from Chicago to Minneapolis immediately after his late afternoon break out session. Since my session proceeded his I would be done with all my Q & A and loose ends and could ride with them in time for the Reunion presentation.

The work week was packed with both social and industry activities. My boss guided me through the business end and introduced me to scores of contacts that were fantastic sources of information and influence. Marge mentored me through the social maze as only the wife of and up and coming VP could. I was amazed at the complex social structure that backed up and supported the attendant business. I quickly realized that underneath the good old southern gal guise, Marge was a shrewd and very intelligent person who was every bit as important to the success of the company as her husband. So, why was she helping me and for that matter, why was her husband?

They were helping me just as I will help a select few following me because helpful mentors pay rich dividends. If you look at the protege/mentor chains in most modern corporations you will see them from the bottom to the executive suites. My boss had picked me to succeed him and I will do the same to someone following me. I will in turn support him and help him succeed in his next assignment. His wife was helping me and I in turn will reciprocate.

The final plan had the Coopers, one other couple, three techs and myself in a limo to the O'hare fixed base operator at 4 on Saturday afternoon. By 4:55 our corporate Gulf Stream was airborne for the approximately two hour flight to Minneapolis. By 7:15 I was in a cab headed for the Reunion Venue. The event was being held in a ballroom in a downtown hotel and I punched the wrong button in the elevator and accidentally got out on the balcony level. As I walked down the hall I peeked into one of the boxes and saw that there was a panoramic view of the ballroom floor and all the tables of grads and spouses or dates. Scanning the crowd for Sally I didn't see her but I did pick out my cousin Tony and his wife. There were two empty seats at his table but there was no sign of Sally. I was about to find a stairs and go down to the reception level when the lights dimmed, the podium was illuminated and the program began.

So as not to miss anything I just sat down in the shadows and watched. There must be a national format for these programs and this one certainly followed the model. The only difference from program to program were the different class officers and decade old visuals on the overhead projector. I was especially interested in the class president because he was my old nemesis Bud whose four sentence boilerplate speech was followed by Class VP Sally. The officers stayed on the stage after their speeches and the moderator then showed the overheads of the tragic crash and resulting death of two beloved teachers. A plaque which would be mounted in the school was then presented to Sally who managed several poignant thoughts before pausing with emotion and then with tear filled eyes thanking her classmates to thunderous applause. The rest of the program was short and to the point and the officers just stood off to one side and waited for it to end. Of interest to me was the interaction between the President and his VP. They were in constant physical contact either with his arm around her waist or holding hands.

When the lights came back up the band started playing and so when the officers left the stage they came down to the dance floor and began dancing together. I watched them comfortably moving around the dance floor for two slow numbers with his hand on her butt and her sucking on his neck. Finally I stood to come down to their floor. I found a staircase that led me straight down and I came out almost next to my cousin's table. I dropped my backpack in one of the empty chairs and sat in the other which was next to Tony.

"Well son of a bitch its Josh. Sally said you were stuck in Chicago."

"I was but I hitchhiked on a corporate jet and here I am. Caught Sally's speech. Tell her I was touched both by the speech and the dance that followed it."

"Won't you be here to tell her yourself?"

"Nope. Don't want to spoil her date with with Bud. She was scheduled to get here on Thursday so has he been fucking her that whole time?"

"I don't hang with him any more since I married Glenda here but my guess is probably yes. Cousin Terry is the manager at the motel Sally and group are staying at so I'll find out what I can and email you. Fuck Josh I'm sorry to be the one to always give you the bad news. Look, can you hang around a little and we can grab a beer of something?"

"Thanks for the offer Cuz but I'm going to cut out before I make a scene and explode. I'll see you maybe over the holidays. In the mean time, tell her I was here but wait till later tonight, OK"

With that I gave he and his wife a hug and took off. As I waited in the parking lot for a cab I saw a rusty van with the vanity plate "BUDDYBOY" in the front row. As I got in my cab I could see that the shocks were getting a real workout. As we drove by the van I told the cabbie to give them a honk.

Next I pulled out my cell and called the pilots of the corporate jet. They were just finishing their dinner and were headed back to the airport to ferry the plane back to Chicago so that they could do the final leg to Raleigh on Sunday. They were happy to wait for me and so 30 minutes later I was on my way to Chicago.

I slept that night at the same hotel as the pilots and was showered and shaved for the flight the next day. I gave Marge and my Boss a sanitized version of what had happened, thanked them profusely for everything they had done and put on an eyeshade for the trip home. By two o'clock I was in my condo and executing phase one of my plan. You know the BTB scenario. Room by room I filled trash bags with everything I could identify as hers or related to the marriage. By four I had her shit packed in her vehicle that I had brought back from the airport parking lot. I could easily find it because we use a corporate exec park service and I had her number. Next I went on line and did the usual financial and legal things and got out the onerous prenup that she signed to prove that she would never cheat. Following those steps I drove her car back to the exec park and left it with a note taped to the steering wheel that I was exercising the prenup a copy of which was attached and a reminder that she was not welcome in her former home.

I knew she was flying commercial and getting in at 7:31 so I stopped in the exec club for a hamburger and a beer and waited for her arrival. As I waited I reviewed my list and found that I had forgotten the armed guard and locksmith. Two phone calls later that was taken care of and all the messages that I had ignored all day were scrolling in. I counted fifty seven hysterical ones from the whore and three from my cousin. I was going to have to send him a case of his favorite booze because he had sent me a gold mine.

The first was a detailed itinerary of her known movements in Edina from Thursday through Sunday. My sneaky cousin didn't tell Sally I was there until just before her flight on Sunday so she and Bud could party on. The second was an archive of party pics from Bud and Sally's room at the motel. Three or four of his old offensive line guys were there helping service an out of control Sally. Just about anything that five guys could do with one old whore were captured on their cellphones. The final message was just a single picture of a partially clad Bud and Sally being escorted out of the motel room by two of Edina's finest after repeated noise and prostitution complaints.

I watched from a distance as she claimed her car which was stuffed with all of her possessions. I had a panoramic view from the exec club windows. It looked like she had a break down behind the steering wheel as she read my note and the prenup which she had so boldly drafted and signed five years before. That document gave her a cash settlement of $1,000, her retirement program, personal savings and personal possessions.

The divorce process was about what you'd expect. She made a stink, I got a restraining order that she violated. She spent three days in jail and was still protesting that she was more or less innocent until I showed her my cousins photo collection. That took the wind our of her sails and she rolled over and accepted the prenup and all its terms. She also quietly resigned from her job and moved back to Minneapolis. I heard from my cousin that she hooked back up with Bud for a short time but that didn't last as he kept having unfortunate accidents in bars. It seems he kept falling down and hurting himself with pool cues and was very clumsy in dark parking lots.

And what about me? As I read back over my actions after I discovered the cheating they do seem quite emotionless. I can assure you the reader that they weren't. What happened to me was that every ounce of love and affection that I had felt for Sally turned exactly 180 degrees to hate and a need for retribution. She had played me for a fool and despite all my misgivings at taking her back, she got me anyway. So, I did what I had to do to maintain my self respect. I did my best to destroy the cunt.

So, what now? Am I scared for life and now hate and mistrust all women? No, I don't think so. Oh I'll be super careful but I love female companionship way too much to become a universal hater. One day I would again let my guard down, you can bet on it.

Despite my crap ass love life and personal disappointments, my career flourished. As hinted at, I got the promotion when my Boss and his wife Marge moved on. I was now an up and coming junior VP and my only shortcoming was the lack of a trophy wife to handle the social end of the job. However, Marge and her cohorts did the best they could and provided arm candy for me for all the relevant gatherings. That was how I became involved with Sarah Ellsworth.

Sarah was an early thirties from a "good" family in NC society. She had gone to the best schools, dated and married well and divorced the adulterous prick just as well. Marge felt that she would be an excellent choice for me because we looked good together and would make a good team with my technical and managerial talents balanced with her social and organizational skills. The only problem was that the perfect match on paper did not exactly translate into the intimate side of life.

Marge had matched us up a half a dozen times for galas, charity balls and similar events. We had polite interaction but there just didn't seem to be any chemistry between us. There should have been because just from a physical point of view she was beautiful. Slim, medium height, perfectly styled reddish blonde hair and nice pert "B" boobs. She was an elegant dresser, perfectly mannered and spoke with just the slightest hint of a southern accent. We had politely kissed after our third, fourth and fifth engagements. Number six was back to a handshake. For number seven I was supposed to pick her up at her suburban home at 2:00 for some sort of Art Walk for charity. I really hadn't paid much attention to the details except for the fact that all the right people would be there.

So, I pulled up in front of her house on time and rang the bell. After repeated rings I was about to give up when I thought I heard a woman's voice yelling. I tried the door and it opened into a foyer. Sarah's voice was yelling from upstairs to please help. I took the stairs two at a time noting that the hardwood floors were wet and a stream of water was coming from the master bathroom. There was Sarah on the floor trying to contain a broken water line that was squirting everywhere. Without saying a word I ran back down the stairs, found the basement stairs, located the master water turn off and closed the valve. I then found the feed line for the master bath and shut that off as well. There was a nice Craftsman tool box on a workbench and in it was a collection of wrenches. Back up stairs to a wet and bedraggled Sarah who was sobbing and kissing me thanking me over and over for saving her and her home.

"I don't know how to thank you Josh there was just a little dribble under the sink and so I tried to tighten the nut but suddenly it was just spewing everywhere and I didn't know what to do and then you saved me and oh shit I'm all wet and.."

She shut up when I really kissed her for the first time and low and behold she was kissing back with a real passion. This went on for a good five minutes. We were both wet by now from her soaked sun dress which I impulsively unzipped and peeled away from her body. My polo and shorts followed her dress, bra and panties to the wet floor as I picked her up and carried her out to her master bed. Our first intercourse was fast, intense and immensely satisfying. Her body was as perfect as genetics and care could make it and as I worshiped it with my mouth as we came down from our highs, she cried out in gratitude for the loving attention. As I feasted between her legs she mumbled and moaned with earthy sexuality as she let herself go with orgasm after orgasm. Finally she begged me to stop and to fuck her.

"Please Josh please fuck me again. Oh fuck please please I need your big cock in my pussy, oh fuck that's it, oh God you're cock is so big and fills me up so good Oh Oh Oh oh fuck I'm coming again you wonderful fucker."

After only slowly coming down from this high we lay silently thinking about how our relationship had changed in the last 30 minutes.

"Sarah I have a proposed change in our date this afternoon."

"And what is that my Prince Charming?"

"Well while you cancel our social event, I will fix the plumbing and together we will mop up the water and get some fans running to dry things out. I would then like to spend several hours more exploring your beautiful body and determining if you have any more orgasms that you'd like to share with me. Sarah, you are an incredibly responsive woman but you were hiding it so well beneath that shell that I wasn't sure I even wanted to go out with you any more. Now you will need a shotgun and ten men to get rid of me. How's that for a plan?"